The Night I Became a Little Cucked

Story Info
Amy decides that she enjoys having me as her cuckold!
2.8k words
3.8
68.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just How Did I Become a Little Cucked

Some of you may have read of the adventures my darling, hot fiancé and now wife introduced me to in earlier stories I have published. This story chronicles just how I slowly and unknowingly became to a willing cuck. I not only became a cuck I actually enjoyed being cuckolded by my hot, slut wife.

Amy and I had entered into this new and exciting lifestyle. A lifestyle which allowed us both to experience sex with whoever and whenever we chose. Believe me we chose to so much and my previously virgin young (by now) was well into the 60's of different sex partners. That we had only been of legal age just over a year and loved each other so deeply and yet shared each other so freely and frequently must be almost impossible for so many of you to appreciate and yet it worked so well for us is difficult for even me to comprehend.

This adventure happened after Amy and I visited our very first sex club. Our visit organised by a couple our hot wife sharers was on reflection a fait accompli. After swinging in so many ways and Amy loving multiple partners filling every hole in her beautiful body what possible thing could we not enjoy.

Amy had fucked her way through so many lovers and with only two exceptions everyone of them had been older enough to have been either of us father. Without exception all of our swinging wife sharing lovers had fucked us both so often and so well that we never questioned the age difference. That we had both learned so much in such a short time was all we needed to understand

At every wife sharing I had enjoyed watching Amy fuck, suck and swallow. The variety of cocks I watched and saw opening up and deeply penetrating then cumming so copiously up her cunt was unbelievably exciting to see. During these fuckathons I got to kiss Amy and taste from Amy's spunk filled mouth so often that I too became addicted to the taste and aroma of many different cocks. Both of us craved these feasts and looked forward to sharing them with each other.

Linda and David had introduced us several of their regular swingers and after detailing their recent visit to a favourite sex club of theirs Amy jumped at the suggestion of us joining them on their next visit. We didn't have to wait long for eagerly the awaited invite to new realms of sexual indulgence to arrive

We drove to Linda and David's place and joined them in their car for the half-hour drive out to this club. The club was actually in a wealthy residential area and was approached down a long right of way. The club was in fact a large and unassuming villa probably about 30 odd years old. As we drove up and parked amongst around 20 other cars could be seen and I guess these cars wouldn't have been out of place at the local cinema.

David rang the doorbell and a male voice came from the now visible door phone. David introduced the four of us and as we were expected the door opened and we entered a reasonable sized square shaped hallway to meet our host for tonight's entertainment. Oh and incidentally he was wearing only a posing pouch! I watched Amy fascinated by seeing a very large bulge barely concealed by such a pouch. I could see that already she was wanting to explore and fuck what was undoubtedly a very impressive cock. After seeing Amy take a variety of large cocks so deep up inside her I had no doubt this new monster would soon be also easily enjoyed too.

After the introducing of Amy and I, Simon (his name) opened the door behind him and we followed into what was obviously the changing room/area. Half a dozen chairs and Simon handed David and I a posing pouch each. Simon told us to change and come through another door as soon as we had changed. David's was white, mine green and Simons leopard skin coloured. The ladies each had a thong. Just a thong! Linda's was white, Amy's green. That was it then, all these wondrous tits would soon to be on open display

Linda led the way followed by Amy David I. Walking behind the girls I instantly got a hard on just watching their arses all but nakedly on display. Behind this door the lighting was much subdued, we saw ahead of us a bar and as our eyes adjusted to the low level light in the centre a very large bed. Around the walls we could make out seating some occupied and some vacant.

Simon was behind the bar and handed us each a drink and explained that anyone showing any signs of drunkenness would be ejected and that "No" meant "No". Amy quickly added that we had already been told of the club rules and would certainly not be letting David, Linda or any other club members down as we had come to enjoy and not embarrass anyone. Simon straight away lightened up and said in that case the club is there for us all to enjoy and please go ahead and enjoy.

Linda led Amy and David led me to some vacant seating and as I looked around I was surprised that almost all of the seats where taken. I also. Saw that everyone else was dressed like us, just a thong or pouch. Linda and Amy sat a few seats to our left and David explained that now that as all of the nights guests were present the party was about to start.

Simon our host had taken centre stage accompanied by the most stunningly deep black skinned beauty I think I had ever seen. Like Simon she had a leopard skin coloured 'costume' which revealed much of Lacies (her name) womanhood. I felt my cock stir even more at this vision of beauty standing almost naked, her large nipples mouth-wateringly protruding magnificently and screaming out to be suckled.

I was then aware that Simon had called out Amy's and my name and asked us both to join then in the centre of the room. I rose hesitantly and saw that Amy was already with our hosts as I joined them a little self consciously I must admit. Lacie took my hand as Simon already held Amy's. How I managed to drag my eyes from Lacies tits I can't imagine but surprisingly managed to somehow. Simon explained that as good hosts they were responsible for introducing us to the guests present tonight. By introducing us he told us he meant all of us! Just surrender ourselves to them and learn what pleasures the club could offer.

As if I was in a trance I stood with Lacie as Simon removed Amy's 'g' string and all of her beauty, stunningly young beauty was displayed for all to see. This as another first for Amy being totally naked by such a large group of strangers. I was so proud then of Amy, so gorgeous and sexy showing openly what I had the privilege of seeing every day and night and I was unsurprised to watch as she quickly and unhesitatingly removed Simon's pouch too. I was surprised however to the see the monstrously sized, hard as steel and fully erect cock now revealed to us all. Instantly Amy fell to her knees and using both hands eagerly grasped her new toy

I have always considered my 8" and full girthed cock to be more than adequate to satisfy my lovers but here was a different cock to any either of us had ever imagined. Here was a cock which I felt threatened by. If Amy was able to get this cock up her wonderful cunt just what massive pleasures was she going to enjoy? Although she had had several cocks bigger than mine none of them had given Amy such immense pleasures that could threaten me. I always recognised how much she liked to feel firstly the pain and then the pleasures and never once was threatened by or saw any sign that Amy's cunt however much stretched would quickly return to normal, but now?

Amy kissed and sucked and strove vainly to get at least the head of Simon's cock past her straining and ruby red lips. Perhaps she would baulk at even the thought of getting this cock inside her still tight cunt, perhaps this could save Amy from being ruined for me?

Failing to felate Simon's cock was clearly upsetting Amy and I thought that was going to be it. No her intention was now revealed and her mission was to fuck with Simon. Amy pulled Simon down onto the bed and pushed him roughly flat on his back. She straddled him and called out for some lube. Using lube had never been necessary for Amy when fucking any guy before other than when a really hung lover was to fuck her up her arse. Somewhere from the audience came a tube of glide and Amy generously lubed up her already free flowing cunt and labia and followed this with equal quantities rubbed on the monster cock she was now straddling.

The only sound in the room came from Amy's heavy breathing. Not a murmur from any one else present. Amy used both hands to pull her cunt as wide open as I had ever thought possible. Slowly Amy lowered her self down. Ever downwards towards Simon's cock standing steel hard and gargantuan cock. I held my breath as this cock finally touched at Amy's opening. At last Amy forced the bulbous head inside her and I saw the grimace on her face as the pain struck forcefully. I felt for Amy and thought that this would surely be enough and she would withdraw to relieve the pain she now felt.

Amy however was determined to at least get a little more into her waiting vulva and after a long pause settled down a little more on Simon's cock. Perhaps now she had around an inch or two of this massive dong stretching her beyond any previous pain level. Amy rested again and then rose up before again forcing herself down and even deeper than earlier. Her stomach bulged for a good 6 or 7 " now and although the grimace was still evident she wasn't yet finished.

Amy rose until only the knob was inside and then plunged down to around 10"and the bulge alone was mightily impressive. Amy rose yet again and straight back down onto all 12" of solid steel with a girth of similar size. That Amy could take this cock 12" long and almost as much in circumference cock fully inside was staggering. Not as staggering though as we all watched Amy start to fuck herself so deeply that Simon's cock could be seen bulging in Amy's stomach well past her tummy button!

The sheer girth alone was beyond anyone's wildest imagination and Amy now past any pain began fucking this monster fully and with ever wilder abandonment. Her eyes had taken on that familiar glazed look. Her face was awash, glowing and the sweat absolutely pouring from her. Amy was fast approaching the onset of her orgasm. As Amy Rose and fell on this fuckpole The bulge in her stomach Rose monstrously and indecently too. Amy showed signs of her impending orgasm. Would this orgasm surpass any previous ones? Would Simon's monster cock prove irresistible? These and many other questions flashed through my mind but any such thoughts quickly evaporated as Amy began to growl, her toes curled and Amy scratched wildly at Simon's chest. Amy screamed loudly as if she was in immense pain. Her orgasm had resulted in Simon ( he had been merely lying back and enjoying what was undoubtedly a really tight cunt squeezing the life out of this monster invasion passing his point of no return. His balls shuddered and he rose forcing himself even deeper into Amy. His face too contorted and his balls tightened with his forceful ejaculation of man juice deeper inside Amy's womb than any had been before. Amy's head thrashed from side to side and I wondered whether her orgasm would ever finish as Simon continued to plough Amy so deeply and flooding her womb with his hot man juice. Amy slumped backward and was straight away supported by Lacie. Simon too was quick to help Amy as she seemed trancelike and disconnected from consciousness. I must have looked unsteady too as I was gently lowered to lie alongside my Amy.

Lacie held Amy patiently until her recovery from this fucking and I could now see Amy's cunt stretched obscenely and widely open. Simon's spunk was now starting to flow out and Lacie soon lowered her lips to succour this feast that seemed never ending in sheer quantity. Simon had meanwhile offered his slightly softened cock to Amy who immediately began to lick and suck any trace of his seed and thoroughly cleaned it of any of their combined juices.

My own trancelike state was broken as Lacie gently took hold of my face and began to kiss me deeply and transfer the full load from Amy's tortured cunt. I found myself swallowing and had difficulty taking such a massive load. Lacie too was patient and allowed me time to consume this amount of spunk.

Lacie then laid me back down and straddled me plunging right down on my still erect cock. Oh the ecstasy of this hot, exotic beauty as her warm and velvety cunt clamped tightly onto my cock. We fucked like this and soon yet another cunt sat down on my face. This taste instantly recognisable as Amy's. The taste was recognisable but the size was certainly not! I found it so easy to get much more than my tongue inside. My whole fist easily fit in! Frantically I fisted at Amy's immense cunt and wondered whether I would ever be able to fuck her again with any feeling of contact?

Amy had however recovered sufficiently to enable her to quickly rise to yet another orgasm and showered me her wonderful juices. Lacie meanwhile had increased her pace and she too flooded my cock with her juices forcing me to ejaculate deeply in this beautiful and exotic lady. As soon as had recovered she rose from me and swapped places with Amy. Amy went straight in to kiss me passionately and again I felt Amy hesitate. Unbeknown to me Amy had a queue of men lined up and each eagerly waiting to fuck her cunt which of course was massively stretched but nevertheless over the hour she was fucked by all of the male attendees and straight away their respective partner would clean out Amy and then sit astride me and I of course tongued them to orgasm to then be fed around 15 loads of sperm all swallowed. Each and every load from cock to cunt to me! What a sight to behold as I helped Amy with this large number of new cocks.

After we had both been enjoyed by all we both got showered and dressed in house coats and returned to watch the rest of nights shaggings. Every now and then I took a look at Amy's cunt and was dismayed that it stayed so wide open, red and very tender.

The other guests continued to fuck in every imaginable way. Threesomes, foursomes and real orgy style. Ladies enjoyed ladies and men got enjoyed by most of the ladies there. On occasions men got fellated by men and men and women at the same time.

Amy leaned over close to me and told me that tonight's fucking had been such an incredible turn on that she would be coming here at least once a month and that it was to be my 'duty' to be alongside her and clean her out after each and every load from her cunt or any other presented to me. There was to be no discussion and no dissent. The slightest sign of weakness from me would result in my being punished! I was to be her cuck at all of these orgies and whenever she demanded!

What a surprise. What a surprise too as my cock was now achingly hard and erect. This new development was exciting me. Amy said that as a reward she would let me have one more fuck with anyone there - except her as she was so sore and stretched she just wouldn't feel me! At hearing this I dropped my robe and joined in a yet another gang bang with another 6 guys and enjoyed the fucking this hot slut who had already been fucked about 30 times that night. The feeling of fucking her pussy overflowing from so many ejaculations was unbelievably slippery. It wasn't sloppy seconds it must have been sloppy 30's!

What a night. Now it was home via Linda's and David's and time for me worrying about the possibility of Amy's cunt being ruined for ever!

I'll write and let you know what eventuates soon...