The Note Ch. 03

Story Info
Jason finds an ally who may be able to help him.
6.5k words
4.53
7.8k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Note

Part 3

With the note still firmly on my mind I returned to sleep, but this time it didn't take sedatives. I waited just long enough to take my medication then laid back down. No dreams and for that I was thankful, the last one was nearly more then I could handle. I remembered vividly how whoever she was tasted.

It was without doubt the most delicious thing I had ever tasted before. Scented and dabbed with the faintest hint of Peppermint. Just enough to leave the faint sting of the mint on my tongue as I licked her. I don't like going down on women, but I'll be damned if that wasn't amazing.

When I awoke again I was alone. Light shined through the window and the birds chirped. My chest and face hurt from the blows and my hands hurt so badly they pulsed. When I shifted to put my bare feet on the floor I noticed the pair of pills on the table with the note.

"Take them. Your going to be sore, Mom."

I smiled the faintest little smile and took the pills dry. I dressed in a pair of black jeans with a hole on one knee, my boots and a black tank top. When I opened the door I found myself staring into the emotionless face of Dwight.

He was sitting in a chair across from my room at the top of the stairs. When he saw me the faintest smile touched the corners of his lips and he inclined his head.

"Heard you might wake up screaming." He told me. "Glad to see you didn't. May mean your getting better dude."

"One can hope."

I told him with a chuckle and he nodded with one of his own. When he rose from the chair he towered over me. The guy must have been six foot eight, maybe a little taller and was thick as a tree trunk. He opened his hand for me to leave and followed a step behind me going down the stairs.

When I walked into the dining room the family was sitting and eating a breakfast of french toast, eggs and sausage. At that moment I realized I was completely famished. I hadn't eaten anything the day before but the ice cream

I sat down and immediately piled food on my plate. Jen looked at me a little concerned but Madison was radiant. Her smile was bigger then I had ever seen. Mom was the same way but Dad looked a little pensive.

"No nightmares this time?" He asked and I shook my head. "Good. It's a good sign Jason."

"That's what Mister T said." I said with a mouthful of eggs motioning over my shoulder with my thumb to Dwight.

Dwight put his hand on his bald head and rubbed his back and forth as if I had insulted him but chuckled.

"Remind me to get some bling Doctor Matthews." He told my dad. "If it will help him, I'd wear it."

Dad grinned and I realized why he liked the big bald man so much. He had a terrific sense of humor and seemed to have a heart of gold. Then again, I considered silently, most big men tended to. The bigger the guy, the more heart they seemed to have. Weird how that happened.

"Speaking of Dwight." Dad said suddenly putting his silverware down. "He's gonna be shadowing you from now on J. We can't afford another repeat like yesterday. You nearly killed Sam."

I took a deep sigh and shook my head.

"I don't get it."

"Don't get what baby?" Mom asked.

"Why I did it. I love Maddy, don't get me wrong but that wasn't what I was feeling when I attacked him."

Both my parents and my sisters shared a look and Dad wiped his mouth with his napkin.

"Come with me." He ordered. "Bring your plate."

As long as I was able to keep the plate I was fine. I picked up the plate, leaned over and stole a piece of sausage off Jen's plate and followed. Behind me I heard Jen giggle at my actions and Maddy laugh hard about her brother being "back".

Dad led me into his study and closed the door behind me, ordering Dwight to wait in the dining room. He'd call if he needed him. Once I sat down in the chair across his desk I just kept eating. Dad sat behind it and crossed his hands over the top of it.

"What did you feel?" He asked. "When you attacked him?"

I swallowed and pursed my lips trying to find the words.

"I...."

I bit my lip and looked down at my plate embarrassed.

"Don't." Dad insisted. "Trust me Jason. Safe room."

"Alright." I took a deep breath and nodded. "I felt like he was stealing something. Not from Madison but from me. Like he didn't have the right to touch what was mine."

"Yours?" Dad asked lifting a brow. "Well, she is your sister."

"No." I said annoyed and waved my fork between us. "Not as a sister. As a woman."

"You felt like she wasn't your sister anymore?" Dad asked intently. "Like she was more?"

"Don't say it like that." I snapped. "It makes me sound like some kind of pervert degenerate."

"Jason." Dad barked. "You are none of those things. You must understand that. Those types of feelings aren't impure."

"Yeah, like you have ever thought of aunt Moraine that way. That's not the way to think about family."

I laughed and Dad chuckled and shook his head faintly.

"No. Can't say I ever thought of my sister that way." Dad admitted.

There was something about the way he ignored the latter portion of my statement that made me lift a brow. I dropped the fork to the plate with a clatter and threw the plate on the desk. I could feel the itch at the base of my skull now.

I could actually feel it coming.

"What about grandma?" I asked intently.

"Nope."

"Grandpa?" I asked with a lifted brow.

Dad laughed and shook his head but the tingling continued to run up and down my skull. It was slowly growing in strength and becoming more painful.

"Dad, your avoiding the question." I accused.

"Am I?" Dad asked archly.

And then....boom....nothing.

I sat there blinking a moment as the pressure in the base of my skull began to ease. Dad lifted a brow looking across the desk at me curiously.

"You looked perplexed son."

"I felt it." I told him with a little chuckle. "The pain in my skull. The pressure and....nothing."

"That's a step in the right direction." He told me with a big smile. "I'll feel better when these memories surface without pain."

"So, what now?" I asked.

Dad chewed his lip a moment watching me intently.

"Go back to the creek." He told me nodding to himself. "A lot of it happened there. Try walking around. With Dwight of course."

"Fine with me."

I threw one last bit of French Toast in my mouth then turned with the plate in hand and marched across the room. When I pulled the door open Dwight gave me a grin and a thumbs up. No relapses. I grinned back and disappeared into the kitchen.

When I opened the side door of the kitchen I found Jennifer standing by the counter on her phone. She had her back to me and leaning on the sink.

"I don't care why you did it Cat." She said under her breath trying to be quiet. "You know what's at stake here.....Talk like that all you want, I know you care Catherine. You have James now but what about before? You were crushed when he chose someone else."

I didn't dare breath now. Didn't want to fuck this up by any means of the imagination. So Catherine Harmon and I had been a couple and by the sounds of it I had chosen someone else over her. This must be the mystery woman I keep dreaming about.

"You aren't gonna fuck up his chance just because you don't get to bounce on his big dick anymore Catherine.....shut up! I know very well you aren't the only one who lost out, but he made his choice and we have to respect it."

I blushed deep to the roots of my hair and cleared my throat. Jen spun around wide eyed, muttered a quick 'gotta go' and hit the end button.

"Hey." She said with a blush. "You and Dad get it all worked out?"

"Don't change the subject." I said with a laugh. "Why are you and Cat talking about my dick?"

"We aren't." She blushed deeper and bit her lip hungrily.

"Then why did you say my big dick if you aren't?" I asked with a lifted brow.

In all the years I had known Jennifer she had never once blushed the way she blushed standing in that kitchen. Her entire face turned beat red and she bit her lip again. I had seen that look on a woman's face before. Women usually wore it during the foreplay periods before we had sex

And it made me uncomfortable and yet that itch started again at the base of my skull when I saw it.

"Come on white boy." Dwight said with a laugh. "Leave your sister to her fantasies."

"Dwight!" Jennifer gasped. "Stop that."

"What?" He asked with a grin showing off teeth which were far, far to white.

I spun around and followed Dwight from the kitchen after dropping my plate in the sink. As soon as she was out of view the itching at the back of my head stopped almost immediately. We passed by the dining room long enough to say goodbye to mom and Madison then left.

It didn't surprise me at all when I walked outside and saw the pink note on my truck. A big grin appeared on my lips as I pulled the note from the wind shield and brought it to my nose. There was that scent of Vanilla and Peppermint again. It smelled wonderful.

"You made me whole."

I took my lip between my grin to hide the grin. Beside me Dwight was grinning himself while looking down at the paper.

"Got any paper?" I asked.

"Why?"

"I'm gonna leave one back." I told him. "We can't take my truck anyway, your big elephant looking ass won't fit. We'll take your bike."

"Unless you grow tits boy you aint riding bitch." Dwight laughed.

I chuckled and shook my head, I sure as hell wasn't about to grow tits. He handed me the paper, I jotted down a quick note asking

"Who are you?"

and stuck it under the wiper then I had a devious idea.

"Open the garage." I told him and turned back for the house.

I jogged into the house and through it into the kitchen and slid to a stop in the doorway. Both Maddy, Jennifer and our Mom all stopped talking mid talk again and looked up at me. I wasn't about to be concerned about that now. Not with what I had in mind.

"Mom, dad wants me to take Dwight with me but his big ass is gonna fuck up that rusted suspension in the truck. Would you mind if I took something with a bit more umph?"

"Why not just take his bike?" Jenny asked curiously.

"He says my I would need to grow tits first." I answered with a laugh.

Jenny only nodded and grinned.

"Yeah, forgot about that. Big tits."

Mom smiled and shook her head.

"No sweety, go ahead."

I only grinned and snatched the keys off the rack before she could say anything. I turned and ran through the doors, around the house and into the garage where Dwight was standing next to the beautiful matte black Camaro.

"Get in." I ordered.

I ran to the drivers door and pulled it open I slid into the drivers seat and fired the beast up. It roared to life. As soon as the passenger door was closed I slammed it into drive and floored it. Dwights eyes widened as the power of the thing nearly lifted the front end off the ground before it took off from the garage like a bat out of hell.

Behind me in the rear view I saw mom run into the garage. She looked more then a little pissed but Maddy was laughing so hard she was nearly falling over. Jenn was speaking quick to mom, most likely trying to get her to calm down.

As we roared down the street I couldn't help but notice the looks from the people on the street. There was a mixture of concern and awe in many of the eyes on my street when they saw me in the Camaro. Before I could give anyone a second thought they were gone, a blur in the distance as the machine roared down the road.

After a few minutes of genuine terror Dwight actually began to laugh as I weaved in and out of traffic. We hit the first red light nearly ten full minutes later and sat there listening to the purr of the engine. A huge smile on my face running my hands over the wheel.

It was another ten minutes before we pulled up into the same parking lot I had pulled into the day before. We climbed from the Camaro and I couldn't get the shit eating grin off my face. I knew there was gonna be hell to pay but I didn't care.

Dwight hung a few yards back as I made my way through the trees again to the base of the river. I stood beside the bank and felt nothing. No familiar stirring this time. No tingle along the base of my skull. None of the tell tale signs of a memory coming.

I was just preparing to leave when I heard the faint sound of water and turned. Around the bend where the rivers currents were almost none existent was another person. I felt for a moment like my heart would stop in my chest the moment I saw her.

Golden blond hair with the faintest hints of red. It was wet and clinging to her back. She wore a small two piece bikini. The top was black and silver curving around the edges of what looked from there like a thirty-six inch D cup bust line. The bottoms were hidden beneath the water.

Her name was Vanessa Chapman. She was two years below me in school and even as a junior I considered breaking the taboo for her. Dating a freshmen was taboo for anyone above a sophomore but for a pair of tits and lips like hers I often considered it.

I let out a shrill wolf whistle and she spun around in the water her eyes wild and angry. Until they fell on me and then she smiled a huge smile. We had always been friendly in school and by the look on her face that hadn't changed in the last two years.

"Jason Matthews!" She squealed and pulled herself up from the water onto the rocks.

The bottoms of the bikini was the same black and silver and tugged tightly to a thick bouncy ass that shook and moved with each step she took around the rocks to get to the path leading to me. When she got to the sand she ran until she reached me and hugged me tight.

"It's good to see you!" She said happily. "I was afraid you were never gonna come back after the accident."

I took her shoulders and pulled her backwards looking down into her face.

"Accident?" I demanded. "What accident?"

"You don't remember..." She asked with a concerned look on her face. "You flipped the car on that back road off I-5 about six months ago. Rolled it into a ditch."

"Car?" I asked confused. "I drive a truck Nessa."

"You weren't driving your truck. I wasn't there, but I heard about it at school the day after. You were driving a gray car of some kind. A muscle car."

My mouth hung open when she said that. The Camaro had been primer gray the last time I saw it. Was that why Mom had looked the way she did when she heard the Camaro start? Had I wrecked it and she spent all this time fixing it?

See, now I feel like shit.

"My memories a little fuzzy." I told her with a grin. "Fill me in?"

I sat down on a large rock and she giggled when I pulled her down into my lap but gave me a serious look.

"Aren't you and Catherine Harmon a thing?" She asked lifting a brow but didn't protest to being in my lap. As if she had been in it before.

"Not anymore." I answered with a shrug. "According to the Fam she and I broke up a year ago."

"I figured she'd have made a beeline for you when you got back." Vanessa slid in a little deeper into my lap making me grin impishly. "Whatcha wanna know stud?"

"What did you hear about the accident?"

Might as well start there I told myself.

She bit her lip in thought, and while she did wiggled her little ass in my lap for effect.

"I heard it was late. Like 3 A.M. You were doing like a hundred on the two lane trying desperately to get the hell out of town I heard. When they pulled you out of the car after you were a mess. There was glass everywhere and you were hurt pretty bad."

"How bad?" I asked quick. "Did anyone know?"

"All I heard was you got a pretty nasty slice on your chest and your face was a mess."

She leaned over looking down at the top of the tank top and running her finger over the nasty red scar running from my collarbone to my chest.

"That's it." She added. "I would imagine."

"What else? I don't remember anything from the last two years."

"So you don't remember what that cunt Catherine did to Addison do you?"

There was that damn name again I told myself and shook my head.

"I don't even know any Addison." I told her.

"Oh....you wouldn't." She realized. "Her family only passed the entry test last year."

"Entry test?" That was new and got my immediate attention. Vanessa bit her lip and shook her head. I let out a frustrated sigh. "What happened to her?"

"Cat fucking Harmon happened." Vanessa snapped. "She had a huge crush on you and told her that you'd date her on the side and she was okay with it. But she had to show that she'd put out. Addy was over the moon. She was head over heels for you and it wasn't like she was a virgin or anything so she agreed. Of course you never showed. The room was dark and Cat's two disgusting brothers took turns on her pretending they were you."

I blinked and felt the familiar pull at the base of my skull but ignored it.

The door of the barn opens and a petite figure explodes out. She's young, eighteen with mousy brown hair that hangs straight down her plain face. The sun shines off a pair of glasses. We locked eyes and she sobs and turned running away from me.

I blinked back to reality setting my jaw to force the memory back into the back of my mind. I didn't want to see what it was going to show me.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"You found out and flipped shit." She said with a wide smile. "You went straight to Cats house and broke up with her. When Adam and Tyler tried to confront you? Rumor has it you put one of them through their parents antique glass table and beat the hell out of both."

My fist flies out and connects with his jaw. He's tall with blond hair and an arrogant smirk. He stumbles back before coming at me. He throws a single punch that I duck and grab his arm flipping him over my shoulder. He smashes through a wood and glass table showering glass everywhere.

"So that's what happened..." I whispered to myself. I always assumed based on what Madison had said that I did it as a result of what he had done to her, but I was wrong.

"You called Addison and told her to meet you at Cats house. When she arrived you made them apologize on their knees before you'd stop hitting them. That was....a little bit before your accident."

Things were starting to come together now for me. I started dating Cat at my party two years before. A year later she used my name to pretty much rape a girl named Addison and then I beat the shit out of her brothers for doing it. A short time later something spooked me so badly I tried to flee the county in a car I stole from my mom.

As I thought about all of this she had turned to face me and was playing her fingertip over my chest and grinning. She leaned down and pressed her lips to mine. That's what brought me back to the real world, the soft kiss.

Vanessa moaned into the kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck and was turning to straddle me when a clearing of a throat was heard. She squealed and jumped from my lap leaving a huge wet spot from her wet bikini.

When she saw the large form of Dwight she grinned. It shocked me when she grinned.

"Hey Dwight!" She called.

"Hey yourself girly."

"Whatcha doin here?" she stood on her tip toes to look over here. "Jen with you?"

"Jen?" I snapped and my head shot around to him. "Why the hell would my sister be with him."

"No reason," He said at once,

"They are kinda together?" Vanessa said in a very 'duh' tone. "We saw them the last time we were at your house honey."

I blinked and looked back at Dwight. He laughed a bit uncomfortably and shifted from one foot to another. When he saw my mouth open to yell he raised a big hand,

"Ut uh." He ordered. "Not here. Not now."

Vanessa looked between us. I could tell from the air of uncertainty she wasn't comfortable anymore. She laughed a bit awkwardly and looked back at me again,

12