The Next Door Wolf Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your gonna make me blush if you keep staring at me like that," she said.

"Sorry," I meekly replied feeling doubtful in my resolve. I moved around the vehicle and got in on the passenger side.

"You don't want to drive?"

"I don't do stick," I replied trying to sound cool.

"Well, I love to. Maybe I'll show you what I can do with a manual one of these days."

The vehicle lurched forward and for a bit seemed like it would die. Then with a putter, we were off through the woods.

I had never ridden in a jeep before. A thing that should have never been possible. The surge of joy as we drove with the wind whipping through the bare cab exhilarated me. Soon that feeling grew as we left the woods and entered the highway.

"It isn't fair," I said after a bit and after we stopped at a light. We were mostly back through the city when I broke the silence.

"What isn't?"

"I had to wear sweats. You look incredible and me, like some kid about to hit a fat phase," I replied tugging on the sweater.

"You look charming," she said. "Besides its one time. As soon as we get home, we can get you out of that."

"May need to get out of it before."

Dana hadn't looked at me at all during the convo, but she reached over and deftly grabbed my hard cock in the sweats. I had almost forgotten the thing. It may have tapered off in its insistence of release, but as soon as it got some attention the throbbing came back almost painfully.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Trying to gain that forgiveness," she said. "All you got to do is say when and we can pull over."

Man was she laying it on thick or what? Asking me for it. I decided then she would have to try more earnestly than that.

"Not in these sweats I'm not," I said as a matter of fact.

Her hand suddenly squeezed tightly, though not unpleasantly before releasing my cock.

"Have it your way then pup," she said.

She looked over at me. I hadn't even noticed we were driving again.

"I created you as a monster, and I'll bring it out of you somehow."

Her silver eyes gleamed with promise as she licked her lips.

"The road," I said being the only thing that my mind at that second could comprehend to say.

"I can see it just fine," she said with a sultry voice.

Cue the cough moment.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

She cocked her head in response to that question before looking back to the road. That hand never left either as we drove back to her place. Periodically though it would rub up and down the length. By the time we got back, I wanted to take her.

The engine shut off and we both sat there for a minute.

"You were talking about actual food weren't you?" she asked after a moment.

"Yeah," I said.

"You are something else, Vance," she said getting abruptly out of the jeep. I couldn't tell what, was up and so chose to ignore it as I got out of the vehicle.

Dana beat me to the front door, and Aysel greeted us.

"You're back," she said. They both embraced like long lost sisters. "What happened?"

"Long story," Dana said before turning to me. "Go home and relax. We will be over soon."

And then I was alone on the porch What kind of messed up is that?

"Vance," Dana spoke in our link. "Seriously, go home and relax. Don't worry it isn't a slight."

"Yeah, yeah," I responded not really caring anymore. Guess if I had to face the demons of my home by myself I should.

Each step home progressed in difficulty as lifting my feet felt first like they were in mud. By the time I reached that door, it had to be like walking through drying cement. Tears streamed down my face as I turned the knob. Nothing could have prepared me for the moment of acceptance that my mother was gone.

Walking into the house she worked tirelessly for, memories assaulted me. Like how even though this block was by itself, the house on this street, all four of them, had been the first to be built in the entire development. My mother had been proud watching them build the rest of the place up around us.

"We could claim to be the firsts in the place," she would say with a laugh before hugging me.

I closed the door behind me and really suffered under the assault. First were frames of photos hanging on the walls. Heck, my mom even had one that had eighteen slots for every first day of school. Photos of me running, portraits of her and me, scant photos of family members who had long been forgotten.

Each spot in the home had been touched by my mother. The decorations, though never on my mind, all had to do with spring flowers. My mother loved the season of spring and such every piece of furniture and frame complimented that.

Walking into the kitchen was the hardest part. Here, not only had I cooked, but my mother did too. We ate a healthy diet at her behest, and I felt sorrow at looking at the empty place. Always clean too. Not a surface had a spot of dried food or misplaced item. With her schedule, I wondered briefly how she managed to have the time with such things.

Every bit of her could be felt here, and it broke my heart. I turned, and Dana stood there in the hall. Naked still but tears streamed down her eyes too.

"I'm so sorry pup," she said opening her arms to me.

Dana in a motherly role hadn't occurred to me. Not that it mattered at the moment because bare-chested or not, I found myself in her arms actually crying. She held me and gave soothing words of comfort every few seconds.

Long after I stopped, while still holding me, I thought about us. While there may have been many things that happened over the past few months with us, I decided I was happy for them. I had gained something even though I had lost my mother.

"Are the others okay?" I asked noticing the scent of woods on her.

"They are worried about you," she said. "Other than that, they are cooking us a good feast."

"Foxy?"

"She couldn't wait to get into the kitchen," She said with a laugh. "Are you okay?"

"I need a shower," I said. "And I will be on the other thing."

"Let's get you washed up then."

She led me through the house, pulling my a hand. I worried for a moment as we went upstairs I would have another breakdown. She brought me to my bathroom and turned the water on in the shower.

"Now we need you presentable for tonight."

"What does that mean?" I asked concerned.

"It means making sure you wash up well. I am gonna find you something to wear."

At that, I was alone in the bathroom. I wasted no time getting underneath the hot water. Hardly felt how hot it was as I lathered up in soap and washed. I did notice how dirty the water was while I did, but soon the grayness of it disappeared under an onslaught of suds.

"Vance," Dana's voice echoed in the room. "Do you need some help?"

Before I could answer the curtain pulled back in Dana stepped into the tub.

"I'll wash your back."

I turned from her and let the water wash down on me. When she began washing my back it relaxed me.

"You've had a stressful today," she said.

"Yeah."

"I never thanked you for helping me."

"Yeah but we lose Remi and Kristen," I said feeling a wave of sickening sadness wash over me.

"I'm sorry. I had no idea a Drakkenwolf wanted me. If I had," she said trailing off.

"Would it have changed anything?"

"I'd be dead for refusing the honor," she said with some conviction. "But I am happy they got to be mates with your leadership."

There wasn't really a way to explain, but that did make me feel better.

"The dude who was in charge, that bad?"

"He had good days but mostly bad ones. I feel sorry for him now realizing what he had on top of his shoulders."

I contemplated that for a minute. I didn't know much about the noble class of wolf, but from meeting the last one, I could tell they were something on a whole new level.

"Can they be beaten?"

"Yes and no," she replied. I got a sense that was the end of the conversation when she grabbed my cock. That thing once again swelled to full attention in no time flat. The eagerness of the fella ruined all my thoughts at that moment.

"Hey now," I said.

"What?" she asked nibbling on my ear now as she stroked me.

"I don't think this is the time for that," I said hopefully obvious that I was trying to concentrate.

"Your right," she said. I let out a sigh of relief at her dismissal. She stepped out of the shower, and I let her dry off before I did the same, shutting the water off as I exited. She wasn't in the bathroom any longer and I thanked myself for that luck. Drying off quickly I headed out of the bathroom to my bedroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked Dana as she stepped up behind me as I entered. She hastily wrapped herself around me and one grasped cock once more.

"I am attempting to make you feel better," she said.

She permitted me step away.

"Look, we need to concentrate," I said before turning to face her.

"I am, trust me, Vance," she said beaming at me with pleading eyes. "Allow me to make it all better."

Before a blink, she was in front of me and embracing me once more. I couldn't stop myself from smelling the crook of her neck. After that small inhale, I smelt everything about her once more. From her scent of woods to the salty scent of her arousal. As I knew her, there would be undoubtedly that her arousal glistened down her legs.

She started swaying, which again reminded how motherly she could be. I felt better like that, if even for a moment of peace that it provided. Being lead was not something that crossed my mind but when she broke the embrace, we were next to my bed.

Laying in the bed, so that I was at the foot, she spread eagle before me. Her pussy glistened out and I could feel the heat from it where I stood. The salty smell hit me full on now, igniting a need to now copulate within me.

"Come on Vance," she pleaded.

The pleading is what got me. She may have wanted me, but I knew that this attempt here was the genuine one to make everything up to me. It was then I forgave her for everything she did and didn't do. I got into the bed and centered myself between her spread legs.

I looked down at her staring at her for a moment. Her chest heaved in anticipation. Breast, round firm and huge sat unnaturally perky on her. The pink nipples, which contrasted to her light tans skin and freckled body, were complemented by the other six pairs growing down her body. Soon they would be joined by swelling globes of flesh. Dana had admitted that when copulating, she loved to walk the line between a full transformation and not. She and something about the amplification of sensitivity in the nerves loved that.

"Come on pup, let me love you," she said to me with a tender voice.

She embraced me in more ways than. First, our lips met then our hips. Kissing and fondling: her hands would go over my cock. Mine over breasts, nipples, and wet sex. Supple skin, scratching nails and gasps of passion were my rewards as we teased. Eventually, this part had to end, and it did when we rolled together.

The entire time, her hand or some other body part had rubbed up against my cock. When she embraced me during a passionate kiss, my cock rubbed up against a shaven fat pussy. Wet lips cushioned the head of my penis and then in some moving on both our parts in the throes I slipped inside a welcoming and hot pussy.

We both stopped at the sudden change. Both of us waiting on the other to make a move with what had happened. Sure before we had sex, but there was something profoundly different. I think she felt it too.

"What is going on?" she asked after a second.

"I don't know, but do you love me?"

An odd expression shown in her eyes before her face softened.

"Vance," she said. I got the sudden feeling I had said the wrong thing. "You're my mate. We have just begun in our relationship."

"Oh," I replied feeling a little deflated.

"A relationship that will only blossom as we stay together. You're my hero Vance, and while I had no idea, in the beginning, a few weeks ago how this would all play out, I will say this. I admire you and as your mate, I love you with my whole being and want nothing more but to be yours."

"I uh," I said fumbling for words. How does one respond to them?

I would have stumbled more, but she reached up and pulled me into a passionate kiss. Afterward, it broke, she spoke once more.

"You don't have to respond pup. I know your feelings on the matter too."

"Our link huh?" I asked with a smirk.

"That and your massive cock in me," she said.

"That could be because of the nice pussy its in," I replied.

"Could be, but then, your heart says otherwise," she said with a lick of her lips. "We have though reached a point where I can't hold back anymore, and I genuinely want to make up with you."

"Your wish," I said pulling my cock out of her depths until her lips kissed the tips. "My want."

"Oh yes," Dana cried out. "Fuck me, Vance."

I forced myself into the deep recesses of her pussy and kept my thrusts deep. She sang like French whore putting on a show. Something I can attest to with hours of internet searches.

"Give it to me," she cried out suddenly. Her body convulsed underneath me and the spray of her enthusiasm erupted violently out of tightening sex. Contortions on her face practically made me laugh but the musky girl cum being hosed across us both in copious creamy amounts.

Quite suddenly fur began manifesting across her chest. One thing I noticed about Dana is that she would throw herself into the change as a means to purposefully amplify her pleasure. Unfortunately for me, this cause to issues.

One, it made her dangerous. Dana liked to bite and scratch in a lot of ways. Not that I would mind much, but she turned more animalistic which frightened me a bit. Second, through natural processes or what not of the change, a tightening of a certain receiving orifice occurred. Scientifically speaking, its sudden change of docile nature to one of constant now of spasming around, drove me over the edge.

"Fill that cunt," she growled at me. "Give it all to me."

I grunted as my body joined hers in orgasmic bliss. Unlike her though, I did not throw myself into the change. A thought occurred in a split second that it might rude for me too. Some sort of instinctual push.

After we calmed down, and mostly just her. Whatever orgasmic bliss hit her. It hit hard and long. So much so that I almost got hard again while she writhed underneath me. Unable to unsheathe myself from her, I barely held on until she let out a yowl of a final crescendo.

"Are you finished yet?" I asked after her arching ceased.

"Yeah," she breathed out and her body suddenly relaxed allowing me to uncouple from her.

"I just showered," I said feeling how covered in cum I had become.

"So did I," she said in long rasps. Her form hadn't reverted back yet.

I sighed before getting up. They want to cuddle was there, but somehow it fit that the animal in her would be snappy if I did. A lot of weird know hows going on. As I went to the bathroom to shower once again, I resigned myself that the telepathic link worked in many mysterious ways that I gave it credit for.

After quickly rinsing off, I hesitated going back to my room. Something nagged at me. Ultimately, I did go back to my room, but each step felt heavy. Dana greeted me when I entered the room.

"You shouldn't have washed," she said.

"What?" I asked. "Why?"

"You don't imagine possibilities through or even how to represent an alpha," she said with a sigh.

"I don't have a teacher," I said.

"Remi was meant to do that," she said.

"That worked out," I sarcastically said moving through the room to find some clothes.

"I don't want to fight. We just made up," she said with a pout.

I stopped moving about, having found a pair of jeans and socks. Putting them on I looked at her after a moment.

"So why should I have waited?" I asked intrigued now that I had thought about it.

"I marked you well, would have been nice if the other sluts in our pack know that."

"Is it important they know?" I asked really confused.

"They will fight until someone claims you as their mate."

"Haven't you already?" I asked.

"Between us, yes, but with them, no," she said with a laugh.

"There are too many things I don't understand," I said mildly defeated in trying.

"Well, at least we can try once more," she said with a moan. I groaned at her.

"Another time, I'm starving."

"Good because I cooked. Let's go eat."

The both of us departed from the house. I partially dressed and she completely naked. Helped that we possessed two of the houses on the block and their location happened to be next to each other. While Dana felt at home naked in her own skin and walking out in the nude, I didn't.

Aysel greeted us at the door. Giving Dana a hug and a kiss to me, she gave me a wink before pattering off into the house. I couldn't help but notice her pale legs and naked butt.

My nostrils filled instantly with the smells of a grand feast as I walked into the house. Walking into the place, I went straight to where the strongest smell was and found myself looking at a table filled with food. Seriously, there was a turkey and quite a bit of thing.

At the table sat Katie and Aysel. Katie was clothed. In walked Foxy thankfully wearing clothes too now that she looked like a teenager. Her tails swished around as she walked and put a pie on the table.

"Welcome home," Foxy said running over and giving me a hug. A warm feeling spread through me.

"Thanks," I replied.

"Come let's eat," she said going to sit down.

I sat down, and Dana took the chair next to me.

"Thank you, everybody," I said feeling solemn and embarrassed.

"And welcome back Dana," Foxy said, her voice in a high pitch now. Cute how it was, but creeps at the same time.

"Alright, so we bore come losses, but won," I said after a minute of staring at them. "What do we do now?"

"We should kill the Noble," Dana said.

*****

Author's note

Alright, after a year here is the finished rewrite. Thank you, everybody, for being patient. I know I am a slow writer, but hey, the good stuff is worth waiting for right?

That being said, this is not the end of the story for these characters. Heck not only is the next series on the way involving them, but they are also a part of the Nurse Demoness story. Vance and Dana aren't done yet and will be back in the rewrite of The Monster on Campus.

Plus I have yet to reach the pinnacle of this current rewrite of being satisfied with it. I feel I have grown as a writer in both skill and direction. That being said, there is a lot unfinished in this current rewrite. Details to be flushed out and for those of you wondering, I will be focusing on my current rewrite of the Egg arch and The Pill Arch. Nurse Demoness has been suspended indefinitely for now. I have begun work on a new Sexting chapter and focus on Mother's Problem. Rule of Woman had the next chapter written but it has been scrapped due to poor direction (Not my suggestion). Thank you again for being readers and as always feel free to email suggestions, feedback and whatever.

Destodes777