The Next Forgotten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun began to rise, as Steven panted like a dog. He was exhausted from his repeated violations. Margo rose from the bed, her hair a mess and clumped together from the copious amount of cum that stuck to it. Once again, she looked at her son with confusion and ignorance, oblivious to her degradation.

"Steven?" she asked. "What's going on?"

It went all red before Steven's eyes. A final straw snapped. Again, he heaved himself onto his mother, this time pushing her ass into the air and lining his cock up with her sphincter. With an enraged roar, her sodomized his mom, while his remaining cum began to squirt out from her pussy. But this time, as if controlled by an outside force, her took his hands and grasped onto Margo's throat.

Her terror was indescribable. Without an inkling of why, her own son not only raped her asshole, but also squeezed her throat shut. Margo couldn't breathe. The sensation was terrifying, yet highly arousing. While her tongue drooped from her mouth, releasing copious amounts of spittle, her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Everything became a haze, save for the rock had cock that plunged its way into her asshole.

"Give her back!" Steven snarled, as he squeezed his hands around Margo's throat even tighter.

Wrapped up in his rage, Steven was about to do the unthinkable when suddenly, he noticed a small drop of water hit his mother's face. Tears streamed from his eyes, when to his shock, Margo touched his face with her hand. A gleam in her eye shocked Steven to his core, as he believed that, just for a moment, he recognized the mother he'd lost.

Her heartbeat as she clenched her asshole on her son's cock, the pressure of which caused Steven to shoot another load of his cum straight into her bowels. She was about to pass out from lack of oxygen, when Steven released her. Margo violently coughed, gasping for air. Steven gave her the space to recover, gently stroking the back of her neck. Then, he suddenly took her into his arms.

"I'm so sorry," he cried. "I'm so sorry. I...I just wanted you back. I'm so sorry."

"Steven...why--," Margo began, before changing her mind. "I never went anywhere. I'm right here. But...what is going on?"

"Can you hold me," Steven pleaded. "Just for a little while? Just hold me?"

And that she did. Mother and son were locked in a sweet embrace. Steven sobbed bitter tears, while Margo soon forgot all about her son's attack. She wondered why they were naked, and why her throat and anus hurt so much. They were locked together, as the beams of the new day's sun hit their cum stained bodies.

#

Kevin would be over in about fifteen minutes. Plenty of time to finish, Steven thought, as he pounded away inside his mother's mouth. His mom's sobs came through the slapping sound of his balls hitting her chin, her humiliation building up his orgasm even quicker than before.

"Fuck," he groaned, as he pulled his cock out from her mouth.

A rope of cum shot out from his cock, hitting Margo straight in the eye. Another two shots followed, coating her face with sticky white semen. Margo wanted to wipe it from her face, but she was too slow. Steven had more to release, and it was exactly why he chose the shower as the setting for his morning violation.

"Drink this," he groaned, as a stream of yellow piss expelled from his penis.

"Aaah! You dirty...how could you?" Margo shrieked, as piss stung her eyes and leaked into her mouth.

It was about a minute before Steven finally finished. He then turned on the shower, rinsed his defiled mother, then left her to her own devices. He got dressed and then headed downstairs, awaiting his 'guest'.

The doorbell rang. Steven ran up and opened the door and met the smiling face of his 'friend', Kevin.

"Hey, Bro. What's up?"

Steven gently closed the door, then, without a second though, swung his foot into Kevin's crotch. His friend wailed from the pain and dropped to the floor, grasping himself.

"That's for raping my mom and filming it, asshole," Steven said.

He then walked to the kitchen and grabbed himself a glass of orange juice, whilst Kevin recuperated. It was about fifteen minutes later when Kevin finally found the strength to speak again.

"Steve, please, you gotta--,"

"There's no need to explain. What's done is done," Steven sighed. "But I'll still need someone to watch my mother when I'm too busy."

Kevin said nothing, stunned by the implication. "Really? After...after all I--?"

"Oh, I'm not finished. You might be tempted to continue your 'game', but if you ever do anything out of line again like piss in my mom's throat, I will see to it the cops will have a field day with you. That you can be sure of."

Kevin gulped nervously.

"But whenever I am home, I--," he began, when he suddenly thought of something else. "Here, let me show you what you'll be doing."

Steven turned to the staircase and shouted up. "Hey mom, could you come down here?"

They waited for a moment for Margo to arrive. She strolled into the living room wearing a flowery summer dress that left very little of her bosom to the imagination.

"Hey boys," she said in a chipper tune. "What's new?"

Steven walked up behind his mother and grasped her arms. He suddenly buries his face into her neck, while Kevin watched aghast.

"Honey? What are--?" Margo began, when her son suddenly pulled her breasts out from her dress. She shrieked, but Steven already put his hand over her mouth.

Kevin watched in shock as his friend dragged his own mother onto the couch, heaved her dress up to reveal her nether regions, then roughly removed her panties. Margo gasped in horror as her son spread her legs to present her pussy to the young man before her.

"This is how we do this," Steven said. "You will ask for my permission, and if it's reasonable, then you can do it. But no more secret shit, understood?"

"Dude," Kevin gasped.

"Understood?"

Kevin nodded.

"Good. Now then, pick a hole and get to it."

"What?" Margo shrieked in shock.

"A--ass?" Kevin suggested.

"Go ahead," Steven said.

Within seconds, Kevin dropped his pants and revealed his rigid hard-on. He ignored how sore he felt from the kick, and moved toward the couch stroking himself. Steven spread his mother's leg and pushed her ass upward, giving his friend the best angle to sodomize the milf in his arms.

"Please, no! Please! I beg--," Margo protested, to no avail.

Then, without any effort, Kevin pushed his cock up Margo's ass. She gasped, as a jolt of delight shot through her body. For a moment, Margo felt like this was all eerily familiar. And for the first time in quite a while, she let it happen without a fight, enjoying the sensation of being fucked in the ass.

So began the next chapter in their lives.

To be continued...

12