The Next Playboy Ch. 02

Story Info
Mark gets some help from a frat's coed strip club.
2.7k words
4.7
9.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ayowai
ayowai
35 Followers

I woke up feeling as refreshed as I'd ever felt. I stared at the ceiling with a huge grin on my face. I had fucked Katie last night and it had been incredible. But we still had a website to build and I still had advertisers to secure. I got out of bed and made my way to our living room where Aaron was already up with a cup of coffee working on the website.

"We still don't have a name, you know," he said without looking away from his screen.

I sighed, "We'll get there. We need advertisers, too."

"I bet a frat would advertise," Aaron suggested. It wasn't a bad idea. One of these frats might be seedy enough to advertise on what was essentially a pornography website.

"Where's Frank?" I asked.

"In his room."

I went over and knocked on his door.

"Yeah, what?" came the reply through the door.

"Do you have any contacts at Sigma Epsilon?" That was the biggest frat on campus, known for its huge, out-of-control parties and complete monetary chokehold on the administration. They couldn't be shut down with a SWAT team.

"Yeah, why? You wanna take pictures of them naked?" Frank said, still through the door.

"No, I want them to advertise on the site." I could hear his reluctance.

"Alright, I'll send you a few numbers."

By noon, we had a whiteboard full of possible names for the site sitting in the living room.

"I just don't think 'Sophistifornicate' works, ya know?" Aaron said. He was right. It was clunky.

"It's such a shame 'Playboy' is already taken. That's like the perfect amount of classy and trashy," Frank added.

Pretty much everything was ready at this point except the advertisers and the name. I had left a few voicemails at the frat, but I don't think anyone there woke up until about 2 PM. I had written the interview up during the name brainstorming session. It was short, but serviceable.

"What about California Girls?" I asked.

"I think we'd be infringing on Katy Perry's copyright," Frank responded.

Our board still had dozens of names. Skankford (too trashy), Infinite Sex (too obtuse), Heaven (Bryan Adams song), etc.

"How about we do a filler name?" I suggested, "It's more important that we get the site out there than the name be perfect."

"Let's just call it 'The Voyeur something,'" Frank said.

"The Voyeuristic.," said Aaron. It was good enough. Now we just needed the advertisers. At that exact moment, my phone rang. I picked up.

"Mmmyellow," I said.

"Hey, is this the person looking for seedy advertising?" Came a male voice on the other end.

"That would be me," I said.

"We have something perfect."

"Oh, do tell."

"Well, every year, Sigma Epsilon holds a big party-"

"I thought you did that every week," I said.

"No, no. This one's different. It's a strip club party. We convert the frat house into a strip club. Poles, private rooms, everything."

"And you hire strippers?"

"No, the strippers are coeds."

"And this is all very above board I assume."

"There's a reason 'seedy advertising' perked our interest."

"Alright, when's the party?"

"Four days from now."

"We'll do $500 for the ad. Just send us a photoshop and we'll put it in there."

"$500?" The guy said with some shock in his voice.

"Remember, we got 12,000 hits in less than 90 minutes," I looked at Aaron and he grinned back.

"Ok, fine. What's your PayPal?"

"Wait, wait, wait. $500 plus free admittance to the party," I added.

"Sure, why not? A couple nerds can't ruin a party." the dude said.

We squared away the money and the ad and the site was ready to launch in another hour.

"Alright, Frank," I said, "the second this goes live, you send it to every single person in your contacts."

"Fine, but only for the money. The more views this gets, the more money we can get from advertising," he responded.

"You ready, Aaron?" Aaron looked at me with glee as his finger hovered over the 'enter' button. "Alright, do it." Aaron hit enter and Frank began sending the link. We had bought 'thevoyeuristic.com' to make the link easy to find and communicate. That brought down our $500, $150 of which was already going to Katie. That left $350 minus whatever we needed to spend, which would then be split three ways. In minutes, we had dozens of text messages (our names and contact info were on the site). We watched the hits go up as visitor after visitor looked at the racy pictures of Katie. The thing is, people weren't clicking because it was pictures of a hot woman. You can get that anywhere. It was because it was a hot woman they knew and could communicate with.

"Best to just let it run, yeah?" Frank said.

Aaron and I nodded and we left the computer to let the numbers do their thing. We had a party and I had suddenly come up with a new plan.

**FOUR DAYS LATER**

It was the night of the party and time to put the plan into motion. The website was a moderate success, sitting at around 100,000 hits. Its traffic had gone down since the novelty had worn off. We knew we needed more content and we couldn't just photograph Katie again. And I had a plan regarding this party. Actually, I had two plans. The first was to proposition as many girls as we could to appear on the website. The second was my plan for me to get laid again. A strip club full of coeds sounded like a damn good time and I wanted to get some. Four days was a long time, both for the website and for my dick. Aaron also seemed giddy about the possibility of being teased by coeds, Frank less so.

I dressed up a little for our night out, wanting to seem a bit classy. I wore a polo shirt and khakis, which was normal attire for me anyway. Frank and Aaron wore t-shirts and jeans. We walked to fraternity row and by the time we turned the block, we could already hear the music pounding and could see what was probably about 50 people on the lawn waiting in line to get in. The three of us walked right up to the front where there was a large bouncer, probably a football player for the school.

"Hold it," he said, "back of the line like everyone else."

"We talked to Shaun," I responded, "we did advertising for this event. Go dig him up."

The bouncer rolled his eyes. "Ayo Shaun!" he shouted over the booming music.

After a moment, the Shaun I had spoken to on the phone appeared.

"Ayy these guys are good, let em in," he said.

"They don't have to pay?" the bouncer asked.

"Nah, they're cool," Shaun said.

Aaron and I were beaming. We stepped into the dark, nightclub-esque frat house.

The first thing we saw were the poles. The living space had been opened up and all the furniture had been moved to make way for two poles sticking out of the hardwood floor, each of which had a girl in lingerie on it. The dancing was nowhere near professional, mostly just grinding and suggestive posting, but it was more than enough for me to get a little hard. We walked past the first room and made our way into what you could call the "main room." It had two poles as well, but they were on a makeshift cardboard stage with two hotter girls on it. One of them immediately caught my eye since I knew of her. Her name was Emily and she was the head cheerleader at Stanford. She was curvy and hot in that Miami-slutty-model kinda way with black-brown hair. If you squinted, she looked just like Emily Ratajkowski, whom she always reminded me of partially because of her name. Frank went to loiter around the bar in the back and Aaron and I took seats in the chairs facing the stage to watch the show. We had each prepped by converting our money from the ad (which ended up being around $100 apiece) into ones, fives, and tens and were ready to make it rain from our stuffed wallets.

We had come in just around time for a switch it seemed as two new girls took the stage and Emily and her stage partner came down to work the crowd. Emily came right in front of my chair and I stuck a five in the strap of her black panties. She grinned at me. I looked at Aaron. He was lost in amazement at the amount of sex surrounding him.

"Hey, Emily!" I yelled over the loud hip hop music.

"What?" she yelled back.

"How much for a private dance?"

"Fifty!"

"Done!"

"Follow me," she said, this time not shouting with a seductive lilt in her voice. She grabbed my hand and pulled me deeper towards a back room which was blocked by a curtain of beads. We maneuvered past chairs with other patrons in them also fraternizing with hot girls in lingerie, some of the patrons even women.

We got to the private room where there was another pole and a small couch. The music was much quieter in the back room. I took a seat and Emily went to the pole. She faced towards the pole and started grinding into it with her ass towards me. It was a damn good view, but she was just warming up. She suddenly turned towards me and moved to sit right on my crotch.

We were so close I could smell her flowery perfume. She began to grind her crotch into mine.

"So what's your name, stud?" she asked. Whether or not I actually was a stud was irrelevant.

"I'm Mark. I'm the guy who made that website with Katie."

"Really? With those hot pictures?"

"Yep."

"God, what I wouldn't give for a photoshoot that good. As much as this strip club stuff is fun, the boys take about 80% of the money since they set up the whole thing and it's all a bit lowbrow."

"I want you to pose for the next update."

"Oh yeah?"

"Katie made over $100 and I bet you'll make even more."

"Alright, I'll do it," she said. I think she was really turned on by the idea of posing naked for pictures, which made the sell pretty easy.

I knew the rules: no touching, so I let her do her thing. She moved her face very close to mine and whispered, "Another $20 and I'll take my top off, Mark." I don't think I'd ever moved for my wallet faster. I put the $20 bill in her panty line again and she reached around to unhook her bra. She pulled the bra off and tossed it across the room. I was now face to face with a beautiful set of tits. They weren't quite as big as Katies, but they had just as much buoyancy. No sag at all. She kept grinding into me. My boner was at full mast now.

"We also interview the model about sex and such for the website," I said, "You have any juicy sex stories."

"Aplenty," she winked at me, "You know, since you're gonna pay me for a photoshoot, you can grab my tits."

I did exactly that. They were nice, perky, and round. They gave gently to my squeezes as she started essentially dry humping me.

"Another $20 and I'll take my panties off." she whispered seductively into my ear. Then she slid her tongue out and licked a little bit of my ear.

I gave her another $20 and she got off my dick. Then she turned around and slowly, very slowly, slid her black panties down to reveal the crack of her ass. This left her in just a pair of black heels. She turned, also slowly, to reveal her perfectly shaved slit. She straddled me once again and now I had a bare pussy up against my clothed shaft.

"So how far does this free pass go?" I asked.

"As far as you want!" She responded, still grinding.

"Like, actual sex?"

"Now we're talking."

"Why? It's a strip club."

"You think I'm not turned on by doing this stuff? I've been at this for hours. I need to get off. Plus, you're cute," she said with another wink.

I leaned in and we started kissing while she humped my shaft. Her tongue was like wildfire, all over the place, exploring every crevice of my mouth. I tried to be as enthusiastic. Without breaking the kiss, she undid my pants and the zipper and pulled my pants to my ankles, leaving me in my boxers barely containing my boner.

"Now look what we have here," she said and pulled my boxers down to where my pants were. She didn't waste time teasing me anymore. She went right to sucking on my dick like a fiend. There was lots of noise, not choking, but the wet sounds of saliva against tongue against organ. The warmth was indescribable.

"Wait," I moaned, "I wanna do you missionary."

She pulled her mouth off my cock.

"Really?" she said, not with accusation, but with curiosity.

"Yeah..." I groaned.

"Let's find a bedroom, then."

She stood up and I quickly pulled my pants, fastening them as best I could knowing I was gonna take them right off again. Emily grabbed my hand and pulled me up a flight of stairs to an upper floor with six or seven small bedrooms. She pulled me into the first one and sat down on the bed, still fully nude. I took my pants off properly, as well as my shirt and she took off her heels. She lay back on the bed and I climbed atop her.

"You sure this is how you want to fuck a stripper?" Emily asked.

"You're not really a stripper. Just one for tonight. Plus, I like making out with you," I said and then dove my tongue back into her mouth. After a moment, we broke the kiss and I positioned my dick at her slit. I looked at her and she nodded. I slowly pushed my cock into her. Her face made an 'O' shape as I did. Once I was all the way in, I moved to make out with her again and began slowly pushing and pulling, letting her get used to it.

"Oh, yeah baby," Emily moaned. She spread her legs a little wider to give me better access. I continued thrusting my rock hard cock into her wet pussy, speeding up a little. I put my face down on the bed next to hers so I could push deeper in. Emily took that opportunity to begin suckling on my ear.

"Fuck yeah," I grunted into the bed. By now, I was really thrusting into her.

"Gimme that hard cock," Emily whispered, "I wanna feel you cum inside me."

"Oh yeah, baby, I will," I said back.

She began giving out little moans with each thrust. Little high-pitched pants.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh."

"I'm getting close," she moaned to me. I lifted my head up and stuck my tongue back down her throat. Our tongues started warring again and she full-on lifted her legs in the air and grabbed them with her hands. I felt the difference in my shaft and moaned into her mouth. At that moment, she lit off. She moaned in pleasure as I kept fucking her, deeper and deeper.

"Cum inside me baby, oh yeah," she moaned. And I did. I felt the rising tension in my cock that had been building for the last hour or so and I burst inside of her. She shuddered as she felt my batter fill her up.

"Oh yeah..." I sighed, letting myself relax on top of her. I rolled over, leaving us both facing skyward. We were both panting.

"When's the shoot?" Emily asked.

"Tomorrow night," I panted out. It wasn't scheduled, but I knew Frank could work his magic.

"See you then," she said, rolling off the bed, "I gotta get back to work." She began putting her clothes back on. I layed back on the bed and smiled. We had our second model.

"Hey," I started, "How would you feel about a contract?"

ayowai
ayowai
35 Followers