The Night Lines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of habit, Mira began to play the game she called "night scenes." The goal of the game was to describe the things she saw in a phrase short enough to be spoken while the scene was still in view as the train passed by. "Woman dropping shopping bags." "Rainbow banners fluttering." "Gym workouts at midnight." The descriptions were like titles that turned the city views into paintings, framed for a fleeting moment in the train car windows. Of course, you could describe things in the daytime too, but at night each scene seemed to stand out, spot-lit against the darkness.

As she kept her face turned toward the glass, playing her quiet game, a movement caught her eye. Not a movement outside; a reflection in the pane. Backwards in the glass, she saw the word BOKU in bold black text on a white field. That punk woman had approached her from behind and to the left. A new night scene was suddenly framed for her: the reflection of her own soft, startled face, and that of the sharp-eyed, spike-haired woman behind her.

"Fieldmouse and alleycat."

Hands caressed the back of her neck and down along the bared tops of her shoulders. A light, probing touch. Mira shivered and inclined her head slightly, letting her hair come up off of her neck. Behind her, the "Boku" woman made an amused sound. She glanced off to the side, silently signaling to someone else. After a moment, another figure approached Mira from the right. It was the Office Lady in her black skirt-suit. Another hand caressed her shoulder, but this time the touch was very different: sharp, like a blade. Mira glanced down as the Lady's hand came around to her front. It had long, wickedly pointed nails, lacquered in midnight black fading to dark red at the tips. Mira watched the Lady's glossy claws slide down her front and grasp her right breast. Grasp, and squeeze. The nails dug into her tender flesh like tiny daggers. Unable to help herself, she let out a tiny whimper.

"Is it moonrise already?" The Lady breathed into Mira's ear.

"N-no. Not yet." Mira was amazed she could speak well enough to say that much.

The Office Lady didn't say anything, but in the reflection of the glass Mira saw her shoot a cold smile over at Boku, who returned it with a feral edge. Boku seized Mira's left breast hard and fast, pinching her nipple with rough, short-nailed hands. Clean nails, Mira noticed. The phrase "Hygiene procedures" drifted in and out of her mind. Dirty things happening to her, but not in the dirt. The train was remarkably clean, as were the two women behind her. She could smell leather and linen, but not body odour, not even perfume.

"Are they even human?" she wondered briefly. "Is this a real place, or some kind of phantom train out of an urban legend?"

Does it matter, if you want it and they want to do it to you?

It still didn't matter. Mira lowered her head in submission, letting her body say: "do what you will with me."

Boku slid her hand down Mira's body, caught the loose hem of her blouse, and pulled her shirt up. She hadn't worn a bra because she didn't own a strapless and she didn't want the straps to show through her boatneck collar (at least, that's what she told herself). Still, she was shocked to feel the cool air on her bare breasts. Her nipples had already been hard, but in the air conditioning, "soft" though it was, they stood out even harder. The train went over a crossing and Mira swayed with the motion. In that moment Boku pushed her up against the glass, pressing her breasts against the cold, smooth pane of the door's cut-out window. A shiver ran through her that was only partly related to the cold. She could imagine what she must look like from the outside: her round breasts pressed into circles against the glass, her hard nipples exposed, exposing how much she liked this, her breath fogging the glass in front of her open, panting mouth...

Mira squirmed at the hips. Boku pressed herself harder against Mira's ass, pinning her against the window glass. The train whipped through a local station, mercifully deserted at this hour. Still, just seeing that ordinary station with its benches and kiosks go by while she was pressed half-naked against the train windows made Mira's body thrill with excitement at the possibility of being seen.

Finally the pressure from Boku's hips lifted away, though the her hand still held Mira's back, keeping her pushed against the window. Another hand slipped between Mira's thighs and two razor-tipped fingers stroked her cleft. Mira stifled a moan at the sensations it caused. When they withdrew, she felt a breeze against the wet heat between her legs.

"Huh, practically dripping already," Boku said, glancing at the Lady's fingers. "Let's have a little look."

Before she was even done speaking, Boku reached roughly around Mira's waist and pulled up the hem of her short skirt. Surprised, Mira squeaked in protest and tried to pull her skirt back down. Boku stopped and started to pull back her hand, but Mira lowered her head again in acquiescence.

"Please...it's not moonrise yet." She whispered.

There was a long pause. Then all at once, Boku reached around and pulled her skirt back up.

"Hold it." She told Mira gruffly.

Mira lifted a shaking hand and took the hem of her skirt, tucking it into her hand against her belly.

"That's better. Now, behave." The Lady said.

Mira nodded. If anything, she was more aroused than ever by her own act of instinctively resisting and then willingly giving way. She leaned her forehead against the cool, clean window, felt her breasts still pressed against it where the glass was warming now from the heat of her body. Then she felt something else pressing between her legs. Not fingers this time. It was something long and hard, something ridged and bumpy. That something felt indescribably amazing as it stroked her clit. Looking down at the glass, she could see the reflection of her green and white striped panties, the white stripe now almost transparent where it was soaked from her juices, and poking out from under the cleft at the centre of that wet white patch was a silver wand of some kind. The tip was rounded, but the sides...she couldn't quite make them out...

"Oh, you wanna see, do ya?" Boku sneered. "Look. You like it? I had it made custom."

She held it up beside Mira's face. Mira couldn't begin to imagine how anyone would have a thing like that custom made. It looked like a solid rod of stainless steel polished to a mirror-shine, but rather than being smooth, or even textured the same way all the way around, each side had a different texture to it. The "top" side had big round bulges running from base to tip. But as Boku turned the thing on is axis, Mira saw that the ridges smoothed out into a long, grooved, wavy pattern, which in turn became short, sharp ridges on the bottom, and then smaller bumps. Only the very tip was uniformly round and smooth. Mira blushed to see that the tip and the side with the rounded bulges were already smeared with her wetness. She could smell her own scent of arousal on the wand as Boku waved it by her face.

"It's my Swiss Army Knife. One tool, many uses." She boasted.

As if to demonstrate, she reached down and stroked Mira again, this time with the wavy side. The grooves caught and gently pulled her clit through her tissue-thin panties. Mira whimpered in pleasure. Behind her she could hear other women gasping and crying out softly. Her hips flexed against the rod convulsively at the thought that they were hearing her cries too. Boku laughed and the Lady gave a wickedly satisfied smile, as if to say 'We've got her now.' Boku slowly turned the wand and lightened the pressure as she got to the side with the sharper ridges. Wielded lightly, it created the most maddening rasping sensations just on the edge of pain without crossing over. Mira reveled in it, then flexed again a little harder against it. The sharpness bit her exquisitely. She arched her back, pressing her breasts even harder against the window.

"You like it rough?" Boku whispered in her ear.

"I think so," Mira panted.

"Let's try this, then."

Boku seized her around the throat with the crook of her elbow, getting Mira in a headlock. She pulled back, peeling Mira's breasts from the window. The air felt extra cold on them now that they were damp with her sweat. Mira gasped at the exposure. She struggled to keep her balance for a moment and Boku braced her more firmly against her strong body. Mira's hands trembled, almost releasing her skirt hem.

"Don't drop it," Boku growled. "Keep showing the world your pretty girly panties."

Mira flushed, but her hands steadied. Boku nodded to the Lady and said "Ok, now."

The Lady reached into her purse and pulled out a pair of silver clamps. They had tiny metal teeth and black enameled backs fading to red, just like the Lady's nails.

"Breathe," she whispered in Mira's ear.

Mira breathed in deeply.

The Lady reached out and firmly grasped Mira's right breast in her long, elegant fingers. She pinched the areola of Mira's nipple, then opened the clamp and lowered it onto the tip. Mira held her breath, expecting to be lanced with pain as it snapped shut. But the Lady closed it slowly, slowly, so that the teeth only gradually bit into her. Mira felt a sweet shiver when the clamp was fully closed: it did hurt, but in a delicious aching way that made her pussy pulse in time. She let out a long, slow breath.

"Now the other one. Breathe."

Again Mira breathed in, and again the clamp closed slowly over her already-upright nipple.

"Now Tokyo will really see what you're made of!" Boku crowed as she pushed Mira hard against the window. Mira yelped as the metal clamps clacked against the glass. A new fire spread through her, shooting from her breasts right down through her legs and into her loins. The lighting flickered as they passed through another brightly-lit station. This time, there was someone on the platform. She caught sight of a dark blue uniform, white gloves, and dark eyes on her, watching in hungry delight.

"Oh!" She gasped. "Someone saw!"

"Didn't I just say that?" Boku smirked. "Even more people will see you by the end. Mostly Night Lines people, but people nonetheless. Are you good for that?"

"Yes." Mira said without hesitation. "It's still not moonrise yet."

In truth, the half-moon had risen over the city. Mira could see it shining through the racing spring clouds. Superimposed over it was the reflection of her own face, tearful and flushed, wanton and wild as the night. She let her forehead fall again to the glass and surrendered to the experience.

Between her legs, the silver wand stirred again. The side with the tiny bumps teased and tormented her sensitive clit. The tip nosed against the hot wet opening below it, but Mira's panties kept it from going in very far. She thrust against it in frustration.

"Looks like she wants to go all the way," Boku remarked to the Lady. Then she leaned down and murmured into Mira's ear.

"Hey little sister, you still a virgin?"

"Yes...I mean, no...I mean, I've never been with a man, but I've..."

"Fucked yourself with a dildo, did ya?"

Mira cringed at Boku's crudeness, but she couldn't deny the basic facts. She nodded.

"Does that count as still a virgin or...not?"

"Depends who you ask. Me, I'm practical. I just need to know if I should go easy on you for your first time or give it to you hard."

"Hard...?" Mira whispered. Her blood rushed as her lips formed the sounds.

"Say what you want! Say it louder!" Boku practically yelled.

"Give it to me hard!" Mira said as loudly as she dared.

"SAY IT LOUDER!" Boku shouted in chorus with half a dozen other women around them.

"HAAARD!!" Mira screamed.

"Oh, for heaven's sake!" The Lady said, and unceremoniously pulled down Mira's panties. "You know I like to keep them in suspense until at least the third trip. But have it your way." She made a surprisingly graphic gesture toward Mira's lower half.

"Aw yeah!" Boku crowed in triumph. "Heads up Machida Station, we're coming in hot!"

Pulling a bandana out of her pocket, Boku pulled Mira's hands behind her back and tied them together at the wrists. She stuffed the hem of Mira's skirt into the waistband so it wouldn't obscure the view. Then, kneeling down, she began to work Mira over from behind with the steel rod starting once again with the bulbous side, but this time on bare, wet flesh. The big smooth bulges pressed into her cleft, spreading her wide. Mira's legs were shaking with the need for release in seconds. But each time she started breathing harder, Boku pulled back and left her leaning against the glass with her legs spread and tears in her eyes. Once Mira had drawn back from the brink of orgasm, Boku started again with a different side of the rod. The tiny bumps massaged her clit. The waves tugged it. And the ridges, oh, the sharp ridges on her bare flesh were the worst of all! She almost came from them alone; she got so close that the Lady pulled her back from the window and held her in her arms, whispering "Not yet, it's not moonrise yet, we're not to the station yet, don't you want to wait for the station?"

Mira nodded and made small sounds of agreement. She barely understood what the elegant woman meant by "wait for the station" but she was willing to do anything this glorious Lady asked of her.

"Such a good girl," the Lady cooed, tugging on the nipple clamps. Mira had almost forgotten them as her nipples numbed with time, but when the clamps were lightly released and then closed again the blood rushed back into them and she ached anew with pain and need and intensity.

Boku gave her a long, light, rasping stroke with the sharp side of the rod, running it from perineum to clit. Mira cried out softly.

"You'll have to be louder than that for the fine people at the station to hear you!" Boku told Mira. Then, to the Lady, she added, "ETA?"

"Ten minutes." The Lady responded, glancing at her sleek wristwatch.

"Ok, I can keep her going til then."

"Hmmm, I wonder." The Lady said skeptically, looking down at Mira's visibly twitching pussy.

"Bet you dinner!"

"Dinner it is. But only if it's kaiseki.Quality kaiseki."

"Oooh, pulling out the big guns? You're on!"

All of this passed over Mira's head in a stream of words that she could hear but not really focus on. Language held little meaning. Even time faded away. It felt like she was floating just below the surface of a mirror-calm lake, waiting to burst through the surface. She undulated against the glass. Beyond it, another station flashed by in the dark. Tsurukawa, she thought abstractly, distantly. The second-to-last station before Machida. On the platform, a small crowd was gathered, some in Night Lines uniforms, others in street clothes. This station was on her side of the train and the people watching suddenly seemed close enough to reach out and touch her. With their eyes they were already touching her, stroking her breasts pressed hard to the glass. She moaned and tilted her hips, trying to press her pussy to the window as well.

Boku cursed under her breath.

"It's the crowd. They're pushing her over the edge." She muttered.

"I thought they might." The Lady replied with satisfaction.

But the train was already past Tsurukawa station--it had only slowed, not fully stopped--and Machida was coming up in five minutes.

Boku stroked her once more with the rod, then pushed the rounded tip against her opening. She was so wet, so ready to receive it, that it slipped in with barely any effort on Boku's part. But Mira had asked for it hard. So, after getting the rod positioned, Boku drove it in until all the textured sides were thrust into Mira at once. The side with the tiny sharp ridges was deliberately angled down and back so that she didn't feel any pain as the rod went in. It was the bulbous side that faced up, and the rounded bulbs pressed directly into the sweet spot inside her. Boku had barely begun to thrust the rod before Mira started rocking herself on it, pushing it inside herself with just the right pressure and rhythm.

"One more toy to sweeten the deadly blow," the Lady breathed in Mira's ear. Reaching out, she slipped something over Mira's labia at the top: a pair of small balls on a springy metal "U" that clasped over her clit, putting pressure on each side. Mira had done something similar to herself once with a hairpin, but this was way better. As she moved on the shaft inside her the balls pinched and rubbed at her clit. Oh, she couldn't hold the crest back much longer!

She didn't even notice as they passed through the last station before Machida with its hungry-eyed spectators. Her eyes were closed tight in rapture as she rode wave after wave of building sensation.

A chime sounded in the train, and then an electronic voice announced: "The next station is Machida. Machida Station."

Mira began to crest.

"Hold on, girl, hold on!" Boku urged her.

"Let go, girl, let go!" The Lady countered.

Mira's hands strained against the bonds behind her as her back arched. She was coming, there was no way to stop it! The train car rocked as it slowed and as it moved she moved too, thrusting herself against the windowpane, pushing the clip on her clit against it until it pinched and the sweet sharp pain became an overwhelming wave of pleasure. Boku thrust the rod inside her hard and just as they pulled up to the platform, she screamed as hard as she could. She wasn't the only one: the car was a chorus of cries and screams of pleasure. It seemed more than one person was finishing their journey at Machida that night.

When she could take no more of Boku's thrusting, Mira finally gasped "Ok. Enough! Moonrise!"

Only then did she open her eyes to see the platform full of spectators beyond her, all watching the various scenes framed before them in the windows of the train. She'd played night scenes so many times, but she'd never expected to become a night scene herself. The thought struck her as funny and she giggled. Her head felt light and her legs shaky, almost like she'd had too much to drink. She staggered, trying weakly to pull back from the window.

"Heyo, we've got you," Boku said. She pulled Mira back and held her as the Lady deftly removed all the clamps. Mira was vaguely aware of her dropping them into a plastic bag. Boku withdrew the rod from Mira cleft, giving her one last shiver of pleasure.

"Here, take this too. You've got the autoclave this week, right?" Boku said to the Lady.

"Yes, I've got it."

"Good. And don't forget, you owe me dinner! I'm thinking ramen.Quality ramen."

"Excuse me? We are having kaiseki. She began to climax before we arrived at the station."

"But she was still going when we pulled in. They got their show out on the platform too. That's the whole point of the bet. Don't be stingy! You're the one who--"

"Shhhh. We have a guest to tend to."

The word "guest" cut through the haze of Mira's afterglow. That meant her. She was still a paying passenger on a train. The world suddenly came back into sharp focus.

"Oh. Oh no! This is my stop!" She blurted. "I have to get off here!"

"Hey, sweet girl, no need to rush." Boku said reassuringly. "There's a fifteen-minute layover here. A bunch of people are getting off, but since you all justgot off, you need some recovery time, if you get what I mean. That's figured into the schedule. Look, a seat's free now. Let's fix your skirt and you can sit down."

Mira pulled her panties up and Boku tugged her skirt hem out from her waistband. Then she drew her blouse back up over her breasts, wincing as it brushed her still-tender nipples. She sat down. Finally, she looked up to see the two woman face-to-face for the first time. They looked different than they had in the reflections of the window. Seen up close, the Office Lady was older than Mira had expected, and Boku looked younger than she had in Shinjuku. The world seemed to waver and change before her eyes like a mirage.