The Nightingale Agency Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pointing to the rug, he quietly says, "Would you lie down here, Mistress?"

Recalling earlier today, when Lucas told her to lie down, she gets an odd sense of déjà vu. It takes her a moment oblige him; she lowers her body to the ground, the soft white fur of the rug cushioning her. Jonathan lingers at her feet; hesitantly, he removes her red high heels. His strong, firm hands grab her foot and slowly he begins to massage her. Showing equal time, he moves his way from her feet, to her calves, to her thighs, his fingers loosening the knots in her body. When he finally makes his way to her cunt, he slowly rubs his fingers across her clit, easily moistened by the dampness of her previous orgasm. Though she cannot see it, she suspects he has a full hard on again. His eyes trace their way up her stomach, across her breasts, finally to her face where he finds her watching him. She feels his fingers fumble a bit when their eyes meet, despite their previous contact he is still nervous around her.

She can't help but feel a little loss of control, physically being on her back beneath him; surprisingly, she finds the thrill of dominating him when he has the high ground increases her heart rate and causes her body to heat up. Lifting her hand, she wiggles her finger at him, motioning for him to come to her. He obliges, choosing to lie next to her instead of on top of her, his right hand never leaving her clit as his fingers start to increase their circular rubbing.

Eve feels his moist, warm flesh against her side; crossing into new territory, she cradles his cheek with her hand, pulling him down to her. He willingly comes, not hesitating to close the gap between them to press his mouth to hers. She tips her chin up, folding into the kiss, finding the neediness in his trembling lips, exploring the depths of his desire with her tongue. His breathing is fast, he pulls free from her mouth to gasp for air, only to return with kisses down her throat. As his body slides down her, she can feel his massive cock pulsing against her thigh; he makes his way to her breasts, where he flicks the nipple with his tongue before suckling and eventually softly biting down. The attention, the pleasure and pain send a shiver down her body, causing her back to arch; she presses her hips forward, wantonly bucking against his hand.

Jonathan slides his cheek over her corset, trailing his nose across the skin of her hips. Positioning himself between her legs, he spreads them open, leaning down on his elbows before mashing his face into her lower lips. His arms wrap around her thighs hands gripping the tops of her legs, firmly holding her into place against his face. With long licks, he rubs his tongue against her clit, before his mouth clamps down over it and he begins to suckle, nuzzling her cunt with his chin.

Eve lets her eyes drift shut, lost in the moment of pleasure. Her own hands wander up over her breasts, squeezing and kneading them before she pinches her own nipples harshly, the feeling of it making her cunt squeeze shut and she involuntarily grinds her hips against Jonathan's face. He responds with a faster suckle, his tongue flicking her clit as his hands grasp the flesh of her legs. Eve has an internal struggle, despite the yearning for an orgasm building up within her. The way he treated her, the way he touches and holds onto her legs is definitely not how she allows any of her subs to interact with her. Jonathan is almost in control of the entire situation, almost in control of Eve herself; it is as if he is treating her the way he would another woman, the intimacy he portrays to her seems to be the way he would interact with his girlfriend, not knowing the protocol for the interaction with a domme. And she allowed it.

Getting a hold of her desires, she opens her eyes, glancing at the clock as she lets go of her breasts. Eve slides her hand between her cunt and Jonathan's mouth, grabbing his chin and pushing him back away from her.

"Time's up," she says, her voice husky and dark.

From the confused look on his face, his glazed over eyes, he seems struggle to surface from the haze of desire, "But Mistress, I don't understand...you haven't finished yet."

She draws in a slow breath, keeping her face blank as she sits up, pulling away from him, "No, I have not, and I shall go home wanting. But that is a fault on you, Jonathan. Perhaps next time you'll get to the point, instead of sightseeing along the way."

Rising to her feet, she carefully slips into her heels first. Then, bending at the waist, she pulls her skirt up before sliding her arms into her shirt. She shouldn't have let him try to elicit a second organism from her; not only does it take longer after such a mind bending first orgasm, but now she is just as she arrived, agitated, on edge, wanting more. She seems to always want more these days.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," his earnest, soft voice cuts into her thoughts, "I didn't mean to take too long. I'm...I'm trying."

Eve turns around, eyeing him. This is a bad idea, she thinks to herself.

"Do you have plans for Saturday?" A horrible idea.

"No, Mistress," he replies, somewhat hopefully. His gaze wander up her body; he wants to look her in the eyes, but he stops at his throat.

In the history of bad ideas, this ranks up at the top, "Sit," she says, pointing to the couch, "and from here on out until I tell you otherwise, you will look at me when I talk to you."

Jonathan sits on the couch, legs crossed to give himself some privacy from her. Eve perches on the edge of the arm chair while buttoning up her shirt, "You said eighteen months, correct? Since you last had sex?"

"Yes, Mistress," he replies softly, watching her.

She tucks the edge of her shirt into her skirt before leaning back in the arm chair, "Right. And what would you say, if I said I wanted to watch you fuck a woman?"

A slight choking sound comes out of him, "Who?"

Eve shrugs, "I don't know who, who ever happens to be available." When she makes eye contact with him, she can see his utter shock, his face starting to turn red. He opens his mouth to speak, but before he can say anything she cuts him off, "Jonathan, you keep saying that you are no good, that you have messed up your relationships in the past. Have you ever felt a woman cum with your dick inside of her?"

"Well, no, but—"

"Have you ever made a woman cum before? Aside from me, today, obviously."

He pauses for a moment, as if thinking, "Yes, but only orally."

"Do you have an issue with me watching you fuck a woman?"

Jonathan stares at her, unsure of how to respond, "I've...never been watched before."

Bad idea, "What if I told you there was a place here in town, completely free of all inhibitions. A place where anything goes, no judgment is passed, a place where your darkest, deepest desires can manifest themselves into reality?"

"I would say you're full of shit. Mistress." He responds flatly.

"All right, I'm sure for someone like you, an innocent, a completely mundane vanilla, missionary style altar boy, a place like that seems impossible. My intention with this isn't to push you into an even more uncomfortable position, but simply to prove to you how capable you truly are. You are not worthless, you are not bad at sex, you simply need some guidance. Lessons, if you will. But perhaps I wrongly accessed your willingness to learn, to improve, in that aspect of your life."

Jonathan stares her down, with the same deep, irritated gaze he gave her the first day they met. She can see the competitive nature in his eyes, the struggle within himself to prove her wrong, "All right. Mistress, I'd like that very much. If you watched me fuck a woman."

A smile slowly crosses her lips, "Have you heard of a place called the House?"

His brows crinkle slightly, "That hipster bar over on 77th?"

"Yes," she laughs slightly to herself, digging through her brief case and pulling out a few forms, "the hipster bar. Meet me there Saturday, 2 pm. Fill out these forms and bring them with; have the lab forward copies of your blood tests to this address. This Saturday meeting will replace our Sunday meeting for this week."

...

By the time she pulls up to Farah and Kelly's house the next day, she is mentally in shambles. After returning from Jonathan's the night before, she was aroused in an insatiable way, and she knew it. There was no point in her even trying to quench her thirst, so she opened a new bottle of wine and polished the entire thing off while going through the list of Octavian's coworkers. A little bit of online research on them, and she affirmed to herself that she does not know anyone. The brief relief didn't allow her a better night's sleep, instead she dreamt of Octavian, the dream a mixture of sex and tragedy, leaving her to wake with a dread of Friday and an aching sexual desire at the same time.

She walks to the door, it opens for her before she has a chance to knock. Once it is shut, she sees Farah, dressed as usual in red panties and heels, nipple clamps with a chain dangling between them. The beautiful red head takes Eve's bags, setting them aside before she begins to undress her.

Eve wears a light green collared dress, buttons down the entire front. The fabric fits her torso well, the top unbuttoned just enough to hint at her cleavage, the skirt billowing out at her hips, cutting off just below her knees. Farah unconsciously licks her lips as she starts unbuttoning the dress, slowly pulling it off of her Mistress' shoulders to reveal a sheer beige slip underneath a matching underbust corset, though unusually paired with lace panties, she wears matching stockings and light green, high heels.

Farah immediately drops to her knees, moving to press her face against her Mistress' pussy in greeting, but Eve's hand circles the woman's throat before she has a chance to make contact. A wicked smile crosses her lips, "Not today, my love. Today is all about you."

Farah blushes slightly, offering a smile, "Yes, Mistress."

Eve allows the woman to carry her things as they walk into the play room. Farah eagerly sets the bag on the dresser, unpacking it as Eve contemplates what she has in store for them. When Farah comes to her, wrists out to be bound, Eve pauses, making eye contact with her sub.

"Farah, I want you to listen really close to what I am going to say, understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," she breathes heavily, already yearning for whatever is in store for her.

Eve pauses for a moment, "Do you enjoy having sex with me?"

"Very much so, Mistress," Farah can't help the earnest grin on her face.

"Do you enjoy having sex with your husband?"

"Oh, yes."

"How much do you think you would enjoy all three of us, together, having sex?"

Farah's eyes grow wide as the thought sinks into her mind. She opens her mouth to respond, but then closes it again.

Eve senses the woman's hesitation. She clips the wrist cuffs together, pulling the woman towards the bed, where she pushes Farah down first before she climbs up, kneeling between the woman's open legs. Leaning forward, over her, she braces herself by pinning the woman's bound wrists with one hand, her free hand sliding down the woman's slit, fingers slowly sinking into her wet cunt.

"Be honest with me, now, Farah; would you be willing to have both Kelly and I dominate you at the same time?"

Farah's hips rise towards Eve's hand; she bites down on her own lip, nodding her head in response.

"I want you to say it, tell me exactly what you imagine that would be like," Eve stares deep into the woman's eyes as she adds a third finger into the woman while quickening her pace.

Farah stifles a moan, swallowing hard. She closes her eyes, airily speaking in between her gasps for breath, "I imagine being tied up and gagged, you and Kelly walking in. You take turns with the whip. I beg for him to fuck me in the ass while I lick your pussy. Then I...I am bound on the bed, under you, and I lick your pussy while I watch Kelly fuck you hard. Oh god, how I want to watch him with you..." she moans loudly, her cunt starting to tighten around Eve's fingers.

"Mistress, may I cum?" she opens her eyes and begs.

Eve stares down at her, pulling her hand out of the woman's pussy, she slaps it hard across a tit, the nipple clamp coming off in the process. Farah yelps unexpectedly.

"No, you may not."

Farah's brows crinkle, her mouth turning into a frown, "I'm...I'm sorry Mistress, did I say something to upset you? I know you don't let me penetrate you but I thought that maybe, with Kelly...I'm sorry, Mistress."

Eve reaches up and clips Farah's wrist cuffs to a chain on the headboard before she sits back up, between the knees of the woman.

"Don't apologize, my pet. You are correct, I want to fuck your husband, and I want you to watch. In fact, I think that maybe we should do that, tonight. Of course, in order to make your fantasy come true, I will have to stretch that tight asshole of yours out enough for his thick cock to fit in it."

Farah's eyes widen, her chest rising and falling faster. When she doesn't say anything, Eve asks her out right, "Does that sound all right with you? I will stick around after our session and tonight, you will watch your husband fuck me," she smiles darkly, "and I will get to watch him pound that tight ass of yours. If you think that last week was bliss, with the plugs, you will be in for a pleasant surprise when you feel a warm, hard, slick dick attached to an amazingly built man as it pounds into your ass," Eve can't help but lick her lips. "It might be jarring to watch your husband with me. I don't want you to feel any animosity towards me, because I will enjoy it, and so will he. But you need to keep in mind that I enjoy fucking you just as much. And once you get a taste of how amazing a dick in your ass feels, well, then perhaps we can find another man and you will be able to experience double penetration. Trust me, there is nothing quite like it. But it is all up to you. I won't hold it against you, regardless of your answer. Yes, or no?"

She opens her mouth in shock, fumbling for a moment. Just when Eve thinks she pushed the question too soon, Farah chokes out an excited, "Yes, Mistress, I would like that very much."

Eve's smile never wanes. She reaches up and slowly unclamps the other nipple, Farah moaning out in pain despite enjoying it a lot. Retreating off of the bed, Eve looks through the drawers, finding a waist harness, a ball gag, Farah's favorite dildo plus the one size larger. From the top of the dresser, she grabs the butt plug the size of the larger dildo, some gloves and lube.

Tossing the items on the bed, she slides the harness around Farah's waist, "Now is the time to ask me any questions you might have about what will happen tonight."

Farah struggles a little, before asking, "Will it hurt? Anal with Kelly?"

Eve shakes her head, "No. I will make sure that you are stretched open before he arrives," she holds up the large butt plug, enjoying the shock on Farah's face, "and I will make sure that you enjoy every moment of our session this afternoon, trust me. Anal is painful and a major turn off if done incorrectly, but I've had a lot of experience introducing it to both men and women. I'm not some fumbling boy jabbing a dick into whatever hole I can reach." Eve lifts Farah's leg, bending it and wrapping the harness end around her thigh, just above her knee. She does the same to the other, spreading Farah's legs wide open and out of the way, giving her full view of her dripping wet pussy and her tight puckered asshole.

"Will you...will you cum on his cock?" Farah asks in a small voice.

Eve grabs a wedge shaped pillow, sliding it under Farah's lower back to raise her ass in the air, allowing easy access, "I will not, unless you want me to."

Farah nods, "I do, Mistress. I know how Kelly feels towards you...I know how I feel towards you. I want to watch it." She blushes almost a red as her hair.

A grin crosses Eve's lips. She reaches up, lifting Farah's hair out of the way in preparation of putting the gag on, "All right then, I will allow you to watch me cum all over your husband's cock. Anymore questions?" Getting a nod, Eve puts the gag in the open mouth, buckling the latch behind her head.

Eve leans back, looking down at the bound and gagged woman before her, aroused even more than when she arrived. She traces her fingers down the woman's chest, swirling them around her nipples, "Now Farah, this afternoon will be torture. You are not allowed to cum. The first time you cum today, will be with your husband's thick cock in your ass. That means that I will spend our time edging you," after getting a whimper in response, she replies, "No, you have been a very good girl, but when you cum everything tightens up. I want you your ass to be nice and open, and ready, so that means you cannot cum. Not yet. If you continue to be good and hold out for me as I ask, I will make sure you really, really tonight, and cum so hard that you will pretty much fall asleep right after. Understand?"

Farah nods in agreement, taking a slow deep breath to try to tamp out her arousal.

Eve rises off of the bed, dragging Farah down further so that her ass is right at the edge, still propped up on the pillow. Slipping on her gloves, she grabs a soft padded stool, so that she can sit at the base of the bed and have access to Farah's holes. Slowly, teasingly, she traces her finger tips over the pale flesh of the woman's inner thighs before she begins with a long lick across the woman's cunt lips, while her middle finger slides into the woman's pussy. Licking over and over, never increasing her pace, just slightly pressing her tongue harder into the woman's folds and against her clit, Eve works in another finger, followed by another until she is slowly fucking her with three. Farah moans against the gag, her heart racing, breathing fast as she is teasingly tortured.

Without stopping, Eve manages to squirt lube into her free hand, rubbing her fingers around to distribute it evenly. Still fucking Farah with three fingers, she swirls the middle one of her free hand around the tightly puckered ass hole, before easily slipping it in. The sensation of the new feeling causes Farah to groan with pleasure, expecting it, wanting it. Sliding it in and out, Eve carefully adds a second finger, pleased when Farah rocks her hips into Eve's hand, desperately wanting it. Following the woman's lead, she adds a third, fucking both of her holes slowly, tormenting her sub. When she can feel Farah's body start to tense, her pussy and ass start to tighten over her fingers, Eve pulls her mouth back from the woman's clit, leaving her fingers buried in her up to the knuckles. She stands slightly, so that she can look down over Farah.

"You will not cum, remember?" she reminds her sub.

Farah opens her eyes and nods in affirmation. Maintaining eye contact, Eve slowly continues to fuck the woman with her hands, savoring the way her chest rapidly rises and falls, the whimpers of her enjoyment. Gently pulling them all the way out, she gives Farah a moment to rest while she grabs the woman's favorite dildo, a thick realistic rubber one about eight inches long. Slowly she strokes it in front of the woman with her lubed hand. Standing, so that she can watch the expression on Farah's face, Eve lowers the dildo, rubbing the tip of it against her asshole. Farah's eyes are wide, her breathing shallow and fast. With her other hand Eve rests it on the top of the woman's cunt, her thumb slowly starting to rub her clit in a circle. Watching her, waiting for the moment that she is relaxed and aroused enough, Eve eventually pushes the tip of the dildo into her ass.