The Night Out Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie sagged against Lisa as the overpowering ravenous desire weakened her legs. She desperately wanted the man in the corner to possess her, ravage her and mercilessly fuck her. After yesterday she knew she wanted to be controlled, to be overwhelmed and feel the unrestrained rapture that changed her life. Lisa knew it too and began to pinch her diamond hard nipples. Julie's body shook as her reluctance was once again stripped from her and replaced by a white-hot needy desire.

Julie still wasn't used to the idea of a woman touching her so intimately, but she ached for the bliss to sweep her away. She fantasized about the man in the corner as Lisa's fingers slid into her drenched pussy. She imagined his meaty cock inside her, pounding her, forcing her to shatter into a series of explosive cums. She dreamed of his eyes taking possession of her as he filled her over and over with his cock. In her fantasy, she could feel his demanding hands, smell his musk and taste his skin as he greedily transformed her into his erotic temptress.

Lisa began to stroke her clit with her thumb as her fingers pounded inside her and that was all it took for Julie to shatter into a magnificent, writhing orgasm. Lisa pulled her fingers from Julie's quim and licked the delicious juices from her glistening digits. Julie blushed as her mind cleared of the lustful overload, but she knew that Lisa enjoyed sending her into orbit. As Julie looked up into Lisa's eyes she felt a warmth and kinship that she had never felt before with another woman. It was like Lisa knew the voyage of discovery that she was going through.

Julie softly kissed Lisa's cheek and whispered, "Thank you." Then looked nervously away and walked shakily to the table for the next outfit.

The next outfit was a backless cowl neck top that barely covered her breasts and a short micro miniskirt. Julie liked this one, but it almost seemed mundane after the other outfits. The man in the corner seemed to like the outfit and never once looked at his email. His demanding eyes pulled at Julie and she felt captured or drawn into his possessive gaze. She knew that he was used to being obeyed and if commanded she would deliriously follow his orders. She followed his stare and quivered as she once again pirouetted giving a scintillating view of her entire naked back as she went to the dressing room.

The last outfit was a white microkini underneath a white fishnet dress. The microkini covered the aureoles of her breasts and little more leaving most of her breasts available for everyone's viewing pleasure. The bottom was a thong with a very tiny pouch that barely covered her pussy lips and she never could have worn it without the shave this morning. The fishnet contained large openings that hid nothing, but tantalized with views of the body underneath.

Julie was very disappointed as she exited the dressing room in the last outfit. The man in the corner was gone. She wanted to continue her attempts to seduce him, but now he was gone and even though she was disappointed she still looked for someone new. She saw a rather average man in the store and focused her attention on him in her attempt to seduce him with her outfit. He was not even a challenge and had his tongue hanging out in the first minute. At this very moment she wished Fred was here to watch her and sedate her horny body with a solid and prolonged fucking.

Julie modeled two more dresses, but neither exposed her the way she wanted or needed. In the end, when there were no more dresses to model Julie felt her passion wain. Suddenly the distinguished dominate in the corner appeared in front of her and her yearning passion burst into flames once again.

Lisa took the stranger by the hand and lead him over to Julie. She watched the two starring at each other and smiled deviously. Lisa cleared her throat breaking the passionate gaze and matter-of-factly said, "Julie this is John and he will be your dominate for BDSM display window."

Lisa watched as Julie and John immediately became lovers. She backed away as both got lost in each other's eyes. She had seen John devastate her models before, but the looks passing between these two promised to be something special and she couldn't wait to see their show.

John had just seen the arrangement a few minutes ago, but it somehow seemed different with Julie by his side. All of his original plans came back in a rush as they stepped into the platform behind the display window. Despite everything else that was going on he felt a rush of excitement and anticipation. He looked over at Julie, and she was having much the same reaction.

She looked at the closed curtains which she knew soon would be open with an audience beyond watching as this master took what belongs to him. As John stared hungrily her, she looked at the device in the middle of the display platform and imagined herself strapped to the apparatus. She felt her breath start to quicken and catch in her throat. The knowledge and anticipation of what was coming created knots in her belly. Her nipples throbbed and hardened, with her legs trembling and pussy weeping as she ached to feel John's dominate touch.

Julie looked around at all the toys she knew he was going to use on her and on a visceral level she trembled. However, this was not about toys; it was about two strong-willed people gracefully sharing their power with a bond that was uniquely theirs. Her every thought, emotion, and feeling during her modeling display included John, and that was when she knew he had claimed her before he even touched her.

Tonight, was about Julie who finds her strength not only in embracing her femininity, but revealing it to the man she will call master. It was about John who is secure in his masculinity and strong enough to fight for this woman's passionate heart and soul.

Julie looked back at the apparatus awaiting her and felt the throbbing between her legs. The anticipation, gasping breaths and the fiery passion in her core gave testament to one simple truth. She needed him, she wanted him to own her, to take her, break her and hurt her, all while loving and protecting her.

Julie stripped off her robe letting it cascade to the floor behind her. She felt his eyes sweep over her exposed skin and she trembled inside. Julie felt an irresistible urge to let him know that she completely belongs to him. She fell to her knees, cast her eyes downward and lifted her hands for binding. In a soft passionate whisper, she said, "I am yours and I will always obey, not because I am forced to, but because I want to. Please, bind me, take me, use me, and show the world that I belong to you."

John knelt in front of Julie and put his finger under her chin lifting it so their eyes met. With emotion thick in his voice he said, "You are the perfect woman and too delicious for words. You don't have to do this, so tell me to stop because I won't be able to stop once I start."

John's lips slowly closed the distance between hers until he hungrily took her lower lip in his teeth. He ravenously devoured her mouth in a gluttonous kiss taking from her what he wanted. Julie's whole body shook with the power of his passion, and her eyes closed with the exquisite promise of his kiss. As their lips parted, Julie gasped trying to catch her breath, but she stayed in her slave presentation position.

John watched Julie quiver and shake as she stayed in position. He saw goose bumps all over her body with little tremors rippling beneath her skin. All of these things only made his hunger soar, but he gave her one last chance, "Tell me to stop, or else I will take what I want."

Julie lifted her eyes looking in his with the passion plain for everyone to see. She licked her lips nervously then held her hands higher saying, "Never stop and take what is yours. I have given myself to you, so use me anyway you want!"

John reached over and grabbed the length of soft, cotton rope and bound her hands together with a dominant tenderness. As he wrapped the rope tightly around her wrists, he stared into the luminous eyes of the woman who was giving him the greatest gift she had to give. Her wise strength opened herself, letting him reach inside her as she surrendered her mind and body. She invited complete intimacy, knowing she runs the risk of being harmed, but she trusted him enough to run the risk.

John felt humbled and even a little unworthy of this spectacular gift. Her eyes looked at him with bottomless passion and he knew it was his responsibility to respect and protect her with his last dying breath. He had a lump in his throat with the magnitude of her freely given gift.

With their eyes still locked in a passionate gaze, John stood, pulling on her hands so that Julie would rise with him. John held her bound hands in one hand while his other lovingly stroked her face. She felt incredible passion pouring from his eyes as his hand left her face trailing lightly down her body. Her needful gaze turned to a blazing, inferno as his fingers gripped her nipple in a passionate squeeze. It was only a quick squeeze, but for a moment her breath was locked in her throat just before a whimper escaped her lips. His hand continued down her form until it settled in the small of her back and he guided her towards the waiting apparatus.

What was sitting in the middle of the display area was a pole with a support bar roughly 3 feet from the ground. The cross bar could be adjusted up or down, depending on the height of its victim. On the support bar was mounted a Sybian vibrator with a dildo attachment and extreme clit stimulators. The Sybian provides extreme stimulation, especially to the clit area. It has been known to give women their very first orgasm or make women multi-orgasmic. Since John he seen the photographer's session with Julie, he wondered since she is already multi-orgasmic, what might this due to her.

Julie had never seen one of these contraptions, but it still sent shivers through her already inflamed core. She had the feeling that this was going to be another one of those nights that elevated her passion to previously unimagined heights. As she glanced between his hungry eyes and the device in front of her, the prospect of the night to come, had her body quivering frantically. Then she remembered the window behind her and she became impatient to have him devastate her body in front of an audience.

John's looks promised what he would do to her and very soon she knew he would be playing her body like a Stradivarius. She would somehow be strapped to this device, naked in front of an audience and tormented the point of tortuously delayed orgasm. The thought of what was to come made her knees quiver and she sagged in his grasp. Her imagination went even further as she imagined her new master making her cum uncontrollably and her knees gave out completely. Fortunately, John was holding her arms tightly as she began to slide to the floor.

She twisted in his arms as he pulled her to his body and he held her as she lay her head on his chest. She was quivering in his arms as she looked up at him with a lot of fiery lust. Between excited gasps she whispered, "Your eyes show me so much and I imagine things I never dreamed before or fantasized about. I know you will do things I didn't think my body was capable of, but I trust you to keep me safe."

"Your dominance overwhelms me until my body can't do without you. I know you're going to push me to the edge tonight, but I want you to know I will make you proud. Thank you for making me yours and leading me down this path."

John looked at her knowing that the possibilities of the night were already starting to overwhelm her. He gave a sly smile as he was already making love to her with just a single caress or seeing her thoughts through her eyes. By accepting only, the very best from her, he had earned the gift of her submission, and she had found empowerment by yielding him. Her submission was a gift that had to be earned through passion, trust and empathy.

John stroked her head with his free hand, his eyes blazing with passionate intensity and said, "Your submission is a perfect and beautiful gift. You are giving me your wide-open heart and mind as a measure of your trust. You also willingly give me your body without embarrassment or shame. I have accepted the gift and the obligation to respect, and honor your sacrifice, by protecting you from all harm."

"Deep inside you I see passion that fights to come to life like a flower searching for sunlight. You keep your heart and craving well hidden, but the seeds of your passion can only be seen by someone that deep into your soul. As your master, I thirst to bring your desire into the sunlight and watch it blossom in a spectacular unbridled display."

"In those moments, when all pretense has vanished and all that's left is your intense joy; that's when I love you the most. There are times to just to make love, but I know you, and I know you want the audience to know that you belong to me. So tonight, we are going to let the audience know that you belong to me and you are my property."

Julie trembled, feeling the heat from his eyes pouring into her trembling heart. The needful anticipation was almost more than she could bear. Her whole body shook with anticipation of what was to come. She longed for him to just stuff himself inside her. The eagerness was almost too much and she showed him the desperate heat through her eyes.

Julie had felt exotically powerful when she was nude on stage modeling controlling every eye in the room. However, all that paled in comparison to the power she felt as she gave her body to John. It was a powerful feeling to release complete control to someone else. She could tell John felt the power contained in her gift. With the fire in his eyes he told her he was going to take her, and make her feel things that others only dreamed of.

John lowered the support bar with the Sybian and helped Julie stand over the bar facing the pole. He began sliding the support bar up until the dildo contacted Julie's already soaked pussy lips. He wiggled it through her juicy lips to lubricate the dildo and began to slowly slide inside her. Once it was completely embedded in her and her clit was in contact with the stimulators, he raised the bar a little bit more until only Julie's toes were touching the floor. Only then did he lock the bar in place.

He took her bound wrists and attached the rope to a hook on the pole far above her head. She was stretched taut with her toes leaving the ground. He worried her nipples with his fingers and when they were fully engorged or hard as a rock, then he attached a nipple clamp to her nipple. Julie took a long shuttering breath as the pain threatened to take her breath away. John wrapped the nipple clamp chain around the pole then attached the other clamp to her remaining nipple.

With every step Julie felt her body's need escalate. The first was when her cunt was filled with the dildo and next when her clit was firmly pressed against the stimulators. Finally, as the nipple clamps crushed her already throbbing nipples, Julie felt the desperate yearning built inside her. This was what Julie wanted. She wanted John to show everyone that she belongs to him. Julie wanted him to drive her crazy, make her feel things she never dreamed of. She wanted him to dominate her, pulling the fire from inside her, making her give herself to him before he finally took her. John had her fully attached the apparatus and stood back appraising her tantalizing form.

By way of a demonstration, he gave Julie a little swat on her tush and as she jerked away the chain held fast and her nipples received a hard yank. Julie squealed and whimpered just before she said, "Oh Sir, I see the genius of this. The vibrators and dildo will drive me crazy, causing me to writhe and jerk, which will in turn cause the nipple clamps to tug on my nipples. That will in turn cause me to push back on the stimulators, resulting in more tugs on my nipples. Oh Sir, you are a virtuoso with the way you play my body."

John watched Julie's squirm on the apparatus and a devious smile crossed his face. He gave her a teasing kiss while his hands caressed her taut belly. His fingers stalked down to her clit and up to her breasts trailing erotic fire and everywhere they went. Her mouth opened and closed with facial twitches revealing her erotic agony. John watched her face intently as her fiery bliss began to blossom like a seedling reaching for the sun.

John took one more thing from his pocket and watched her eyes widen as he began to work a medium-sized jeweled butt plug through her sphincter. As the plug slipped inside her John saw a shudder ripple through her body and she softly moaned his name. He hadn't really started, yet her eyes were already glazed with her blissful thousand-yard stare.

Julie felt like she was on fire with a raw ache in her belly. Her nipples throbbed inside the clamps and despite not being turned on, the vibrator tickled her clit. Now her master had filled her pussy and ass and she reveled with the fire that was building inside her. However, what was really driving her crazy was the anticipation of things yet to come.

The more he looked at her and the more he casually caressed her, the more her anxiety built. He was slow and methodical as he touched her, caressed her and continued his anticipatory torment. He slowly kissed down her face snapping her out of her lusty daze. The glint in his eyes and the lopsided smile on his face told her he was just getting started and she trembled at the thought of where he was going to take her.

She passionately looked back at this man who would take her to heaven with just a touch. Right now, he was making love to her mind, but her body throbbed and ached for him to take it further. Her head shook back and forth trying to gain control of her desperate needy body. Her whimpers and moans were like music to his ears. Her passionate whispers of, "Oh Sir, Oh please Sir." only made her love music that much sweeter.

John looked at this incredible woman whose passion was soaring to unimaginable heights just when he touched her and he felt omnipotent. With his other hand he wove his hand in her hair and pulled her head back so he could look into her passion ridden face. In a lusty growl he said, "The way you respond to me makes me feel like a God. You have given me the power to take you the way I do and the power to drive you insane with ecstasy."

Julie looked at him softly and lovingly with her eyes starting to glisten despite her passionate stare. Then she tilted her face back in a silent plea for a kiss and John obliged with a greedy kiss that left her breathless. He reached down and turned on the Sybian control box and turned it to a clit throbbing setting as he said, "Are you ready for the show? Are you ready to show everyone who owns you and how well you obey your master?"

Julie was trembling with a passion he had already ignited inside her, but she shook with the anticipation of what was yet to come. She looked at John pleadingly and nodded her head up and down. As he nodded Lisa pulled the drapes open.

There were at least 50 people waiting outside for the show and they were four deep outside the window. Apparently, the word was out because more were arriving every second. Within five minutes, the crowd had doubled and they were eight deep outside the window almost blocking the street. John stepped back to the window and looked at what the audience was seeing.

With her hands stretched high above her head Julie's form was a taut line from the Sybian to the pole. Her back had a slight arch as she tried to control the nipple clamps pain. Julie's nipples were elongated with the chain around her nipple clamps stretched tight pulling on her tender breast flesh. Her toned dancers' legs were straddling the cross bar and tightly clenched as they stretched to find the ground. Julie's hips were rocking back and forth as the Sybian's constant torment titillated her clit. While her hips twitched to and fro the red crystal in the back of the butt plug glistened like a beacon drawing attention to her delicious tush.