The Night In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather than take over Kim's actions as Roxi had planned, she stared mesmerised at this beautiful, naked women bringing herself to the brink of ecstasy right before her. She realised Kim was too far to stop but Roxi still wanted to play her part in making her cum. She lowered her head beneath her friend's frantic fingers and delved her tongue deep into her gaping snatch.

Kim's release followed instantly. Her loud moans signalled a stream of hot fluid leaving her convulsing pussy and trickling straight into Roxi's mouth. As Kim's orgasm faded away Roxi continued to lap softly at her sex.

Kim eventually flinched a little. She pulled Roxi up gently. "Sorry, I always feel a little sensitive after I cum." She smiled shyly.

The sensitivity Roxi felt between her legs was there for a different reason, she was almost on the cusp of pain as she throbbed for contact but she didn't want to pressure Kim.

As she got to her feet, Kim grabbed Roxi's ass and yanked her forward, smushing her pussy into her face. Roxi heard Kim inhale deeply then felt her tongue dart between her hairless labia to smother her clit.

Two licks.

Two licks was all it took for Roxi to lose control. Her knees trembled, her back arched, her juices seeped swiftly from her fluttering pussy. She clutched at her tits and let out a long moan of release before opening her eyes.

Kim was staring at her with eyes wide and mouth open. She finally broke the silence.

"Who knew I was so fucking good at eating pussy?!" She said.

The two friends burst into laughter and collapsed onto the couch, their arms around one another.

12