The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a beautiful, beautiful cock, you know that?"

"I never thought of entering it in a beauty contest to be honest."

Her mouth fell open and she laughed uproariously, picturing him in such a contest.

"You—you're fuckin' funny. Too funny ... a beauty contest. That's one for the books! C'mere ... I wanna feel that beautiful cock in me up to your balls."

She spread her legs and sat on him in one swift, graceful movement. Her smile broadened as she ground into him, and she looked joyful as she leaned back and spread her lips. The veined column of his cock throbbed and her clit twitched as she tightened rhythmically around him until he grunted again. She rubbed her wet hand into his face and giggled again.

"Why'd you stop?" His voice was small, slightly confused.

"I like to look at it going inside me. Makes it more real, somehow." She squeezed around him and sighed. "Hurts a little. I love when it's like that."

She began massaging her clit as she moved around on him. Mark took her waist in his hands and watched, slack-jawed, as she masturbated on his cock. First it was just the slightest little twists of hip as she rubbed her love button, but as it grew her motion increased and her apple sized breasts were jiggling mere inches from his face, but he was frozen in place by the spectacle of her hips framing the triangle of what would prove to be the tastiest puffy lipped pussy he'd ever dined on. It glistened with her juices, beckoning him closer; and the hood of her clit was quite prominent between those delicious folds.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked sweetly.

"You are absolutely spectacular, Marcie," he said looking into her eyes. "You are spectacular, breathtaking and lovely."

"Are you sure? My boobs aren't as big as Mrs. What's-her-name by any stretch of the imagination."

"They're not too small by any means, Marcie. As for the Mrs. as you call her, she might have bought a cup size or two, but I prefer yours to hers any day. Now let's take this into the bedroom."

Marcie smiled at him as he lay down next to her on the bed.

"Where's the oil?" He asked as he gently turned her over onto her stomach.

"Nightstand, next to you," she replied breathing heavily. He knows me all too well, asking for the oil. Knowing I had it nearby.

He reached over to the nightstand and extracted a bottle from a concealed drawer, poured some onto his hand and began to massage the oil onto Marcie's shoulders.

"What? How? Oh that feels so good. Mmmm, oh this is simply wonderful."

He massaged her feet and then her legs. The sheen of the oil on her flesh in the seductive light was positively intense. She shivered as he kissed the back of her knees and up her thighs.

"Oh you delicious man! You're my delicious, sexy man!"

She kissed him and he playfully threw her back onto the bed and regained the oil.

Mark oiled his hands and cupped her firm, full breasts. Her diamond hard nipples grazed his palms. The tenderness of the touch sent shock waves through Marcie. He held his hands just above her nipples and looked deep into her eyes.

"I can feel some kind of electricity flowing from your hands. It feels so amazingly sexy. Don't stop it, don't stop it at all!"

She inhaled deeply as his hands moved to her belly. Her hard, tight stomach contracted and she said:

"You're going to make me cum. I don't know how, but you are. Oh YES, Oh YES, YES, YES!"

Mark stroked her belly and kissed her mouth until Marcie stopped spasming. He smiled at her then and after kissing her ever so lightly on the lips, began applying the warm oil to her pelvic region.

As his slippery hands caressed her inner thighs, she moaned delightedly. Her hands began caressing her breasts as the heat between her thighs built her pressures higher and higher.

Mark's well oiled fingers moved into her puffy folds and parted them sweetly. Marcie inhaled sharply as he exhaled on her opened lips.

"AHHHHH!"

She swiveled her hips when the first sensation his tongue caused registered within her brain. As it gently began its exploration into her wetness, Marcie became increasingly inflamed.

"Ohhh you fucker ... you--you ... please don't stop. DON'T STOP! DON'T EVER STOP!"

When his tongue began to circle her clit, Marcie lifted her hips completely off the bed and forced her fiery folds hard into Mark's face. He sucked at her labia, sent his tongue inside her coral walls and had her screaming in a few scant seconds.

"OH FUCK! OHHHH, FUCKKKKK!"

He stopped and attacked her clit, sucking hard on it.

"OHHH, SUCK IT ... SUCK IT ... SUCK IT!"

And he did ...

"OHH, MARKIE! I WANNA RIDE YOUR MOUTH FOREVER!"

Mark was startled by her thrashing and thrusting as she reveled in her bliss. He sent two fingers inside her and pushed upwards, found the sweet, spongy area he was looking for and pressed on it while continuing to lick and suck at her clit.

"OH FUCK YEAH! DON'T STOP! OH DAMMIT ... AHHH--AHHHHHH! I—I'M GONNA FLOOD THE PLACE!"

Marcie began to buck like a bronco as she began to squirt massive rivers onto his face. Mark kept massaging her g-spot and she kept squirting. Although saturated with her bodily fluids he kept at her, prolonging her climax until she began to sob as her body calmed down.

Then Mark decided it was time to fuck her.

His rigid shank skipped over her puffed up lips and entered her without any resistance whatsoever. Except that Marcie dug her nails into his back, more from surprise at his sudden assault than anything else.

Mark began a series of rapid, deep strokes that had her gasping for breath from the first.

"I—I'm still cumming you bastard! I—I--I ... Ohhhh, fuck! Oh, fuckkk!"

"Oh you delightful man, my pussy's on fire. I'm gonna cum again!"

Mark, hearing this went into high gear making his thrusts slower but harder; grunting with the effort of each and every one.

"OH FUCK, HERE IT COMES ... I'M CUMMING! YES—YES—YES--GIVE IT TO ME!"

He slammed into her, felt the trembling in her legs and noted her breathing rate was off the charts. Then his cock swelled, and he came inside her. Marcie felt the flood of semen and her hips became a blur as she rode him to another climax, milking every loving drop of his hot seed in the process.

Mark collapsed on her and they kissed passionately as he softened inside her. They lay together, reveling in the passion they had just shared. He stroked her hair and she ran her hands along his body as they enjoyed the afterglow of their first sexual encounter.

Marcie felt as if she'd entered paradise and wished that she could stop time completely and stay there--doing what they were doing forever. As they kissed one another over the next few minutes her hand gently caressed his chest. She alternately used her fingertips and the palm of her hand against his bare skin, stroking him gently. She noticed his breathing was becoming a little more erratic, and, when she glanced down his body she was thrilled to see his penis was erect without her ever having touched it. She thought his penis was gorgeous, and perfect in its size. It seemed to hover above his body, quivering slightly as if to demand attention as it pointed up toward the light fixture high above them. She focused on the plum colored head peeking out as his foreskin retracted, and, from what she could see it looked slightly moist from their comingled fluids. She couldn't wait to get it back inside her; but that could wait. She wanted him to be as desperate for it as she was now; if he wasn't already.

"Isn't this great fun?" she asked.

Mark's gorgeous smile told her all she needed to know. Marcie bent down and kissed his ear, alternately nibbling and probing with the tip of her tongue. Hearing his moan as she did caused her to slide a hand over his chest to play with his nipples. They were puckered into hard, fleshy points and she pinched first one and then the other, tweaking them between her fingertips.

He didn't have to answer her question. Marcie knew exactly what he wanted. "Would you like me to give you a little handjob, darling?" she whispered softly into his ear.

Mark's voice cracked as he replied affirmatively. Marcie felt as if her heart would burst. "How would you like me to put it in my mouth and suck it too?" she asked.

"Any red-blooded honey American girl would," he said with a knowing smile. He nodded again, his stomach rising and falling as Marcie pulled her fingertips across it while she spoke.

"Good, and I will soon, but we don't need to rush. First I want you to open your mouth for me, nice and wide okay?"

He raised his head up off the pillow to kiss her, but smiling wantonly, she gently pushed him back down. "No darling, just open your mouth wide for me, like you're at the dentist. Okay?"

Mark didn't question her, and opened his mouth. Her face was two or three inches from his when Marcie let a long string of saliva drip from her mouth into his. When he accepted it without protest, she hugged him then kissed him, sending her tongue foraging into his only to be rewarded by his reciprocating in turn. They swapped spit like teenagers in the backseat of Ford at the Drive-in Theatre in the 50's.

After the prolonged spit-swapping came to an end, Marcie hovered over him and asked: "Can I play with your cockie for a while Mark? It's such a beautiful thing, I just love it!"

"Be my guest. I may return the favor later though."

Kneeling in-between his legs, Marcie said, "Please bend your knees and keep your feet flat on the floor, sweetie."

Mark was more than happy to oblige. In this position she got an excellent view of his body and it was going to be a bit like watching her own little porn show as he responded to her masturbating him.

Marcie cupped his balls with her left hand, and with her right she held his stiff cock in a tight fist. She couldn't recall having been this turned on before and had to take deep breaths to calm herself before she continued, and then she slowly peeled back his foreskin to reveal a moist, dark-plum glans. It glistened with the secretions from their previous activity and she pulled down firmly so that his foreskin was fully retracted. Mark's eyes were closed and he inhaled deeply, holding his breath, almost as if the retraction of his foreskin prevented him from breathing out. His chest expanded with his intake of breath and she could see his corrugated ribs beneath his smooth, tanned skin.

Slowly, and with a firm grip, she rolled the foreskin back up to the tip of his penis, and at last he exhaled. Then, with some deliberation, she pulled the foreskin all the way down again, but this time she stretched it slightly, pulling down firmly even when it could go no further. Again he inhaled deeply and held his breath, as if in anticipation of Marcie's next action, and she smiled as she noticed him suck his bottom lip into his mouth.

Without any warning, Marcie suddenly began pumping her fist up and down rapidly. She gripped him tightly and the exertion made the muscles in her right arm taut. The response was instant. Mark exhaled in short little gasps, his eyes opened wide and he grabbed the top of the headboard above his head with both hands, as if he felt the need to hold on tight. This was highly erotic. It was downright nasty.

So much so that Marcie found it difficult to stop or even slow down; working her hand vigorously, grinning at him when he threw his legs wide open in complete surrender.

She was aware that he would ejaculate in the next few seconds, and wanting him to cum in her mouth, stopped and let go of his erection. Mark groaned at the sudden loss and pushed his hips up and down as if searching for her hand.

"Mmmm," she purred, "was that nice, Markie?"

Mark nodded, his cheeks were bright pink, and his eyes opened wide imploring her to continue. But she had other ideas and slowly crawled up his body and kissed him. He returned the kiss with as passionately as Marcie had.

He moaned into her mouth as she took hold of his penis once again, stroking it slowly but firmly, teasing him further by biting each of his nipples as she began working her way back down his body. She pressed her face into his firm stomach and inhaled deeply to take in the smell of his masculine odor and savored it.

He whimpered slightly and pulled against the top of the bed, his knuckles white with exertion, and Marcie let him pump himself in and out of her clenched fist while she licked his smooth abdomen like a cat licking the last traces of cream from a saucer.

"MARCIE!" He groaned, telling her it was time to finish him off.

Using both hands, Marcie leaned forward to caress his chest and nipples with her palms flat against his skin. "God you make me soooo horny," she hissed through gritted teeth, "I just can't get enough of you!"

She licked her lips lewdly.

"Damn it Marcie ..."

"Okay—okay," she said, and peeled his foreskin back then bent forward and enveloped the tip of his cock between her lips. Mark saw what she was doing and his eyes rolled up into his head as she gently sucked on the end of his penis, curling her tongue around its velvety tip.

'Look Markie, look at what I'm doing, ' she breathed seductively.

He refocused his eyes and again looked down at what she was doing. As he did so she took his penis out of her mouth and began licking it like a lollipop, running her tongue from the base of his shaft, up its full length to the very tip where she concentrated on the glans, curling her tongue around it seductively and covering it in saliva. As he watched she expertly flicked the tip of her tongue on the very sensitive underside of his penis, with one hand squeezing his balls and the other holding the base of his shaft. As she licked him his face became a contorted mask of ecstasy and concern, his body went rigid and he trembled slightly.

Oh my, she thought. He's on the edge. Poor baby, he's not far from cumming and he's worried about doing it in my mouth. "It's okay, Markie," she reassured him, "It's okay if you cum. I want you to cum, and I'd love you to cum in my mouth. So just relax now and let it go."

Marcie slipped his saliva coated cock back into her mouth, holding it at an angle of 90 degrees to his body, so that he'd get a good view of what she was doing.

She exalted in his changing expressions. Then his hips began to rock pushing himself in and out of her mouth as she used her tongue and mouth with an expertise he'd never dreamed possible. Then, Marcie changed direction again, concentrating on licking his helmet like a lollypop. This time she wouldn't stop until he came.

However, she did take him in hand again and whacked him off so rapidly that her clenched fist made little slapping noises against the wet skin at the base of his cock.

She had never enjoyed oral sex as much as this before. She tried taking his full length and did until her lips were pressed against his body at its base, and, when she did so; she didn't feel any sigh of gagging at all.

Suddenly Mark grabbed the back of her head, pushing down gently as his movements became suddenly urgent.

He roared almost as if in pain, arched his back and his hips jerked like a little piston against her face. Suddenly his hips stopped jerking and he was simply pushing himself upwards, forcing himself deeply into Marcie's mouth.

Oh how sweet, he thought, I'm going to cum like never before!

"Cum for me, Markie," she cooed softly. "I love you darling, and I love this cock of yours. Now please, baby, cum in my mouth while I'm still sucking..."

Marcie sucked hard on his glans gripped the base of his cock firmly and squeezed his balls tightly as he trembled beneath her. Then, with a final jerk and a loud moan he sent rope after rope of hot sperm onto her tongue and teeth and gums.

She continued to suck gently as Mark collapsed limply onto the bed with his mouth wide open, his chest rising and falling as he breathed deeply.

Knowing his orgasm was over Marcie stopped sucking and kissed the tip of his penis lovingly. Then, she gently released it and crawled up his body on all fours, showering kisses on chest on the way up. He gazed up at her with a relaxed, dreamy expression and she gently stroked his forehead soothingly in almost maternal affection.

"That was lovely, darling," she said, "You've made me so horny."

Mark smiled happily, his eyes sparkling. "That was simply amazing, Marcie. Thank you, really, thank you."

Marcie's heart swelled. No one had ever thanked her for sucking them off before. Plenty of guys had told her that she was amazing in bed, or that something she'd done had been fantastic, but no one had ever actually said "thank you" before. Ironic, she thought, that the person who least needed to say it was the one who did. What a gentleman. What a gorgeous man!

"That's so sweet of you, Mark. But I should say thank you too, because I enjoyed doing it. In fact," she went on, "I think it's the sexiest thing I've ever done."

"Well, I'm certainly glad you picked me to do it with. And now, we should have a glass of water or something stronger. Then I'm going to return the favor.'

"Oh, Mark ... you are a gorgeous man!" Uttering the words she wanted him to hear her say and proud of it.

12