The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Phil stepped up. He was the oldest at twenty, and I started blowin' him. I must have pleased him. He started yellin' 'C'mon, whore, suck my dick!' over and over and over.

Phil came on my face, and before I couple wipe it out of my eyes, Lou was back, coming quickly by jerking off as I blew him. I managed to swallow most of his load, being worried about getting more of his stuff in my eyes.

Artie followed and filled my cunt with his stuff. There was an unbelievable amount of it. Absolutely unbelievable.

Toby took his place. Toby, another really good-lookin' guy with a nice banana shaped cock. I mean it was really bent to one side, and once it was in there ... oh my God ...he started hitting places that had never been hit before. I saw stars ... I went to the fuckin' moon and back. I must have cum ten or twenty times from that dick. I'll set you up with him for a session you want, Marcie. You gotta try him; he's absolutely a monster fucking machine!

Marcie, laughing, held up both hands warding off the monster machine Aniah proposed setting her up with, saying: "I have one of my own now, thank you."

Aniah took it in stride then went on, saying: "Fritzie was next; he took me from behind and did my ass while everyone watched. He came in me back there and Phil asked if he could eat me out. I had no problem with that and spread my legs for him while Lou played with my titties.

I must have been groggy or something 'cause I remember grabbing trying to suck Artie's cock again, and still not getting the job done. But Phil went to town on me, scoffing up what semen was still in my cunt from Artie and Toby's ejaculations. Phil was really, really good at licking my hole. His tongue felt thick and heavy and sharp and was unbelievably agile. It swirled and rolled every which way in my swampy twat, and did I mention he knew where my clit was? Oh man, did he ever know where it was!

Fritz shoved his cock in my mouth when Artie gave up on me. I was still blowing him when Phil quit and rolled away holding his fucking jaw. Fritzie decided to fuck me doggy-style and I got to blow Phil, rewarding him for eating me out---hey, two orgasms from his tongue, not bad for a guy, not bad at all.

A few minutes later, Artie was fucking me again. This time I got to lie on the sofa with my legs almost touching my shoulders. Christ almighty, Artie must have pounded the shit out of my cervix. BAM, BAM, BAM! It hurt like a mother, but I didn't care, he had me cumming again non-stop!

We rested a little after that. I had a couple beers, and jerked Toby off, well got him hard again; did the same with Lou too.

Toby told me he was ready to go again so I slipped off the sofa to my knees and took his cock in my mouth again and sucked feverishly. He fucked my mouth eagerly for several minutes and then pushed me away. I went down on my back laying in a pool of spilled beer that felt surprisingly cool in the sweltering heat of the room. Someone asked Toby if they could open the windows.

"No," he said, "People can hear us. They'll call the cops."

That left the windows closed and the heat inside and I lay there, legs akimbo, holding my labia apart with my thumbs as Toby knelt between my legs. "I remember telling him to fuck me slow this time because I wanted to feel him hitting all those special parts. Whew, that bent dick of his had me cumming from the moment he entered me. I kept yelling 'MORE, C'MON, MORE!'

"Oh, baby did he give it to me! I told him he was wonderful ... that he was sooo good, and asked him to fuck me like I was his whore."

"You didn't!" Marcie gasped. "That was dangerous given the circumstances. You could have controlled them, but telling them that ... opened doors best left closed, Aniah."

The guys ... the other guys, all crowded around us as Toby responded by plunging that marvelously curved cock into me and hitting bottom. I screamed with what at first was sheer pain and then joy as I came like I never had before.

He never even paused, but kept hammering away at me, calling me a round heeled slut, and puta and motherless bitch as he ravaged my cunny, his muscles flexing to meet my hips as I writhed beneath him.

Ahhh, fuck ... oh fuck, oh fuck, ahhh, take it---take it---take it whore take it!" he gasped and came before rolling off of me.

And before I could take a breath, I was on my hands and knees. Lou was on me. At least I think it was Lou. I remember him cursing as his cock swam past Toby's cum inside me. He was fast, didn't last but a minute or so and filled me with his stuff.

Then the others followed. I lost track of the order, I began sucking them off to get them up again even as I kept cumming and cumming. I can still feel their warm, fuzzy balls rubbing against my cheek. I can also still feel their hands squeezing my ass, squeezing my hips and tits.

I kept cumming. I was delirious with lust.

It was Artie who wanted my ass.

"You told them no, didn't you?" Marcie said alarmed at this piece of news.

"I—I looked to Fritz, but he turned away. I never said a word. Once he turned away I knew it would be hopeless, so I went along. I'm sorry I did, but in the end ...."

"Spread those cheeks, Phil," Artie said. He sat on my back, um; he faced my ass and pulled them apart. It hurt like a mother, he pulled so hard. I started crying, but they didn't give a shit. That fuckin' Artie made a show of inspecting my hole; scooping some sperm from it and then jamming it into my ass as a lubricant. Like that would make a difference for what they were gonna do."

"Have you ever put it to her back here, Fritz?"

"No, Artie. I asked once but she said fuck no."

"So, a virgin hole. Oh ... wait, lemmie ask the so-called virgin." He pinched my ass and repeated the question. "Ever had a dick up there, whore?"

"No," I said and left it at that. I thought about saying I didn't want one there now, but I knew it was a lost cause. And I gotta say, they had me feeling so good with all that fuckin' I really didn't care all that much.

"It was then he surprised everyone except Fritzie. 'Gimmie the beads, Fritz,' he said. And then, kinda like Mr. Rathe, my biology teacher, he demonstrated how to use them to the others now gathered around me.

'First you wiggle your finger in to loosen up the sphincter. He pushed a finger into my ass and wiggled it, like he said he would. It felt okay and I began to relax. That almost caused Phil to fall off me, and the others had a good laugh at his expense. But he wasn't happy about it and threatened me not to move again.

I was breathing hard as that finger moved deeper and kept wigging around. I was thinking how pissed would he be when he pulled it out and saw some shit on it. Would he make me suck it off the finger?

And ... I came. I shuddered and came for no apparent reason other than his finger up my ass.

'She's got a very sensitive asshole, boys,' Artie said and laughed; then slapped my tits which of course were hanging down, me being on my hands and knees and all.

'Put the beads in, Artie!' Phil began to chant. The others didn't pick up on it and he stopped, but Artie started with the beads, unraveling them and popping the first one inside me with that same finger. Apparently there wasn't any shit on it or I'm sure I would have heard about it. He left it there, so that bead was supporting all the others now dangling from my asshole."

"I get the picture, and it's not pretty, Aniah," Marcie said sympathetically.

"Artie renewed his lecturing," Aniah said. 'The hard part is not the beads, they go in easily enough. It's the string in between them. Watch.' He pushed the second one inside me and I moaned.

"Note that the next few beads are somewhat larger. Phil, why don't you do the honors?'

Artie pushed the string into me with a well practiced finger until the next, and large bead reached my rectum.

'All yours, Phil.'

Phil leaned forward and gleefully popped it in. Then wanted to try shoving the string behind it in as well. It took him several tries before he got the hang of it jabbing his finger up there and cramming the string in next to the embedded bead. I felt stuffed, like I had to go, you know?"

"I've had anal, Aniah. It can hurt like hell, and it can be quite nice, if done right."

"Yeah, Marcie, I understand ... all too well. But they kept inserting the beads until maybe two feet of string was hanging out of my ass. I know it was two feet because at some point they started taking pictures with a cell phone.

"I was rocking back and forth on my hands and knees, moaning non-stop. Until Artie suggested that Fritzie plug my mouth with his dick."

"Ouchie!" Marcie exclaimed.

"No, not so bad, actually. It took my mind off the other stuff. Until Lou chimed in, saying, 'I'll bet when you pull those out of her she goes off like a firecracker.'

'Let's see,' Artie said and pulled the string. The last bead in popped out and brought on an orgasm that caused my arms and legs to buckle. I fell onto my side, spilling a very surprised Phil on his ass. Another bead slipped out, and set my asshole to vibrating so much that the orgasm became a dark void so intense that I couldn't see or hear anything; there was only the climactic sensations.

"Marcie, it was as if my whole being had been enveloped into my rectum. I knew time was passing. I hoped it wouldn't pass to fast since this orgasm was ... I don't have words to describe it ... them ... whatever!

When I finally came back I was on my side arms and legs jerking spasmodically and the room was filled with these guttural screams that I slowly came to understand were mine.

"Ever count the number of times you orgasmed, Aniah?"

"I lost count early on. Must have cum dozens of times. Two of them---of course it was the two with the biggest dicks---took me anally after the beads came out. I didn't mind, well not that much. I was pretty loose back there after the beads and Toby's banana dick had me cumming from the start.

"Fritzie helped me shower and while wobbly legged, I managed to walk home after some instructions from Artie."

"Instructions?" Marcie said dumb-founded at his effrontery to send her off with instructions.

"Um, yeah ... told me to shave the stubble off my pubes, and be back the following afternoon."

"And?"

"Oh, I was there all right, dripping like crazy, and they all took me at least three times. No holes barred."

"You're kidding," Marcie said wide-eyed, as she stared at the sex mad teen sitting next to her. Marcie realized Aniah wasn't making a pun, but merely stating a fact.

"God, I love their cocks ... especially when they double me."

"I hesitate to ask, Aniah, but are you using protection?"

"Um, not always; Artie ran out of large sized condoms and went in a couple times without any. And I think Lou did too. Fritzie always used a rubber and um, Toby went anal when he ran out. You think I might catch an STD from fooling around like that?"

"More like you might have gotten knocked up. When's your next period?"

Aniah's parents never knew. To them, she was still the innocent, wide-eyed little girl. They knew nothing of the gasping, panting woman who writhed and heaved eagerly almost afternoon with the neighborhood boys until her stomach betrayed her.

But Marcie had already moved in with Mark by then. And that comes next.


12