The Not-So-Uneventful Life of Dan

Story Info
Dan's uneventful life takes a turn.
1.2k words
4.07
17.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This is my first story, I plan on making this into a series.. Please leave feedback and suggestions.

-

-

"Who Is Gary Daniel Donaldson"

-

My name's Gary Daniel Donaldson, but most people call me Dan. My life is pretty uneventful. I'm 23, working towards a degree in psychology. I have a girlfriend, but even that's uneventful. I'm only with her for financial security, the woman's 19 years my elder for Christ sake! Now, I know some people might be into that thing, but I'm definitely not. We get along well enough, but we seriously lack chemistry.

Anyways, I'm spending the Summer at my parents house, in the same room I previously hibernated in for 18 years of my life. I don't really have anywhere to go or anything to do, so I'm keeping the uneventful trend up for the Summer. Mom and Dad work alot, and my sister Vivian is a raging bitch, so I spend most of my time in my room, playing on my Xbox or jacking off, but thats only when everyones asleep or gone. Getting caught rubbing one off is not my vibe.

So, to keep with the trend, my life is uneventful. I guess I could hit a bar or something, try to get laid in my hometown, 17 hours away from my 42 year old "girlfriend," it's not like I'm bad looking or anything, I'm 6'2, green eyes, and a muscular build, but I've never been big on random hookups. I've only ever had sex with one person, that being my ex Carolyn, who left me for the sole reason of me being not badass enough.

--

June 4th, 9:37PM

-

So, as I expected, this Summer was shaping up to be another boring one. Nothing new. I spent most of the day playing Call Of Duty, so I decided to pull myself from my bed and shower. I undress and head to my bathroom, and to my dismay, my sister is standing there, completely nude infront of the mirror. I've always hated having a shared bathroom between our rooms, but usually she has the foresight to lock my door. I guess my absence had broken that habit, and now im standing infront of my naked, 19 year old sister, dick out.

Now, she's my sister, but it's not as if I've never noticed her mature body. I never thought much of it, but seeing her there, everything at my sight, DD tits and a perfect plump ass, it had an effect to say the least. She jumped at my presence, startled. I watched her titties as they bounced in a mesmerizing way.

"Get the fuck out, Dan!" she yelled, but not before looking at my quickly hardening member. I was full rise, 7 and a half inches. I sat there stunned, mouth wide, looking at her slick, freshly shaven pussy.

"I.. uh, yeah. Sorry," I blurted out as I turned around and walked out.

The image of my nude sister was burned into my mind, and I was incredibly hard, so I decided I should let off some steam. As I'm beating my dick, I hear the bathroom door slowly open, I "ignore" it, but I can feel Vivian's eyes watching me. I quickly bring myself to an orgasm, satisfied with the fact that my own sister was watching me.

--

June 5th 8:21AM

-

When I woke up, the events of last night seemed less like reality and more like a silly dream. I got up and headed downstairs in my boxers to make me breakfast. My parents were at work already, and I was fairly confident Vivian would be asleep. As I walked into the kitchen, I saw Vivian there, standing infront of the stove in a pair of pink lace panties and a sleep shirt.

"Hey Viv, I'm sorry about last night," I said, smirking slightly.

"No worries, big bro" she replied, without looking back, emphasizing the big.

I made myself a bowl or cereal and at at the island, taking time to check out Vivian's ass. I was seeing her in a completely different light, and I was slowly getting hard looking at her beautiful ass. I stood up from my seat, leaving my cereal behind, and walked behind her. I had a sense of confidence that was unusual for me. I creeped up behind her until my bulge was pressing into her back.

Vivian jumped at my presence but kept looking forward.

"What're you doing, Dan?"

"I don't know, what we're you doing spying on me last night?" I replied mockingly. Vivian was quiet, she turned the stove off and set the pan aside, full of half cooked scrambled eggs. I ran my hands up under her shirt and quickly found her tits, twisting and pinching her nipples.

"Dan.. N-no," she said, followed by a small moan, "this isn't right.."

I contemplated the potential consequences of my actions for a second, and backed away. I mean, she's my sister.. that's fuckin' wrong, right?. She turned around, and looked at me, then looked down at my bulge, and back at me. Time seemed to stand still, both of us clearly horny, waiting to see who and if someone would make a move. We both knew if we did do anything, we'd be crossing so many lines, and things wouldn't be the same afterwards. And I think we both knew what we wanted at the same time, because in seconds we we're all over eachother, making out. Our tongues swirled together. I moved my hands down to her ass, groping and caressing her plump cheeks.

In one swift move she was on her knees, and my boxers were at my feet. She licked my shaft, starting at the balls and working her way up to the tip, before taking my head into her mouth and slowly swallowing my whole cock. She bobbed up and down on my cock, caressing it with her tongue as she went, before long I busted in her mouth, to which she replied by swallowing my load. I pulled her to her feet and picked her up, setting her down on the island and pulling her panties off. I looked at her glistening, wet pussy. I inhaled her scent, musky and appetizing. I brought my mouth forward and took her clit in, sucking on it. Sliding my tongue inside of her, I licked her insides. I couldn't get enough, and soon enough she was creaming on my face. I stood up, and kissed her deeply, before sliding into her wet pussy. I pumped into her slowly at first, she was nice and tight, her vaginal walls clenched onto my cock, after time she seemed to settle down and I sped up, kissing her neck while I drove into her. She was moaning my name, and if any of the neighbors were home or awake, the would surely hear the incestuous acts taking place in our kitchen.

I was close to nutting again and it was only minutes in, so I tried to occupy my mind with thoughts of baseball, I had always heard that worked. I felt a finger brush my dick, and looked down to see Vivian vigorously playing with her clit. She had her legs wrapped around my waist, and as she came I felt her pussy tighten around my dick, it was all too much, and I felt myself nearing eruption, I tried to pull out, but her legs had tightened around me, so I hopelessly came inside of my young, beautiful sister.

I cursed myself as we set their panting, worried that I'd just impregnated my sister.

"Dan?"

"Yeah Viv?"

"Did you cum in me?"

"Yes.."

"Fuck."

Is that badass enough for you Carolyn?