The Nude Day Assignment Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Coach Helen began to cry out with pleasure as she hit another orgasmic rush, while she calmed Jack stood and shoved his stony hard cock all the way in ... she groaned her happiness while he quickly pounded out a large cum. She held him tightly as he softened, kissing his cheeks and lips with gentle pleasure. "Thank you Jack, that was truly lovely," she said.

While Jack and Coach Helen were cuming, Monica and Coach James each reached a happy end. Helping her stand, Coach James pulled her to him, "Monica that was great, God, really great, thank you," and they embraced and kissed. Meanwhile similar endings were taking place all over the room. In just a few minutes the students and Coaches all sat quietly in post orgasmic bliss. The last couple was the pretty black haired girl who'd been sucking the brothers' cocks; she lay on her back on the floor where one of the brothers eagerly ate her pussy to a shuddering climax.

After a few minutes Coach Helen stood, stretched and said, "Well that was something ..." Just then a soft, round red-haired girl stood and asked, "Coach, can we change partners?"

Coach Helen looked puzzled, "Well ..."

The red-haired girl smiled broadly, "Coach, what I mean is I want to have more sex with another boy," her voice was warm and happy.

"Oh, sorry I was a little slow on the uptake. How many of you would like to continue?"

Hands all over the classroom when up.

"OK then," Coach Helen said, "there's not another class scheduled here today but we should probably limit it to 30 minutes ... that OK with everybody?"

There was a murmur of agreement, "Well don't just stand there, pick another partner!"

It was like a gold rush in the Klondike, boys and girls moved together so quickly. The pretty little black haired girl who'd spent the last interlude sucking and fucking the two brothers stood up and went immediately to David. "How about it handsome, wanta' stick that big ol' piece of meat in me?" She wore a broad smile and her perky little tits danced as David looked toward Monica. Monica simply grinned and waved, he laughed in response as the pretty little black haired girl used both hands to stroke his cock into her mouth.

The sounds of sucking, licking and flesh moving together filled the room again. For her part, Leah had only watched the couplings as she softly rubbed her breasts and fingered herself. She'd decided she would never see the like again and didn't want to miss a thing.

She watched with wonder as the little black haired girl swallowed David's big slab of man meat all the way down burying her nose in his pubes when one of the tall brothers tapped her gently on the shoulder.

"Hey there, my name is Clay and that guy doing Coach Helen is my brother Calvin. I saw you sitting here and you're so pretty I wondered if you'd consider ..."

Before he could finish Leah reached out pulling him to her by his very hard cock, "Oh yes I would ... I'm Leah!" He leaned down and pulled her into an open mouth kiss. There was a sense of steam in the room as bodies collided again and again. The smell of cum, pussy juice and sweat was so strong it almost made their eyes water ... and they loved it.

One after another the couples and three-ways came to a sticky conclusion; sweaty bodies sat, squatted and lay quietly on the floor. The tall brother hammering Coach Helen finally pulled out and fired volleys of cum spattering on her belly and breasts. He looked down between her legs with great satisfaction seeing her swollen labial lips and large gaping red hole.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As the kids were leaving for school earlier in the day, Mary Ann's brother Joe stood on the porch watching them go. He was always shy and even though he felt empowered after a night of nearly constant sex he'd decided against accompanying them to school.

In the house David's mother Linda and Monica's mother Hortencia better known as Tencia were talking. Linda looked around and asked her longtime friend Tencia, "Where's Joe?"

"He's out on the porch seeing them off. He didn't want to go with them, shy I think, and he definitely didn't want to go home without Mary Ann." Then with a gleam in her eye she said, "When he comes in do you wanta' play with him for a while?"

Linda leaned forward looking down the hall to the front screen door just as Joe stepped inside. With a grin and a wink she got up walking toward Joe. Tencia giggled, "Wait for me ...

Joe watched them move up the hallway toward him; he smiled as he watched Tencia's large breasts wobble and wave. Her big chocolate areolas stood out against her cinnamon brown skin and her large thimble sized nipples jutted proudly. His gaze wandered down her body over her mommy tummy to the dark brown bush that hid her swollen pussy. David's mother Linda was a marked contrast to Tencia, at 5'5" Linda was a good 3 inches taller than her friend and her breasts, a full 36C cup, although sizable were considerably smaller.

Linda's body, on the other hand, was lean and well muscled; her pussy lips were clearly visible in the large gap between her thighs. In Joe's eyes she was absolutely beautiful in that special farm wife way. Just looking at them his penis began to fill with blood and his breath quicken with the promise of two grown women who clearly wanted him.

Filled with a bucket of horny and newly found confidence, Joe spread his legs slightly, stroked his swollen cock, put his hands on his hips and waggled his dick back and forth, "Hey ladies, is this what you're looking for?"

They stopped just in front of him laughing. Linda grinned, "OK Joe, the question is ... do you want some of this?" While she asked the question, she moved behind Tencia slipping her hands around her body she pinched Tencia's large nipples between her fingers and pushed them toward Joe.

Looking at the offering Joe grinned broadly, "Yes please ..." then ducked his head down sucking a large nipple into his mouth. While he suckled his left hand supported the breast while the other hand caressed and fondled the free nipple. Linda leaned against the hall wall and watched them.

Just then she heard the gravel in the sounds of rustle and crunch as a car drove down the long driveway toward the house. She patted Tencia on the shoulder and said, "You guys take it in Leah's room and I'll see who this is ..." she pointed to the room just behind them and pushed past them to the front door.

Walking softly the few feet to the door, Linda looked out through the screen seeing a green recent model dully pickup truck. It didn't look familiar; she'd hoped it might be Tim the new pastor at church who'd spent the night with her, but no. As it drew to a stop she stepped out barefoot onto the porch. Being naked didn't even cross her mind.

Robert Ortega got out of the truck and walked up to the porch. "Damn Linda, you're naked!"

"Yes Robert, I know. Not the first time you've seen me naked ..."

He threw up his hands, "I'm sorry, just wasn't expecting it. Is Monica here?"

"No Robert, she's at school with David and the other kids."

He stood silent for a moment, scuffed his boot on the gravel and looked up directly at Linda's pussy. They stood quietly for a moment longer and then he shook his head, "Sorry, shit sorry again. I just need to talk to Tencia and Monica."

Realizing that something was troubling him Linda relaxed, "Tencia is here Robert."

"I suppose she's naked too," he said softly.

"Yes Robert, we're having a naked day, quite a few folks have spent time here naked, you too as I recall. You want to strip off and come inside?" She could easily see the tent in his jeans and deciding to tempt him a little, she sat on the steps and spread her legs just enough to give him a clear view of her pussy.

The tent in his pants appeared to grow even more. Finally he said, "I guess I better," and began pulling his clothes off. Linda reached out and took the clothing one piece at a time, folding each carefully. When he finished she held the pile to her nose, sniffed and said, "Come on Robert these stink, I'm putting them in the wash right now!"

She walked him down the hall past the bedrooms until they reached the hall bath she said, "You stink too. Get in there and take a good shower, towels are where they always were." He did as she instructed and she pulled the door shut behind him. After putting his clothes in the washer and getting it started she went back up the hall and opened Leah's door quietly.

Looking in she saw Tencia's head buried in Joes crotch, her nose was nestled in his coppery pubes. Looking closer she could see her throat pulsing as she swallowed a load of Joe's cum. After a moment Joe's body relaxed and his hands dropped from her head; Tencia pulled off his cock allowing it to flop on his belly.

She looked up at Linda with a bright smile, "Sorry honey, I just couldn't wait, he's such a sweet suck; his cum tastes like pineapple."

Linda shook her head and smiled, "Guess who's here?" Tencia shook her head questioningly.

"Robert."

Surprise swam over Tencia's face, "What the fuck?"

"I don't know, he said he needs to speak to you and Monica. I made him strip, put his clothing in the washer and sent him to the shower to cleanup," Linda said.

"Are we in trouble," asked Joe with concern on his face.

Tencia patted his belly gently, "No baby, you just relax now," her voice was soft and reassuring.

Linda smiled as him as well, "No to worry, you just be real nice to Tencia while I take care of Robert."

Tencia looked up at Linda, "Really ..."

Linda giggled softly, "Yes dear, really ..."

As Linda closed the door Tencia rubbed Joe's increasingly hard cock, "Joe honey, it's time for you to eat me; are you ready?" Joe grinned nodding his agreement.

Linda turned and looked down the long hallway. It was a wide comfortable space running from the large master bedroom with its adjoining bathroom past Leah's room, the guest room, the big hall bathroom and then David's room before spilling out into the living room.

When her father-in-law built their home he envisioned the grand homes of his native Scotland, so the big house sprawled comfortably. The walls were handmade Ponderosa Pine panels that glowed with a golden sheen and reflected the light from the many windows that lined the opposite porch wall. Linda loved this big house; it gave her peace and comfort.

Taking a deep breath she walked quickly to the hall bathroom door and listened until the shower stopped. She waited for him to dry off but after a while when he didn't come out she quietly opened the door.

Robert Ortega stood by the sink with his eyes tightly shut as he hurriedly stroked his short thick dick, his damp towel was pooled at his feet. Linda watched him for a moment and then stepped up beside him and laid her hand on his shoulder. He stopped abruptly and jerked away.

"Robert, I'd like to do that for you," Linda said reassuringly.

"I'm sorry, you startled me," he said. He was nervous and embarrassed.

"Robert, it's not the first time I've seen you doing that, don't be embarrassed. I think it's exciting."

He took a deep breath and relaxed; as he did so Linda sat down on the tub edge across from him. Once seated she put her hands on his hips and pulled him to her. "Come here Robert, come on ..." she said in an encouraging voice.

When he was directly in front of her she pulled his cock to her mouth. At 2" thick and just over 5" long it fit perfectly in her mouth. She ran her tongue around the big bell shaped head, spending a lot of time licking the frenulum as she sucked. Robert groaned, "Oh god Linda, it's been so long, your mouth is as sweet as ever. I'm not gonna' last long ..."

She pulled away from him and looking up said, "Leah was a baby the last time you and Tencia spent a naked weekend with Pete and me. That's over 17 years ... do you still have that thick marshmallow cum?"

He looked down with a grin and said, "I don't know, but we're both gonna' find out pretty quick; I'm a little backed up."

Linda giggled a little girl giggle and sucked him back into her mouth. Using both hands she rolled his balls in her hands while she bobbed her head rapidly and sucked. In just seconds he grabbed her head shoving his cock deep into her mouth and began to squirt ribbons of goo. He filled her mouth to the brim before leaning back against the sink top.

Linda chewed for a moment and then stood pulling him close. Being same height at 5'5" it was easy for her to press her mouth against his and slide her cum coated tongue in. He smiled and opened so that she could push a large portion of his cum into his mouth. They both swallowed and kissed deeply.

"Robert, your juice still has that sweet marshmallow flavor."

He laughed with satisfaction, "Been a long time Linda, a real long time. I've sure missed being with you and Pete; I think Tencia has too. Which reminds me, where is she?"

"She's still busy; come on, we'll go get a cup of coffee and talk for a bit," Linda said as she stood taking his hand and leading him out and down to the kitchen."

Reaching the kitchen, Linda pointed Robert to a kitchen chair and busied herself filling the coffee pot with fresh water and good ground coffee. Turning it on she took 2 large mugs from the overhead cabinet, sat them by the pot and turned to sit.

"Stop right there," Robert said. "Girl I swear you look exactly like you did when we were kids 20 years ago. How do you do it?"

She smiled, "Clean living and damn little sex; that is until yesterday. Since then I've had a bunch, or perhaps it's all a lie."

Robert looked at her seriously, "I've known you 25 years girl and all that time I've never known you to tell a lie; not once. So, what's my wife up to?"

"She's in bed with Joe Davis and I'm guessing he's balls deep right now," she said in a calm, quiet voice.

He was very quiet and she heard the coffee pot bubble to a stop. She stood and filled the two mugs, "Still like a little sugar Robert?"

He nodded, "Please ..."

Sitting the mugs on the table she pulled over a small sugar pot and sat it in front of him. He carefully scooped a l spoon of sugar and stirred it into his mug. They both sat quietly sipping the hot coffee, after a few minutes he said, "She's really pissed at me ..." his voice was soft and sad.

She looked him directly in the eye, "No Robert she's not pissed, she's deeply disappointed and sad herself. As I understand it you've been neglecting and avoiding her for at least two years; is that right?"

He just nodded his head and continued sipping his coffee.

After a moment Linda said in an exasperated voice, "What the hell is wrong you Robert?"

He took a sip of coffee, "Good coffee Linda, thank you."

"Robert if you don't speak the fuck up I'm gonna' smack the shit out of you!"

He leaned back and grimaced, "It a long story ..." Linda leaned forward with a serious look on her face, "I have time, get started!"

He signed, "You're right, you're right. About 3 years ago I was having trouble taking a piss so I went over to the County Clinic and the doctor bent me over a table and shoved his fingers up my ass. While he was digging around in there he found a big lump. He figured I had cancer."

She held up her hand, "And you didn't tell anybody ... Robert!"

"Yeah I know, it was a big mistake; anyway you remember I was in the Navy before Tencia were married right?" Linda nodded and looked expectantly.

"Anyway I went up to the VA Hospital in Sacramento to get it checked out. The news was not good; they confirmed I had prostate cancer. I didn't know what to do, but I was staying with my brother and I told him that night; he's an insurance agent. So he asks me if I have any life insurance and I say no I'd put it off. After he gets tired telling me what a dumbass I was he says I have to buy some right away."

Linda was perplexed, "But who would sell it you?"

He smiled ruefully, "My brother, but he tells me I have to lie on the application, good health, no problems. So I did, bought $ 250,000 of term life insurance. It seems the law in California is that if the policy is in force for over 12 months misstatements on the application don't count. Which means ... if I live for over 12 months after they cash the check, they have to pay when I die."

"Seems sketchy to me Robert," Linda said.

"Me too, but Jamie assured me it was true. I wanted to be sure that when I died Tencia and Monica would have a nest egg."

Linda leaned over and took his hand in hers, "Robert you have a good heart."

"Not really, the story gets worse," he said.

He sat for a minute and finished his coffee, "Could I have a little more?"

Linda refilled their mugs and said, "Why worse?"

"OK, so the VA docs say my tumor is pretty advanced and they consult with this super specialist in Los Angles and she flies up to meet me and they decide to do this fancy thing where they put a probe up my ass for radiation and give me some chemo and then let me recover for 4 to 6 weeks between treatments. Finally she implants some special gold bb's in what's left of my prostate and give me a series of some special iv treatment to clean up my blood - it's a whole lot more complicated than that but the upshot is that I'm supposed to be cancer free now."

Linda leaned back, "My God Robert, you've been through it ..."

"Yeah, but we gotta' get to the bad part. While I was getting the treatments I met this really sweet nurse and we became friendly and ..."

"ROBERT, you putz; are you telling me you've left your family out of the loop and that you've been cheating with a nurse!" Linda voice was strident.

He sighed deeply, "Yes, that's exactly what I'm telling you. It started last year when it looked like I was going to be alright. I've known for the last 6 months or so that it wasn't love, more like gratitude and that it had to end. On the way back home this morning I decided I had to come clean with everybody and let the cards fall where they may."

Linda stood up, "Stand up Robert." He rose hesitantly, once he was standing Linda wrapped him up in a hug, "Robert I love you, but you've got to be the dumbest man I've ever known."

She hugged him for a longtime until he hugged her back, "Alright, the kids won't be back from school for a couple of hours. You should probably talk to Tencia first and see what happens."

"I think you're right, ya' think she's done with the Davis boy yet?"

Linda kissed him on the cheek, "I'll go see, make us some fresh coffee while I get her OK?"

He nodded as she turned to go up the hallway.

Opening the door she looked inside and saw Tencia sitting on the side of the bed as Joe lay beside her with his arms around her back. "Hey there, how's everybody doing," Linda said.

Tencia smiled up at her as Joe softly kissed her thigh," I think we're pretty damn good here. What's going on out there?"

"Everything's quiet, but I think you should talk with Robert."

Tencia said, "Fuck him, I'm having a good time for the first time in years. He wants to leave me alone, go off to his brother's; I don't need to talk to that man. Tell him no thank you."

Linda reached out and took her hands, "Shut up and come with me now." Tencia frowned but she stood. Joe asked, "Should I come with you?"

"No honey, give us 10 minutes, we've got fresh coffee and I have some cookies baked just the other day, OK?"

Joe smiled, "Be out in 10 ..."

As they walked toward kitchen Tencia whispered in a ruff tone, "What the hell's going on?"

Linda replied, "Shut up and keep walking" there was no nonsense in her voice.

When they reached the kitchen Linda walked Tencia right up to her husband, "Stay right here." She stepped to the coffee pot, took out a fresh mug and poured it for Tencia. Turning she handed the coffee to her, "Robert, Tencia, take your coffee and go outside." She pointed out the window over the sink.