The Night She Got Engaged

Story Info
Fucking my best friend's about to be wife.
2k words
3.99
64.6k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadboi23
sadboi23
174 Followers

I looked at my watch as I walked through the door to Jeremy's birthday party. Jeremy is one of my oldest friends, yes, but, well I'm sorry I fell asleep and am late to his birthday party, but I'm sure, knowing me, he wouldn't mind. But anyway, to be safe, I sneaked in and grabbed a beer before I texted him that I've been here a while but I can't seem to find him. There. That should save my ass.

Anyway, I noticed people was moving to the pool, and being curious, I followed. But I wasn't really prepared to see what I saw next. I saw Jeremy kneeled in front of Beth, with a ring, asking her to marry him.

I think it's time for some back story. Jeremy and Beth had been in love forever, probably since high school, and I think they had been together for about 8 years or so? Anyway, what happened was, last summer, I invited them to my dad's beach house, to stay with me, as my newly married dad decided to go on a honeymoon with his new bimbo to Fiji. So, it was all going good, till Jeremy had to leave for an emergency meeting at work, and it was just me and Beth. Well, the place was romantic, and we were both horny and me being me, I ended up having sex with her. Thing is, that was not the last time.

We had gotten together and fucked many times after that. I know the guy code and all that, but you can't just say no to Beth; she had the perfect body, and the way her golden hairs fell on her face, her perfectly shaped c cup boobs with big brown nipples and an ass to die for; I fell in love with her. She promised me that she was gonna break up with him and be with me, so guess how surprised I was when she said yes to him.

I could hear everyone clap around me, but my eyes were fixed on her; it was like I couldn't feel anything around me. She met my eyes once, and after that, I could see her actively trying to avoid my gaze. I noticed the people gathering close to congratulate them, and being Jeremy's best friend, I had to congratulate him too. Beth quickly grabbed a glass of wine from a tray and walked away.

Jeremy was telling me about how he knew I was late and making fun of me for sending a pretentious text, but to be honest, I didn't hear a word he was saying. My eyes were glued to Beth, and she knew. She was trying to actively avoid my gaze, but she knew that it wasn't an option. So she pointed me to the garage, and I told Jeremy that I have to go the washroom, and left before he could say anything, though not like he could, as soon as I left, a bunch of people gathered around him to congratulate.

I waited in the dark garage, only lit by the bit of light coming from a small window on a top corner. About ten minutes later, Beth came, in her jeans and maroon top, that complemented her body perfectly.

-Mike? Are you here?

-Why did you do it Beth?

I could hear her footsteps, as she ran to me and hugged me, saying sorry again and again.

-Mike, I'm so sorry, I really am, I- I was about to tell you, I thought about it, and me and Jeremy have been together forever, and I just can't leave him now, you know? And obviously not for his best friend, try to understand. So many people would be hurt, and... and I love him. You know that. We had a good thing going, but it was only lust. I love him. I'm sorry.

She finished in one breath as she held around my neck, and then let go. She looked into my eyes, and smiled, but stopped to my stern furious look. She sighed and let go, as she leaned against the garage table by me.

-Mike, I really did think about it. We don't have a future. You can't settle down, you know that. You would end up hating me for tying you down to the family life. And I don't want that. You'll be happier this way.

-And what about the fact that you cheated on my best friend? Is that okay too?

-Mike, we both made mistakes, let go of it.

-What if I don't. What if I tell him what happened?

She gave a short laugh.

-Mike, don't be stupid. You know if he knows, he will never forgive you.

-I don't really care at this point.

She sighed.

-What do you want?

-I want us to continue. You will still be fucking me, and I will keep my mouth shut.

She laughed.

-You're delusional.

She said, and started to leave. I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her towards me, smashing her back against my chest. She gasped.

-No, Beth. Remember when I made a video tape of us? You will continue fucking me, or I will show it to him.

-Mike, no. Please. Not anymore. We are gonna get married; I don't wanna cheat on him anymore.

I slid my hand under her top and rubbed her stomach as I bit her neck and shoulders. She whimpered at this, neck always was one of her biggest weakness.

-No, Beth. I'm gonna fuck you, here, right now, and continue to fuck you, till I'm satisfied. I'm gonna impregnate you and you are gonna raise the kid as his. You were a lying cheating whore of a girlfriend, and now you're gonna be a lying cheating wife.

I whispered into her ears and bit her earlobe. She whimpered again, and I could feel her shiver.

-Mike, please, not anymore. I want it to stop.

-No, Beth. I'm gonna fuck your ass tonight, and make sure I'm the first one there.

I said and with a quick turn, I pushed her against the garage wall. Her boobs were smashed against the wall and my dick was poking her ass.

-Mike, no, please, not tonight. I know you loved me, please don't ruin my engagement night.

But I wasn't gonna listen to her. I slid both my hands under her top and grabbed both her boobs with both my hands; I pressed them hard over her bra, making her whimper in pain.

-You gonna say you are not turned on, bitch? I know what a whore you are, and this is what you get for cheating on my best friend.

I said and chuckled, as I bit her back and the back of her neck. I could hear her begging me to stop, but I wasn't gonna care, obviously.

I pulled up her top and she let me take it off of her, cause she knew if she didn't I'd tear it to pieces right now. I turned her around, facing me and I finally got a look at her face in the dim light. It was all red from fear and embarrassment, but I knew she wasn't gonna stop me.

She was looking toward the door again and again, as I bit her chest and the top of her boobs as I unhooked her bra from behind. It fell on the floor, bringing out her perfect boobs, that looked even more magical in the dimly lit environment.

I left a few bite marks on her chest and around her areola, before I traced my tongue around her nipple and bit her nipple; making her moan. I knew, even though she held up this perfect girlfriend face, what a whore she was underneath.

I then stood straight up, and pressed my lips onto hers. I bit her lips and played with her tongue, as I unhooked my belt and let my pants fall at my feel. My underwear joined them soon, and guided her head down to my dick. I grabbed the back of her head, and started to fuck her face. She was gagging on my dick, and I loved how good it felt. She knew just the way to use her tongue.

I fucked her face and made her gag on my dick, and it was time to take the virginity of her ass.

I grabbed her hairs and pulled her up. I then turned her around and bent her down on the workbench. I kissed her back as I unbuckled her jeans, and pulled them down, along with her panties.

I kissed and bit her ass cheeks, and she shivered.

-Mike, you have gotten everything, but can you please not fuck my ass tonight? Please, I'm begging you. Fuck my pussy I won't stop you, but please.

But I definitely wasn't gonna listen to that. I shoved my tongue into her asshole and licked around, and tried to push in my thumb, but it was tight; just the way I wanted it to be.

I stood up and rubbed my dick a bit, before slapping it against her already wet pussy, making her moan and getting my dick all slippery. I then put my dick onto her asshole and started to push. She knew she couldn't stop me, so she put her fist into her mouth to muffle her scream.

I grabbed her hairs, and made her arch back, and she moaned out through her fist; as I continued to push my dick in as deep as I can.

As I stopped after halfway, she panted, taking her fist out of her mouth. She looked at me over her shoulder and gave me a nod, as I pulled out my dick and pushed again. I grabbed her shoulders for support, as I pushed all the way in.

I rest there with my dick in as she moaned and panted, getting used to. After she gave me another nod, I bent down, hovering over her, as I grabbed her boobs and pressed them hard, continuing to pump in and out of her.

She slid her hand down to her clit and started to rub violently, as I felt her ass squeeze around my dick, as if she was biting my dick.

She was close and she knew it. I put my hand on her face to muffle any noise, as we heard people just outside. She gave me a horrified look, shaking her head, scared of being caught. She had stopped rubbing her clit, cause she knew she can't not moan when she cums. I grinned at her and slid my hand down, and started to rub her clit, pumping in and out of her, she was trying to push my hand away as she closed her eyes and her breathing got heavier.

She moaned as she came on my fingers, while being fucked in the ass. She moaned thorough my hand loudly, as the people outside stopped talking, definitely heard her. But it was too late, and she couldn't stop now, neither could I. I was getting close too.

To our relief, we heard the people go away, as I moved my hands away and she moaned and whimpered to her heart's content, while cumming on my fingers.

She was panting and slowly calmed down, and I pulled my dick out, turned her around and kneeled her in front of me. I rubbed my dick and came all over her face hairs and boobs. She closed her eyes, but kept her lips open.

I covered her with my cum as she stayed there, kneeled in front of me.

"I don't care whose wife you are, you will always be my whore."

I told her, as I pulled up my pants, she was looking down, ashamed, and embarrassed, also scared, knowing the future.

I left her there in the garage covered in cum as I went to meet my best friend. I congratulated him one more time, and then left the party.

I later ended up being the best man at their wedding.

sadboi23
sadboi23
174 Followers