The Nicest Guy

Story Info
The Control Stone gave power, not wisdom.
4.9k words
14k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations as well as body horror and other violent content that could potentially be triggering or uncomfortable to read. All characters are over the age of 18. This story has been copy-edited and given an expanded ending as of August 2022.

***

CHAPTER 1

Melissa sat in her car waiting. She knew she should be moving, should be heading in to meet Keith, her new boyfriend, but something was holding her back. Her mind felt fuzzy, and the more she focused on it the worse it got.

She knew she and Keith were a perfect match and that she truly loved him, but when she tried to remember why she just got muddled and confused. Clearly, it had been love at first sight, as this would only be their third date and the first time she'd be in his house alone with him.

Alone with him. That thought sent a shiver down her spine, which she tried desperately to believe was excitement. She trusted Keith completely, wanted to be with him, to give herself to him completely. She knew this to be absolutely true. When she focused on that she had clarity, but when she tried to analyze it, everything got fuzzy again. It was starting to give her a headache.

But she still didn't move. She knew they'd be having sex tonight for the first time and just the thought made her wet. But her mind kept itching at that thought and pushing her to try to remember something, something really important.

She sighed. It wasn't working. She should just go in and enjoy the evening with the man she loved. Another shiver down her spine. Maybe she was going crazy. She sighed again and pulled her keys from the ignition. Stepping out into the cool night air she felt a chill as a light breeze slipped up her skirt and brushed her bare sex.

She'd worn nothing under her skirt or thin lacy top because that's what Keith wanted. It seemed out of character for her, but love did weird things to people she supposed. She walked uncomfortably forward, the butt plug he'd given her shifting every time she moved. Keith had wanted her to wear that, so she did it, even if it had hurt at first and was uncomfortable.

The nipple clamps were also uncomfortable and she was acutely aware of just how obvious they were under her thin top. But again, Keith had wanted her to wear them so she had. She'd do anything to make him happy, after all, he was such a nice guy. He'd been her friend for a while, and she wasn't sure why she'd never agreed to date him before, but here she was. She'd even dumped her girlfriend of 3 years to be with him.

She paused, noticing tears running down her cheeks. She felt a deep sadness there for a moment and couldn't figure out why. After all, she was so much happier with Keith than she'd ever been with Shannon. He'd said so, so it must be true. He'd said he'd never lie to her, so it was true.

She was just being silly, that's all. She continued her walk up the long driveway to Keith's house. She could've parked closer, but for some reason, she'd thought it was important to leave her car on the street. Very important, but she couldn't remember why. Everything got fuzzy when she tried to think about it so she just let it go.

She checked her purse, making sure the stun gun and handcuffs were there, carefully hidden at the bottom. She couldn't remember what they were for but it was important that they were there and that they remained hidden. Shannon had said it would make Keith happy that they were there even though he wouldn't want her to tell him about them.

She'd met one of Keith's other girlfriends, Amber, on their second date. It was sweet how much she cared for him. Addressing him as master, wearing the collar with her name stamped on it, even letting him fondle her right there in the restaurant booth. According to him, she'd even cut all contact with friends and family to make him happy.

Another chill tab up her spine and she paused again. He'd said it was adorable how devoted she was. He'd said it, so it was true. It made Melissa happy to think about it because he had said it would. She smiled at the thought of how cute they were as a couple. He'd said he and Melissa would be that cute together, after tonight.

She'd also left her phone and ID at home, just like he'd asked. She'd also taken a winding and indirect route to his house, to make sure nobody followed her. Keith was so thoughtful, not wanting anyone to interrupt their romantic evening.

It was nice of Shannon to inspect her car for her, to make sure there weren't any tracking devices. She was sure Keith would appreciate the gesture, but she wasn't supposed to tell him about Shannon at all. She couldn't remember why, but Shannon had told her it was really important to Keith, so she wouldn't say a word.

She pulled out her lipstick and a compact mirror to check that her makeup was perfect. Keith told her that he wanted her to look her best for him. She touched up her lipstick then snapped the lid closed and dropped both of them on the ground. It seemed silly to her to just litter like that but was important that she mark her trail. Shannon told her that Keith would want her to, so she would do it, no questions asked.

She stepped up to the door and rang the doorbell. The door opened a moment later and Keith smiled out at her. She couldn't help the shudder that ran through her at the sight of him. Surely it was an excited shudder, because what else could it be?

***

CHAPTER 2

"Melissa, I'm so glad you're here." He leered at her and looked her up and down appraisingly. He nodded, apparently satisfied, then handed her a paper bag.

"Please give me your purse, remove your clothing and jewelry, and put them in here, for safekeeping." His smile grew broader as she hurried to obey. She now stood on the brightly lit porch, completely naked except for the nipple clamps and butt plug.

It seemed like forever before he finally stepped back, clearing the doorway. "Come in, come in." He waved his hand, gesturing her inside. "You must be freezing out there."

She must be cold, as she suppressed another shiver as he squeezed her ass cheek when she slipped past him.

He closed and locked the door then turned and began to circle her slowly. She hoped she met with his approval. She'd gotten herself professionally waxed all over, so there shouldn't be a single hair on her anywhere but her head.

He nodded approvingly and she let out a relieved breath she didn't know she was holding.

He stepped close to her and grabbed hold of the nipple clamps. He gave her a grin and then pulled on them hard. They stayed attached, but just barely. She screamed in pain and tears ran down her cheeks. He was just expressing how much he cared for her. He'd explicitly said that the more he hurt her, the more it meant he loved her. She desperately wanted him to love her, he'd told her that as well, so she gritted her teeth and tried to smile through her tears.

"I love you, Keith."

He grinned again and finally released her. "I think we're past that, just call me Master now."

She nodded, "Of course, Master."

He dropped the chain, much to her relief, and turned away.

"Follow me." He ordered, immediately waking off without waiting for a reply.

She followed, practically jogging for a moment to catch up to him. The large butt plug shifted uncomfortably and she whimpered, her nipples still stinging.

If he noticed or cared, he didn't show it, he just kept walking briskly down the hall and up a set of stairs before coming to a stop in front of a door, barred on the outside. Swinging the bar up, he swung the door open. There were four beds, not much more than cots really, and on three of them, lay a naked woman.

At his entrance, they all moved quickly and knelt on the ground at the foot of each bed.

They each wore a collar with what she assumed was their name on them. She recognized Amber but was startled to see Dr. Robyn Greenwood. She was barely recognizable and the name tag on her collar read "Cunt Two". She'd been one of the professors at the college.

She'd always been a tough but fair teacher, in Melissa's brief experiences with her. They'd been told by the substitute that she had left suddenly due to family issues and headed back to her family home in Alaska a month ago. It was now clear that wasn't true. She was now just another of Keith's girlfriends. The previously vibrant woman seemed a shell of her former self. She now just stared blankly ahead.

Her nipples had been pierced and some truly massive rings hung from them, pulling them down dramatically. Her knees were spread and she could see several similar rings hanging from her labia, stretching them grotesquely. Her hair had been cut very short, practically a buzz cut.

While she appeared to be in good health, bruises mottled her body, mostly around her thighs and on her breasts, and her stomach and back had some truly horrifying welts. Some of them were nearly healed into nasty scars, and it appeared she'd been whipped and beaten severely.

Melissa stared at the broken woman, frozen and horrified. Keith snapped his fingers in front of her face to get her attention. Her gaze snapped to him, and while she tried to regain her neutral expression, she was sure she wasn't fully successful.

He chuckled, and his mouth arched into a cruel grin.

"I'm glad to see you appreciate the work I've put into this unworthy pile of meat. She's been reshaped to fit my needs and is truly happy for the first time in her life. Aren't you Cunt Two?"

The woman nodded robotically and replied in a flat, broken voice, as if she was reading from a script, "Yes Master, I am the worthless whore I was always meant to be and I am truly happy."

Keith's grin grew impossibly wider. "You see? I do my best to please those that belong to me. I am truly generous, aren't I?" He looked pointedly at Melissa as he spoke, clearly expecting an answer.

Her voice cracked as she spoke but she made herself reply, "Yes Master. It is as you say, you are truly generous."

He turned and gestured to the third woman, the other one she didn't recognize. "This is Cunt One, my first slave and truly a work of art. You agree, don't you?"

Melissa stared at the woman and nearly retched.

Her body was a mass of scars. She looked like she'd been cut everywhere on her body repeatedly and stitched up badly. Again and again, until no square inch of her body was free of scars. Both ears were pierced and had at least ten studs in each one. A large ring that looked like it was designed for an actual cow hung from her nose.

Melissa's gaze drifted lower and nearly gasped as she saw that one nipple was completely gone, again looking as if it had been chewed off by a wild animal. The other was permanently twisted and deformed, covered in permanent bite marks. Metal bands circled the base of her breasts, pushing them out painfully.

Everywhere there were bite marks, burn marks, badly healed cuts, and places where it looked like the flesh had been gouged out and then healed over poorly. There was a rough tattoo on her stomach that said "Keith's Cunt".

Her knees were also spread and she saw that both labia were pierced with innumerable interlocking rings, effectively sealing her closed.

"Cunt One. Stand up and show your new slave sister your backside." Keith ordered.

The woman stood on shaky limbs, clearly favoring one leg, and turned around.

Melissa was beyond horrified now, and she was starting to just feel numb. The sheer sadistic cruelty on display was just too much to process.

The woman's back was another mass of scars, with a tattoo on her lower back, an arrow then text, absurdly reading "Keith's Happy Hidey Hole".

Her ass was stretched open by a butt plug, but this one was metal, and hollow in the center, giving a clear view inside the woman's anal cavity.

Melissa couldn't look at it any longer and turned away retching.

Keith giggled. An actual, amused giggle. Melissa looked at him horrified, disgust etched on her face.

"I'm glad you appreciate the work I've put into this little project. It's so nice to have my efforts recognized." He looked at Cunt One and his face turned to a mask of rage. "And it's what you deserved, isn't it Veronica? You cheating whore!" He bellowed, making everyone in the room flinch.

Cunt One, formerly known as Veronica, flinched but nodded her head. She did not speak. Melissa wasn't sure if she'd been ordered not to, or if she was physically incapable.

Abruptly his body relaxed, and he turned back to Melissa. His wide grin was pure evil, she saw that now, and she backed away involuntarily.

His face darkened. Don't move!" He ordered. Melissa froze, unable to move, barely breathing.

His control over her was absolute, she knew that now. She knew if he wanted to torture and damage her like the other women, she'd let him, and even beg for it if he wanted her to. Tears ran freely down her face as she began to realize the position she was now in.

He stepped close to her and circled her slowly. Examining her.

"You are my property." He stated, then stared at her, cocking his head to the side slightly, clearly waiting for a response.

"Yes, Master."

You love me, more than life itself."

"Yes, Master."

"You will do whatever it takes to make me happy."

"Yes, Master."

He stopped in front of her. He pointed to Amber, whose skin so far looked unblemished, her eyes still flickering with life.

"If I told you to carve my name into her skin you would do it, wouldn't you?"

Swallowing the bile in the back of her throat she replied, "Yes Master."

Her eyes flicked to Amber, and she saw she was trembling slightly, but her eyes remained forward and her body didn't move.

Keith snapped his fingers in front of her face. "Don't you dare look away when I'm talking to you." He growled. "I won't tell you again."

She stared directly at him, her fight or flight response screaming at her to flee, to run away as fast as she possibly could, but even focusing all her will on it, she could not make her body move.

He took a deep breath and relaxed slightly.

"You'll learn, just like the others. I'm getting bored with One and Two, so I need new projects to focus on. You and Amber are those projects."

He started pacing, inspecting each woman as he passed.

"This one is a waste of flesh." He said indicated Veronica, the woman labeled Cunt One. "She betrayed me, made me so angry, made me do this to her."

He pointed at Dr. Greenwood, now known as Cunt Two.

"She tried to ruin my GPA, so I had to make sure she knew her place. Nothing but a canvas for me to set my art upon." He flicked his fingers over her piercings as he said 'art', emphasizing the word heavily.

He then moved in front of Amber.

"This adorable little creature I've left alone so far. An empty canvas. She even has her original name, for now. I was going to name her Cunt Three, but she decided to be snarky and tell me how predictable and boring that was, so I've been working on some ideas for something better. I'm leaning towards 'Lord Keith's Three Hole Cumslut', or just Cumslut for short."

He turned to Melissa and grinned, "I'll be sure to get the name tattooed in nice big block letters, so she never forgets."

Amber flinched, and for a moment, Melissa saw a look of rage and defiance flash across her face while Keith's back was to her, but it was only for a moment and had disappeared by the time he looked back.

Dismissing Amber with a wave he stepped to Melissa and kissed her on the lips gently, almost lovingly.

"I have big plans for you though. When I'm done, I expect your entire body will be a beautiful work of art. My design, my brand, forever marked on your flesh."

He kissed her again and smiled, but this time the smile reached his eyes, and the sadistic glee she saw there was the most terrifying thing she'd seen tonight.

"I've gotten quite good at piercings, as you can see, and I intend to find out just how many piercings, implants, tattoos, and 'enhancements' your body can take before it gives out."

She shuddered and broke out in a cold sweat. He looked pleased by her reaction.

Then, like flipping a switch, he was back to his normal, 'Mr. Average' persona. All signs of the madness inside him are hidden behind a mask. He looked forgettable, mundane, harmless.

He strode to the end of the room, and in a very business-like manner indicated the fourth bed.

"Now, this bed is yours. You'll find your collar in the nightstand drawer. Put it on before you sleep tonight. From now on your name will be Scarlet, as that will be the predominant color I use on your canvas."

He then looked her in the eye. "What is your name?"

"Scarlet, Master." She replied.

He smiled broadly, "Excellent. Now two rules supersede all others. Two rules that you must never forget. Breaking them won't even occur to you, the thought alone is terrifying. These rules are now an unbreakable chain around your heart and soul."

"First rule. You may never talk to anyone outside this room, except for me."

Second rule. You may not damage or destroy me or any of my property."

He paused, "Just for reference, my property means this house, and everything in it, including you and your sister slaves. Understand?"

She nodded and he clapped his hands loudly, startling her. "Excellent! Now that that's settled, I'm giving all four of you control of your bodies and all of your memories back for the next hour, just to let you get acquainted. Just follow the rules I've given each of you." He stepped swiftly out of the room and as the door closed she heard the bar slam on the outside, sealing them in.

Melissa felt her muscles relax and she was able to move again. Veronica, who had been standing the entire time gave a pained moan and collapsed on her bed. Dr. Greenwood simply slumped in place and stared vacantly at nothing, eyes glazed.

Amber however stood, a little unsteadily, and came over to Melissa, wrapping an arm around her in a gentle hug. "I'm so sorry, but we will get out of here. Do not give up yet. Do you hear me?"

When Melissa nodded she continued. "Good, we need to be strong and healthy so we can take the opportunity when we can. He's too arrogant, and he will make a mistake eventually. We just have to survive until then."

Clinging to the comforting human contact, Melissa finally allowed herself to break down, and she began sobbing in earnest. Amber guided her to the bed and sat her down, and sitting beside her, began rubbing Melissa's back in a comforting gesture. She didn't need to say anything more, she just let Melissa cry until she'd run out of tears.

***

CHAPTER 3

Keith smiled to himself as he carried the paper sack with Melissa's last few belongings into his workroom, or sometimes his playroom as he liked to think of it.

As he began examining the contents of her purse he thought back on his good fortune. A few months ago he'd found an unusual crystal in an antique shop, and it had forever altered his life. It had been in a small but elaborate wooden box, with one word carved into the lid. Control.

He'd been drawn to it, knew he had to have it. It had been waiting for him, just for him. It was expensive, but he paid for it without hesitation. Once he held it in his hands, he'd felt it speak to him, not so much in words, but in images and feelings. It spoke to him of power, of wealth, of wishes come true.

It asked a steep price, his immortal soul, but in return, it promised him that as long as he lived he would never age, never fall prey to disease or illness. It was an easy decision. What use did he have for a soul anyway?

Once he'd paid the price he'd discovered another perk. He no longer had a conscience. He was free from any guilt. All of his basest desires no longer filled him with shame. He was a free man, able to act out his twisted fantasies without any empathy whatsoever. No regret, no remorse.

12