The Nude Model Ch. 02

Story Info
Josh finds he has a lot to learn.
6.2k words
4.84
6.3k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I looked outside the next morning, the first thing I saw was the sun dabbling across Levi's apartment. Levi lived about three doors down from me, so from my window, I could see his whole building bathed in the soft warm light. But there was no sign of Levi himself, at least not at that moment.

"Hey Josh?" came Brandon's voice.

I turned away from the window. Brandon was in the middle of a shower, and he'd left my bathroom door open, so I could see his still-naked body inside.

"Do you have any more shampoo?" he asked. "This bottle is out."

"Sorry," I said. I stepped over to a cabinet and grabbed a fresh bottle. Then I handed it to Brandon, took the empty one, and threw it in the trash.

"Thanks man," Brandon said. He poured some shampoo on his hands, and he lathered up his hair.

"So," I said as I took in the sight, "do you want me to make you a coffee or something?"

"No thanks, I'm good," he said. He slung his head back and let the water pour over him. "I'm not much of a coffee drinker. And I've gotta get to work... my real job I mean."

"That's cool," I said. "I've got work today too."

Brandon turned so his cock and balls were facing me. Then he took some body wash and started scrubbing his pits. "So what do you do for a living?" he asked. "I mean when you're not getting naked for money."

"Ha!" I said. "Well, it's nowhere near as sexy as that. I do corporate procurement."

"Hey, not every job's gotta be sexy," he said. "I mean hell, look at me."

I wasn't sure what to say to that. Especially since I couldn't take my eyes off Brandon's dripping nude body. "H-how do you mean?"

"I'm a building manager," he said, "at the Alonzo Apartments. So for me, a bad day at work can mean cleaning up a helluva lot of shit. Literally."

"That sucks."

"Well, it's a paycheck," he said as he rinsed the suds off his skin. He turned around one last time, then turned off the water. "I guess the main thing is, it's flexible enough that I can do what I really want."

"You mean modeling?"

"For example," he said as he grabbed a towel and started drying himself off. "Speaking of which, when's your next gig?"

"I don't know yet. I still need to sign up for it."

Brandon ran the towel along his crotch, which made his package jiggle ever so slightly. "Mine is Thursday afternoon," he said. "I'm gonna be tied up the next few nights, but if you're free Thursday—"

"I hope so," I said. "It's going to depend on my meetings."

"Meetings where?"

"Oh, they're all virtual," I said. "I work from home. It's just hard to know what my schedule will be."

"No pressure," he said. "By the way, where do you want me to put this towel?"

"Oh, uh... you can just hang it there," I said, and I pointed to my right.

"Cool," he said as he did as he was told. Then he headed for the bedroom, still fully nude. "Here," he said as he picked his shorts off the floor, pulled out his phone, and unlocked it. "Put in your number."

"Absolutely," I said.

Brandon picked up his boxer briefs, untangled them, and put them on. "You know," he said, "if you want, I can introduce you to my friend. The photography instructor. He's got a ton of connections, and he's a great guy to have around...."

"Yeah," was all I could think to say.

"I'm not gonna lie though, he drives me crazy sometimes."

I shrugged. "He sounds like a real artist."

"That's one way to put it," Brandon said. He pulled up his shorts, reached inside them, and adjusted his junk.

I finished putting my number in Brandon's phone, and I handed it back. "Anyway, yeah," I said, "just let me know when you're free."

"Oh believe me, I will." Brandon walked over to his shirt, which was clear across the room. "I just wish I didn't have to go now."

"Well... i-it's all good—"

"I had a good time last night," he said. "I hope you did too."

I licked my lips. I couldn't help thinking how Brandon's ass had worked my cock. Not to mention how he'd kept begging for more. "It was awesome," I said.

"Glad to hear it," he said. By now Brandon was fully dressed, and he leaned in for a kiss.

"Mm," I said. My tongue curled around his, and I tasted his spit, and all I could think was how I wanted more. I put my hands on his ass, and I was tempted to pull him back in my bed, but then Brandon pulled away.

"You know," he said, "if you talk to Terri or whoever... maybe don't tell her about this. I wouldn't want her to get all worked up about it."

I felt a pang of disappointment, but I knew Brandon was right. "Yeah," I said. "No one needs to know."

"Awesome," he said, and he gave me one last peck on the lips. "Take care man." And with that, he slung his backpack over his shoulder, and he walked out the door.

I just stood there for a minute and stared at my bed. The sheets were all twisted around, and I noticed they had some dried cum stains. I pulled the sheets off the bed, and I threw them in the laundry, along with the towel Brandon had just used. Then I started the wash.

I was about to log into work when I saw movement outside my window. I looked more closely and saw Doug leaving Levi's apartment, wearing the same outfit as the night before.

My first reaction was jealously, knowing Doug had just slept with Levi; but then I thought how hot it must've been. Had Doug gotten to suck Levi's dick, or maybe taken him up the ass? Or had Doug been the one to fuck Levi? Or, better yet, maybe they'd flipped? Hell, for all I knew, Doug could still smell of Levi's cum... or maybe he had a load leaking out of his hole....

I shook my head and tried to put those thoughts aside. I knew I needed to focus on work, which would already be hard enough. Plus I wanted to keep things in perspective: Levi was still just a crush, so I didn't want to be weird about him, especially since I'd just slept with Brandon.

My work day was pretty normal, at least on the surface: a bunch of emails, spreadsheets, and Zoom meetings. I did feel like I was harboring a dirty secret. I knew my gig must've generated dozens of naked pictures, from drawings to whatever else, and I had no idea where those images could end up. Yet my coworkers had no clue about any of that.

I checked my schedule for that Thursday, and I rescheduled all my meetings that day. Then I went on the school's website to sign up for more gigs. I texted Brandon to ask when he was working, but before he could respond, my mom called.

"Aw shit," I said without thinking. I wanted to let Mom go to voicemail, but I knew I'd already blown her off the night before. So I picked up the phone. "Hey."

"Hi sweetie," Mom said. "I hadn't heard from you in a while."

I just shrugged. I wasn't about to tell her what I'd been up to. "Well," I said, "I've been busy...."

"I have good news about Grandma," she said.

"Uh-huh," I said. I didn't feel like I needed to know the details, but I knew they were important to Mom. Not go mention the more time she spent talking about that stuff, the less time she'd have to ask me prying questions.

"Doctor Lal says she's doing better than he expected," Mom was saying. "And she got approved for her new wheelchair, which should make it easier to get around. So I was thinking, you know how much she loves FinestFest, so we might be able to take her this year...."

"That's good," I said. I felt my phone buzz, and I saw Brandon had responded to my text. I put the phone on speaker so I could multitask.

Mom gave me the rundown on still more family drama, from my cousin's relationship problems, to the neighbors' dog barking all night. I mostly just feigned interest, since my real focus was on my modeling schedule.

I managed to get through the whole call without Mom asking me personal questions— not that I would've answered them anyway. By the time we hung up, I'd signed up for a whole bunch more gigs, including one that Thursday. Most of these gigs were in drawing classes, though a few were in painting or sculpting classes. I sent all the details to Brandon.

I felt like Thursday couldn't get there soon enough. I forced myself to stick to my usual routine, both with my work and my family, so no one would know what was up. Or at least I hoped they wouldn't.

Then, when the day came, Brandon texted me again.

Remember, before my gig I'll need to jack off, he wrote. Do you wanna join me?

I fumbled with my phone, and I almost dropped it. Then I managed to type out the words: Hell yeah!

Awesome, he wrote back. Come over about three. Then he gave me his address, which was walking distance from mine.

Brandon wanted to be super discreet, so he asked me to meet him at a side door. At first I was worried he might work from home too— since he'd mentioned being a building manager— but it turned out his apartment was separate from his office. Even so, he wanted to avoid any tenants seeing us.

"You know," I said, "you could've just come back to my place."

"I know," he said as he locked the door behind us. "But I figured you might want to see this." He reached into a bookshelf, and he pulled out a photo book.

"What is it?"

"It's what got me into modeling."

The book was titled The Lavandula League, with photographs by Jean-Jacques Tremblay. The cover was pretty tame: Brandon was one of a few shirtless men visible from the chest up. But when I opened the book, I saw their full nudes in all their sexy glory. "Woah," I said. "You all look like athletes."

"We're a basketball league," he said. "The whole idea is to raise money for charity. And we still do it to this day."

I paged through the book. These boys were definitely tall and well-toned, so they made for great-looking models. They made me feel a little self-conscious, since I wasn't sure if I could live up to their standards. It felt like all of these shots were works of art— which I guess they were— showing off their bodies in all kinds of positions.

"I've got more where this came from," Brandon said as he pointed to his bookshelf. "This was just the first project I worked on. With many more to follow."

"Wow," I said. "I had no idea you were so prolific."

"I dunno," he said, "I've just been doing it for a while. But check out the picture on page ten, the one with the rocks."

I turned the page and saw a picture of five guys standing on boulders. I recognized Brandon as the one in the middle, though he had his ass to the camera with his head turned to the side. The other four were facing the camera with their cocks and balls in full view.

"That was my first time ever modeling," Brandon said. "He made me turn around because of my hard-on."

"Well," I said, "I mean, I can see why they'd get you hard—"

"Well yeah. That's why I had to start taking precautions."

I laughed. "Taking precautions?"

"What else would you wanna call it?"

"Maybe... emptying your balls?"

Brandon licked his lips. "Want me to show you how it's done?"

"I thought that was the idea," I said as I set down the book.

Brandon leaned in to me. "You could say that," he whispered. Then his lips met mine, and he gave me a soft kiss. "Just remember, this is just me getting ready for work. So the point is just to get off... and any more than that will need to wait till later." Then he kissed me again.

"It's all good," I said as I made out with him.

"Cool," Brandon said. Then he leaned back and pulled off his shirt. He tossed it aside, and without further ado, he yanked down his shorts and his undies. "Go ahead. Make yourself at home."

I knew that was my cue to get naked too. I stripped down, and Brandon motioned for me to take a seat. So I sat in an easy chair while Brandon sat on his couch.

Brandon's dick was already hard. "So from those pictures," he said, "you can see why I need to do this...."

"Do you always get this horny for them?"

Brandon started touching himself. "It depends on who you mean by 'them'...."

"I mean the artists. Like Doug?"

"Oh hell yeah," he said as he gave his cock a gentle stroke. "Thank God he's graduated... I don't know if I could handle myself with him now...."

I followed Brandon's lead and put my hand on my shaft. "How so?"

Brandon closed his eyes. "I saw him at a pool not long ago," he said. "He was wearing a thong... and when he'd get out of the water, it would cling to his skin, so I could totally see his big juicy cock...."

"Yeah?"

"And his ass...." He started jerking harder and harder, which made his balls bounce up and down with each stroke. "Fuck, I wanna get him naked so bad... put my face in those cheeks...."

I licked my lips. "Just your face?"

"I'd tease his hole with my cock... get him nice and hot... and then I'd slide right in, and I'd fuck his brains out...." Then Brandon's voice trailed off, and he just moaned as he pounded his pud.

I kept playing with myself, but mostly I just watched Brandon. "Yeah dude," I said. "Give it to him good."

"Oh fuck yeah," Brandon whispered. He kept going faster and faster, gripping his cock like his life depended on it. "That ass can take it like a champ... that tight fucking hole...."

I couldn't take my eyes off Brandon's package. I could tell his balls were starting to boil, and I had to resist the urge to help him out.

Brandon let off another primeval moan. He kept gyrating the lower half of his body, while he closed his eyes and threw his head back. "Oh shit," he whispered as he kept bashing his bishop, "oh my God... aw fuck yeah...."

I still kept staring at Brandon's cockhead. I knew it was just a matter of time before he'd go over the edge, and I didn't want to miss it.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he gasped. "OH GOD!" Then his mouth dropped open, his body shook, and his dick started spurting.

"Hell yeah!" I said.

Brandon moaned with pleasure as he shot more and more cum. His eyes rolled back in his head, and he kept jerking for a few seconds longer. Eventually his spurts died down, he released his dick, and he sank into the cushions. "Whew," he said. Then he brought his cummy hand to his mouth, and licked his fingers clean.

"Niiiice," I said. "So this Doug makes you cum that hard?"

Brandon laughed. "Well... this isn't the first time he's gotten me off. At least in my imagination."

"I figured it probably wasn't."

"Anyway," he said, "now I want to see what you've got."

I blinked. "What I've got?"

"You know what I mean," Brandon said. "Show me how you like to do it."

I glanced at Brandon's cum, which was streaked across his body and was starting to drip down his sides. Then I looked at my own cockhead, which was already oozing pre-cum, and I gave myself some more strokes.

"Yeah," Brandon said. "That's what I'm talking about...."

I figured if Brandon had jacked off to Doug, then I could just as well jack off to Levi. "Oh fuck yeah," I said without thinking, as I surrendered myself to my fantasy. One of the many fantasies I'd had about that boy.

"Keep going...."

The thought of Levi's body still drove me fucking wild. All I could think was how his cock and balls must look when they were liberated from his clothes. Not to mention how his skin must smell, how his spit must taste, and how his moans must sound.

"That's so fucking sexy," I heard Brandon say.

I let my instincts take over as I kept working my cock. I spread my legs as if I was giving Levi better access. I pictured Levi aiming his dick at my taint, then slowly easing himself inside me. "Oh fuck," I gasped.

"Keep going...."

By now I was pounding my pud with my right hand, and I was working my hole with my left. But I knew my fingers couldn't compare to the feeling of Levi's hard cock, throbbing and warm, as he thrust in and out of me. I wanted to make him cum so bad, the sexiest orgasm he'd ever had, the kind that makes him scream and lose control of his body, while he busts his nut deep inside me....

"Oh shit!"

My balls shuddered with pleasure, and before I could react, my cockhead erupted. A wad of cum hit me in the cheek, and another one handed on my chest. Then a bunch more spurts went every which way.

"Holy fuck," Brandon said.

My nerves tingled all over my body. "Oh yeah," I gasped as a few more globs of cum poured over my fingers. Then the sensations started to die down, and I let out a sigh. I gradually slowed down my strokes and finally stopped.

"Damn dude," Brandon said. "You're a helluva shooter."

I followed Brandon's gaze, and I saw a streak of cum on the wall behind me. "Oh shit," I said. "Sorry about that...."

"It's all good," he said as he grabbed a towel. "I've done that plenty of times. It'll come right out. Besides, better to do that here than at school."

"Ha!" I said. "I guess that's true."

I was surprised at how chill Brandon was on the one hand— acting like this was all in a day's work— while also being super careful about tipping anyone off. The contrast got to be especially clear after we'd showered and dressed: Brandon made me go out the way I came, while he went through the lobby. I've gotta admit, sneaking around like that did make me feel naughty, though I also agreed with the need to be careful.

Once I got to school, Brandon texted to tell me where to meet him. His friend Jean-Jacques's office was on the top floor, and it was about the most cluttered workspace I'd ever seen. Piles of pictures were crammed into every available space, along with cameras, tripods, lighting equipment, and who-knows-what else.

"Oh hey Josh," Brandon said, as if we hadn't just nutted together. "Jean-Jacques, I wanted you to meet Josh. He's one of the new models."

"Hello," Jean-Jacques said as he shook my hand.

"He just had his first gig in Dr. Peiris's class."

"Dr. Peiris?" Jean-Jacques asked. "I wouldn't wish that on anyone."

"Why not?" I asked.

"I probably shouldn't say," he replied, "except she's such a cul serré... a tight ass?"

"Oh jeesh," Brandon said. "Be careful talking like that—"

"Well, I'm speaking the truth." Jean-Jacques waved at Brandon, then looked back at me. "Anyway... you should experience modeling for me. I don't put up with bullshit."

"Oh?" I asked.

"And posing for the camera is so much easier than posing for a drawing. Why would you want to sit still that long?"

"I dunno," I said, "I mean, I'm still pretty new—"

"If you want to learn the ropes, you can sit in on my class," Jean-Jacques said. "Brandon can show you how it's done."

Brandon snorted. "Oh brother," he said, but he let his voice trail off, and he didn't say anything more.

I've gotta admit, I was more than a little curious about how Brandon did his job. I did have some time to spare, since my own gig wouldn't start for another hour. So I took Jean-Jacques up on his offer— or at least part of it— and I stuck around for his class.

The lesson that day was about lighting. Brandon was posing with a guy named Deshawn. I couldn't help thinking it was my first time watching Brandon on the job— or for that matter, my first time watching professional models at all.

The students were shooting on old-school film, and they had to come up with lighting for both guys' skin tones at once. It meant setting up lights, cameras, and other equipment around Brandon and Deshawn's bare bodies. The students made me feel like an amateur, since they kept throwing out jargon like lumens and f-stops and whatnot.

Brandon and Deshawn came across as naturals. They both seemed to know how to pose with both their bodies and their expressions. They had sort of a sultry chemistry, though they acted as if being their being naked was no big deal, with their dicks flopping around and their asses on full display.

I had to wonder if Deshawn used the same techniques to keep from getting horny. I did get the impression that he and Brandon had set professional boundaries: I was pretty sure they hadn't jacked off and fucked the way Brandon and I had. Or were they just that good at hiding it?

12