The Nude Model Ch. 01

Story Info
Josh gets creative as he tries to seduce his crush.
5.1k words
4.75
9.2k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've heard a lot of artists say there's nothing sexual about modeling nude. In most cases they're probably right-- just not when the model is hoping to get in the artist's pants.

In my case, I had the hots for a boy named Levi, an art student who lived on my street. He was one of those guys who was naturally gorgeous but seemed to make a point of not caring. His hair was always a mess, as if he couldn't be bothered to get it cut or even just combed. His tattoos kept peeking out from under his shirt, and his pants made his bulge and ass look really fucking juicy. I was dying to see what he was really packing under there.

It was pretty obvious he was into dudes, since I occasionally saw him bringing guys home. I loved the thought of what he might be doing behind closed doors. I liked to imagine him being an insatiable bossy bottom, the kind of guy who'd beg for my dick till I pounded his ass into oblivion, and I'd fill him up with cum.

The hard part seemed to be getting on his radar. I'd only ever talked to him once, when were waiting in line at the grocery store; and even then, the cashier was the one who'd told me his name. I did see him walking to and from class, and sometimes he'd stop to draw something. Still, with my luck, it always seemed to happen while I was tied up with work of my own. I definitely couldn't find him on Grindr or any other apps. One time I saw him coming out of a gay bar, so I tried hanging out there, but we never crossed paths.

That is, till I saw a flyer from his school. At first it looked like nothing special: it just said they were looking for models. But I was intrigued enough to go on their website, and when I did, I saw they needed people to pose nude.

It took a minute for that thought to sink in, but once it did, I couldn't get it out of my head. The thought of Levi seeing me naked was really fucking sexy. And the thought of him drawing my anatomy-- or painting it, or sculpting it, or whatever-- was enough to drive me wild. So I threw caution to the wind and signed up.

The school gave me a list of classes to choose from. I didn't know which ones Levi was in, so I picked a drawing class that seemed to fit when I'd see him walk home. Then I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best.

Part of me thought this was crazy. I'd never modeled before in my life, so I had no idea what to expect, and I knew full well that Levi was just a crush. But at this point there was no turning back.

When the day came, I met with a girl named Terri, who handled the logistics. She showed me around the classroom, and she explained their rules, which were actually pretty extensive. She'd told me to bring a bathrobe, since I'd need to wear it whenever I wasn't posing. No one could touch me in any way, only the instructor could talk to me, and so on.

"Dr. Peiris is always really good about this," she said. "Models seem to love how she runs her class."

"That's cool," was all I could say. I couldn't help noticing the drawings that hung on the back wall; I assumed they were all done by students, since they all showed human forms, some more artsy-fartsy than others. I had to wonder if my body would end up on that wall.

"Here's the dressing room," Terri said as she took me across the hall. "You can get ready however you like. I'd recommend using the bathroom before showtime. If you think you might get thirsty, there's water and soda in the fridge... is there anything else you need?"

I just shook my head. "I'm good," I replied.

"All right," Terri said, "then I'll leave you to it. Just make sure you're ready to go when class starts."

"Of course."

"If anything else comes up, just call me," she said, and then she walked away.

I stood alone for a few minutes, mostly just psyching myself up and staring into the mirror. I couldn't get over the feeling of anticipation: my heart was pounding, and my nerves were tingling. I just kept hoping it would all work out, that Levi would get to see me, and that he'd like what he saw... and maybe, just maybe, he might let me examine his body too.

Eventually I took a deep breath, and I forced myself to get moving. I took off my shoes and socks, then grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. Finally I unzipped my fly, grabbed my pants and my underwear, and yanked them down.

So there I was, butt naked, about to go in front of God-knows-how-many people. The reality of it was still sinking in. I gathered my nerve for another minute or so, then put on my bathrobe and stepped outside.

By this point the classroom was starting to fill up, but Levi was nowhere to be seen. My first thought was that I'd fucked up: if Levi wasn't there, then there was no point to any of this. But I kept the best pokerface I could.

"Hi," the professor said as she got up from her desk. "You must be Josh?"

"Yes."

"I'm Dr. Peiris."

"Pleased to meet you," I said as I shook her hand.

Dr. Peiris gave me a quick rundown of how he'd run the class. As she did, my eyes kept scanning the room. Most of the students were in their twenties, though some were old enough to be their parents; I assumed a few had gone back to school, or maybe they were just taking the class for fun. A lot of the guys were very clearly gay, including a Mexican couple that walked in holding hands, though I kept thinking the gay guy I wanted was conspicuously missing.

Then, just as Dr. Peiris opened her mouth to start the class, Levi came running in. He was out of breath and sweaty, though he seemed to be trying to hide it.

Dr. Peiris spoke for a minute or two, but I don't remember the details. I mostly just remember how hard my heart was pounding, especially since Levi looked especially sexy right then. His skin was so shiny that the light kept reflecting off his jawline. He had me so distracted that I almost missed when Dr. Peiris told me to go ahead.

I snapped back to reality and stepped on their little stage. I took one last breath before I finally took off my bathrobe. The first thing I felt was a breeze on my inner thighs, and I immediately got a few goosebumps. I could sense the students' eyes on me, from practically all directions. I had to remind myself that this was what I'd been wanting all long.

I tried to give Levi the best view, or at least the view I thought he might like. I knew the hard part would be staying still, so I sat on a bench with my ass angled toward him, my arms crossed, and my head slightly turned. I was hoping to see his reaction-- anything from scribbling furiously to just contemplating the sight-- but in that position I couldn't. So my imagination took over.

I wanted to think Levi was eyeing my ass. He might be staring at my crack, or maybe analyzing the shape of my cheeks. He could use a few quick flicks of his pencil to trace my muscles, or highlight the dimples on my tailbone. He might even try to recreate the texture of my skin.

Slowly but surely, my dick started to swell. I don't think Levi could see it, but some of the other students could. I forced myself to stay still, though I was starting to freak out. I didn't want anyone to know why I was really there. I tried to think of the biggest buzzkills I could-- things like people I didn't like, or shitty stories in the news-- and after a minute, I got softer again.

I sat still for what felt like a long time, till Dr. Peiris had me switch poses. In my new position, I could see Levi next to the Mexican couple. They were all working intently-- and Levi seemed to have caught his breath from before-- though I couldn't see the details of what they were drawing. No one said a word, so all I could hear were the scratching sounds of pencils on paper.

This went on for quite a while. Dr. Peiris had me do so many poses that the students must've seen every inch of my body, not just front and back, but also crevices like my taint or my pits. Everyone in the classroom was all business, as if these people saw this stuff every day-- which, come to think of it, they probably did.

Eventually the class wrapped up, and I put my bathrobe back on. I wanted to talk to Levi, but I knew I wasn't allowed to, at least not in the middle of class. I tried to make eye contact with him as I got off the stage, but go figure, he was looking in a different direction right then.

I couldn't wait to get to the dressing room and relax. My hormones were still raging, so I was looking forward to a nice jack-off sesh as soon as I got home.

But then, when I opened the door to the dressing room, I got a hell of an eyeful.

"Oh shit!" came a voice, and I saw a blur of skin as a guy jumped with surprise. He'd been bent over naked, so I'd glimpsed his ass in the air-- hole, ballsack, and all.

"Sorry," I said as I stepped back out of the dressing room. I didn't know what the fuck had just happened.

"It's okay," he said. "You don't need to go. I-I was just startled." The guy bent down again and picked up his phone, which he'd apparently dropped. "I'm guessing you're from Dr. Peiris's class?"

"Yeah," I said, "I didn't know anyone was in there-- I mean, I can wait to get dressed--"

"You can come in," he said. "I'm not shy. Considering half this school has seen me like this."

I blinked. I couldn't help checking out this guy's body: he was kind of hairy, though he seemed to take good care of himself, and his nicely-trimmed pubes framed his thick veiny cock. "I guess," I said as I tightened my bathrobe. Then I stepped back through the door and shut it behind me. "They didn't say I'd be sharing a dressing room... I mean, not that that's a problem--"

"Oh no, somebody fucked up, and I bet I know who it was. The class I just modeled for was totally disorganized, and forget about the instructor sticking to a schedule. It was probably his fuckup."

"Oh."

He walked over to a backpack, which apparently held his stuff. As he did, his cock and balls swung around beneath him. "Anyway, if you need some privacy... I mean I don't want to be an asshole about it."

"I never said you were an asshole," I said. "I mean you're the one who just got walked in on--"

"I guess that's true," he said. He pulled some deodorant from his backpack, and he sprayed his pits. "Though I should've known Dr. Peiris's class would be wrapping up now. Sorry if I freaked you out."

"Oh no, I'm fine--"

"That must've been a helluva first impression, seeing my ass up like that."

"You're good," I said. I glanced down at the bathrobe that I was still wearing. "I mean...."

"What?"

"You know what, you're right," I said. "There's nothing to see that the students haven't already seen." I untied my robe, pulled it off my shoulders, and let it fall from my body.

Both of us just stood there for a second, buck naked. I felt the same cool breeze on my skin that I'd felt in the classroom. I was a little worried about getting another boner, but then again, this guy could've just as easily gotten a boner of his own-- which I wouldn't exactly have minded.

Eventually I bent over and picked up my robe. I basically gave him the same view of my ass that I'd gotten of his.

"I...." His voice trailed off for a second. "I'm Brandon by the way."

"Josh," I said. He and I gave each other a fist bump, as if we were just chilling. Never mind neither one of us was wearing a stitch of clothing.

"So," Brandon said, "I'm guessing you're new here?"

"Yeah," I said. "Today was my first day."

"Oh shit. Seriously?"

"No kidding."

Brandon reached into his backpack and pulled out some undies. "How'd it go?"

"Fine I guess," I said. "I mean, all I did was sit there."

"A lot of people say it feels weird their first time."

"Well yeah," I said. "It was definitely... well, I dunno if weird is the right word."

Brandon fluffed his undies. "Would you wanna do it again?"

I shrugged. "I-I think so."

"Nice," he said. Then he put on his undies, and his cock and balls disappeared from view.

"Well," I said, "it sounds like I should be picking your brain about this stuff."

"You can pick my brain all you want to," he said. "I was gonna grab a drink at Thaxter's-- I mean first I need to go touch base with Terri, but after that, if you want to meet up--"

"Sure," I said without thinking. Thaxter's was the gay bar down the street, the same one where I'd seen Levi hang out.

"Nice," Brandon said as he pulled up a pair of shorts. "I'll probably be about half an hour, if that's cool?"

"Take your time," I said.

"Okay," Brandon said as he threw on a t-shirt and stepped into some flip-flops. He glanced in the mirror, apparently checking his hair, and then he zipped up his backpack. "See you then dude." With that, he slung his backpack over his shoulder, and he walked out the door.

I just stood there at first. I wasn't sure if Brandon had been flirting with me, or if he really just wanted to chill. But I couldn't deny that a hot guy had just seen me in all my nude glory, and he hadn't seemed the slightest bit put off.

Anyway, I got dressed and headed out. My place was on the way to Thaxter's, so I stopped there to drop off my stuff. I was tempted to stay longer and give my dick the beating that it was craving. But I forced myself not to, and I made my way to Thaxter's.

I was still hoping Levi would be at the bar, though it occurred to me that other students could hang out there too. I could only imagine what could happen if somebody recognized me.

I sat down, ordered a michelada, and nursed it for a while. I'd been to Thaxter's enough times that I knew the bartender, a guy named Kyle, and I recognized a few of the regulars; but beyond that, no one else looked familiar.

I mostly just scrolled through my Twitter while I waited. At one point my mom texted me, but I didn't really want to talk to her then, so I blew her off.

Eventually Brandon walked through the door. "Hey," I said.

"Hey man," he said. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting."

"Oh no worries," I said as I put away my phone.

Brandon sat beside me, and he put his backpack on the floor. "Terri just gave me the longest fucking sales pitch."

"What about?"

"She's trying to talk me into modeling over Zoom. Apparently they're trying to expand their online education, but they're having trouble finding models... as if that's a surprise."

I sipped my drink. "How do you mean?"

"I mean, I get how virtual classes are getting more and more common, but still. If they're just gonna have artists stare at us through a computer screen, what's the point of us posing in real time at all? Why not just show the artists a picture and have them work off that?"

"Hm," I said, "I never thought about it that way...."

"I dunno, maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I feel like they're trying to put us out of a job. Or at least pay us less."

Kyle threw a coaster across the bar. "You want your usual?" he asked Brandon. "West Coast IPA?"

"Let's make it a double IPA," Brandon said. "After that meeting, I need it." Then he turned back to me. "Sorry, I'm guessing you didn't come to hear me bitch."

"It's cool," I said. "That's the kind of stuff I need to learn."

"Well... you know I'm not exactly an expert...."

"You're way more experienced than I am," I said. "How long have you been doing this, anyway?"

Brandon shrugged. "Modeling in general, about five years. At M.V.A.I. specifically, about two." He nodded as Kyle handed him his beer. "Cheers."

"Cheers," I said; then we clinked our glasses, and we each took a drink. "So how'd you get started?"

"If you can believe this, the guy who got me into this business was the same guy who fucked up the scheduling today. The guy whose class I was posing for."

"Oh that's funny."

"I mean, it wasn't quite a coincidence. He and I go back a while. We did a charity fundraiser together. He had the idea of doing an all-nude photo shoot, and sure enough, it ended up being the biggest fundraiser we'd done."

"Nice."

"So yeah, that was my first time modeling. If you could even call it that, considering how much of an amateur I was. I got so horny in the middle of the shoot, I had to go to the bathroom and jack off."

"Ha!" I said, and I sipped my michelada. "That almost happened to me today."

"Oh shit. What happened?"

"I mean, I guess it turned out okay. I could feel myself getting hard, but I managed to get it back down before anybody said anything."

"Thank God," Brandon said. "You know some places will fire you for that."

"Seriously?"

"Let me put it this way. I wish I had a nickel for every time somebody lectured me about how modeling is just supposed be about the art... never mind they're the ones wanting us to take our clothes off. It's silly as hell, but whatever. If they're paying me to stay soft, then fine, I'll stay soft."

"So how exactly do you do that?"

"I mean, part of it is what you just did, making sure you're in the right head space. That's way more effective than anything else. But I also do the same thing as every other male model, which is jacking off beforehand."

"Ha!" I said. "When it's not supposed to be sexual?"

"I told you that part was silly."

I couldn't resist the mental picture. Having already seen him naked, it was easy to imagine him pounding his pud. "So," I said, "is that just part of your routine? Including earlier today?"

Brandon chuckled. "You don't want me to get fired, do you?"

"So did you do it in the dressing room or what?"

"Oh no," he said. "I just rub one out at home, right before I come over."

By this point my dick was straining against my pants. This conversation was getting me horny as hell. I was about to say something else when the front door opened, and Levi walked in.

I felt a little flutter in my chest, but then I saw Levi wasn't alone. He was holding hands with a clean-cut boy with sandy brown hair. I tried to act casual, but Brandon must've noticed, since he turned to look at them too. "You like the eye candy?" he asked.

"I-I mean... well, the shaggy-haired guy was in my class today...."

"Oh." Brandon grinned and licked his lips. "If he's with Doug, he's one lucky guy."

"Doug? Is that the other one's name?"

"Yeah," Brandon said. "He hangs out here a lot. He's an artist too; he graduated last year. I tried to talk him into modeling himself-- he'd be so fucking hot-- but no luck."

I watched Levi and Doug take a seat. They didn't seem to notice us, since they were too busy flirting, not to mention they were clear across the room. I had to admit Brandon had a point: this Doug guy was definitely handsome, though I did feel more than a little jealous of him.

"It was so hard to pose for his classes," Brandon said, "knowing he was gonna be there...."

"I bet," I said. I forced myself not to say anything more, since I didn't want to admit I could relate. "Did you ever hook up?"

"I wish. I was always on my best behavior, at least at school." Brandon lowered his voice and leaned in to me. "Though I did get plenty of jack-off material, thinking of what he could do to me...."

"Oh fuck yeah," I said. "Like what?"

"Hell, Doug could have his way with me any way he wanted. But I'd fucking love to have his dick pounding my ass." He shot Levi a look. "Lucky fucking bastard."

I finished my michelada and set down my glass. "Maybe this Doug just doesn't know what he's missing."

"I mean," Brandon said, "he's gotten to see the same parts of my body that you have...."

"Did he see them close up, like I did?"

"Hey," he said, "I was just picking my phone off the ground. I didn't know you'd be opening that door...."

"I mean--"

"... though I'm hoping that means you liked what you saw?" Then he put his hand on my leg.

"Well... that's one way to put it...."

"Cause I'll tell you the truth. I liked what I saw on you too."

I put my hand on top of Brandon's. "The feeling's mutual," I said. I paused for a second, but the next thing I knew, Brandon's lips met mine.

12