The Next Weekend - The Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spoke. "Congratulations. Being totally open with your partner is the only way it works."

Sue continued. "Jay apologized to me for staring at me at the restaurant. That he just couldn't take his eyes off me. I told him that was the idea in our surprise for him."

PJ asked? "So... have you done it again?"

Sue spoke softly. "Last Saturday..... "

PJ spoke. "Details, please."

Sue shrugged her shoulders. "I found a pretty short skirt. It was really too small for me. It was tight on me and I didn't want panty lines. So I didn't wear any panties. I wore that long sleeved white blouse I dared you to wear. You did so I did. With nothing under it!"

I spoke. "I'm sure Jay was very happy that you dressed really sexy for him."

PJ asked? "Where did you go?"

Sue answered. "We waited until it was pretty late and most people would be finished eating and gone. There's a little Mexican café out by the lake. It was fairly bright in there... but at least I wasn't under a spotlight."

We all laughed. Sue spoke. "It was exciting to do it all on our own. Jay wants us to try to do it once a month."

I spoke. "You can dress like you've seen PJ dress in sexy but still safe ways. Teasing can be great fun. Just don't stop going dancing. I still want to dance with

you... and share hugs and kisses."

Sue answered. "Jay was surprised when PJ kissed him goodnight. He says he's decided hugs and kisses between friends will be nice. That's another change."

Sue went on. "Jay's not much on dancing. He's OK with me going dancing on Saturdays as long as I save Friday nights for him. He asked me if I thought we could arrange a Friday night dinner in a couple of weeks for the four of us. I told him I was sure we could do that."

We agreed to work on that.

I stood up. "Tomorrow's a work day for all of us."

Sue jumped up. "I want a tight hug and a nice goodnight kiss. Then I'm going in my room so PJ can give you the last goodnight kiss."

Sue and I shared that hug and kiss. PJ and I shared a couple of sensuous goodnight kisses. I walked out to my car thinking about how lucky I was to have friends like PJ and Sue. I headed for home.

The week flew by. Suddenly it was Saturday. PJ and I had gone dancing at that other place last night. It was fun but not very many people there that we knew. PJ was fine with that. She didn't have to share me with other ladies.

Tonight we were going out for a nice 'teasing' dinner and then go dancing at our favorite bar. Maybe Sue would show up and we could discuss that 'out of town' dinner for next Friday.

When I picked PJ up I was surprised. She was dressed in her typically short skirt. Her blouse was pretty risqué. I loved it for dinner but it was way too sheer for our little bar.

I asked? "Are you sure you want to wear that tonight?"

She answered. "I'm going to wear it to dinner... just for you. After dinner I have a small lacy camisole I will put on under it for dancing. It will be OK for the bar... but just barely."

I spoke. "Thank you, my Sexy PJ."

I had to change where I was going to take her for dinner. To a nicer restaurant with proper ambiance. That blouse was really sheer! I enjoyed my view while we ate our dinner with her sitting across from me at a little table.

After dinner she spoke. "I'm going to the ladies room. I'll be right back."

That lacy camisole was so little that she had it her small purse.

I smiled my approval. Again, she was covered... but just barely.

I complemented her. "PJ, you're getting pretty brave... I like it."

She answered. "No one will actually be able to see anything. But it will probably draw some smiles from the guys. Actually I'm doing it for Sue."

I asked? "For Sue?"

She answered. "We've been discussing next Friday for the four of us. She's coming to the bar tonight. I'm trying to get her to relax more. I laid out lacy panties, a skirt and blouse on her bed. My note simply said: WEAR IT! PJ."

I asked? "Do you think she will?"

She answered. "I think so."

When we got to the bar we went in a sat down at a table for 4 close to the dance floor. We ordered drinks. I told the waitress to start me a tab.

About 5 minutes later Sue walked in and came to our table. Of course I stood up to give her a hug and a nice kiss. I stepped back one step but was holding both of her hands so she had to face me.

I spoke. "Hi, Sexy Sue. I really like what you're wearing tonight. If you're trying to get an extra dance or two... no problem."

She was wearing her boots of course. Her skirt was about 14 inches long and just slightly flared so it wouldn't fly up too bad. She was showing a lot of thigh. It was a soft grey color. Her blouse was a silver knit soft sweater. It fit her just slightly loose. From the hug we had shared she was obviously not wearing a bra.

PJ spoke. "Hi, Sue. You look really sexy tonight."

Sue spoke softly. "It's your fault. I almost put a bra on... then decided not to."

I spoke. "You look very nice. Teasing but still safe."

I caught the waitress' eye and ordered Sue a drink. She would only have one then go to something non-alcoholic. Sue sat down.

PJ's sheer blouse over the little lace camisole made you think you could see something but not quite.

The band was starting so I stood up to dance with PJ. We had only taken about three steps when one of the young cowboys we knew was asking Sue to dance. When the song ended both couples were standing right together.

I spoke to the young cowboy. "Hi, I'll trade partners with you."

He looked at PJ and answered with a smile. "Fine with me."

After the next song we all returned to our seats. The next song was a fast one. We sat it out and were just talking.

Sue spoke. "He complemented me on how nice I look. I've danced with him a couple of times before....but he never said anything before."

PJ spoke. "See, I told you that if you wore what I laid out for you... that you wouldn't be sitting much. Have fun."

We all enjoyed our evening of teasing and dancing. I made sure I danced one song with Sue on each music set. We did have time on band breaks to discuss our 'out of town' dinner for next Friday. I was going to let the two of them decide what they were wearing. I would pick the restaurant and use my car.

Our evening was coming to an end. I paid my tab. We three stood up and walked out together. We said our goodbyes. Sue stepped close to me. She and I shared a really tight hug and a nice goodnight kiss. PJ and Sue shared a hug and little kisses on the cheek. Sue got in her car. We walked to mine. We headed for my house. PJ was staying at my house tonight. I would take her home sometime tomorrow.

When we were in my house I spoke. "Since we kind of did an overload of sex last night... tonight I'm just going to give you a 100% full body massage."

PJ spoke. "That sounds wonderful. Let me undress. I thought a full body massage was only 99%... the other 1% turns it into a sexual massage."

I answered. "I'm going to do your front side... then the 1% so you get at least a couple of intense orgasms. When you turn over I will re-relax you by doing your back side... from head to toes."

She replied. "I love your talented hands and fingers."

I massaged her temples, shoulders, arms and gave her breasts some extra attention. Then I moved down to massage her feet, calves, and thighs. I was on my knees between her legs. I was sliding my hands up her thighs with my fingers on the fronts of her thighs and my thumbs on the inside. On the third pass I let my thumbs slide into her pussy and spread them so she could feel me stretching her open.

After several passes with my thumbs in her pussy I let them rub up over her clit. I moved my thumbs up and down across her clit which resulted in her clit being stimulated between my knuckles.

She was not relaxed now! A powerful orgasm rocked her. "AAAAGH! MMMMNNN!! OOOOOGGHH! DAMN THAT'S INTENSE!

I spent the next 20 minutes trying to relax her body that had just been wracked by cramps. After her massage we snuggled up and went to sleep. We'd play some more in the morning.

Finally it was Friday evening. Sue and Jay would show up at my house about 6:00. Everyone would already be dressed.

PJ had dressed in the bedroom and then made a dramatic entrance for me. Her skirt was skin tight, hugging her hips. It was maybe 12 inches long and made of some sort of stretchy material. She was looking for attention... it was bright orange. Her blouse was dandelion yellow and unbuttoned to below her breasts showing lots of bare cleavage in addition to it being quite sheer showing her areola and nipples clearly in the bright light of my front room.

My smile certainly showed that I loved how she was dressed. I had to take the few steps to meet her for a long, sensuous kiss.

I asked? "Where did you find a skirt that short?"

She answered. "You're not the only one who sews!"

We heard Jay and Sue drive up. I met them at the door which I was holding open. Sue was in front with Jay following staring at her ass. It was barely covered in a denim skirt about 13 inches long. Her blouse was a pull over type with elastic at the top so she could wear it down off her shoulders showing lots of upper breast. It was pretty thin. Her areola and nipples were peeking thru.

I spoke. "Hi to both of you. Sue, you're looking very sexy today."

I gave her a hug and a nice kiss. They stepped inside where Jay got a hug and a kiss from PJ.

Jay spoke. "I'm sure glad we became friends."

I asked? "If everyone's ready we can be on our way."

We all got in my car and headed for the city. There was more conversation than there was a month ago.

Sue asked? "Bob, are you going to tell us where we're going to dinner and what options we might have?"

I answered. "Out by the airport is a 'Hole in the Wall'. All you can see from the street is a sign the reads: A Hole in the Wall -- BBQ. Later I have a surprise for all of you."

We chatted as I drove. Soon we were parking in a small parking lot. Everyone got out and walked a ways down the sidewalk. There we found that door and sign. I pulled the door open. We had to walk down a long hallway because the restaurant was behind the store that fronted the street. Inside was typical BBQ style. Long tables and benches. Small hanging lanterns for dim light and a wonderful smell."

We sat at one end of a long table. Ladies on one side with Jay and me on the other.

The waiter came and we each chose something different from the large menu. Tonight everyone wanted a beer with their BBQ. The lighting was perfect. Looking across the table everything was visible. But from any angle from other tables not so much. Our waiter was probably mid-20's like my three friends. I was the old guy at late 30's. He was standing between Jay and me, looking across the table at PJ and Sue.

He was chatty and friendly. He asked me? "Pardon me sir, but how do you get these beautiful, sexy young ladies to go out for dinner with you?"

I just smiled at him. "I'm their teacher... at being naughty." Everyone laughed.

He smiled. "It looks to me like they're learning well."

The BBQ was delicious. PJ and Sue even managed to not drip sauce on their tops.

I paid the waiter and tipped him generously.

He answered. "The tip is nice... but the view was nicer."

Now PJ and Sue were both blushing.

We visited the restrooms and went out to my car. Two passenger doors opened for two sexy ladies to get in. Then Jay and I got in.

PJ asked? "So what's the surprise?"

I spoke. "Not far from here is a place called 'The Pirates Cove'. It's a topless bar with sexy dancers. This is mostly for Jay but there will be other ladies in there too."

Sue was looking right at Jay. "Have you ever been in a topless bar?"

He wasn't sure how to answer her. Finally he said. "There's a first time for everything."

I was just pulling into the parking lot. We walked in, showed our ID and found a table a ways back from the stage. Up close was all guys plus a couple of ladies.

The waitress came to our table. I ordered a bottle of white wine and four glasses.

She was back shortly. I paid her and tipped her. Sue looked confused.

I spoke. "As long as there is still wine in the bottle she won't be bugging us to buy more drinks. We can sip on the wine in peace.

The girl up on the stage was down to just her G-string. She was pretty and a pretty smooth dancer. The announcer wanted everyone to show their appreciation by throwing dollar bills on the stage. We let the guys up front do it. He announced the next dancer. It was obviously a stage name, not her real name.

I explained to my younger friends that girls took turns on the stage and then worked the floor serving drinks and doing a lap dance for anyone willing to pay for one. That the one with the biggest breasts usually made the best money.

None of them had ever been in a topless bar. We were just admiring the dancers and how talented some of them were. The announcer spoke after her 15 minute turn was over. Again he wanted everyone to throw money on the stage.

Then he said. "Next is our amateur time. We have a couple of ladies signed up. Any of you other ladies want to come up on stage for just one dance each... come on up?" You could see everywhere it was a couple the guy was trying to convince his date to go get in line. Only one got up and got in line.

Jay cautiously asked Sue? "Any chance you're going up to dance for me?"

Sue and PJ had their heads together talking. I was staying out of this.

Finally Sue turned to Jay and me. "How about we go back to Bob's house... and PJ and I will dance for you......NUDE!"

We were out of there after one amateur dancer. Jay and I were sure our ladies would be better. The drive to my house seemed longer than usual. Anticipation!

It turned out PJ had told Sue about my house being a nudist home. They had planned their own surprise for after dinner.

At my house they went in the bedroom. Jay sat down on the couch. I put a really slow and sultry LP on my record player. I sat down on the couch. There was no strip-tease. They came out of the bedroom...totally nude.

Sue stopped in front of Jay. PJ stopped in front of me. After a couple of dances they traded places for a couple of songs. Then traded back for a couple. They asked us to dance. I partner danced with PJ. Jay made an attempt at dancing with Sue. We traded partners for a slow snuggle dance. Dancing nude is wonderful.

The show Jay and I got was WAY BETTER than any of the dancers at the topless bar. The girls doing lap dances at the bar could get pretty close to the customers... but NO touching was allowed. There were no rules at my house. Sue and PJ ended up sitting in Jay's and my lap and turning it into an intense make-out and wandering hands session.

Sue finally spoke. "Jay, you better take me to your place. And leave Bob and PJ here. A girl can only take so much teasing."

Jay answered. "The same goes for a guy. Slip your skirt and blouse on. I'll drive as fast as I dare... without getting a ticket."

We all shared nicer than usual tight hugs goodnight kisses. Jay and Sue left for his apartment. PJ and I only had to walk down the hall.

Author's notes. One year later Jay and Sue were the proud married parents of a baby boy. I hope you enjoyed our true story. I appreciate your votes.

12