The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but patience, Marcie, patience," as her hands delved inside Marcie's dress and began exploring her chest. Marcie contented herself with enjoying the skillful touches of Gerri's fingers and wondered when Milt would become involved.

Eventually, Gerri reached down and lifted Marci's right breast from her bra and began rubbing the nipple, which grew quickly. There was a soft whirring sound as Marcie's chair pushed against her back forcing her to lean forward, and then Gerri's left breast was in Gerri's other hand and her dress fell slowly from her shoulders to her waist.

Marcie remained still as this fondling took place; she allowed herself to relax and felt the lips of her pussy swell and grow wet.

"Miltie, honey, start the goddamned movie," Gerri called out in a soft but ominous tone.

Gerri's long finger nails were biting gently into Marcie's nipples and she was beginning to groan.

"Easy honey, we've got a long evening just starting and we can't tire you out too soon."

That confused Marcie. Hadn't Milt said that they didn't have all night a few minutes earlier?

What the fuck? How does that equate to his 'We don't have all night' moments before?

But then the sexual tension began to rise up in her loins as Gerri's fingers abandoned the squeezing and pinching to idly trace circles around her nipples and then her ears.

Marcie tried to pay attention to the screen as the movie began with a beautiful young woman, wandering around a big house finally ending up in what had to be the master bedroom. The camera focused on her face and traveled over her hands as they slowly unbuttoned the top half of her dress and reached inside to toy with her nipples. The camera came back to her face and her eyes fluttered and lowered as she became excited from the stimulation. Closing in, her nose flared and small gasps began to be heard. Soft music was playing in the background.

Marcie, already excited by Gerri's feathery touch, felt her cunt getting wetter and wetter and began to lean into Gerri's hand, trying to get her to push and pull at her tits only to have Gerri deftly move her hand away, but then return in some new place to stoke and feather touch her swollen, eager breasts.

The woman on the screen had her eyes closed now, her mouth slightly open, while her tongue darted just behind her wet lips. The camera panned down and revealed a full breast with nipple erect. A thumb and index finger were pulling and twisting the nipple, pulling it out and up, over and over. A gentle groan whispered from the screen and the hand moved down and began to loosen the last of the buttons. The dress slid off her shoulders and hung for a second on her full hips then slid to the floor around her ankles. Her eyes, unfocused, fluttered as her hand resumed touching her tender parts. The camera panned down and focused on her hand, which had left the breast and traveled down to the top of her pubic hairs now making small circles.

Marcie's hips were twitching. She found that the chair prevented her from thrusting forward. Her legs couldn't go together to rub her clit and her hands were seemingly frozen. She was having trouble focusing on the screen.

Gerri was whispering. "Wouldn't you like her to rub you like that too? Such a hot cunt, look at that juice running down her leg. Can't you just taste it deep inside your mouth? Mmmmm, I'm going to get you so hot. You are going to cum for me and beg for more."

Marcie was already sure of that. She already wanted to cum badly. But Gerri was just starting on her, totally in tune with Marcie's rising lust; she would withdraw her hand just as Marcie began to focus on the feeling, starting again somewhere else.

The music from the movie seemed louder somehow; Marcie felt it as deep vibrations directly between her legs. Her cunt was now dripping and open, the juices trickling down her crack and over her asshole. Her clit fully engorged poked out quivering and pulsing as the music's vibrations continuously bombarded her cunt, leaving her panting.

.

"Isn't this a great movie?" Gerri asked as she continued to stretch and pull on Marcie's elongated nipples, and lifting and spreading the full, turgid breasts.

Marcie's mouth was wide open and she was beginning to moan. From somewhere off in the distance, she heard a woman moaning loudly, then grunted and knew it was herself making the noises.

Where the fuck was Milt? Marcie wondered.

"L---let Milt fuck me ... please ... let him fuck me ... anywhere!"

"Shush, watch the movie, now it's just getting interesting." Gerri said soothingly.

"Oh... Shit! Fuck shit oh.... "

The musical vibrations swelled, stronger than ever. Marcie could feel every nerve in her body begin to twitch and jerk. Gerri gripped her nipples and pulled them strongly out from her body, twisting the nipples and pulling them together in front of Marcie. Gerri's head appeared and lowered. The woman on the screen came, shaking and jerking. The all knowing camera caught the waves of muscle spasms rolling from her cunt up through her belly, over and over, while in the room itself, Gerri sucked both of Marcie's elongated nipples into her hot mouth.

Marcie felt as though a thousand volts of electricity were coursing through her cunt and she came. The second orgasm hit her right behind the first and then almost on its heels, a third.

Gerri continued to suck. The vibrations between Marcie's legs grew stronger. Her straining clit was poking her thong and the ensuing friction caused her to twitch. The last orgasm shook her and she grew faint from the multiple sensations, grunts and gasps. Wave after wave of pleasure swept over her as her back arched and she passed out.

Gerri slowly released the swollen nipples and gently caressed the beautiful breasts, then pulled the dress back up into place, but left her swollen breasts and elongated nipples propped up over the top of the dress, there for all to see.

"She's got great tits, Milt."

"Yeah," he replied morosely.

"You'll get your chance at them. Let them simmer a while. It's been ages since we've had anyone pass out. Who was the last one, do you recall?"

"Yeah, the hitchhiker in Miami."

"Oh, yeah, she was what eighteen or nineteen?"

"Nineteen."

"Are you sure?"

"Showed me her driver's license after we fucked her silly."

"Still, nineteen's young ...." Gerri mused as she idly stroked her pussy lips.

"It is that's why they call it jailbait, Gerri."

"Shush, I think she's coming round."

As she waited for Marcie to become alert enough to walk, Gerri took a long feather and began to brush it over her own alert nipples, down her pulsing belly and between her legs in a random pattern that had her hips twitching by the time she realized Marcie was watching her.

"You know," Marcie said, "I saw a sex therapist yesterday."

"Did you, really?" Gerri said sarcastically.

"No---No, It wasn't like that. I um, think ... no, I know I have a problem with sex in that it's almost all I think about."

"I'll say," Gerri snickered.

"Hey ... FUCK YOU!" Marci snarled and stood up defiantly and began picking straightening her clothing and looking around for her purse.

"Okay---okay, I'm sorry! Hey, I'm really sorry!"

"She is sorry, Marcie," Milt called from across the room where he was putting in another porno CD.

Marcie calmed down, took a deep breath and said, "Maybe you two know something about it.

See, I spent several hours telling this so-called doctor my problem and he tells me, and pardon me if I paraphrase him, he referred to me as a sex addict---maybe I am, but that remains to be seen---anyway, he claimed that as such I liked to stay high on sex for prolonged periods."

She stared at Gerri before adding: "Don't we all?" Then laughed at how absurd she sounded naked with the others partly naked and all three interested in the same thing---sex.

Both Milton and Gerri laughed along with Marcie, who then continued. "His next words jarred me. I can quote him verbatim: 'The orgasm ends the acting-out experience and returns the addict to real life, which is exactly what he or she is trying so hard to escape.' And so the 'addicts then spend hours, even days, fantasizing about sexual activity without actually engaging in that activity.'"

"Horse shit!" Milt spat over his hand as it rubbed his nose. "Utter nonsense!"

"My husband is right for a change," Gerri said. "He actually told you that?"

"He did."

"I saw a guy a year or so back," Gerri confessed.

"He tell you the same shit?" Marcie asked.

"No, he told me he'd abandoned the prevailing thoughts on the subject because they were flawed in that their treatment is complicated by the values, morals, and religious overtones of the therapists themselves. What it lacked was an informed, educated and research-oriented basis to assist the patient in achieving their own sexual health."

"Wow! I hear you, Gerri!"

"I have his number somewhere; I'll give it to you before you leave."

"Thanks, now shouldn't we finish what we started?" Marcie asked impishly; and with shaking hands managed to stand on her own two feet and pressed Gerri down into the chair she'd just vacated.

"Oh, dear ... what are ...?" Gerri got out before Marcie leaned over and sucked each of Gerri's nipples deeply into her mouth and then bit down gently with her teeth. Gerri gasped and put her hand behind Marcie's head and pulled her away.

"That's my job." She whispered.

"You need help, Honey?" Milt inquired as he stood ready to intervene if needed.

"No, darling, but it think I need us to move to the table. Now, listen to me Marcie, I want you to know I appreciate reciprocity. I really do, but I'm not finished with you just yet. When I am you'll have your turn."

Both husband and wife guided a partially reluctant Marcie to a longish table and laid her out on it. Marcie felt Gerri's hands move to her hips and then down further to the top of her thighs. Then they were on the inside of her thighs.

And then it took Marcie's mind a moment to catch up with her body as Gerri slid a suddenly lubricated hand between her well distended pussy lips; then two fingers slowly slipped in and gently curled inside her sex.

Marcie closed her eyes and gave herself to the moment. Gerri's fingers quickly released Marcie's orgasm and she floated away for a minute or two. She woke on hearing Gerri's sigh and the sound of fingers being sucked and licked. Gerri was naked, her body shiny with sweat.

She was still licking her fingers, and with the smile of a child with an ice cream cone held them out as if for inspection.

Marcie looked at them; they were covered in a watery, milky colored slime.

"I um, fingered you to a nice orgasm, darling. You have a lovely taste when you cum. Now if you'll lie back down I'll finish you off with my mouth."

Marcie ran a hand through her hair then covered her breasts on seeing Milt looking over his wife's shoulder. "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"You passed out for a moment after I made you cum with my fingers."

Marcie knew that, and also that she was highly aroused and was going to let this woman do whatever she wanted to her, and her husband could follow suit after she finished.

"I'm really quite adept at it, as is Milt. So ... what say you? Shall we proceed?"

Slowly, her voice cracking slightly, Marcie said, "Yes. Please." Then lay back and spread her legs as wide as she could.

Gerri smiled down at her and in a voice that was barely audible said, "I love it when a beautiful woman like you spreads for me. Thank you, Marcie."

Then Gerri crawled up on the table and with a flip of her curly dark brown hair settled with a sigh between Marcie's thighs.

From the first knowing touch of tongue to her labia, Marcie was shrieking with joy. In ten minutes she was arching her back off the table, her fingers tightly entwined in Gerri's hair and crying out obscenities. Her body slumped flat on the table panting rapidly as what seemed the umptyith orgasm throbbed through her.

Gerri slowly slid from her position on the table and stood next to Marcie's almost inert form lightly running her fingers along her belly and breasts.

"Was that the best ever, Sweetie?" Gerri asked quietly.

Maybe Laura had achieved more with her tongue back in college, but Marcie thought better of it and merely nodded, after all this woman had given her a candid view of what heaven must be like, if indeed there was one. Then again, if there wasn't, she had brought her to the most exquisite pleasure possible here on Earth.

Then she reached out for Gerri, hugging her tightly and kissing her deeply while ferreting a hand between her thighs and piercing her slathered opening with two knowing fingers.

Gerri broke the kiss and put her chin over Marcie's shoulder as Marcie's fingers pillaged the other woman's cunt.

"That's it, Marcie! Touch me there. Oh. Oh, yes. That's so nice. So nice." She sighed then nuzzled Marcie's throat and slipped her tongue into Marcie's ear.

Gerri's cunt was effusive with her juices and Marcie quickly added a third, and then a fourth finger to it.

"Yes," Gerri whispered into Marcie's ear. "Please, you can fist me, Marcie. Please ... do it!"

Marcie slightly curled her fingers and then began pistoning them, rubbing furiously over her G-spot with such vigor that Gerri was cumming and cumming and cumming.

Marcie felt Gerri's sex muscles contract around her fingers; felt the little spasms in her body

and heard the older woman whimpering with sheer pleasure. Finally Gerri fell back and the fingers uncurled and slid out of the ravaged vagina with a liquid snick.

"Holy shit!" Milt crowed. "I ain't seen her in that state before, and I seen her after dozens of climaxes."

Gerri came to her senses moments later and she hugged Marcie again thanking her profusely for, in her words, "Bestowing so much pleasure on me."

Uncertainly, Marcie brought her hand to her nose and sniffed the fine sheen of Gerri's slimy moisture coating her fingers. The smell was pungent and pleasant. She tentatively touched the tip of her tongue to her fingers and then put her fingers in her mouth and sucked noisily.

"Sort of Déjà vu, huh?" Gerri laughed. "So tell me, do I taste good to you?"

"Uh, yeah," Marcie laughed nervously, "Yeah, you, uh do."

Arrghhh can't wait!" Milt bellowed, and charged into both women bowling Gerri over as he seized Marcie's hair at the back of her head which kept her erect. The next thing she knew she was being fucked from behind as both of them stood in the living room. Marcie's back was bent like a drawn bow and when he forced her forward she spread her legs with her palms flat on the floor. He fucked like a man gone mad, until with a loud roar he threw his head back and howled even louder.

Marcie came.

Milt came so much her cunt couldn't keep it all inside, and it ran glittering down her thighs.

Gerri pulled Marcie down beside her then licked her husband's sperm from her thighs and then carefully spooned fingers coated with it from Marcie's cunt to her mouth while they both giggled like schoolgirls up to no good.

"Can you stay the night? Gerri asked hopefully.

"I guess I can ... sure, why the fuck not?"

"Good, Milt would love to do you again."

"I'd like that too. He's a fucking wild man, Gerri. How do you keep him in check?"

Gerri giggled again and with a sly smirk said, "I threaten to cut his dick off if he doesn't obey me."

"Does he?"

"What do you think?"

To be continued.


12