The Night of the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

"Just shut up and keep going," he said in a voice that seemed rather tense.

Curious I did some more rocking and gyrating, watching his face as I did so. Yes, I thought happily. This is annoying him for some reason. Serves him right.

This was fun, I decided. It actually felt good and I was in control. Of course, I couldn't be sure I'd stay in control but until things changed I'd do what I wanted and the hell with anything Jan might want. I wouldn't even bother listening to anything he said.

I switched from rocking to bouncing, hoping he found the way I bounced off him irritating. It felt pretty good to me so I kept on doing it. I actually got quite a head of steam built up as I bounced away. Not only fun but totally arousing. I'd finish up with a climax if I kept this up.

I changed tactics, lying flat on him again and starting to just bounce my bottom. Sort of like twerking while lying down. Oh, yes, I decided, I could definitely take more of this. I picked up speed. I was in my happy place and all was well.

I guess I got a little carried away because suddenly I was climaxing and wow, was I ever climaxing. I also discovered that Jan was thrusting into me with everything he had, having his own climax while deep inside me. Now that I came to think of it he'd probably been thrusting into me just as much as I'd been bouncing on him.

I rolled off him and took a deep breath. I went to speak and changed my mind, deciding to take a few more deep breaths first.

"Okay," I finally said when I was sure my voice wouldn't be a little squeak. "I've done what you wanted and now I'm going to have a shower and get dressed. If you'll excuse me."

I hopped off the bed, grabbed my clothes from where they lay crumbled on the floor, and stalked into the en suite. There I stood under the hot water, just letting it flow over me.

Dried and dressed I hurried down to see if Alfred was awake. Still dead to the world, damn it. I didn't want to shake him awake in case I shouldn't. I wandered down to the kitchen, hoping to find some coffee. Jan was there before me, sitting comfortably and drinking his coffee. I looked pointedly at his mug.

"More in the pot if you want some," he said cheerfully. "Mugs are in that cupboard."

I grabbed a mug and poured and sat down to sip.

"I checked your husband and he's still sleeping," Jan said. "I'll go and wake him after this."

"If he's still asleep shouldn't I take him to see a doctor?"

"No need. He's seen one. Doctor Janek Sneider, at your service."

What could I say to that? Nothing, so that's what I said.

After our coffee we went to see Alfred and Jan shook him awake. He sat up with a groan.

"Not feeling too good? Take these," Jan said, giving him a glass of water and a couple of tablets. "They're just Panadol tablets but you'll find they do you good."

Alfred grabbed them and swallowed, not even bothering with the water.

"What's going on?" he demanded.

"I'm Doctor Janek Sneider. You were at a party at my house and someone slipped you some Rohypnol. It was just a minor dose as I think it was supposed to be taken by a girl and you got the wrong glass. I thought it better you remain here where I could keep an eye on you instead of sending you to hospital. Hospitals can be so expensive. I also insisted that your wife stay over so she could help keep watch. If you care to get up I'd recommend some coffee and then your wife can take you home."

Alfred nodded, very carefully.

"Thanks. Coffee would be appreciated. Thanks for what you've done."

I went and prepared some coffee the way he likes it and he came into the kitchen, Jan following.

"I think you're fine to go home now," he said affably. "Just take it easy for the rest of the day and you'll have no problems."

He left us alone and Alfred looked at me.

"You're awfully quiet," he said. "Sorry if I worried you. Don't forget to thank the doctor for what he's done."

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers
12