The Note on the Door

Story Info
Anne and Russel join friends in a cabin in the woods.
4.3k words
4.18
18.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Note on the door

Anne opened the front door to check the mail and she saw a note taped to the door.

She brought it in with the mail and opened it.

"Dear Anne,

So sorry to disappoint you tonight but we headed out to the cabin early. Hope to see you soon. Clothing optional!" Luly.

Russell came down the stairs, he was dressed for work, had his jeans and favorite off-white jacket. "What's the note say?" He asked.

"Luly and Henri went straight to the cabin. They left early but hope to see us soon."

"What does that mean? I thought we were going to help them set up the cabin tomorrow."

Anne shrugged. "Maybe they got the day off. They did say they would meet us there."

Russell said "That's odd. We usually travel together."

"I don't know. Do you think they are cooking something up for us? "Anne asked.

Russell took his lunch out of the fridge. "I'm not sure. We did have a fun surprise for them last time we went up."

Anne smiled as she remembered Christmas vacation, the snow, being buried in at the cabin, playing strip poker.

She turned to Russel and asked, "Do you think this is a follow up from last Christmas?"

Russell stopped and thought. "That was a pretty good one wasn't it. Strip poker and.... consequences."

Anne laughed. "Oh yeah. Consequences."

She remembered the feeling of being naked and having to pay consequences. Her eyes glazed as she remembered licking Russ's cock and then licking Henri's.

"Do you think they are preparing something?" Russ asked.

"What?" Anne said, coming out of her reminiscence feeling quite turned on.

"Do you think they have something planned?" Russ repeated.

"Oh Yeah." Anne answered. "The note also said, 'clothing optional'."

"Hmmm," said Russ, lost in his own vision of naked Anne and Lulu.

They stood there a minute Anne remembering her friend on the bed with a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy. She relived licking Henri's cock while Lulu took pictures with Russ behind her, his hands on her breasts.

As she was seeing this she started thinking, 'Took pictures. Took pictures.' She started to see the pictures. She looked at Russ and said, with a twinkle in her eye, "The Pictures."

Russ smiled. The pictures were now upstairs in their bedroom, under the bed. They looked at them sometimes when making love. They were hot, Anne's pussy licked, Russ' and Henri's cocks licked and sucked.

The two men stroking and kissing and licking the two women.

It was hot remembering and looking.

Anne said, "Let's call," So she did.

Luly answered.

"Hey Luly. What are you two doing? Is everything ok? "

Luly laughed, "We are fine. We just wanted to clean everything up for tonight."

"What's tonight?"

Luly laughed, "You forgot?"

"Well, yes. I kind of have forgotten."

"You lost the last game. And now there are consequences."

Anne stopped and turned to Russel, "She said consequences, what consequences?" Russel shrugged.

"I don't remember consequences...who had them and what are they?" Anne said to Luly.

Luly laughed. "You may have been too drunk to remember. I did and then we were watching the tapes and realized that you and Russ lost the game in the last round of cards. You had to strip and do whatever we asked. So, after you both did whatever we asked, we released you on the condition that you come up here and spend the weekend naked. And we would too."

"You have to help clean while naked. We are playing strip cleaning. You finish a chore and shed a piece of clothing. So it's best if you come naked. I will send you pics of Henri and I. We are naked from the waist down."

As soon as Russel heard this he was on the phone with work. He added a day to the week off and Anne packed. She had time as well and cancelled out her work schedule.

By ten in the morning, they were packed. They got in the car, stopped for gas.

As they headed north to the mountains, they discussed what might happen, and what they might be expected to do.

"So, we should be shedding clothes now?" asked Russell.

Anne said, "It's not a good idea now. But I could unzip your zipper."

Russell smiled. "Better wait for the next red light."

But of course, all the lights were green until they were out of the city.

By then Anne had slipped her jeans down and closed her coat.

At the next red-light Russel said, "How about undoing your shirt?"

Anne slowly unbuttoned her shirt and undid her bra. She was torn between leaving the shirt open or keeping it tied as she both wanted to play with Russ and wanted not to be noticed by strangers. Russ reached over and closed his fingers over hers.

"Tell me how you are feeling," he coaxed.

She said in a low voice, "I can feel my juices flowing."

She reached over to touch Russel's jeans and he was hard. At that moment the light turned green and they had to move on.

As they moved forward in the car, they heard a siren behind. Pulling to the right, Russel stopped the car and he zipped up quickly and Anne quickly buttoned up and then opened the glove compartment for their info.

The policeman stepped up to the car. "Your license and registration please."

Anne was hoping he would not see her buttoned up coat that was partially open. If he did, he said nothing and handed them back the cards with the message that their back lights were burnt out. Then he smiled and said, "Your friends told me to stop and make sure you were doing what you promised. Another officer approached their car on Anne's side. Anne opened her window and the woman winked at her. She whispered to Anne. "Your friends are our friends, and you are required," she said, "To walk to the house naked. We've been friends for years and they told us about you both. I'm Isabell but everyone calls me Belle." The cold wind blew into the car and Anne shivered. Belle glanced at Anne and nodded, then shared this last message:

"Obeying the laws of strip poker is important." She continued. "Your best bet is to run naked from the driveway into the house." Russ laughed and Anne smiled. "Quite a trick wasn't it. Do you think we will see them again, at Luly's? "They were both quiet.

Russ looked at Anne and she looked back.

Anne thought for a moment. And then with a shy smile she added, "But the rules of strip poker are strictly enforced for a reason. I feel embarrassed and more than slightly aroused. "

Russel and Anne looked at each other, Russel turned on the engine and they sped on their way.

"Do you think they will be at the cabin tonight?" Anne asked.

She thought about them, and how they knew to stop them and how this was part of the play. New friends with old friends.

She turned to Russel. "What do you think of them?"

Russel answered, "Well they certainly surprised us. Are there more surprises? They really are police aren't they?" Anne shrugged. She wondered what the three couples would do.

Russel spoke quietly. "You know, just because they are police doesn't mean they don't enjoy sexual play."

Anne said, "That's right. They made little jokes that showed they know about us and they teased us and told us they would see us later!" Anne thought about it. Would they play as they did? Would her husband be licking her between her legs and would the policeman do as well for her? She thought about his humor. He seemed to know. She started to wonder what his body looked like, Isabelle's as well. So she asked Russel.

"Did you think she was cute?" "Definitely," he added. "What about Jonathan." She thought about Jonathan, kissing him, feeling his hands on her. She thought about Russell how cute he was and saw him with Luly, his hands on her round bottom, and Luly licking his cock and nibbling his ear. She saw him slowly slipping off Luly's clothes.

Would everyone be naked? Were there games to play? Movies to watch -- movies of them, of Anne and Russel, of Henri and Luly?

And did they have movies too? Of them. Would they share them for Russel and her to watch later? Would they join in the lovemaking between them? Would it be hot? Really hot?

She felt moisture between her legs and Russell noticed. He said

I think it's going to be really hot this weekend. Are you really going to walk to the house naked? Anne smiled, "You betcha."

In about an hour they arrived at the cabin. Luly and Henri stepped out waving.

"Hey. How are you? Did you see Jonathan and Isabelle?"

As Russel took bags of food in from the back seat, Henri helped with the bags and soon they were in the warm cabin, with hot coffee and a naked Anne.

They all laughed about the policeman and policewoman while Henri joked about having three pussies to lick and suck. Anne and Luly talked about a mysterious wall of cocks. Everyone both laughed and at the same time, felt the sexual tension growing.

After a quick lunch, the cleaning resumed. Anne watched a half-naked Henri, who had lost clothes from the waist down. He was following Anne as she cleaned, touching her bottom, caressing her as she passed by. When he was not looking, Anne admired his cute ass, and his hard cock that had grown large from his caresses on her derriere. Luly said "Hey there, no drooling. There are consequences Lady and Gentlemen!"

Everyone laughed. The heat was growing and Russel had his eye on Luly. She knew it and managed to wiggle her bottom as she slipped out of her jeans and that left her wearing her husband's flannel shirt and every time she moved she opened a new vision of her round bottom, her black pussy hair or her deliciously abundant breasts.

"Consequences, I did not say anything about doing consequences," Anne shared, feeling unsure of what would happen next.

Henri laughed and kissed her forehead. Russel came over, slipping an arm around her shoulder. Luly said, "Anne was doing more dreaming than housework and we cannot remove any other clothes." Russel remarked, "Well, as her husband, I can stand in for her." Saying that, he removed his trousers.

Henri laughed and removed his. Both men sported nice hard-ons. And then everyone quickened their work. The sexual fever was low now, but the possibilities began to occur, as each thought about the coming evening.

Anne and Luly went into the house and started dinner. Luly gave Anne an apron and both started dinner, roast beef chunks in the crockpot with homemade rolls in the oven.

The men were quite happy having been instructed to strip down to the skin and set the table. Russel brought out a bottle of wine and poured glasses as the mood shifted from tease to reality.

Henri walked to the Dutch cupboard and pulled out a camera. After checking the batteries he walked over to the television and connected it. Scenes from the last gathering flashed on the screen.

Luly said, "Let's make it a game. You guys watch and say 'now' when you see something hot and without looking we will guess what is going on in the movie."

Henri hit the play button and Russell watched while Anne said, "Party time for the men. Extra drinks for the ladies and they are to be covered with whipped cream."

The women watched the TV as Russell covered Anne with whipped cream, licking her breasts and nipples and then calling Henri over to imbibe while Anne moaned. The camera showed the closeup, with Anne leaning back to make herself more available while Luly watched.

Russel snapped out of the daze of watching his wife moan and lean towards Henri. Henri watched as Russel began to cover Luly with cream, licking her nipples, and adding a frosting cover to her curly black hair that nestled at her openings. Henri had unzipped his pants and taken out his very erect cock.

Russel began to lick and nibble Luly as she gasped and moaned. Henri watched carefully while Luly moaned and then Henri smiled at Anne and began to do the same to her. Both women were moaning and Luly smiled and began to cover Russel's engorged cock with whipped cream. She set up the camera and then began to slowly lick from his balls to the tip of his engorged cock and down again.

Henri moved behind her and played with her breasts, his hand moved softly down her back and then up again, slipping his hands around to her breasts where he rolled her nipples with his fingers and he felt her lean back against him.

Just then the doorbell rang. Luly and Henri looked at each other and after a moment, they both said, "It's Jonathan and Isabelle!"

"Should we invite them in?"

Luly stood up and adjusted her hair and walked to the door, wearing little more that her slip.

Sure enough Luly announced "It's Jonathan and Belle."

The door opened and they entered with laughter and a bottle of wine as well as another crockpot of stew. They smiled when they looked at the dinner and again when they saw Anne naked as well as the whipped cream video.

Belle pulled out two bottles of whipped cream and everyone laughed.

"We might need more cream." Henri teased. The crock pot was plugged in and then, Jonathan said, "Well I stretched a little law. Here are your friends." The small screen was plugged into the tv and pictures of the pull-off on the way up with both Jonathan and Belle talking. It was obvious that Russell had a hard on and Belle was giving directions regarding cabin nakedness. Everyone laughed, a fire was set in the old fireplace and drinks all around. It was going to be a very good night.

The cabin was looking sparkling clean and the sun was drifting down leaving streaks of color on the sky. Anne was looking out the window. Everything was quiet now. Russel was showering, Luly and Henri were in their bedroom and it was quiet. Isabelle and her husband were in the other guest room and an occasional giggle slipped out from under the door.

Anne had a thought. She shuffled the cards and then put the chairs in around the table and she carefully planted cards around the table. She added some snacks from the kitchen and as the door to Luly and Henri's bedroom opened, she put the serious expression on her face, but her brown green eyes were dancing.

Russel stepped out too and noticed her expression. Trickery was afoot.

Jonathan and Isabelle joined the group and Isabelle noticed the cards.

She looked at Anne's innocent gaze and gave her a wink.

"This is going to be a very interesting game" she shared.

"As always," Henri answered, pouring generous amounts of wine into the beautiful blue glass goblets while Isabelle put out the trays of crackers.

Anne disappeared into the bedroom for a change of clothes. She draped herself in scarves and as she walked out of the room and to the table, the scarves played peek a boo.

"Interesting outfit." Jonathan reported. "Beautiful" added Henri. Just then the doorbell rang. Everyone stopped talking and looked at Luly and Henri. They were smiling.

Henri said, "Go disappear to the bedrooms." Quietly Anne, Russel, Jonathan and Belle disappeared.

There was the sound of happy voices. And then the door shut. When Anne peeked out, she saw that Henri and Luly were trying not to laugh. There was a big package on the sofa.

Anne looked at Luly and said, "Ok what's is this? I am guessing this is a surprise."

Belle and Jonathan came out of the room. They had pistols. And pointed them at Anne, "Spill it." and with that they shot it out and a spray of whiskey covered her. Anne said, "Hey, don't let that whiskey go to waste!"

And they laughed. Jonathan moved everything on the dining room table and dripped the whiskey over her. The men all licked all over her breasts, her stomach and down through the curly hair between her legs.

Luly laughed and looked at Jonathan.

"What is this?" she asked. They opened the box and it was full of dress ups, suits, special clothes.

Luly laughed, "This is a great idea!" She hugged Belle and Jonathan.

Costumes were taken out of the box and Luly said, "Everyone close your eyes. I am going to separate the men's costumes from the women's and give each of you one. You must put them on and play your part. But you must be blindfolded and naked." Anne was the first to shed her outfit, Russel followed, with Belle and Jonathan next. Luly and Henri remained in their clothes.

Each person had a bag. Luly said you may look in your bag in your rooms only and you must wear what you feel and keep your eyes blindfolded.

Anne and Russ disappeared into the room. Anne reached in the bag and picked out her costume--black stockings and a matching garter belt. She put them on and stood in front of the mirror, feeling naked and on display.

Russ reached in his bag and it was a tool belt, only the tools were vibrators, erotic cream, lubes.

"Two minutes." Henri shouted.

In the other bedroom, Jonathan was blindfolded. Belle was removing his pants and licking his elongating cock. Jonathan opened the bag and there was a bottle that said, 'One drink is fine, two are electrically erotic and three is an orgasm."

Belle stood up and removed all her clothes. She reached in and pulled out a deck of cards. On each card there was a sexual favor written on it and she could choose what she wanted.

Henri rang a bell and they stepped out. Henri was wearing an apron and nothing else. He was tenting the apron and Luly was caressing his bottom and reaching under the front of the apron. She was wearing nothing but the chef's hat.

Jonathan walked over to the table and poured the erotic mixture. When everyone's glass was full, he said, "OK Bottoms up." And everyone drank.

Everyone smiled and laughed. Anne, in her stockings, Luly with her chef's hat and nothing else.

Henri put on soft erotic music with slow jazz. They all started dancing. Belle was naked and had her cards in hand. Luly her chef's hat a little askew and completely naked. Her nipples were noticeably erect and she walked over to Russel and said, "May I have this dance?" Russel's engorged cock bounced up and down as she looked at him.

Henri in his apron walked over to a naked Bell and standing behind her Henri began to caress her breasts; he ran his hand over her stomach and he reached down and stroked her juices and slipping his fingers into his mouth he said, "Delicious! I'll have more."

Anne walked over to Jonathan in her stockings. He looked at her beautiful breasts. He looked over her curvy hip and her inner thighs to her glistening brown bush. He took his fingers and dipped them into her wet welcoming pussy and then licked them one by one. Anne leaned back against him and moaned, opening her legs to him.

Jonathan walked to the table and picked up the bottle. He repeated 'The first drinks is fine, the second is electrically erotic and the third is ecstasy.' As he said this, he filled all the glasses full. Raising their glasses to each other, they all drank.

It was getting quieter and hotter. Belle took out her deck and turned to Russ, smiling she spread the cards out on the table and looked at Russ. He picked a card and read it aloud, "It says 'all men must close their eyes. The women will walk around and do whatever they wish to whomever they wish'."

The guys closed their eyes as Luly handed each woman a blindfold. Each woman tied the blindfold and then walked around until they until they chose a man by feeling his face, his hands, his cock.

Anne found Jonathan and carefully walked him to the table where a thick blanket lay. She guided him onto the blanket, gesturing to the other women and they surrounded Jonathan, caressing his cock, his legs, softly kissing his mouth. Jonathan felt a mouth, on his lips and then he felt the warm wet tongue travel down to his cock. A soft mouth surrounded the long cock. Jonathan felt the table move and a pussy moved over his face. The smell of a woman's arousal enlivened his cock and it began to move and twitch as he began to lick and savor the flavors of arousal. A woman's hand touched his belly and caressed him. He felt a soft mouth over his cock and his balls. Hands ran down his legs and up again.

12