The Night Before

Story Info
Buck and Elaine get to know their exhibitionist neighbors.
9.6k words
4.63
52.5k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
489 Followers

Buck was resting on the couch with his wife of 20 years, Elaine, a fire roaring in the fireplace, their kids, now teenagers and one with a car, still out with friends at the movies on a snowy Christmas Eve. They didn't expect the kids back for another couple of hours, being just after 9pm, and were enjoying a couple of cocktails before they would head back to their room and fully embrace not having to be quiet while they fucked each other senseless.

Elaine, at 44, was a vision of Nordic hotness. Five foot ten and 155 lbs with full C breasts and an ass that didn't quit. She'd let her blonde hair grow out the last couple of years to the middle of her back, usually wearing it in a pony tail that, combined with the glasses she wore, made her look geeky hot. Buck imagined that the young men in the AP History class she taught at the local high school fantasized about her routinely and he couldn't blame them. In fact, he thought it was kind of hot.

Buck wasn't bad himself, at 6 foot and 185lbs of muscle from his morning weightlifting routine and a full head of light brown hair that he'd also let start to grow out a bit. Not to his college metal garage band length, but certainly a bit more than his bosses would like.

Buck worked for the local hockey team in their brand partnership division, and had found himself lately spending more and more time on the set of the commercials being shot, working to ensure that the team's brand was being put in the best possible light, and the creative types in the production crew were rubbing off on him.

As Elaine lay back on Buck, he'd been lightly cupping and massaging her breast through the green turtleneck sweater she wore, while they sipped on Bourbon and cherry juice and watched the Christmas lights twinkle in the tree and the snow fall beyond the windows.

It was a perfect night, Buck thought as he slid his hand down from Elanie's breast across her slightly curved stomach and below the band of her black yoga pants. Elaine let out a soft moan and put her glass down as her husband's strong fingers glided through the small patch of hair above her pussy and across her throbbing clit. Buck felt the wetness already there, lubing the tip of his finger as he pulled back to begin rubbing her.

And then the doorbell rang.

"It's carolers," Elaine said with breathy quietness. "Just ignore them and they'll go away."

But no sooner had Buck started his firm rhythm again than an insistent knock came at the door. Something about that knock made both their heart's skip a beat. Their oldest, Gwen, had only been driving for 6 months and the roads were pretty bad out there...

Elaine got up quickly and made her way to the front door, in front of the large staircase that swept down from the second floor. Buck was just a few steps behind her and didn't see the look of exasperation on his wife's face when she opened the door to find their neighbor, Marco, standing there, his curly brown hair dabbled with snow from the brief walk from next door.

"Hi Marco, Merry Christmas Eve," Elaine said as the cold rushed its way into the house.

"Merry Christmas, Elaine, is... oh hey Buck," Marco replied as he saw Buck walk up behind his wife.

"Does Lola need some sugar or something?" Elaine asked wryfully.

"Oh, ha ha, no but we do need a favor. If it's not too much trouble. Sorry to bother you on Christmas Eve. I just don't know what else to do. Did you ever put together bikes for your kids? We got the twins their first ones and I'm totally lost."

Buck smiled a knowing smile. "I know the feeling, and would be happy to help. Elaine, you get the bourbon, I'll put out the fire."

A few minutes later the three of them were walking across the snow covered lawn between their brick homes with supplies in hand. Marco and his wife Lola were about a decade younger than Buck and Elaine, with twin boys who'd just turned five and a three year old daughter. They'd moved in next door last summer but they hadn't gotten to know each other very well. Their kids being such different ages meant they ran is different circles with different rhythms. But they had come over to Buck's Labor Day BBQ and gotten to know the basics about each other.

Marco had started working for his father in law's import/export business after marrying Lola, implementing an e-commerce division that had quickly grown to be the most profitable part of the company and eventually landing Marco a promotion to COO. Marco's parents were Mexican and Guatemalan immigrants who'd met shortly before Regan's amnesty in the 80s and had Marco not long after. He had half-brothers he'd never met in Mexico, but had grown up an only child in the States. He put in three years in the Army after high school, got discharged after losing a chunk of his leg to an IED in Iraq, and then gone on to get a business degree. He'd met Lola the summer after college and married her just over a year after that.

All that Buck had learned at the party, but a few days before, Buck had discovered that the couple liked to fuck in the Jacuzzi behind the fenced off section of the yard off their master bedroom, having accidentally seen them through his small bathroom window while getting up past midnight to take a leak. He couldn't make out any details, of course, but it was unmistakable what they were doing, with Lola sitting in Buck's lap under the water and throwing her head back.

Buck had quietly climbed back into bed with Elaine, and when she noticed his hard on, she wiggled her ass at him and he slid her silky panties down and his cock into her and they made gentle, quite love under the covers before going back to sleep.

A week after that, Buck found out that Lola liked to sunbathe topless in that same private section. Buck had mentioned that part to Elaine, thinking that his wife might want to tell Lola that their piece of yard wasn't as private as they might think, but she decided against it. She doubted any of the other neighbors had an angle that would look down into that part of their yard, and she didn't want to ruin her fun. They decided they would just keep that bathroom curtain closed from now on.

Marco led Buck and Elaine into his house, giving them the quiet signal while pointing upstairs and then heading towards the basement door. At the bottom of the stairs they slid through another door and into the finished section of the basement, where Lola was sitting on a couch working on a large, intricate and beautiful doll house that must have cost a small fortune.

Lola was 5'3" 125 or so, curvy in all the right places and dressed in jeans and a white thin sweater that hugged her rather large breasts. Her family was Irish and Spanish, and her bushy dark red hair fell over her shoulders and framed a sultry Mediterranean skin. Her and her family had moved to the US from Barcelona when she was in elementary school, and she still carried some of her accent as well as the posture and impeccable style and grace of someone who grew up not just well off, but in the top 1%.

"I see you found help," she said as she got up and waked over to give Elaine a hug. "Merry Christmas! Sorry if we interrupted your evening."

"It's no problem, what are neighbors for?" Buck replied. "Looks like you've got a bit of work to do as well."

"Oh no this is fun," Lola replied, "Elaine, do you want to play dolls?"

Elaine giggled and her and Lola sat down on the couch together, where a bottle of wine also sat half empty, "As long as you have a glass of that for me."

Mounted across the wall from the couch was a 70 inch 4K TV, complete with what looked like a booming sound system. Video of a fire played on the screen in full HDR glory while Christmas music played through the speakers.

"Nice set-up," Buck commented.

"Oh yeah," Marco replied, "we even had them put in extra sound proofing in the walls down here so we can blast the latest comic book movie while the kids are asleep."

"Awesome, so which way are the bikes?" Buck asked.

"Back in my workshop," Marco replied and pointed the way.

"All right we're going in. If we're not back in an hour, send reinforcements."

"Would that be Jack or Morgan?"

"Johnny. Black," Buck replied to his wife. Seeing the confused look on Marco's face he said, "In case this is a two bottle job." While holding the bottle of bourbon up.

And with that the two men went into Marco's basement workshop, closing the door behind them. Lola walked over to a small cabinet and pulled out both another glass and another bottle of wine and brought it back to the table.

"Hope you like Shiraz," she said as she began to pour.

"Love it, oh and this is a good one too," Elaine said looking at the bottle. "You don't have to open another, I know this is an expensive bottle."

"Nonsense, it's the least I can do. I can't believe Marco couldn't figure out the bikes on his own and we had to bother you on Christmas Eve."

"Buck couldn't figure out how to put together Gwen's first bike either. In fact, it was our old neighbors in this house who helped him put it together Christmas Eve, gosh, that must have been ten years ago. I think he's happy to return the favor."

"Well, I just hope we didn't interrupt anything... I know how precious an evening home alone can be..."

Elaine blushed at the unspoken question that Lola had asked and smiled. "Thankfully there are more of those since Gwen started driving. It's nice not having to be on quiet mode all the time."

Lola smiled and nodded, picking up her glass of wine to cheers with Elaine, "To fucking our men as loud as we want."

Elaine didn't know if it was Lola's European background, the fact that Lola was already a bit tipsy, or just the way she was, but the openness about sex in the conversation both surprised Elaine, and made her tingle slightly between her legs. She really had been getting worked up by Buck before the doorbell had rung, and she realized that she was quite horny and that Lola was a stunning woman.

Elaine hadn't been with a woman since college. She'd enjoyed the three month fling as a freshman, but hadn't even fantasized about being with a woman since. Suddenly she found herself remembering the sight of Lola's breasts, naked in the sun. Elaine had caught Lola sunbathing on more than one occasion before Buck had mentioned it to her. That tingle between her legs got stronger.

"Cheers to that," Elaine replied. She sipped her wine, picked up a doll sized boudoir and found a good place for it in the bedroom. "So how are the twins liking kindergarten?"

***

Forty minutes into the project, Buck had managed to undo the damage Marco had wrought and had separated all of the parts into neat piles around the workroom. It had only taken a fifth of the bottle to get there.

"Okay, now that we've got this straightened out, it shouldn't be too much trouble getting them put together." Buck said while pouring another inch into both his and Marco's glasses.

"It's amazing how much more sense this all makes with a couple of drinks," Marco replied, looking at the piles around him. "I can't believe I was trying to do this sober."

"No doubt. How do you think the ladies are fairing?"

"Oh having a blast together I'm sure. Pretty sure I've heard a couple bursts of giggling from in there." He held up his glass to Buck, "To our hot, happy wives!"

Buck stopped his glass just short of Marco's and got a serious look on his face, "So you've been looking at my wife, huh?"

"Ummm," Marco replied, suddenly worried he'd overstepped, "Sorry, Buck, I didn't..."

Buck clinked his glass to Marco's and smiled, "I'm just fucking with you Marco. She is hot!"

Marco smiled and let out a sigh of relief, then downed his drink in one gulp and held out his glass for Buck to pour another.

As he poured, Buck said, "And, confession time, I've, well, from our bedroom bathroom we sort of look down on your back yard. And..."

"And?"

Now Buck gulped down the rest of his glass. "And I may have accidentally caught a glimpse or two of Lola, um... tanning in the European style..."

Now it was Buck's turn to smile, "Most amazing tits you've ever seen, right? Other than your wife's I mean. Not that I've seen them, I mean. Well..."

Marco picked up the bottle again but Buck stopped him, "Whoa there, I know what you mean. And yes, Lola is a stunner. You're a lucky man. But if we don't slow down on this bourbon, we aren't going to get these bikes built and then, I'm assuming, you won't have a happy wife or a happy life."

"Good thinking."

"All right, let's get these suckers together."

***

Lola opened a third bottle of wine. While the second was still only half gone, she wanted to give it time to breathe.

"Yes, in college," Elaine finally answered. She could feel her face hot with blood from the question. How had they gotten to this topic anyhow? she wondered as she sipped from her glass to stall. "I was a freshman, she was a junior. It lasted about three months before she left me for her ex boyfriend."

"And never again?"

"No, that was it."

"So you didn't like it?"

"No, it was nice. Hot actually, easily the best sex I'd had at that point. Though at 18 I didn't have a whole lot of experiences to compare it to. I rebounded with a string of guys my sophomore year and then met Buck junior year, and that was that."

"And that was that?" Lola asked with a bit of incredulity in her voice. "What made you settle so quick on dick? Does Buck have a nine inch magic cock or something?"

Elaine nearly spit out her wine.

"Oh shit, are you for real?"

Elaine now was completely flush. She'd never talked about Buck's... size... with her girlfriends.

"Tell me!"

"It's like ten inches, maybe more. And he's amazing with it. The first time we... Oh my god I can't believe I'm telling you this."

She held out her glass to have Lola pour her some more.

"The first time I saw it I couldn't believe how big it was. Thought there was no way it would ever fit inside me. But... but my god, Buck was the most amazing lover I'd ever had. The orgasms I had that night destroyed any I'd had before. I'd never cum from just having a man in me, never cum multiple times at once, never been so hungry for more that when he was done I took the condom off and sucked him till he was hard again and then had him fuck me again. That time without the condom."

"So you're telling me your husband literally has a magic ten inch cock."

"Yeah pretty much."

Lola let out a long, breathy sigh, then sipped her wine.

"Well, Marco might not be packing that much, but he has a tongue that put's a woman's to shame, and I've been with some dykes who knew what the fuck they were doing down there, you know?"

Elaine didn't really know. Buck was actually better in that department than the one girl she had been with even if she did prefer his cock to his tongue.

"So do you consider yourself..." Elaine paused, thinking of the right way to ask. Even with how much things had changed over the last ten years, her's was a generation that still had that small stigma about being gay, "Bisexual?"

"Oh yes, still love looking at the girls. Love watching porn with Marco, especially the girl on girl stuff. Sometimes I'm still surprised that I ended up with a guy, but Marco is great, my parents adore him and well... what can I say, sometimes you just fall in love."

"But you don't... you haven't...."

"Haven't what?" Lola knew what Elaine was asking but wanted to hear her say it.

"Had a girl since you met Marco?" Elaine finally blurted out.

"No, not since my bachelorette party the night before our wedding. Not that Marco would mind if I did, I think."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I mean we've talked about it in bed a few times. But you know, kids, work, life, and it's not like there are a bunch of single ladies out there just waiting for the chance to be with an old Milf and her hubby."

"Oh my god stop. You are not even close to old. I'm the old one here."

"You look younger than me! I don't know how you do it. And you are definitely a Milf."

Lola had put her hand through Elaine's hair when she said the last and had rested it on her knee. Electricity shot through Lola's fingertips up Elaine's thigh and straight to her pussy, and she felt it getting moist. No, not just moist. Soaking wet.

Elaine realized her heart was nearly beating out of her chest. Was Lola actually hitting on her? With their husbands not 20 feet away? They stared into each others eyes for a long beat before Lola picked up her glass again and moved slightly away.

"To two hot Milfs and the magical men who stole their hearts and their pussies."

They clinked glasses and went back to the dollhouse, leaving Elaine's mind reeling. Maybe she should slow down on the wine before she did something crazy.

***

The work had continued quickly now that they were organized, with one bike nearly complete and the second starting to look like an actual bicycle. The men were just past halfway through the bottle.

"So besides spying on my wife while she's topless in our back-yard, have you seen anything else out your window?" Marco asked.

"You mean like you and Lola fucking in your hot tub after midnight? No never."

"Hah, I knew it! I told Lola after your Labor Day party that you'd must of seen us, something about the way you smiled when you looked at us."

"Well, it was honestly an accident and we keep the curtain closed now."

"Too bad, I think Lola liked the idea of you watching us."

"Really?"

"Yeah, she's a bit of an exhibitionist, if you hadn't guessed already. And doesn't have a lot of boundaries when it comes to nudity or talking about sex in public. I think it's the Barcelona in her"

"Then Elaine was right when she said not to let you guys know that we had a view down to your hide away."

"Why is that?"

"She said she didn't want to ruin your fun."

"Ha! Had you told us, she'd probably have started pulling me back there every night! I'm telling you, she's got a wild streak in her you wouldn't believe."

"Try me," Buck said as he finished tightening the bolt on a wheel and picked back up his glass, which was empty. "Wait, wait. Yep I think we're good for another inch first." The two men sat down on a couple of folding chairs as Buck poured some more bourbon into their glasses.

"All right, so the night before our wedding, I'm chilling in our apartment by myself. Lola was staying at her maid of honor's house so that I don't see her the morning of the big day."

Buck immediately got the impression that Marco had been hoping he'd get the chance to tell this story, the same way Buck loved to talk about the one time in college his band had opened for a band that opened for Slipknot in the basement of a small college pub before they were big.

"It's about 10pm, and I'm two joints in, playing Call of Duty and just trying to get out my nerves, when I hear keys rattling around in the door. I get up to see what's going on, and in comes Lola and a girl I'd never seen before. Little five foot two blonde spinner, maybe 21 or 22."

"'Hey sweetie,' I say, 'what are...' but she cuts me off with a shush and points me back towards my gaming chair. 'So I heard through the grapevine that you were very good at your bachelor party,' she says to me. 'And because you were so good, and because we're not married yet, and because I know that you will never, ever cheat on me when we are married, my friend Sammy and I are going to give you a fuck you'll never forget."

"We're going to suck your cock together, and then I'm going to slide your dick right into her tiny little pussy and lick her clit while you fuck her. Once you explode in her, I'm going to lick every drop of your cum from her tasty little pussy while she licks mine and we wait for you to get hard again. Then you're gonna fuck me doggy and then cum over both our faces."

Obobby
Obobby
489 Followers