The Next Milf Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd kept fucking her convulsing pussy as her fingers went to her nipples, pinching them and adding to the already powerful contractions of her climax. The moment Dana went limp, Todd shoved her in the back, sending her onto her stomach on the bed.

Before she could react, his hands were on her hips, and with a wrench of his shoulders, he'd turned her onto her back. Todd grabbed her ankles, lifted her legs, and drove into her with one smooth thrust.

There was no asking. This time Todd did just as she asked and took her. Her eyes rolled back, and her mouth remained open in a permanent O as he mercilessly fucked her still quivering pussy. Todd closed her legs and wrapping his arm around her thighs and leaned forward. Dana was now staring at her feet over her face as he drove down even deeper into her.

She yelped and moaned, unable to do anything but lie there as he gave her the hardest fucking of her life. He shifted her legs so her feet were on his shoulders, and leaned further. Her ass was off the bed and she was bending like a pretzel as he grabbed her tits and roughly squeezed them while fucking her.

"Fuck, fuck!" Dana cried out and slipping her arms around her legs, held them back for him as he ripped into her delighted cunt.

Todd was sweating and for the first time breathing heavy from exertion. The muscles in his arms and chest stood out as he ravaged her helpless pussy, and Dana was loving every minute of it. Tim was moving around the bed, getting shots of just her face, then her pussy being invaded as well as Todd's body and him fondling her tits.

Todd turned his head, and cocked it towards Sylvia, giving her some type of signal. Sylvia made a rolling gesture with her hand, and Todd withdrew from her. Once again he took Dana by the hips, and tossing her like a ragdoll, flipped her back over on her stomach.

He pulled her up and back so she was on her knees, her ass in the air, and slammed into her.

"Fuck that's deep!" Dana howled as Todd spreads her ass and hammered her from behind.

Tim was now kneeling a foot from Dana's face so she was moaning and yipping directly into the camera. Strands of her hair were plastered to her sweaty face and she knew her eyes were wide, bulging, and bright with lust, her mouth open and face beet red.

"Yes!" She hissed into the camera. "Give it to me! Work that sloppy fucking cunt!" She sucked on her lower lip before she added. "Show my loser ex husband how a real man fucks!"

She had no idea where that comment came from, but it sent such a thrill through her, she kept going.

"Fuck his wife! Take me the way he never could! Show him he was right that this is what I'm good at! Fucking young cock and this time all his friends are going to see it! They're going to see how fucking hot I am and hear me saying how he could never handle me!"

"I love it!" Sylvia yelled. "Show him. Dana! Show him what he'll never have again, but a lot of other men will."

"A lot of men!" Dana breathed in between her groans as behind her Todd was fucking her like a goddamn machine. "Fucking and sucking them! Taking their cocks and getting covered in their cum!"

She lowered her head to the sheet, panting and whining as Todd somehow found another gear and was fucking her so hard it was impossible to talk and was beginning to be painful. But she pushed backwards nonetheless, sending her pussy into his driving cock.

Todd gave her ass a slap that made her pussy contract around him, then hit the other side. He grabbed her hair and yanked her head back, forcing her to push up so she was on her hands and knees.

Tim was still training the camera on her face as she moaned continuously with an occasional "Oh, god!" mixed in.

Todd suddenly pulled out of her, and Sylvia, who had come around to stand behind Tim pointed to her mouth. Dana had barely registered the gesture, when Todd, grabbed her right hip and shoved.

Dana rolled over onto her back, to see Todd, holding his cock in a death grip and rising up to his feet. He stepped over her and lowering himself down so he was straddling her chest, pointed his cock at her face.

"Open wide and offer the tits." Sylvia said behind her.

Dana grabbed her breasts, pressing them together. She lifted her head from the mattress and opening wide, wagged her tongue at him. Todd released his cock and Dana flinched when a thick spurt of cum squirted past her mouth and into her hair and all over her forehead and between her eyes.

The second spurt went directly into her mouth, as did the second, splashing on her tongue. He leaned closer and moved his still squirting cock to get some on her cheek, then eased back, letting the rest of his huge load spray onto her tits, getting a couple of long white lines on either one before the rest oozed onto her chest between her tits.

Dana grabbed his cock, and tugged him toward her, lifting her head higher, she took him into her mouth, staring up at him, and Tim, who was now behind him. She sucked him hard and fast, getting a few more drops from him and swirling the cum in her mouth around his cock.

Todd moaned and gasped as she held his sensitive head in her sloppy mouth while jerking his cock and working his balls with her other hand, completely draining them. When Todd, groaned 'stop' she parted her lips and he eased his head from her mouth.

As Todd back away, Dana sat up and held up her tits. She lowered her head, opened her mouth, and let the cum drool from her mouth. It spilled onto her chin, then onto each of her tits and in between them, sliding down her stomach.

"Goddamn, that was fucking epic!" Sylvia called out loudly, then whispered behind her. "Stay just like that."

Sylvia sat on the bed beside her, a microphone, which Dana was sure was just for show, in her hand.

"Tell you what, girl, after that, I'm ready to go fuck my man and I bet every guy or woman who sees this is going to be coming damn hard and to and over you!"

She paused and asked.

"So, how do you feel?"

Dana stared into the camera, aware of the cum sliding down her cheeks and chin.

"That was...wow."

"Wow, says it all, right Todd?"

"She's a natural," Todd said. "Like I said, I love my job."

"That's a lot of love on Dana's face!" Sylvia paused after the joke, before continuing. "What do you think, Dana? Will you be coming back for more?"

"Hell yeah!" Dana smiled through her cum coated lips. "When can we do it again?"

"I love it! As soon as you want, we're ready when you are."

Running her tongue over her lips and slurping cum back into her mouth, her smile turned wicked.

"I want two next time."

"And two you'll get!" Sylvia turned to smile at the camera. "Looks like we're going to be seeing a lot more of this hot milf and I bet it still won't be enough to satisfy the viewers, because you were incredible today."

She pointed the microphone at her. "I asked you before the shoot to think of a stage name if you wanted to do more. Care to officially introduce yourself to our viewers?"

Staring into the camera, Dana hesitated for a few seconds. Her parents were gone, she had no other family she knew of and no kids to worry about, just a couple of friends, one of whom had put her up to this.

An image of Ben and that smug look on his face entered her mind. That look and how long she'd put up with it. Thought of his precious career and how important his reputation was, not just with clients, but his equally full of themselves overgrown frat boy friends.

"My name," she paused to wipe some cum from between her eyes and lick it from her finger. "Is Dana Darling, and I'm the next milf porn star."

Author's Note: Talk about revenge porn, think she'll send Ben the link? Dana was a fun character to write and I hope you enjoyed her as well. Being a contest entry, your vote and comments are greatly appreciated. It's hard to believe I've been writing here for 11 years and that many of you have been around for the entire ride, so to both my long time readers, and to the new ones as well, thank you for reading and supporting my stories. LC68