The Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cary stepped out of her shorts, widening her stance and pulled me tight against her. Working lower and turning my head from side to side I was forcing her lips to separate allowing better access to her sex. "Hmmm. Yes!" she moaned. When I next looked at her, her outer lips were redder and her inner lips were peeking out with a glistening sheen. I felt her legs begin to tremble. Moving lower on her, I stuck my tongue out and starting at the bottom of her sex, forced it between the folds and licked up slowly thrusting my tongue in as deep as I could and moving it around trying to touch every bit of her sex. "Oh shit!" she moaned. Cary began to take deep breaths as I worked my way up. I stopped when I could feel the hardened nub of her clit which had worked its way out from between the folds of her sheath. I quickly began to gently flick my tongue across it several times and then sucked it in as hard as I could while continuing to lash it with my tongue. I felt her whole body stiffen and she began to tremble. "Coming! I'm coming!" she cried out. I buried my face as deep into her as I could then, continuing to flick my tongue across her sex. I lapped lower and stuck my tongue into her gathering up the dew flowing freely from her sex.

When I felt her legs begin to release, I quickly licked up her slit one more time, stood and took her into my arms. Her eyes were glazed over and almost turned to the back of her head. I kissed her passionately and held her tight as the orgasm slowly lost its grip on her body. Gently, I laid her down on the bed with her legs dangling over the edge of the mattress. I lay beside her and began to leave little kisses at the top of her head, her forehead, her eyes, down across her nose to her lips where I passionately kissed her for a few moments. I began to slowly work my way down her body, leaving a trail of kisses and little love bites as I went. Reaching her breasts, I took one in my hand and squeezed it as I laved licks and kisses all across the other.

Alternating between her breasts I would take one nipple into my mouth, lick across it and gently suck it while pulling on the other nipple and pinching it. Pleasure in one and just a touch of pain in the other, then switch and begin again. Her nipples were as hard as rocks and stood out about a half inch from her areolas. While I was doing that Cary gently held onto my head while egging me on. "Oh, Don. Yes! That feels so good."

I again worked my way down her body, licking and sucking on her skin. She lifted her head and watched me as I went lower and lower until I had to slide off the bed. I looked at her, her silky hair all askew across the blanket, her dreamy eyes expectantly watching me. Her breasts shiny with my saliva and rising up and down with each breath she took. I grabbed her legs under her knees spreading them and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Putting her legs over my shoulders I began to rub her sex with my hands as I lightly began to kiss the insides of her thighs. I worked my way up, going from side to side giving her legs little kisses as I went. "You, my dear niece, have a beautiful pussy. It's so swollen with desire and dripping with your delicious cum. I just can't resist it. I could eat you all night!" With that I raised up onto my knees, lifting her legs higher and dove in, feasting on her sex. I drove my tongue as deep into her as I could and lapped at the musky wetness she was producing.

"Unnnnghhhh! Ohh! Don. Feels good. So good! You can eat me any time you want. I love what your tongue is doing to me." Cary grabbed the bedspread and squeezed it while pulling it up as I continued to delve into that beautiful crease. Her head kept flopping from side to side as she began to pant. With one hand I used my fingers to spread her lips open giving me better access to her hardened clit. A few licks across that hard, little nub and her body began to tense up. "SHIT! DON! You're going to make me come again!" She started to squirm, her body rocking with the impending climax. I concentrated my licking on her hardened clit. With my other hand I started rubbing up and down the lips of her sex. Her moans got louder and her breathing more labored. When I felt she was just at the edge and ready to climax I pushed two fingers into her sex, penetrating her deeply. Her whole body tensed and her thighs clamped down on my head trapping me. I sucked hard on her clit and her legs tightened even more, lifting her ass off the bed. She stopped breathing and her eyes were squeezed shut, her head slightly tilted back. Her pussy clamped down on my fingers and I felt a flood of warm come envelop them. After a couple of seconds, I could feel her begin to relax. I stopped sucking on her clit and began to saw my fingers slowly in and out of her sex. She started to breathe again and her ass lowered back down to the mattress. She was gulping air like a free diver coming to the surface again! She pushed me away. "Please stop. I can't take it anymore. Too sensitive."

I stood up and looked down on her trembling body. Her legs were splayed wide apart, her sex shiny with a coating of my saliva and her come. She was gasping for air, her breasts with hardened nipples, quickly rising and falling with each breath. She was beautiful, and I told her so. She reached up to me, beckoning me to join her on the bed. As I climbed on, we wrapped our arms around each other and she squeezed me tightly. "Don. That was the best orgasm I've had in a very long time." We shared a passionate kiss and I began to softly rub her whole body.

We lay like that, holding each other, hugging and kissing for quite a while. When Cary finally calmed down enough, she pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me. She began to slide her body up and down along mine, trapping my hard cock between us. With her legs splayed, her sex was openly weeping it wetness along my shaft, coating it with her juices. Back and forth she slid her body while we shared passionate kisses. At one point, the head of my cock became wedged in her pussy and she gasped as she slowly pushed herself down. I could feel the heat of her sex, wet with desire, slowly engulf my hardness. She was very wet, and very tight. The feeling was exquisite! "Holy fuck, your pussy is so tight Cary!" With easy rocking motions, she would take more and more of me into her body. Finally, I was buried as deep into her weeping pussy as I thought I could get. She stopped moving with me deep inside her and sat up. I could feel myself go just a little deeper into here.

Cary threw her head back and began fucking me, rising up until just the mushroom shaped head of my cock was still in her and then sliding back down burying me deep into her womb. "Holy crap!" she said. "Your cock is so big! It feels like it's in my belly! I feel so full." She kept riding me, my cock sliding in and out. I could feel every little ripple along the walls of her hot pussy. Each time she pulled me out I could feel my balls being coated with more of her juices. I knew I wouldn't last long at this rate. It had been too long for me since I'd felt a warm, wet pussy envelope my cock.

"If you keep fucking me like this with that tight pussy of yours, I'm not going to last long. You are driving me wild! I'm going to come soon. It's been a long time for me."

Smiling at me, she leaned foreward and we kissed again. "Not so fast, old man. I've waited a long time to feel your cock in me. I want this to last!" With her next slide up, my cock popped out of her and it slapped me on the stomach. We both moaned a little, but she quickly smiled at me and slid down my body, her eyes never leaving mine. She had that impish grin on her face again. It sent chills down my spine.

She worked her way lower on my torso, her eyes never leaving mine, occasionally kissing me as she went. I felt her hand grasp my hard cock and she began to stroke my hardness. I closed my eyes and sucked in a breath between my teeth. "Oh, shit Cary!" She went lower still until she was laying between my outstretched legs. She kept staring at me and smiling. I watched her intently, knowing what she was going to do. She held my cock upright and never breaking eye contact, stuck her tongue out and licked me from the base of my cock to the bottom of my crown. Now it was my turn to throw my head back, grab the bedspread and gasp! "FUCK! Oh fuck!" I moaned to her. She licked me a few more times, sliding that hot tongue all around my cock, even turning it sideways and tilting her head so she could suck the shaft sideways. She was driving me absolutely crazy.

I felt her pause for a second and I lifted my head up to see what she was doing. She leaned in and kissed the tip where a drop of pre-come had formed. She flicked her tongue across my opening, gathering that droplet and looked directly at me again. She swallowed it. "Mmmmm." She said. I like the taste of your come! I want some more." She lowered her head and only slightly opening her mouth began to slide my cock past her lips. I was staring at her lips as the head slowly slid past them. I had often fantasized about this moment, watching her take my cock between those luscious lips. Now, finally, here we were and it was really happening! I can hardly describe the erotic emotions I felt at one of my fantasies becoming a reality. It took everything I had not to blast her with a mouthful of my come!

When the crown finally slid past those luscious lips she started with her tongue. She swirled it all over the crown, taking me just a little deeper and ended up flicking it back and forth across the little bundle of nerves at the bottom. I had to suck my next breath between my teeth as I slammed my head back on the mattress. "Fuuuuucccck! Ohh Shiiiittt!" I gasped.

She lifted off me, holding my cock upright and smiled at me. "You like that I take it." She said, smiling.

"Ohhh, yeaaa." I replied.

Sticking her tongue out again, she opened her mouth and took me back in, swirling her tongue as she went deeper. She began to stroke my shaft as she lowered her head more, taking me even deeper. Slowly sliding up and down my shaft she kept swirling her tongue. Lower and lower she went until I could feel myself at the opening of her throat. She backed off and pulled me out of her mouth, took a deep breath and with a look of determination, slid my cock back in. When I felt the back of her throat she stopped for just a second and then pushed on taking me deeper. I felt my cockhead pass through a tight area and then the tightness continued to squeeze me as she took me deeper. I saw her eyes squint shut and she gagged at the intrusion, but she kept pushing until she had my cock buried in her tight throat to the root. I could feel her throat constrict with her gag reflex. She held me there for a second and I could still feel her tongue swirling around the bottom of my cock before she backed off and I popped out of her mouth with a pop.

I was amazed. I'm not porn star huge but not many women have taken me to the root. My wife being one of them. I am just a bit over seven inches in length and about 6 in circumference. Respectable, I think. It had been years since I'd felt myself buried that deep in a woman's throat.

Cary looked up at me and smiled as my head dropped back down to the mattress. She started to jack me off as she took a couple of deep breaths and then took me deep again. This time she kept going until I was again buried to the root, her tongue swirling the whole way. Up and down, continually taking me deep she increased her pace. She used one hand and began to gently squeeze my balls until I could feel a tightness in my scrotum as my orgasm neared. "Ohhh, Cary. I'm so close. Suck that cock! I'm going to come! You're going to make me come!"

I reached up and grabbed her silky blonde hair as my whole body stiffened. I raised my hips and as the first blast of come shot out of me she backed off until just the head was in her mouth. Her tongue continued to swirl just under my mushroom shaped head, tickling the bundle of nerves. "Aaaarrrrrggg! Coming! Coming!" I gasped at her. I tried to push deeper, but she held me in place as rope after rope of hot, sticky come blasted into her mouth. "Ahhhhhh!" I moaned. I could see her swallow a couple of times trying to make room for the next injection of come. A little bit leaked around the sides of her mouth and coated her lips. I closed my eyes and gave myself over to the sensations I was feeling, picturing in my mind the sight of her mouth taking me in as my cock continued to spasm. "Oh. Fuuccck! Fuck! So good!" I gasped.

When I could feel my last feeble spasm, the sensations of her mouth and tongue began to change into an exquisite pain. I found myself pushing her head off my cock. I popped out and opened my eyes to see her lick the come off of her lips and then smile at me as she continued to jack my cock with her hand. I could hardly breathe, sucking in huge gulps of air. "Oh fuck! That was so good, Cary. I can hardly breathe!" I gasped. Her smile widened. Her hand slowed it's stroking of my cock as I began to soften in her grasp. "Damn girl! It's been a long time since I've come like that. You are spectacular! You can suck me off any time you want to. Come here." I reached out to her and she took me into her mouth one last time, cleaning the little drop of come that had formed on the end of my softening cock before sliding up my body. We held each other and kissed deeply, tongues fighting for dominance. I could taste myself as we kissed.

We lay like that for quite a while, hugging and kissing, stroking each other's bodies. "I love your cock Don. I wasn't sure if I could take it all, it's bigger than I'm used to, but I was determined to try! I'm glad I did." I squeezed her breast taking a hard nipple back into my mouth and nursing on her like a little baby. She held my head tight against her breast. "I want you Don. I want that beautiful, hard cock inside me, stretching me and filling me with your come."

"Oh, Cary. You don't know how much I want to do that. But, I'm not a young stud anymore. It'll take me a few minutes to recuperate after coming like I did. Your mouth and tongue did a number on me."

"Well, lets see if we can hurry the process a little." With that she turned her body down and began to kiss her way towards my limp cock. When she finally reached it, she took the whole thing into here mouth. The wet warmth started to work its magic and I could feel the blood rushing back to my cock and it began to expand. Not wanting to be outdone, I grabbed her leg and tried to lift it over me so I could get at her pussy. She took the hint and straddled my torso with her body and then lowered herself until I was able to stick my tongue out and spear her pussy. I reached up and grabbed her sexy ass and pulled her down tighter against my face spreading her cheeks so I could get deeper inside her. When I did, I got an up-close view of her tight little rosebud. She was moaning as my tongue slid deep into her gash. My nose was rubbing against that tight little ring and the musty smell of that area really turned me on. I could feel my cock was almost completely hard.

Cary started to jack my cock with her hand and then lay its length on my stomach. Still rubbing me, she stretched down and took one of my balls into her mouth and sucked on it, then the other. Not to be outdone, her stretching lower on me gave me enough room to lift my head some, so I was able to start licking lower on her, stimulating her hidden clit. Then I took my tongue and pushed in hard and started the journey up her gash, drinking in her sweet, musky essence. When I reached the opening to her womb, I pushed in hard for a second and then continued my journey upwards. I crossed over her perineum and kept going until I felt myself trying to push past the muscles of her sphincter.

Cary sat up a bit. "Oh shit! What are you doing? That's sooo hot! Eat my ass, Don!" I spread her cheeks wider and pushed harder. I felt her ring of muscle relax a bit and I gathered a bit of spit and deposited it all around her sphincter. Cary started to jack my cock and then lowered her body and engulfed my hardness again. She swirled her tongue around my cock and took me deep. I went back to her pussy and began to click my tongue across her hardened clit. 'Ummmm." She moaned around my cock. I took my thumb and began spreading my saliva around her puckered ring. Each time she took me deep I would press against her and she would moan. Finally, the next time she took me deep I pressed hard against her and felt my thumb slide in. She sat up with a start and I pressed deeper, fucking her ass with my thumb. I increased the tongue action on her clit and my nose parted the lips of her sex. "Aaaahhhhh!" she gasped and I felt her body tremble. "Oh, Fuuuck." She moaned. "I'm coming!"

I could feel her body spasm, her sphincter tightened against my intruding finger and her pussy gushed with wetness. "Get off me Cary and lay down. I want to fuck you!" Cary rolled to her side as she continued to convulse with her orgasm. I quickly roller over and got between her outstretched legs.

Grabbing her behind the knees I pulled her to me until my balls were rubbing against her vulva. Her eyes were closed still in the throws of her orgasm as I grabbed my cock and lined it up with she split opening of her pussy. Rubbing it quickly up and down her lips, I coated the head with her slick juice and pressed in. As the helmet of my cock began to part her lips she gasped and opened her eyes. "Yes. Fuck me, Don. Fuck me hard and make me come again."

I pushed in until I couldn't feel her wetness and then pulled out and then back in again. Each time I felt the soft warm wetness coat more and more of my cock allowing me deeper penetration. By the fourth push, I was buried balls deep in her pussy. I held myself there for a moment savoring in the exquisite feel of her tight pussy. I realized that this is the culmination of my fantasy about my beautiful niece. I never thought my fantasies about being buried deep in her womb would come true, but here I was, buried as deep as I could be while she lay there, legs splayed wide telling me to fuck her hard.

I began to slowly rock back and forth dragging my cock out until just the head was in her and then pushing back in. Each time I bottomed out she would grunt and rock her head from side to side. I leaned foreward and place my arms on each side of her body and continued my slow penetration of her wet, willing sex. I intently watched her face as I would pull out and then push back in. She was breathing heavily, her mouth slightly open with her eyes tightly closed. A look of pure bliss. With each downstroke I would vary my angle of penetration trying to feel every wet, hot millimeter of her pussy as I pushed in. "OH! Oh! Oh!" she grunted as I fucked her. I began to increase the tempo, pushing a little harder with each thrust. Her teats were bouncing up and down with each stroke. I leaned down and kissed her hard. I lifted an arm off the bed and grabbed on to one of her bouncing breasts. I squeezed it and then pinched a nipple and pulled hard on it. She mewed; "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh shit! Gonna come! Gonna come!" I slammed hard into her and she screamed. "YEEESSS! Coming! You're making me come again! ARRRRRRRGGGGH"

I felt her hot, tight pussy clamp down on me. Her head went back and her arms flayed out grabbing the bedspread as she convulsed in her orgasm. I kept pounding into her, trying to drive my cock up into her belly. Having come a while ago, I was not worried about my ability to last long this time, but I could feel the pressure begin to build a bit. My breathing was labored like I was running a marathon and I was sweating like crazy. I decided I wanted to take her in my favorite position so as she was coming down from her orgasm I pulled out. She whimpered with the loss. I gently smacked her on the thigh and told her to roll over and get on her knees. Slowly, like she was totally spent, she complied.