The Night Circus

Story Info
The Night Circus is similar to “Lady Zingara's circus”.
3.7k words
4.56
3.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Night Circus is similar to "Lady Zingara's circus" or to the "SNCTM" club. It's a venue, theatre performance and restaurant, that is, if you manage to concentrate / have time to eat amongst all of the goings on.

It commences at midnight and not a second before. It ends at the first light of dawn. Should you be caught inside as the first fingers of sunlight penetrate the decadent darkness, you will be retained there and be a subject of the night circus until the next dawn. You will be considered part of the staff, part of the entertainment, until released.

The Night Circus operates on a rules inversion concept. That is, the rules are there to titillate and to excite, rather than to regulate and bore. The rules are the excitement engine.

Here are some of our rules, and before it gets boring, we'll continue with an explanation of a typical evening, and then reveal some more rules and on and on we go, until the first fingers of dawn.

Rule 1 -- You can't just attend, you must be invited. Someone must nominate you and someone unrelated must second the proposal. The nomination and secondment to be made to the Ringmistress in the appropriate format. See footnote 1

Rule 2 -- Couples may attend together. Women may attend alone or with other women. Single men may be admitted should the High Mistress allow subject to her thoughts on desirability and the current ratio of attendees. Applications must be made in the correct format, see footnote 2.

Rule 3 -- We commence at midnight. We end at dawn.

Rule 4 -- If you are caught inside at dawn, you are retained as a subject / member of staff / entertainer until the following dawn.

Rule 5 -- You should follow the dress code. Or "lack of dress" code as we prefer to call it. Failure to do so will result in your dress being amended by the gatekeepers at the time of entry. No negotiation shall be entered into.

Rule 6 -- Only touch those inviting your touch.

Rule 7 -- Be prepared to be part of the performance. Our nightly performance is art and we wont have it sullied by your lack of confidence, enthusiasm or prudish behaviour.

Rule 8 -- Be clean, be polite, be fun.

It is but minutes before the stroke of midnight as they arrive at the castle. It is stark and is illuminated brightly in the night. As the long sleek limousine approaches the gates, the gates swing outward, manually moved by two large muscled men. Their oiled muscular bodies gleam in the headlights as the car swooshes past. The gravel and heavy breathing, and perhaps a gulp, the only sounds in the car. Apprehension and excitement rendering conversation useless.

Unbeknown to the guests, those that are called the gatekeepers are in a particularly mischievous mood this evening. The Amazon (for that is what the female gatekeeper calls herself) is in a naughty, erotic and  vindictive mood and she plans to release her tension on the guests. She dons the black leather corset which fits snugly beneath her breasts. She flips her top hat onto her head and zips up her long leather boots. She checks the fit of her thong and touches up her blood red lipstick.

She walks past Fred, which is what the male gatekeeper calls himself and smacks his taught muscled ass as she exits the preparation room. Her nipples are long and hard as they always are and she admires her firm tits in the mirror as she passes.

He is huge, well muscled and oiled. Two topless women having spent the better part of an hour oiling him. It could have taken a lot shorter time, but he demands that they spray their ample breasts with oil and then rub his body with their tits. So the method is not exactly expedient, but brings quite a lot of titillation, which he feels is rather more desirable. He wears a leather BDSM harness, leather pants and no shoes. He carries a black table tennis bat and a few pairs of leather cuffs.

Rule 9 -- If the guests are three in number, the staff may subjugate one of the troika to their purposes.

Rule 10 -- There is a cumslut, use her. She loves it. That's what shes there for. Don't be polite please. Don't hold yourself back.

The first guests enter just as the gatekeepers arrive at their station. They have two throne like chairs and a raised circular dais. It is stainless steel and it gently rotates. Each guest must separately present themself (grammatical error purposefully made, I wish to denote that you present yourself, as an individual, not as a couple or group) to the gatekeepers by alighting upon the stage, being gently rotated and then being advised if you may pass or if they fail. If they fail, the gatekeepers may redress you, sometimes from stark naked, according their kinks, desires, or interpretation of your body type or based on their whims alone.

Rule 11 -- Gatekeepers are the keepers of the dress code. Their word is final. Don't obey and you will be rejected. If petulant you may be punished.

Clearly, early guests are nervous. That makes the Amazons lip curl in derision. Surely they will feel the lash of her tongue and feel the full kinkiness of her ravenous imagination.

Rule 12 -- Bikini tans, tanlines, t-shirt tans etc are prohibited. Your body should be delectably tanned and it should be even. Get prepared, read the rules. No spray tans. The gatekeepers have spoken.

The first guest is male. And topless. He wears tight, black, leather pants and the outline of his circumcised cock is clearly visible. There is no underwear. He is nicely muscled and his torso shaved, which shows off his body well. The Amazon is quite pleased with him (despite herself). She orders her servants to unzip his pants so that she can examine his cock. His woman is clearly outraged at this and the Amazon sneers.

The Amazon orders a thong to be tied behind the head of his erect penis. The knot resting in the groove in the front of his cock.She orders that he wear a leather collar and then releases him.

His woman is wearing a short skirt and cute little top that covers far too much of her body and the Amazon is not pleased. She sneers to Fred and tells him to "sort her out" and that "this isn't a baseball game"

She is ordered to step onto the dais and Fred goes to inspect her. He cuffs her hands and proceeds to snip her clothing off with a large pair of shears. He snips off her top, and he snips off her skirt. he snips off her panties and he snips off her bra.

When naked, the gatekeepers sit back and let the dais rotate her.

They admire her firm breasts and dark nipples. They are outraged at her hairy pussy and order her shaved bare. She is provided with a perfectly fitting thong and her nipples are taped in a cross with insulation tape. Then she is given a slutty black mesh dress and a light spanking and sent to join her man.

The next guest is a statuesque, tall, latino female. She is dressed in a leather bdsm outfit and the Amazon quite likes her. So she has her cuffed to a post in the entrance hall and her top removed for the viewing and feeling pleasure of those arriving at the party. She revels in it and arches and moves and wriggles as the guests stroke her in a delightfully feline manner.

Now dear readers -  I am tired of talking about the gatekeepers and I want to move on to the party.

Just remember, friends, remember dear readers, a favourite of mine -- rule Nine!

This evening only one group arrived as a threesome or group of three friends or whatever you want to pretend you are. They have a delectable blonde among them and the Ringmistress does love blondes.

The more petulant and bratty the blonde the better. The more pert the breasts and tight the pussy, the more interesting.

As the troika enter, the Amazon hands the blonde a card and upon it is simply written two lines of code. Rule 9

Rule 10.

It takes a while of puzzled discussion, but after a little while, dear reader, the blonde two realises what you and I already know.

Rule 13 -- All guests are subject to psychological testing before admittance to the Night Circus. This is actually just to determine if there are submissives who may want to play the role of the cum slut for the evening.  But it's a good game and people get really worried and call us and email us and ask if they have passed the test or not. We put the Amazon in charge of it and she sometimes tells people they failed and to work harder on their kinks and minds -- but its just to fuck with them, its not really real.

I have just heard from the Amazon -- that another threesome, yes, oh fabulous day! -- another threesome couple have arrived and there are again two women. The Amazon has presented her with a card and on it this one is just "Rule 9" (again). The woman receiving the card is a curvaceous brunette. Long hair and a sexy clinging latex cat suit. We shall see, dear readers, we shall soon see what our Ringmistress and the Rule of 9 has in store for her.

Also this evening, applications were received, in the correct format, from three young men. Who, finding themselves without partners, but nevertheless interested in attending -- had submitted applications, undergone the necessary inspections (and yes -- psychometric testing) and had been allowed access for the night. Unusually, in their psychometric testing -- they had been identified as somewhat bi-curious (no, not really, we just told them that!!!!! Evil hey )

Footnote 2 -- During the week, in the day, on a Friday, at lunch time, the ringmistress "holds court". Young men who would like to attend the Night Circus are to present themselves for consideration. They must dress suitably as if they were attending the night circus. They should be prepared to be stripped naked. They should be totally shaved except for hair on the head, armpits and face. (beards being in fashion at the moment with the Amazon). Criteria may include type of kinks, size of cock, cuteness of ass, ability to use proper grammar, length of toe nails, timeous appearance, answers to questions or any other criteria the ringmistress deems fit. No, it isn't fair, life rarely is. They may also be invited to a "play party" with he Ringmistress personal slaves or they may be asked to bathe the Ringmistress, or prune her trees naked, or something of that ilk. In any case, they should have the afternoon free. Suitable drugs and drinks are provided free of charge. Invitations to "the court" are something that many young men seek separately to attending the Night Circus. Rumour has it that some of these men were never seen again and that they are quite happy wherever they went to.

What happened to our three young men -- oh -- let me tell you -- it was delicious sin its decadence, kinkiness and delight.

The young men were stripped naked and fed Viagra. Such that their cocks were rigid, long, thick and large. Then they were harnessed to the Ringmistresses chariot as her "horses" for the evening. She made merry riding around and around and even had a long whip with which to goad them into action.

On every round, the young cum slut (whose story shall also be told) was made to suck their cocks and keep them hard.

Such ladies that were interested in the horses were allowed to pet them as they wanted. At the end of the evening, they were tied together, such that their cocks were grouped next to each other.

Lube was liberally poured upon them, they glistened in the light and they were huge on the projector in the main hall.

The Ringmistress personally stroked their cocks, using both hands and some of her saliva and they soon came, two together and one a little after.

The cumslut being made to lick the cum from their cocks and then ride them to another orgasm one by one.

All projected on the big screen for interested parties to watch.

Their behaviour being so positive and jolly and their humour so good, they were awarded lifelong membership and an open pass to any Night of the Night circus. And you can be sure that they rampaged well, having paid such a price of entry, at every night of their attendance. On some occasions one, two or all can still be seen pulling the chariot, b ing ridden by the Ringmistress - when she so desires.

Rule 9.

If you are a party of three, it may happen, that the Ringmistress and staff require your "third" to be part of the entertainment. And so it happened that the curvaceous long haired brunette became part of the debaucherous exhibition.

A square engraved kist was placed near the table where her companions sat. And a pillow was placed in the middle. Then she was led to the kist and asked to lay back so that her hips were lifted and he breasts protruded delightfully.

Her feet and hands were cuffed to the big wooden box, using specially provided shackles and soft leather cuffs.

Big bottles of oil were made warm on nearby burners and any of the attendees were made welcome to anoint her body with the oil and to rub her and feel her as they wished.

She was extremely popular and at times there was a short queue waiting to anoint her body with oil.

Of course those waiting in the queue were made to remove their clothing, however skimpy it already was. So that the audience could see the mens cocks rising and getting hard as they oiled up the brunette and so that they could enjoy the womens bodies.

The men were encouraged to show off their cocks and the women were encouraged to rub their own breasts on the tied up woman by climbing onto the kist and pouring oil over their breasts and bodies and then rubbing the tied woman beneath.

The best sought to scissor her, the rubber and the rubbees pussys sliding so delightfully against each other.

Rule 9 mixed with Rule 10.

 Something rare happened, someone, yes, that blonde -- tested very positive, or very negative for wanting to be submissive.

As an ideal candidate for being the evening cum slut.

Now normally a somewhat submissive member of staff needs to be compelled into the role and receive generous amounts of money to complete such a role.

But on rare occasion, oh, say once a year -- a guest tests as wanting, nay, needing -- to fulfil the most delicious, the most daring, the most decadent role.

Of yes -- you guessed it -- the cumslut. The centre of entertainment, the main attraction.

She is blonde with short shoulder length hair. Her pubes are but a light peachy fuzz between her legs and her tits small and flat. Her nipples pink and almost the same colour as the rest of her breasts. She has a light dusting of freckles on her face and above her breasts. She is delectable.

The Ringmistress demands that her hair be shaved.

And it is done.

T

The blonde sheds a tear but its all in good fun and she shows tremendous spirit and bravery in allowing it to be done.

Her first task is to feed the Ringmistress' horses their Viagra, which she does by placing the pill on her own tongue and then naked, feeding it to the young man in question.

Then she kneels before him and takes his cock into her mouth, sucking and slurping until he is big and hard. However long it takes for him to overcome his stage fright and for the Viagra to course its way through his body. Then the next and the next until all of the horses are hard.

The ringmistress loads her roughly into her chariot and rides around the hall, whooping, cracking her whip and goading her "horses" on. Their cocks bounce delightfully and all eyes are on the cumslut as she is displayed, hands tied, next to the ringmistress on the chariot.

The ringmistress chooses a table at random. And as you know -- when presented with a cumslut, you may do with her what you wish.

You may feel her, you may use her mouth, you may turn her on or you may use her for whatever delights you sexually.

Guests know to start slowly and to arouse her. They feel her breasts and squeeze her nipples and spank her lightly. She tours most of the tables and at each table, the guests enjoy her.

At one table there is a huge, muscled man with a bald head.

He grabs hold of the cum slut and forces her down on her knees to suck his large and long cock.

When his cock is well lubricated from her mouth, he pulls her up and bends her over the table.

He drives his cock deep inside of her cunt and fucks her wildly, which she clearly enjoys.

Suddenly he forces her down on to her knees and comes all over her shaved head.

He rubs his come over her skull and over her tits. He makes her lick his come off of his hand. Then he whispers in her ear and hands her back to the ringmistress.

There's a short line, waiting to massage the naked brunette who had been subject to Rule 9 above. As mentioned to you dear readers, the person's waiting to massage oil into the naked body of the woman stretched out delectably on the kist - are also naked.

So that the audience can see their naked cocks hardening and so that the women can anoint their breasts and bodies with oil.

That's because the preferred method, nay, the only method of rubbing oil on the baked, tied brunette (Tracy is her name) is with your body, if you are a woman.

Now one of the women stumbles in her heels and her breasts bump into the man in front of her. The contact is pleasant, and she doesn't move back. Instead, she starts to rub herself again him like a cat rubbing against a post. This is helped along by some mdma that she had, a little earlier in the evening and by the fact that she's quite horny from her partner stroking her earlier at their table.

He's watching her now, and she's shamelessly rubbing her body against the hard man in front of her. They do t have any agreement that she can wander outside of the relationship, but hey, it's the night circus - let her play. And, weirdly, it's making his cock twitch as he watches her. The woman behind her pressers her is a curvaceous olive skinned Latino woman, let's call her Lucy. Lucy pushes her ample tits up against the horny mdma fueled chick. Then Lucy reaches out and starts to stroke her body. The mdma babe is sandwiched between Lucy and the hard man in front of her. Lucy rubs her tits slowly and sensuously against her back and the mdma chick takes the man in front of hers cock in her hand and starts to slowly jerk off his large cock.

In the stall, where they were sitting her boyfriend, also starts to slowly stroke his now hard cock.

It's dinner time and a single clear high pitch bell rings.

Everyone gradually returns to their tables to eat and drink.

Rule 14 - Nobody may feed themselves at the Night Circus. You may ask the staff to feed you or your lover. You may feed your lover or any combination, but you most definitely not feed yourself. Messy food play strongly encouraged.

The food is exquisite and the wine pairing sublime, every single time. So you'll certainly want to eat, and drink.

The cum slut is popular at meal times, she is made suck honey from the tits of many of the visiting honeys. Chocolate sauce, to atone sauce, whiskey and wine are poured on torpedo tits, finger sized nipples, flat tits, huge tits, firm tits, natural tits and augmented boobs. She spends time sucking and lapping at the breasts of many a fine woman.

And of course, many a fine cock. Thin cocks. smaller cocks, fat cocks, circumcised and uncircumcised cocks are all sucked with enthusiasm. With messiness and sluttiness and with vigour and enthusiasm. Or her ass is spanked. She especially likes those big, hard cocks. The cocks that come a lot. The owners that fuck her mouth. Vigorously fuck her mouth until they come. Come in her mouth and on her tits. On her back and on her tummy. And yes..even on her head. And when they do, many a man's partner, male and female, bend down to lick their partners cum off her body. Their come.

And after dinner - pudding. Real pudding like cake and ice cream and chocolate mousse. And a little break to let you gather your breath. Theres no sex games during dessert. Because dessert is sanctified unto itself.

12