The Nuclear Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Six million dollars, US... Profit?" my jaw must have hit the ground.

"Yes baby, six million and I take a ten per cent cut off the profit..." she told me proudly.

"Wow... Just wow!" I looked at Amy again with new eyes; this woman was one smart cookie. She smiled a Cheshire cat grin at me.

"So that's why the legal agreements," Amy told me, finishing her explanation. "I don't tell many people outside of my business contacts, and I've never told Mum and Dad because I didn't want my family knowing. I knew they might try to mooch money off me. As far as they know, I work for a company doing admin, not own it. It won't matter much in a few years when I am older, married and have kids. But right now, I want to avoid unnecessary attention."

I laughed despite myself. My girlfriend was a woman of means, managing to hide it from all of us for the past few years.

"So what now?" I asked.

"I take you home, and we live happily ever after," she told me as if it was law.

We both smiled at each other, chatting for a few minutes as I digested what Amy told me. Then we got back in the car, Amy directing me the rest of the way to her place.

When you hear of people with money and their houses, you think of grand places with rolling hills or massive mansions built into the side of the mountains. Amy's place was a little closer to the second. As we drove through the famous town of Noosa, Amy had me drive up a hill, then up to her home, now where I lived. We went through a pair of massive security gates into a virtual resort paradise. Palm trees, manicured lawns, tropical flowers. Then there was the house. It was a modern-looking structure, with lots of pillars and loping angles, giving it a luxurious but not arrogant look.

I drove up the driveway at Amy's instruction, parking under the driveway awning. I felt embarrassed to park my crappy car in front of a beautiful house, but Amy didn't care. She unlocked the big double front doors with a swipe card, then helped me with my suitcases. Walking through the front doors, I noticed rooms on either side, but a short walk took us to a living area that overlooked the Pacific Ocean. I stood awed by the vista.

"Do you like it, baby?" Amy asked, moving in behind me and wrapping her arms around me.

For a moment, I said nothing, taken by the view. "Amy, it's all incredible. I don't think I have ever seen a view as amazing as this," I replied. I loved the ocean, and when I needed to run for the cardio portion of my workouts to keep myself fit for my fights, I often ran on the beach rather than on a treadmill in the gym. This would be a great area to train in.

Amy laughed while holding me, her arms locked around my waist as I stared at the view. "Well, you should see old Mrs Raditz's view up the hills. She's an old widow that kind of looks after me. Anyway, she has another few meters in height. It is mind-blowing looking off her balcony, but thank you."

Amy then led me up a small flight of stairs into the master bedroom. It was tastefully decorated with a large television on one wall, a PlayStation and Xbox hooked up underneath it. I smiled, just like Amy. She had her nerd on even in bed. An entry into an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe was to one side of the room. On the other was a balcony fronted by a massive glass wall and sliding door. I walked up to the door, immediately opening it onto the balcony. Stepping out, I closed my eyes and breathed in the sea air. Immediately, I could feel the stress of my time on the Gold Coast melting away, the divorce from Georgia would be over soon, and my family was now far enough away that I wouldn't need to see them again for a long time if I didn't wish it.

I must have been standing there for a few minutes, as before I knew it, Amy slid in beside me, passing me a drink, Kraken and coke; from the looks of things, she had the same. I raised an eyebrow, she smirked at me.

"Hey, I've been in love with you for a long time," she smiled. "I know you love this drink, so is there any reason I wouldn't develop a taste for it too?"

I chuckled, holding my glass to the side, clinked with Amy, taking a couple of big sips.

As I savoured the taste of the rum, we sat down on the chairs on the patio as silence reigned for a few minutes. The only sound was the ocean crashing against the shoreline, a rhythmic beat in the background as I enjoyed the view. "A bitcoin for your thoughts?" Amy asked, then she laughed; I returned the smile.

"Amy..." I started, then stopped letting my shoulders slump, standing up again to lean on the balcony rail. I looked out at the ocean. A moment later, I felt a concerned hand touch my arm.

I wasn't entirely sure where it came from, but I cried then, tears falling from the balcony to the ground floor below, making wet marks on the polished concrete below.

I glanced at my new girlfriend, who had a gentle concern on her face; I think she knew this had been coming for a while now. Suddenly away from everything, I could unwind, which was the first step in my real recovery.

After a few minutes, I drew a deep breath, staring into the glass in my hand and then back out at the ocean. "Amy, In the last year, I've raged, been angry, been depressed, and I have had no idea where I'm going. I once had what I thought was a loving family, a wife I thought wanted to be my sunrise and sunset. I even thought I was going to be a Dad..." I swallowed, giving Amy a pained little smile at that thought. I felt Amy touch me gently again but say nothing.

"I've spent a lot of my time in exile time feeling sorry for myself. I might have done something more drastic and permanent if it wasn't for Darren and Toni in those early days." I felt Amy's hand squeeze mine as she drew a sudden breath, but still, she said nothing.

I noticed a ship on the horizon and smiled. "But a couple of months ago, Joanna came to give me what for, dragging along some woman who would back her up." I turned and looked at her. She smiled back at me. "Apparently, this woman has had a crush on me for years but never told anyone." Amy nodded and smiled, still not saying a word.

"Since then, she has been my shadow, calling me every day that I couldn't see her, holding my hand and never letting go of me when I did get to see her. She laughs with me, and I know she will cry with me because her pain in this is similar to mine, having lost a sister. But then she asks me to run away with her bringing me here." I gestured to the ocean and then the house behind us.

"I find out that not only is she into me, but she's fallen in love with me. She's rich, extremely intelligent, has a great sense of humour, a killer body, kisses extremely well, and has these incredible blue eyes that rival the beauty of the ocean right now."

I turned and reached out, gently grabbing her chin, then slid my hand to hold her cheek as I stared into her eyes.

"Amy," I said, taking a deep breath, committing myself to the course of action I was about to verbalise. "You told me earlier that you love me. I know I'm still very much damaged goods. I know that there is still a lot of hurt inside me, but you brought me here because you care. I believe... No, I know that it's inside me. It's been building since that day with Joanna, the moment you stayed behind when she left. I'm conflicted and scarcely believing myself capable of feeling this but Amy... I love you too."

"Robbie?" Amy asked quietly with a tremble in her voice. "You love me, as in you really care for me?" asking as if she scarcely believed it.

As she saw the tears in my eyes, I nodded, "I do, Amy, I really do. I know I'm messed up, but I love you as much, if not more than I ever loved Georgia. It feels stronger too, as I know we're only at the beginning of you and me. I love you because you haven't tried to ask me to do anything for you. You never demanded that I give you anything. When I look at you, my heart beats faster. When you're not with me, I feel like all the warmth has been pulled from the room. When my mobile rings I rush to it hoping that it's you.

"Every day, I find myself unable to walk away from you. Even if you didn't have this..." I again gestured to everything around us. "I honestly thought we were headed to some little rented apartment that would just be you and me with noisy neighbours banging on the walls or having parties till all hours of the night."

Amy laughed, "We can move there if you want, but I like this place. As long as it's with you, I'm alright living anywhere!"

I smiled, kissing her gently before we sat at the balcony table again. "So what now?" I asked.

Amy took a sip of her drink, thinking for a minute while we settled.

"Well," Amy mused. "As I said, not many people know ALRO outside the investment community. And everyone that does is under the same privacy agreements that you are, and believe it or not, I am as well."

I raised my eyebrows.

"I want my money protected, Robbie. I worked hard for it, sure, I was in the right place at the right time initially, but it managed to work for me because of that privacy. We invest in places quietly as private equity. Most of the time, it works out well on the returns with the correct guidance."

"As for us, I meant what I said," Amy told me, looking at me seriously. "I want you to run away with me. I need to visit ALRO's US and European staff, so I would love it if you came with me?"

"You want me to come with you?" I asked, raising my eyebrow again, making her giggle at the repeated gesture.

"Yes, Robbie, I meant what I said last night. I want you with me every night. I want you away from my bitch of a sister as well as your train wreck of a family for a few months. When we come back, well, I have an idea for you..." She said, a little bit of an evil grin in her eyes.

I laughed, "I have no doubt." I thought for a moment. I was learning quickly that Amy usually had a plan. "Alright, let's do it!"

Her smile caught me, and I found myself staring at her.

"Amy," I asked, a mischievous grin growing on my face.

"Yes?" she replied, a look of delight growing as she looked at me.

"Be my girlfriend," I replied.

She said nothing but put her drink on the table beside us and kissed me.

"That's a yes," I said as she pulled back.

She slapped me on the arm playfully, "Of course, I've been your girlfriend since I got you out of jail."

We laughed at the reference pulling out the chairs again, spending the rest of the afternoon talking about places she wanted to take me. Over dinner that night, which was a ten-minute walk down to the local village and a very nice Italian restaurant, we continued to talk. Amy was energised as I had never seen her before. She was excited to take me with her and share her world.

That evening, as we returned to her house, she showed me where I could unpack my suitcases. She showed me drawers in the walk-in wardrobe that was just for me. Then she excused herself to make a few calls, telling me to wander around the house, then take a shower and relax.

I wandered around, amazed by everything. There were five bedrooms, including the master; two shared a bathroom, and the other three had their own little ensuites. Each of the bedrooms had a view out over the water.

She also had what looked to be a very well-arranged workout room, with space for free weights, a punching bag and several machines. I was impressed. After more investigation, I found a media room with seating for a dozen people. I found a well-stocked wine cupboard, temperature-controlled, of course. Her kitchen had loads of space, a butler's pantry, and three separate ovens for catering.

As I wandered around, I could hear Amy in what I assumed was her home office. She was talking on a conference call. I heard her talk about different companies I had never heard of. With the snippets I heard, she was asking for a lot financial reports. I also caught her letting one person, an English-sounding lady, know that both of us would be visiting soon.

At one point, I popped my head into her office, a big room with multiple monitors, televisions and cameras set up as she was waiting for a connection. She motioned for me to come in. I smiled and shook my head; I was going to take small steps into her professional life.

I returned to the master bedroom, jumping into the shower. The water pressure was terrific. It was strong, the water falling over me making me feel like my worries were being washed away again. Afterwards, I sat back out on the deck, enjoying the view and the evening breeze. I called Darren and Toni, letting them know that Amy and I had arrived safely. They wanted to know what the place was like. I was scant on the details, unsure what I could or could not say. We started talking about my training for the upcoming fight, then about halfway through the chat, Amy came out onto the balcony smiling once she knew I was talking with Darren and Toni. I put it on speaker, the four of us then spoke for about half an hour on the trip up, and of course, Darren pushed me on my training schedule.

I snorted at his question, "you should see the gym setup Amy has here, Darren; it's going to be a dream to train in." Too late, I realised what I said and quickly looked at Amy, panic in my eyes. She looked at me and laughed.

"It really is, Darren," Amy replied, her eyes sparkling. "I use it when I can, but honestly, about a month ago, I set it up for Robbie so he would have a space to train. We will get you up soon. Sound good?"

"Sounds great, can't wait to see your new place, Robbie," Darren replied, and I could hear the grin in his voice.

I mouthed the words sorry to Amy, but she smiled, dismissing my concern. She motioned she was heading for a shower and that I should continue to chat. Darren and I talked about fight preparation for my first big fight. Set for a few weeks' time down in Brisbane. It would be a big event as it was my first professional fight. Darren felt I was ready. We would both have to drive from different directions this time instead of driving up together.

A few minutes later, I hung up and walked back into the room. Amy, fresh from the shower, strolled out of the bathroom.

"Amy, I am so sorry about the gym gaffe. I just wa..." my voice died in my throat, unable to form words coherently.

Amy was standing in the archway between the bedroom and the bathroom, wearing almost nothing. Well, there were wisps of fabric over certain parts of her anatomy, but it was more lace than anything else.

I've previously mentioned that while Amy and Georgia share similar facial features, that is almost where their similarity as sisters ends. They are, of course, only half-sisters, same mother but different fathers. Amy's father, Peter, is one of the most chilled-back, amazing guys I know. Amy's looks and figure must come mainly from the genes on her father's side, as looking at her now, Amy's body puts Georgia's to shame. On the other hand, the cheater, Steve, Georgia's father, must-have skinny, skanky genes. Well, I suppose that's not fair, Ruth, Georgia and Amy's older sister, also has Steve for a father, and as much as I know, she is as loyal to her husband as they come.

But let's not digress too much. I've mentioned Amy's black hair and blue eyes previously. But now, standing in the doorway, I genuinely got to see the woman I was falling in love with displaying her sexy body for the first time.

Amy's hair was out; long raven, straight stands fell over her shoulders, partially covering the tops of her breasts. Her milky white skin was smooth without blemish, still glowing from the shower that she just had. Amy had just a hint of makeup on, I didn't think it was much, but it made her even more alluring.

My eyes travelled down to her chest and those amazing orbs. While Georgia was a small b-cup. Amy had the whole package in what must have been a generous D-cup. She smiled as she noticed my gaze moving down her body. She was suddenly standing straighter as I inspected her, presenting herself to be viewed by her man. As she thrust her chest out, I could see her arousal. Amy's nipples were hard; they were big, dark and thick. Through the sheer lacy bra, her dark brown areola were visible, causing making my cock stir to life. Her stomach was taut and toned. Her hips flared out for a broad, curvy ass that, as she posed with just the lacy black thong, I could not wait to get my hands on.

I must have been staring longer than was appropriate because she started chuckling.

"You like?" she asked, swinging her hips in a sultry fashion as she started walking over to the bed.

"Amy, you are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen!" I exclaimed as she slid into my arms, our lips meeting; I knew we both felt sparks fly.

Amy grinned as our lips parted after what felt like an eternity. We looked into the eyes of each other. "I bet you say that to all the girls," she joked.

For a moment, I tried to think. "You are the first woman ever to get me to lose all coherent thought mid-sentence," I replied as we continued to smile and exchange small intimate kisses.

"Then come here and show me how much you want me," she cooed as we finished moving over to the bed.

We made out for the next twenty minutes as we explored each other's bodies. For my part, I began slowly removing each piece of lace between kisses. Some of the most impressive sights I have ever seen were hidden underneath each slip. I was right about her nipples. They were long and thick, almost a quarter-inch from her breast. Around the edge of her very dark areola, the skin bunched together in her excitement, crinkled skin exclaiming to me how turned on she was.

When I kissed down to her breasts, I took her left nipple into my mouth, sucking gently while letting my tongue play. After a minute, it felt like Amy had a mini orgasm from the guttural moan she made. When I moved across to the right nipple, I looked, and I could see a single drop of moisture becoming apparent from her nipple. I looked up at Amy. She was watching me, her eyes narrow in anticipation.

Amy blushed when our eyes met, "My breasts are very sensitive, Robbie; I often leak just a little when turned on. It's not milk but..." She never finished the sentence as I took the nipple into my mouth and sucked; Amy moaned hard. If one was to assign it, the taste was slightly sweet but also had her scent, that earthen smell that made me think of Amy's natural musk.

As much as I wanted to stay there and keep playing with her amazing tits, I was on a mission to get to know my girlfriend's body. I slowly worked my way down, kissing her toned stomach, noticing that she had neither an innie nor an outie for a belly button. Instead, she had a cute swirl receiving a few moments of admiring kisses.

As I continued moving down to admire her pussy, I purposely bypassed her mons. For a moment, Amy's face fell as if she was expecting me to dive in, but I lifted her right leg, kissed her calf to her thigh, then repeated the same on the left. By the time I got up to the left, her aroma was all over the place, her black lace panties soaked, her chest rising and falling as Amy was breathless in heat. I smiled at her, nodding when she focused on my face; Amy lifted a leg allowing me to pull the tiny strip of lace away from her most holy of holies.

Barely contained underneath the lace was a beautiful and almost perfect example of the female genitalia. Amy had big, long pussy lips oozing moisture from between them. Her clit stood proud and ready. A well-maintained triangle of black pubic hair capped the beautiful sight. With zero hesitation, I dove in like a man who had been stuck in the desert without water and found an oasis.

Before Amy, I had only been with two other women, firstly my high-school girlfriend. We gave each other our virginities the night of our senior formal. And, of course, Georgia, my soon-to-be ex-wife. Amy was my third; and, if I had my way from the searing brand I could feel being applied to my soul, she would be the last. I ate her as if my life depended on it, trying to recall every trick I learned to please her.