The Novice

Story Info
Marie a novice nun seeks help from the gardener.
2.6k words
4.44
11.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

John had been a gardener at the local duke's estate since he left school at the age of fifteen. He had grown up in the village, and met and married his childhood sweetheart, Mary, when he was nineteen. He was now in his forties but the couple had not had any children.

A few years ago, the local duke had lent John's services to the nuns, who lived nearby in the sacred Order of St Josephine. John was happy with the arrangement, which allowed him to get out of the estate once a week, and he liked passing on his knowledge to the nuns.

One of the novices was a favourite of his, as she was particularly interested in the garden. Her name was Alison, although the Order gave her the name Marie.

Marie was twenty one. She had been a novice since the age of eighteen, when her parents, themselves devout catholics, had persuaded her to join the Order.

She had not developed any real friendships at school, and saw the Church as a bit of a safe place for her, but one that gave her many opportunities to help people.

Marie had a sister, Anne, however, who was worldly wise, and saw the Order as nothing more than a prison. She lost no opportunity to tell Marie what the outside world had to offer, and particularly the company of men.

Alison was obliged to ignore her sister, of course, if she wanted to take her vows, but when she was alone at night in her bed, she sometimes thought about what her sister had said, and felt a warm sensation spread from her loins to her secret place, between her legs.

Marie knew it was a sin to have such feelings, but her confessor, Sister Louisa, told her it was the devil's way of tempting her. She said that he would give up as long as she rejected him completely.

Recently, Sister Louisa had offered to give Marie more help in coping with these feelings, and had suggested that she come to Marie's cell at night, to comfort her. The comfort involved sharing Marie's bed.

Marie didn't mind this, as Louisa was an attractive woman, and she had enjoyed it when she was persuaded to be kissed by her. The kiss had aroused deep feelings in Marie, but she was reluctant to give in to them completely, at that stage.

She had wondered whether the feelings she had in bed with Sister Louisa were also a sin, but the sister had assured her that she had God's blessing to help the novice.

It was not long before the sister's gentle persuasion had both of them naked and enjoying a loving embrace in bed. When Louisa asked her if she would kiss her on her secret place between her legs, she was at first reluctant, but felt obliged to make the sister happy.

As she went under the covers she found that Louisa's secret place was naked. She kissed her and felt Louisa's hand press her head down into her. She liked the taste and smell,and felt that familiar urge in her own loins. She licked Louisa's mound and found that her tongue went in easily, and, as Louisa spread her legs, she could not resist the hot wet flesh which she found.

When Marie was sent to learn from John in the garden, he found her a very enquiring girl. She always learnt the names of the plants, and was fascinated by the way that plants were related to other plants.

She also loved to see seeds grow into seedlings,and then into plants. She was most interested in the reproduction of plants, however, and the different ways it could be achieved.

"Can I ask you something?" she said to John, as they were working in the greenhouse.

"Of course, Marie, that's what I'm here for, "said John, always keen to share his knowledge.

"I don't understand how seeds are made. I don't know much about human,and animal biology, but it usually takes a male and female to make a baby, doesn't it? Whereas I can't see that happening with plants."

"Ah but it does, Marie." said John. "The original seed is made by the female plant. Then, for many plants that seed is fertilised by pollen from a male version of the plant. The pollen is carried to the female by insects, often bees."

"Oh," said Marie, "and does the male plant get any pleasure from that, John? Its just that my sister says that men get a lot of pleasure when they fertilise women."

John was not really sure where this was leading. It wasn't the type of question that he was expecting from a young novice! "Well, nobody really knows that, Marie," he said. "Its impossible to know whether plants have feelings I'm afraid. We assume that there is a natural drive to increase or prolong life in each species, and that's why it happens."

"Oh," Marie pondered. "So do any animals get pleasure from it John?"

"They may do, Marie. Its a way to ensure that humans continue to survive, and so that may be the same for animals."

"Its very confusing John," continued Marie. "The Order says it should not be done unless it is done to produce children, but my sister says that everybody does it, whether it is to produce children or not."

"I won't pretend to understand your Order, Marie," said John "but I don't see that it does anybody any harm, and I know many many people who give joy to each other by it."

John could feel the next question coming, but by now he felt sorry for this young girl and decided to be honest with her. "John, can I ask you if you have children?"

"No. Marie," he said, " sadly I can't give my wife children. The doctor confirmed it."

"Oh I'm sorry, John. I didn't mean to pry."

"That's Ok, Marie, and before you ask, yes we do make love sometimes, and we enjoy it."

It was time for Marie to go back to her other duties, so she said goodbye with a smile, "Thank you John for being so honest with me. I hope I can repay you sometime."

John watched her go back down the path. The novices here did not have to wear the full habit, and did not have to wear a hat outside. He could see she had a slim figure and fair hair, which was probably a bit longer than the mother superior would approve of. She had a pretty young face, with some freckles.

John knew it was ridiculous, but he couldn't help wondering what sex would be like with this young virgin.

That night, Louisa joined her once again, when all the other women had retired to bed. Marie had become very close to Louisa and neither talked about their situation anymore. They simply enjoyed each other more and more.

But their intimacy made Marie more and more curious about what it would be like to be penetrated by a man. She loved it when Louisa had entered her with her fingers, at first very gently, but then they had both become more vigorous in their love making, and by now neither was a virgin.

The thought of a man's penis was definitely something she enjoyed, and even when Louisa had left her bed, she touched herself with a man in mind. She admitted to herself it was John she imagined, pushing himself inside her.

Marie knew by now that she had to know what sex was like with a man, but she was not sure if she wanted to terminate her calling yet. She was sure of something however, and that was that she could not risk becoming pregnant,

And that made John the perfect choice, since he had admitted his infertility to her.

As the weeks of spring had passed, and summer had begun to bring the scent of the garden to its peak, John and Marie had become very close. Their conversations had moved from gardening, to cover many subjects, and it was clear that they had a lot in common, the most significant being their kindness to their fellow men.

Marie knew that if she was seen being too close to John, by any of the sisters, she would be reported to the Mother Superior and expelled. There was one part of the garden, however, which was surrounded by tall rose bushes, and could not be seen from anywhere else nearby.

Marie suggested to John that, since it was very hot that day, they could have a picnic lunch there. John agreed. He had become more and more attracted to Marie, especially as she had continued to ask him about the enjoyment men and women had with each other.

Marie went to the kitchens and brought out some bread and cheese, with some milk and water, for them. She laid it down on a blanket, which she had brought from her room, and sat down.

John noticed that she had combed her hair before coming back from the kitchens. He sat down close to her and they drank some milk. She was asking him about the village, and laughing about John's humorous view of village life, when she held up a grape for John to take with his mouth. "John, look," she said, "I've seen pictures of Romans eating like this. Do you like it!"

John took the grape in his hands and kissed her. Marie didn't resist. She pulled him down onto her. "Please John, I want to make love with you. Please, show me what it is like."

John hesitated but only for a moment. Marie was wearing a long flowing skirt which the convent had given her. John pulled the skirt up and immediately saw Marie's shaved pussy. He gasped.

"Do you like me like this John?"

John spoke softly, "You're very beautiful Marie.". He pushed her white thighs wide apart and went down on her pussy, pushing his tongue into her and teasing her clitoris. Marie pulled him up.

"Now John please, mmmh, come into me please!"

John guided his cock to her, and then thrust inwards. Although Marie had had Louisa's fingers in her before, there was a little pain, but not enough to mask the waves of pleasure she was now enjoying.

John's gardener hands were rough, but so tender on Marie's soft white skin. She put her hands down and felt his cock,as it was pounding ever harder between the lips of her vagina. She felt his balls. Wow, she thought, this is so beautiful. Why, she wondered, was the Order so against it. It was so beautiful. "More John," she groaned, "do it harder to me please!"

John hadn't wanted to hurt the young girl but he had never enjoyed sex so much. He fucked her harder now, and she was responding vigorously, driving her hips into him, to feel his hot hard cock go into her, absolutely, as far as it could. "Oh John," she panted, "its amazing!"

John had continued to thrust, and his semen was firing deep within her. What a glorious feeling she had as she put her hand down, and around John's cock.

She leaned over and sucked his cock, licking all his cum and swallowing him. "Mmmh John, you taste so good, but we should stop now in case anybody comes. I want to do it again though. Can we go somewhere else in private so you can do it to me all day!" she laughed, like a little girl.

"Yes Marie, it was so beautiful, and I want to make you happy." He kissed her gently, and they parted.

A few days later they were working together when John asked her if she could leave the convent at anytime. She said she was allowed out to visit her parents, once a month, but she could tell them that she had to study for Church exams this time, and could not see them.

"That's good Marie," he said. "My wife goes to work so you can come to my house. When can you come?"

"I can come on Friday, if thats Ok John, but what if your wife finds out?"

"Don't worry Marie," John said, "I'm afraid Mary lost interest in sex after there was no longer any hope of children, so we only make love now and again. She probably wouldn't mind."

Friday was not a convent day for John, and since the Duke was a very flexible employer, he stayed at home and waited for Marie.

Marie rang John's bell at 10 o'clock. He opened the door and Marie went in quickly. She smiled at John, and kissed him as he held her tight. They went immediately to the bedroom, where John unbuttoned her top and let it fall to the floor. Her breasts were firm and her nipples erect. He kissed and sucked them hard as he loosened her skirt and panties, and let them fall.

The girl that stood before him was a work of art. The long flowing hair framed her pretty face and curled around her full young breasts. Her shaved pussy stood out as a centrepiece of her creamy marble legs and torso.

John quickly took off his clothes and stood facing her with his erection pointing upwards at her. She put her arms around him and dropped into a kneeling position. As she took his cock confidently into her mouth she stroked his balls, and pulled him closer.

"Ahh Marie, we need to go slow. You'll get me too excited, and I'll have to finish!" John lifted her and laid her on the bed. She immediately spread her legs and pulled him down. He fell on her and thrust into her. She gasped but at the same time put her hands onto his buttocks and pulled him as hard as she could, into her.

It was all John could do not to cum, but he held back, and then withdrew. He could not resist Marie's young body for long, however. He sucked her nipples and explored her gorgeous pussy with one, two, then three fingers, until she cried out for him to mount her.

Rising above her, John thrust into her soaking wet pussy. "Mmmh Marie, this is the pleasure you asked me about. Do you want more? Do you like me fucking you?"

John slammed into her, over and over. "Yes John, I love you fuck-ing me." Marie gasped. She was not yet too comfortable with the language.

John put his lips to her ears, "Marie I want to fuck your cunt hard. Say it if you want me too."

Marie put her lips to John's ears. She stuck her tongue in his ear and his cock throbbed inside her, "John, fuck my cunt as hard as you want, love" John's cock throbbed and he rammed her as hard as he could, over and over, harder, harder, and over and over. She moaned, and they both grunted loudly as they came together, panting and breathing hard, as they kissed so deeply.

Marie put her hands down as John's cock came out of her, and rubbed his cum across her loins, licking him and kissing him, with her fingers in his mouth, so they could both taste, and swallow, the hot juices they had made together.

When Marie left John that day she knew that she could not continue with the Order. She could no longer deny the carnal lust that she was nurturing inside her, and wanted to go on till she had tasted everything.

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers