The Night Out Pt. 01

Story Info
Julie and Fred's Date Night Begins.
4.8k words
4.47
20.1k
26

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

I want the thank slams69 for the ideas contained in this story. I took it a bit farther than their suggestions, but I think they enjoyed the result. Please provide feedback and don't forget to vote, 5's are always welcomed.

Chapter 1

It was date night. Julie's husband Fred had thought a pickup game might spice things up and to Julie it sounded like a good idea as well. Julie was a bit of an exhibitionist and it really got her hot when guys ogled her curves. She really enjoyed prancing and posing to capture as many male eyes as she could, but always with her husband Fred nearby for safety.

Even though she was an exhibitionist she didn't usually wear revealing clothes. She loved clothes were stylish and gave hints of what lay underneath, but blatant exposure was just not her style. Tonight however, was a different story. Julie had bought, and was wearing, a shred dress. This is a variant of the sexy little black dress, except it was blue. A bright royal blue was her favorite color, because it contrasted beautifully with her bright auburn hair and green eyes.

It was a sleeveless royal blue shift and was short, barely reaching mid-thigh. But the difference was slashes throughout the dress that gave hints of the spectacular body that lay underneath. The slashes were many and strategic, exposing various sections of her breasts, tight toned belly, hips and legs. As she moved the slashes would open and close, forcing her admirers to search the dress for the next exposure of gloriously naked alabaster skin.

The shreds in the dress were also strategic located so that she could not wear anything underneath the dress and gave her yet another preferred thrill. This fed her exhibitionist streak and she loved all the attention that the dress brought her, but there was also a little fear since she was giving off a slutty kind of vibe.

They picked the bar that was far enough away from home so that no one would recognize them. After all, if the objective was to play the pickup game, they couldn't very well have people they know interfering. Julie wandered in and almost immediately found the barstool she wanted. She took off her coat and hung it on the coat rack by the door, but as she swiveled to get to her barstool, she felt almost every eye in the bar following her movements. She quivered as she felt dozens of eyes caressing her barely concealed form.

The barstool was on the corner where virtually everyone in the establishment could see her. As she reached the barstool, she cocked one hip up on the stool revealing almost all of her slim toned thigh. She quickly slid onto the stool and gave a little gasp as her womanly lips came in contact with the cold vinyl stool. She shuddered a little bit and tugged on her dress to get it lower on her thighs.

The thought of all of those male eyes wondering over her body, trying to find glimpses of skin, kept the amorous butterflies in her stomach, fluttering. Also, as part of the game, she would be alone at the bar, perched like a sacrifice to the lecherous men in the bar.

Despite having every eye in the bar watching her, the bartender still hadn't paid attention to her, so she stretched and posed hoping to get his attention. When that didn't work, she gave a flip of her auburn hair and a deliciously buoyant smile that lit up her face. The mask of barely noticeable freckles on her cheeks only drew attention to her lusciously inviting lips.

As she raised her arm to try and capture the attention of the bartender a voice boomed beside her, "I'll have a Knob Creek on the rocks and whatever the lady wants."

Julie jumped, startled at the sudden intrusion, but turned to stare at a huge hulk of a man occupying stool next to her. Despite her best efforts at being subtle, her mouth fell open in astonishment. Next to her was the most ruggedly gorgeous man she'd ever seen. His face seemed like it had been chiseled out of Granite and it was more befitting a movie star than the man sitting next to her. His body was likewise chiseled, but this time through many many hours in the gym. The T-shirt was stretched skin tight over his muscular physique revealing broad muscular chest and powerful shoulders. His arms were as big as her thighs and she could feel the immense power and confidence radiating from this hunk.

His massive chest tapered into his small, flat and muscular belly. Each of his brawny thighs seemed as big as her waist. Julie knew he had to be bodybuilder or fitness model of some kind, as her eyes roamed over this hunky piece of beefcake. She finally looked at his face again and he was wearing a quizzical look as if he had asked her a question and was awaiting an answer.

Julie leaned towards him and sputtered, "I'm sorry! What did you say?"

As Julie leaned forward, the sides her breasts peeked through some of the shreds in the dress. Her smile broadened as she saw his eyes drift towards the peep show now taking place on her chest. The dress was doing exactly what she wanted, drawing all eyes towards her scintillating body and making her feel exotically beautiful and gorgeously sexy.

The hunky stranger leaned towards Julie bringing his mouth close to her ear, meanwhile his massive hand gently caressed her shoulder and wandered down her back. She could feel his breath on her ear as he whispered, "I said, what would you like to drink?"

His fingers toyed with the shreds of the dress gently caressing the skin underneath while his hand moved steadily down her dress. Goosebumps erupted on her skin as she felt his fingers gently caressing her silky alabaster skin. Julie felt like putty in his hands as his caresses lit a fire in her loins, but she stutteringly answered his question, "A Cosmo, I ... I'll have a Cosmo."

The hand didn't stop as it reached her rounded muscular ass, but continued until it finally rested on her bare thigh. Julie knew during his caresses he confirmed several things about her. First, he knew now that she was not wearing anything under the dress and second, she had not pushed his hand away or squirmed out of his reach. So, he knew that she didn't mind, or more appropriately, enjoyed having a man's hand caressing all of her intimate areas.

Something about this man unnerved Julie and she didn't seem to have any free will with him. She had come to the bar to watch guys make a fool of themselves as they tried to pick her up. It was a game she knew that she would enjoy and would make her hotter than a firecracker. Afterwards when she and Fred went home, she would demand that he fuck her long, hard and into the wee hours of the morning.

Fred, Fred, oh shit! She had forgotten all about Fred and hurriedly began looking around the bar trying to find him. Just as she found him the hulky stranger slid his hand between her thighs and began slowly stroking towards his ultimate goal. Julie and Fred's eyes locked for only a moment before her eyes misted over with the lusty feelings happening between her legs. She gasped, took a deep shuttering breath and moaned softly as she felt his thick beefy finger caress her womanly lips.

Julie didn't know what to do now. Should she slap him or make a scene in the middle of the bar? She knew that's what she should do, but what she really wanted was to feel his finger caress her clit. It was exciting to have this handsome stranger fingering her in front of the bar crowd. Julie twisted back towards the bar momentarily halting his advance and when she saw their drinks had arrived, she downed the Cosmo in one large gulp.

She felt the booze spread warmth through her body as it slid down her throat, but she also felt his finger oozing between her soaked pussy lips. This was not the plan, but oh God it felt so sinfully delicious to have his finger inside her, in full sight of everyone in the bar. She knew she needed to do something, but her brain had fogged up and all she could think about was that thick finger thrusting inside her and caressing her clit. Quite on their own, her hips began to grind against invading finger hoping for more stimulation while the rest of her body trembled under his erotically sensual manipulations. Unfortunately, her hip movements had slid her closer to the edge of the stool and with one more twitch, she began to fall from the stool.

A strong massive arm wrapped around her waist, caught her and helped her stand unsteadily on her feet, without actually falling. Julie wavered on her feet knowing she had a reprieve and quickly blurted out, "I need to go to the bathroom for a second."

She walked as fast as she could to the bathroom, but looked over her shoulder back at the guy on the barstool. His eyes were glued to her ass as she walked away, but he also had his finger in his mouth tasting her essence. The thought of him tasting her womanly nectar caused tremors in her womb and her legs quivered almost causing her to fall.

Julie burst into the bathroom and once inside tried to catch her breath as she leaned against the wall. Her hands and legs were quaking as she relived his fingers exciting path over her barely concealed form. For a moment she wondered if the provocative dress had been a mistake, but that thought was immediately dismissed, because she loved the way everyone was looking at her. As a matter of fact, if she was true to herself, the last few minutes of being finger fucked while on full display of the bar, had been one of the most exhilarating things she had ever done.

She pushed off the wall and went into one of the stalls sitting on the toilet trying to get her wits back. She would've never let her husband do that, so why did she let a stranger finger fuck her in front of everyone at the bar. All she can think is that it was a moment of passion weakness and one she would never let happen again ... Or would she?

As she thought about it, she knew lots of people had seen him take advantage her and that gave her a lusty thrill to have all those eyes watching as someone took used her as his sexual play thing. She put her hands between her legs and swore that she had never felt herself this wet before. Some of it could've been stranger, but she knew most of it was an audience watching as someone finger fucked her.

She gathered her wits and went to wash up, determined not to let him have his way with her again. She was a strong woman, full of fiery passion, but she could not let that passion rule her life. But the thought of giving up that wild and crazy passion left her feeling empty. Her quivering stomach and unsteady legs told her that despite her strong will, she wanted more this. The anticipation of what he was going to do next had her almost breathless and despite her angst, she was going to let him do whatever he wanted to her and she was going to enjoy every minute.

*****

Fred had come in shortly after Julie and he had seen what looked like a musclebound WWE wrestler take the seat next to his wife. The look on her face told him that she was enamored with this brawny guy, but he had been intimidated. As he watched them talk and saw the giddy expression on Julie's face and he began to wonder if this game had been a good idea.

He watched Julie flirt and wiggle under the hulks touch as he stroked her back. Her body language told him she loved what he was doing and the flush her cheeks told him that she was getting very turned on. He saw her suddenly look around searching for him and when she saw him there was a brief momentary look of relief as their eyes connected. The look quickly vanished and was replaced by vacant lusty stare, while her lips parted in what had to be passion-based anguish. With the crowd noise he couldn't hear, but he knew that she moaned or whimpered.

Something was going on, but he couldn't see well enough to determine what it was. He saw her turn towards the bar and gulp down her drink, a sure sign she was feeling overwhelmed by something. He thought about what to do and was half out of his seat when she took off towards the bathrooms. Fred sat back down and waited for her to come out and when she did, she was strutting like a stripper with a look of determination on her face.

*****

When Julie came out of the restroom, she had the fierce look of a predator stalking her prey. She swung her hips in a sensual beat that widened the slashes in her dress revealing large amounts of gorgeous flesh. If the bar crowd was watching they could see the crack of her ass and even an occasional nipple show through the slashes and oh yes, the crowd was watching.

Julie felt every eye in the room watching her as she strutted towards the bar and that only enlivened her blisteringly primal show. She locked eyes with the brute at the bar and saw him give her a wickedly sexy smile. He knew what she wanted and was ready to give her more than she ever dreamed of.

His look only made the nervous quivering in her belly turn into a scorching primitive need that had to be filled. With every step Julie felt the desperate yearning grow stronger. All the eyes in the bar were following her and everyone could feel the lust growing stronger with every footstep she took. As she reached the barstool, her hands dropped to the hem of her dress and slowly began to pull the him upwards towards her waist. She revealed more and more of her long, succulent legs until first one and then the other tantalizing cheek of her ass was revealed.

Julie heard the hubbub in the bar began to die down as everyone was mesmerized by the show at the front of the bar. The animalistic need pounding through her was so strong she could barely breathe. With her ass uncovered, she lifted her leg to get onto the stool revealing her nakedly gleaming pussy and all those eyes staring at her sex was almost too much. Her legs quivered, her stomach flip-flopped with the lewd, carnal hunger that made her forget about everything except giving the bar an orgasmic show.

Her skin squeaked against the cold vinyl as she slid on the barstool and when her blistering hot and dripping sex hit the cold vinyl, she gasped loudly enough for most of the bar to hear her. Julie blushed with her loud cry and as she swiveled towards the bar, she dropped the hem of the dress letting it pool in her lap, leaving a large strip of her bare ass.

She quickly downed her next Cosmo feeling the warmth of the liquor spread through her body and a little more of her inhibitions slipped away. With her dress pooled in her lap, her entire thigh was bare all the way to her ass cheek, so she turned to face the hulky stranger displaying her entire leg to the bar. Julie lifted her eyes to the Adonis next to her and as she did, she opened her thighs in a blatant invitation for him to continue what he started.

Immediately his hand was on the inside of her thigh and as he began to caress up her thigh, he leaned over and whispered in her ear, "My name is Charles and you are mine for the night."

His claiming of her for the night sent anticipatory shivers through her impassion form and she could feel her pussy gush, yearning for his dominance of her body. His finger dipped between her womanly lips, but only to get the tip of his finger wet. When his finger retreated it began rapidly flicking her clit back and forth, with the effect being almost like a vibrator on her clit. Once again, she heard the noise died down in the bar and a furtive glance proved that the entire bar was mesmerized and everyone was watching Charles do whatever he wanted to that sexy lady on the barstool. Julie didn't know what it was, the exhibitionism or the submission, but all she knew is that she couldn't stop and wanted more.

She had already been so turned on, that it didn't take long before she felt the orgasm coming to claim her. All of her exhibitionism was a kind of foreplay and by the time he began flicking her clit she was more turned on that she had ever been. Her cum hit like a freight train, taking her whole body by storm and while her legs quivered dramatically, the rest of her body jerked once, then twice and yet a third time.

The orgasmic convulsions almost shook her off the stool and there was no doubt to anyone in the bar what had happened. She felt the euphoria hit her like a tsunami and likewise it swept her away on a wave of glorious rapture. Julie was trying to bask in her afterglow when the audience broke out in applause with a smattering of wolf whistles and loud cheers.

Julie turned her back to the bar, blushing with the thrill of her orgasm and excited embarrassment. She looked at all the bar patrons in the mirrors behind the bar to gauge their reaction to her show. Most of the men were excited about what they'd seen and about half of the women were as well. Julie sipped her next Cosmo and once again looked at the mirror and this time she saw Fred sitting in the back of the room. He had a wide range of expressions on his face. He had been turned on like most of the men and he had also been mesmerized by her performance, but she was his wife and she could tell that having another man touch her bothered him.

Charles let her finish her drink and then began to talk to her. After what they had done, they now had the kind of inane conversation that they probably should have started with. She told him her name was Julie and she was actually here with her husband who was watching from the back row. Charles swiveled to take a look at him and could see the confusing looks on his face. He turned to look back at Julie and gave a predatory smile. He was going to give her the night of her life, married or not, she would be his play toy for the evening.

However, even during their small talk his hands kept up the caresses and he kept her in a constant state of arousal. She knew she should feel guilty having Charles, and not her husband, bringing her to an orgasm in front of a crowded bar. He was so masculine and so dominating she felt herself bending his will ... whatever that may be. But, she didn't feel guilty, she felt free, exhilarated and on a sexual high that she didn't want to stop.

So, when Charles leaned over and asked her to dance, she immediately said yes. She loved to dance, but Fred hated it, so they rarely danced. Now she was going to get a chance and in this dress, it was going to be quite a show. The three Cosmos had certainly lowered her inhibitions and maybe another would help her dance the night away.

She went for her 4th Cosmo to bolster her courage, then she sashayed to the dance floor attracting a lot of attention. The first reason she was attracting attention was her outfit, the royal blue slash mini-dress hid nothing and only accentuated and displayed her entire stunning body. Even among all the gorgeous, scantily clad dancers Julie was a spectacular scintillating stand out and her porous dress only heightened her skin filled display.

Julie remembered how her movements looked in the bathroom mirrors and she tried to mimic those moves creating a slow seductive dance. Everyone was noticing her artful dance and there were four guys crowding around her vying for her attention, but Charles motivated them to move away, she was his for the night. She ignored them, because Julie knew this is all about wowing the bar crowd and feeling sexily alive, so she aimed her dance at the crowd. Every once in a while, she would cast a furtive glance to Charles or Fred to make sure they were watching and all eyes were glued to her ass or breasts and they gave her goose bumps.

All these eyes on her created a needful ache in her sexual core, electrifying her. She glanced at her naked body's slow twisting seductive movements under the slashes and it excited her even more. Her breasts were sensuously pushing the holes around alternately hiding or creating tantalizing views. Her hard-throbbing nipples created lumps beneath the dress that would occasionally poke through a slash. Julie wanted the dress gone so everyone could see her delight at being exhibited with her engorged nipples thrusting proudly in the open.

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers
12