The Night It Fell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"S... sure, Skylar. It'd be my pleasure," he choked out, his face turning red.

"Great. Maybe you can come home with me after school for a while."

"OK. I'll call my folks and tell them I'll be home for dinner." Clint touched her shoulder briefly as he said this, and then headed for the computer lab.

Jimmy's face looked like he was suffering an apoplexy! "She... she... she asked you for help! Inv... inv... invited you to her h... h... house! And you actually touched her and she didn't scream and hit you, or anything!!"

"Jimmy, it's no biggie... we're friends. And friends help each other," Clint assured him.

Jimmy wasn't the only person that found this astonishing. As soon as they walked away, Skylar's female posse came up to her. The flame-haired Heather decided to be spokesperson for the group, asking, "Why are you hanging out with that geek?"

Instead of getting defensive or argumentative, Skylar merely said, "Yes, he's very intelligent, isn't he? And he's such a great kisser," she added, using a dreamy sort of voice. Cuddling her books to her chest, she strolled away, leaving behind 3 friends with jaws dropped so far down that a casual observer could see their tonsils.

Meanwhile, Jimmy made an astute observation. "Clint, is it a coincidence that Skylar started acting differently since you found that glowing thing?"

"Certainly it's a coincidence. Skylar just realized that I'm a nice guy. And she now appreciates my intellect, too. And isn't afraid to ask me for help." Clint tried to sound confident in his assessment, but he was tucking Jimmy's statement into the back of his mind for further analysis.

So Clint began helping Skylar with her studies at her house. In her room, with her parents sometimes in the house, sometimes not. Skylar didn't seem to care if they were around or not. With Clint's help she began understanding the material much more clearly. And studying together gave her more time to gaze at the blinking pebble. And gave Clint more time to gaze at Skylar's beautiful breasts, which she showed him any time he asked. She'd taken to removing her bra and wearing only her sweater when she got home, to make it easier to display them at a moment's notice.

Did he really think the pebble was controlling her? It didn't seem likely. But there was the fact that its pulsations changed to a smooth rhythm every time she looked at it, but never when he or Jimmy did. Suppose it was doing something to her. Was what he was doing by showing it to her ethical? After all, she was asking to see it - to look at it. So she was voluntarily seeking to view it.

Was it so horrible that she felt like hugging and kissing him after that - even displaying her body? Isn't that something friends do comfortably? Was she suffering from her actions? Her studying habits were better, and he was helping her learn. Her grades were improving dramatically, and that meant that she'd have a much better chance of getting into the college of her choice. So she was benefiting. His conscience was relieved by this inner dialogue.

Since Skylar more frequently reminded him that she'd 'do anything' for him, Clint finally asked if he could touch her breasts. "Of course you can, Clint. As much as you want," she answered, smiling blissfully. Once his hands experienced the warm, smooth texture of those luscious globes, and toyed with those erect, sensitive nipples, he wanted to do it - a lot. And he did.

One evening, they were at Skylar's house with her parents gone, and Clint decided to test Jimmy's idea. Studying done, he took out the pulsating object and watched Skylar's eyes immediately lock onto it. Her facial expression took on a dreamy quality, so he told her, "Skylar, I'd like you to take off your top completely for me."

"Yes, Clint," she murmured. Her sweater was quickly on her bed, and she was nude from the waist up.

He placed the object on the thick carpeting in the center of the room, and said, "I'd like you to get on your hands and knees, with your head right above the pebble, where you can look down at it."

"Gladly, Clint. Anything for you," she whispered as she complied.

With her in that position, Clint got on his back, sliding sideways under her, his face brushing against her dangling breasts as he moved into position. He stopped when his lips were under one, while the other was over his chest. Not saying a thing, he began licking and sucking the tit by his lips, while blindly caressing and massaging the other one. He glanced up at her face, and her eyes were still riveted to the blinking thing.

But she proved she was aware of what he was doing.

She sighed happily as he nursed at her breast, and both her nipples stiffened up - one in his mouth, and the other in his hands. "Ohhhh Clint... that... that feels so wonderful... oh my god... please don't stop... please... please," she gasped. So he didn't. He kept sucking, kissing, caressing and massaging until Skylar's body shook and quivered while she wailed a lovely sound. For the first time in his life, Clint heard his sexual partner experience an orgasm. He cherished that sound.

When she went limp and collapsed on him, he turned his head sideways so he could breathe, and wrapped his arms around her as best he could. He cradled her against himself, feeling her chest expand and contract as she panted and moaned happily. Her torso was sweaty where it made contact with his face and arms, but he didn't care. He was sharing in her bliss for that timeless interlude.

They finally got up from the floor, and Clint noticed that Skylar's eyes had a slightly glazed look until he put the flashing object back into his pocket. Her eyes gradually cleared, but that didn't seem to break the spell, if that's what it was. She embraced him, and gave him a kiss that was so intense that it felt like his teeth were rattling in his mouth. "That was fantastic, Clint," she then breathed into his ear.

Skylar's grades were vastly improved, and both sets of parents - hers and Clint's - were very happy the two of them were spending so much time studying together. And Clint's life had improved tremendously, since Skylar usually studied topless now, and appreciated the way he worshiped her breasts, giving her lovely orgasms just with his hands and mouth.

One evening Skylar interrupted their study session, giggling about something she wanted to share with Clint. "I have to tell you what happened today. You know Todd, the captain of the football team?" Clint nodded, his throat constricting, since Todd was big, muscular, and handsome, and could seemingly have any female he wanted. Skylar continued, "Well, he got me alone as we were leaving school and asked me if I'd get into his car with him and give him a BJ. Of course, I refused him - point blank!" She laughed.

Clint felt silly not knowing, but he asked anyway. "A BJ? What's a BJ?" He hated sounding so naive.

But she didn't make fun of him. She just answered, "A BJ is a blow-job. You know... oral sex. He wanted me to go down on his cock."

"Oh, I see. Thanks for explaining. I've always called that fellatio, which I know sounds all nerdy and clinical." He was looking off into the distance wistfully, and spoke without thinking or censoring his thoughts. Maybe he didn't realize he was actually saying this next part out loud. "I've never experienced that, but it sounds great. I wish I knew what it's like."

"Clint! I'd be happy to show you," Skylar cooed.

He was astonished! "You'd do that for me?"

Without a word, she sank to her knees, swiveling his chair to face her. Her hands unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. Tugging, she pulled his pants and underpants out from under him and down to his ankles. Suddenly, Clint realized that she was seeing his cock for the first time, and he got nervous as he thought, "She's probably seen lots of other cocks, and I bet those jocks are hung like horses! She may think mine looks pitiful!" He blushed deeply, anticipating humiliation.

He needn't have worried. Skylar's lips curved into a seductive smile before she stated, "It looks so yummy!" Since Clint was only semi-erect, she was able to fit every bit of his dick into the wet, thrilling enclosure of her mouth as she began sucking. The results made his toes curl with pleasure. He wanted to shut his eyes with delight, but he couldn't stop looking at Skylar's lips moving against the base of his cock, and her cheeks and throat working as she sucked and swallowed. He could feel his precum being whisked away into her depths.

"Oh fuck, Skylar! This is beyond amazing! I can't believe how wonderful it is!" he groaned.

She was thinking, "What's really amazing is how fast this delicious cock is growing! It's already at the back of my throat, and still getting bigger!" Reluctantly, she had to move her head slowly away from his crotch as his burgeoning manhood threatened to make her gag. Its lengthening shaft began emerging from her clinging lips, the exposed portion glistening wet with her saliva. Skylar was rubbing her tongue along the underside of that shaft which was also increasing in diameter as she suckled it.

Clint looked down, transfixed at the sight. He saw his shaft emerging from her mouth, and thought she was letting his cock slip free from her oral attentions. But, confused, he also still felt the head of his cock tickling her throat at the back of her mouth! "Oh my god... is that my cock? That thick, long rod is attached to me? It's never been this huge before, even during my best masturbation! Skylar's mouth must be magic!" he thought.

One benefit of Skylar's head needing to move back to make room for his now massive erection was that she could now easily see his ball sack, swollen and pulsing beneath the root of his cock. Instinctively, her hands moved to it, and began cradling, then gently kneading his balls. She juggled and caressed them sensuously as she began bobbing her head forward and back, simulating a mouth fucking action.

Clint had imagined that he already was at a '10' on his pleasure scale when Skylar's fellatio had made his cock swell so prodigiously. But when she began manipulating his balls and using her mouth to fuck his cock, he soon reached a '12' on that scale of 10! Muscles all over his body contracted and quivered, and his brain received the signal that he was about to launch his load of semen! "I've got to warn her!" he screamed mentally.

Out loud, he said, "S... S... Skylar... I'm gonna cum! Watch out! I'm gonna cum! I can't stop it!"

Instead of yanking her head away, she sucked harder and bobbed her head faster while her hands kneaded and pressed his balls feverishly. She wanted his cum, and she was determined to get it - all of it!

Clint began bouncing and thrashing as the intensity of his orgasm claimed his entire body. The head of his cock seemed to swell even more, and then a strong contraction wave tore through him as his first jet of semen spewed into Skylar's mouth! There was so much in that wave that her eyelids flew up in surprise. She was swallowing frantically when his second heavy rope of cum made her cheeks bulge. The pressure was so unexpected that some of his cum surged out of her nose! But she kept sucking and swallowing, and managed to contain the remaining lesser spurts, consuming all the seed that he could give her.

She drank until Clint sighed and slumped, and his cock began softening. She cleaned it thoroughly as it slipped free from her mouth. Using a finger, she carefully scraped the cum from under her nose and upper lip into her mouth, sucking greedily on that finger until not a trace of semen remained. "Your cum tastes delicious, Clint," she informed him. "Thanks for sharing it with me."

His mind was still spinning, trying to process what'd just happened. When he'd recovered his strength, he hugged her and kissed her gratefully for the best experience of his life. But later, when he was home, another thought came to him. His sexuality was beginning to blossom, and he wondered if Skylar would let him... well... lose his virginity to her. That is, would she have intercourse with him? The very idea made him hyperventilate with a mixture of need and worry. But he decided to buy some condoms... just in case.

When the opportunity arose, he and Skylar were again alone at her house. When she reiterated the phrase 'anything for you, Clint' he stammered out his question, not knowing where he got the courage to ask. "W... w... would you... c... c... can we... Skylar... will you make love with me?" He cringed a little, petrified that she'd react with a strong negative.

But she said, "Oh... you want to fuck me, Clint? Sure, I'd love that." She began removing her clothes.

"Ummm... ummm... I did get some condoms, Skylar," he told her, blushing at his brashness.

She grinned at him. "It's OK. We don't need them. I've been on the pill for almost a year." She was now naked, and started helping him undress.

He gulped. His ethical dilemma was kicking in again. She was about to do something extremely, intimately sexual with him. But it was obvious to him that she'd done this with other people, otherwise Todd wouldn't have asked her for a blow job, and she'd probably not be on the pill. His raging hormones told his conscience to kindly shut up!

Subconsciously, he felt like he and Jimmy were the only ones in his class that hadn't experienced coitus yet... and, at the ripe old age of 19, this was his chance. And he liked Skylar, and knew he'd never hurt her. She'd convinced him that she liked him, too. She smiled and spoke with him at school, even when her girl friends were present. She wasn't hiding the fact that she was spending time with him, and studying with him. The sensations originating in the area of his crotch were overpowering. They swamped his brain, and seduced his conscience to step into a virtual closet, then slammed the closet door shut and locked it! Skylar had him fully naked now, and was gently pumping his now very firm erection.

Still, he felt very shy and uncertain as to what to do next. "How... how... please help me do this, Skylar. You're... you're my first," he confessed, his cheeks scarlet.

She kissed him sweetly. "I'm so glad that you chose me for your first time, Clint. It'll be just fine. Let's do it this way, so we can smile and kiss as we do it." So saying, she got onto her back on her bed, positioning him between her knees. He watched as she spread open her pussy for him with one hand as her other hand guided the head of his cock to her slit. Smiling, she glided it up and down, wetting it with her flowing juices and then placed it right at her entrance. "Now press it slowly into me," she instructed him. "It should slide in easily."

It did.

That moment... the moment he felt her warm, velvety tunnel fully sheathe his cock, accepting and gripping it lovingly, was the latest apex of Clint's existence. He luxuriated in that embrace, plus the embraces of Skylar's arms around his neck, and her legs and thighs encircling his waist at the small of his back. She had him fully, and he was hers. He was so caught up in the sensations that he forgot that he was supposed to move. Skylar gave him a gentle reminder by bucking her pelvis up against his, making his cock move slightly inside her.

Clint started a pumping action, sliding his dick a little in and out. It was so excruciatingly heavenly that before he knew what was happening, he was ejaculating, spilling his seed into her depths. Her eyes widened and she gasped - not in dismay, but in pleasure and understanding.

"It's OK, darling," she assured him. "I expected your first time to be quick, since it's all so new to you. Just keep thrusting, and your cock will stay stiff, and even stiffen more. And I'd like you to kiss me as we fuck."

He followed her instructions, resuming the pumping action of his hips, and, as she'd promised, felt his cock attain renewed vigor. Also, when he lowered his torso to kiss her, he experienced the delightful sensation of his chest being pillowed on her amazing breasts. He moaned softly, "This feels so good, honey. It's the best thing I've ever felt."

Her breath tickled his ear as she whispered, "It feels better than good to me. It's glorious, feeling you make me a woman. Now I'd love for you to fuck me, hard." Her whisper was delivered with such a sultry sound that he felt goosebumps ripple down his spine.

Inspired by her request that he 'fuck' her, he braced himself on his arms for better leverage and looked down at her as he began longer strokes. Her sigh, and the look on her face drew his eyes. Her arms were no longer around his neck, so that her hands could softly caress his chest and toy with his nipples, a delightful new sensation. His eyes darted from her face to her tits, bobbing a little up and down with each thrust, to the place where they were joined. He was still amazed that it was his cock, wet with her juices, that was appearing and then disappearing inside her. He could feel his balls gently tapping at her pussy lips each time he bottomed out.

A sound and a movement from Skylar caught his attention - she was hissing a long, drawn out 'yessss' as her hands grabbed the back of her knees to pull her thighs more fully apart and open herself even more. "I'm getting close... so close... please don't stop... don't... I'm gonna... I'm..." She began shuddering as she locked eyes with him. Her pupils dilated as she began to cum. Clint was thrilled to see her climax like this. The large dark pupils of her eyes looked like deep pools that he wanted to dive into. Her pussy was clenching on his cock as he kept pumping. He fucked her all the way through her orgasm.

Her legs and thighs wrapped around him again, and her arms pulled his torso down toward hers. "Please keep your cock deep inside me and cuddle with me for a minute or two while I catch my breath, darling. I promise you that you'll still get to cum inside me again soon."

They embraced, snuggled, and kissed sweetly. Skylar's body was glowing warm under him, and he felt marvelous. Her gently rippling pussy seemed to be massaging his cock, keeping him fully engorged. He could feel her heart beating against his chest, which was rising and falling in rhythm with hers now.

Finally, her fingers interlaced in his hair, lifting his head a little, so she could see his face. "OK, tiger, it's your turn," she growled passionately. "Fuck me, screw me, pound me - don't hold back one bit! Let your inner animal out! I wanna feel your passion! Fuck my little pussy until you pour your cum into me and fill me! If I scream, keep fucking - the scream will be from sheer joy!"

The next few minutes were punctuated by the squishing sounds of a swollen cock slamming into a wet, wet pussy, and the slaps of his ball sack against her puffy pussy lips. His pounding action made her tits wobble enticingly, and her pussy seemed determined to pull the semen straight up out of his balls! She did scream once, as another orgasm ripped through her, and that proved to be the trigger for his own. He lost track of how many times he spurted his passion into her, joined with her there on her bed. Ultimately, they stopped moving and clung together, savoring this shared experience. Clint had lost his virginity, but had found much more than he'd lost.

They cuddled, kissed, murmured quietly, stroking each other softly until it was time to dress. As Clint was about to head home, Skylar gave him another kiss, stating, "We're going to have to do a lot more of that. I don't know when I've cum so hard, or so long!" Clint felt like he was floating on a cloud as he left, a satisfied, rather goofy grin on his face.

The blinking pebble was remarkable. The night it fell had changed Clint's life forever. He and Skylar didn't have sex every time they studied together, but often enough to give him more confidence in himself. And they were very comfortable in each other's presence, and had time to learn how compatible they were.