The Nude Studio Apartment Challenge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy wiped her nose. "You better have cleaned the tub good. That's pretty gross."

"Did you clean the showerhead?"

Tracy turned and looked at him, make-up running and puffy eyes. Her hand shielded her breasts. "That's so fucking different and you know it. Only the water made any contact down there and nothing oozed out."

Gage made a face.

"You know what I meant, fuck. What texts did they send?"

"The 9 out of ten."

"8 -- not talking, 2 talking."

"They left the end out. And 'the meanest, nicest, ask him' one."

"Figures... They sent the 11, and she broke my heart no one after was the same."

"What? I never said that," Gage said.

"It was a screenshot, you sent it," Tracy said, "Didn't you?"

"Let me see," Gage took the phone and handed his to Tracy, not that it mattered.

"Hey, I said '8 not talking.' This wasn't mine. Those manipulative pricks," Tracy said.

Gage verified she was right about 8 and then his post about eleven. The other exchange was they asked, "Do you hate him"

Tracy replied, "I thought I did. Does it matter? You set us up."

"Think he hates you?"

"Again, doesn't matter."

A screen shot was sent that looked from his phone:

"Do you hate her?"

"I can't. Never could."

"Why."

"She could have been the one. Never forgot that. She broke my heart, but it was me. All my fault. Not good enough for her, not good enough for anyone. No one was the same after her so I am better alone."

The worst thing about that text was it could have been true, and with their conversations, it would seem legit. He was right about deliberately making her upset.

"I wouldn't have typed this," Gage said trading phones back.

Tracy stared at the far wall. "Is it true? What is typed? You sure have been acting like it was."

"My heart wasn't broken. I didn't feel like 'the one' got away, but I was really embarrassed and blamed myself. It was a kick in the ass because I was here to get an education and not party and pick up girls."

"You blamed yourself? After you, I went out and fucked as many guys as I could to prove myself. Worried about one reputation got another one. Stupid. Few guys on campus see me as girlfriend material, just an easy fuck. I decided that wasn't me, and haven't fucked anyone for about ten months. Not many dates either," Tracy stood up. "I need to pee."

Gage tried not to look at her as she walked by him. He went to start something for supper. Looked like frozen TV dinners were on the menu. He had two cooked and waiting on the table when she returned.

Her face looked great - make-up redone and hair styled. She didn't cover herself, letting her breasts move naturally with each step. He also noticed the trimmed strip below her pierced naval. He shifted to cover his erection.

"This is fucked up. We let one bad night dictate who we were," Tracy said, "And the food stinks. Can't we order a pizza? I'd gladly let the delivery guy see this for some food."

"How was school and everything else? Other than a dating rut, my life didn't suck," Gage asked.

"I lost friends, as I'm sure you did. I failed one class and got on probation. The sex was mostly good... I did well last semester, but I already lost my athletic scholarship. That's why I agree to this."

"Athletic?"

"You didn't know I was a gymnast? Never bragged that up? Never wondered how I was so flexible?"

Gage shrugged. "I was so drunk I hardly remember much other than how it ended. It explains why your mid looks so good."

"Tits and pussy out, and you notice my tummy. Thanks and you are right. That night didn't ruin my life. One of a combination of nights that just changed things. You were my first ever one nightstand, and not my last one that ended shitty... Those fuckers." Tracy shook her head and took the remnants of her supper to the bin. "Those fuckers."

"You said that."

She circled the floor, rubbing her head. "You can't see? You should've figured it out before me," Tracy said, "You knew I was venting when I said you were stupid. You know I know you're smart. I'm attracted to smart."

"What?"

"This whole fucking thing is a set up."

Gage nodded. "We agreed on that."

"Not set up... set up," Tracy said gesturing with her hands, which made her tummy and boobs move in a way that was actually not attractive. "We are being set up together. This whole thing was some scheme to get us to connect. That's what this is. There better still be money or it's done right now."

Tracy picked up the phone and keyed in a text. The reply came immediately. Tracy looked emotionless.

"What?" asked Gage.

Tracy sat back in the chair. "It says, 'There's really money. It is a small price for happiness.' I thought there was some stupid sponsor or something. Where did the money come from?"

Gage shrugged.

"Think about it, once we stopped trying to keep resenting each other, we focused on this being some prank against us. Humiliate us more than we did to each other," Tracy said, "They make us mad at them to have a common enemy."

"With friends' help," said Gage.

"Yes, friends' help."

"They did this..." Gage sat on the couch beside her with plenty of room between them.

"Our friends went through all this trouble, set this up, and probably paid for it."

"Meddling assholes, better just to lend me the money than put me through this. Does everyone know -- all those people? This is like an extreme spin the bottle." Gage said as his phone beeped. Confession time.

"Let's do it together, record same time," Tracy said.

"Bathroom?"

"Sure."

They stood at the mirror side by side with their phones.

"This is Gage..."

"You know who this is," interrupted Tracy, "and we know what this is. We have forgiven each other and over the past. We appreciate what this is, but this isn't happening. Us isn't happening. I'm not the same person, neither is Gage. I am happy to hang here until Monday night and collect the money if that's what it takes."

"There, see what they say, I guess," Gage said.

He received a text, "Is she still worth it?"

"What?" Tracy asked.

Gage showed her. He didn't know how to respond. Worth what? Still?

Another text came, "Is she used goods now? She thinks so."

He texted back, "Of course not. She's just out of my league and you had no right to mess with us."

"What?" asked Tracy.

"It was nothing," snarled Gage and he went to the couch.

Her phone beeped and he should have known they would send her a screenshot.

"Crystal... I only said that to her. Hit rock bottom and needed a change. I told her that I was used goods now. Had an abortion that went wrong, and it made me sterile. Fucking around like a cheap slut and not caring if they used condoms did that. Still think I'm not used goods?" Tracy said from the bathroom. "Out of your league? You'll be mid-management making good money right out of college. Ready to settle down, start a family. How the fuck can I be out of your league? Having a nice ass and tits, with nothing else, is too good for you?"

"You were so funny, clever, got my humor, and enough in common that we could really talk. And needed to get drunk before taking me home," Gage said quietly, "You're still those things. You're not used goods."

"You are too fuckin' nice," snapped Tracy.

"Right, cause nice guys are friend zone because they're lousy fucks," Gage snapped back.

"I know how good of a fuck you can be, don't throw that at me. I don't deserve a nice guy because I am a immoral selfish bitch."

"I can't have kids either."

"Not with me... what?" The look of anger on her face changed to confusion.

"Can you come sit here so we aren't shouting across the room?"

Tracy approached slowly, eyes puffy again. "What did you mean?"

"Found out a year ago. Got really sick, had a bunch of tests. Doctor recommended I do the cup test after. Confirmed something with my plumbing is preventing sperm coming out -permanently."

"Seriously, you can't ejaculate?"

"That happens, but there is nothing there. A sexual infection I got from a girl who was a tourist from Thailand fixed that; my last one-night stand that ended badly. And last time I got laid, if you're curious."

"And Dave knows I bet..." Tracy said and started texting. "This has to be Dave and Crystal."

"Why?"

"I asked why all the condoms when they know we don't need it for pregnancy; the response was for hygienic backdoor action. That's their humor."

"It is." Gage said.

"Look, I really hope you don't have a thing for me," Tracy said, "I'm glad to not hate you, but I do not feel anything. If this were a clothes-on-regular date, I'd have my friend call with a fake emergency. No offense. It's nothing to do with you; it's I don't feel chemistry, the wow, between us."

"Okay... Nice guy gets friend-zoned; call the press."

"Look, I want to say this," Tracy said a little agitated, and then calmed, "I think I can say I do like you- as a person. If I didn't I would have fucked you the first night just to get it out of my system, and had nothing to do with you again. Nearly did. I don't want to lead you on -- it would be another bitchy thing to do to you,"

"Okay..."

Tracy wiped her eyes, "After I get the money, I am killing those two."

Gage was quiet for a moment looking at her, then said, "This is over."

He sent the text, "Enough. She's been really upset crying."

The reply was, "She needed to cry. Not a bad thing."

Gage typed, "Yes it is. I'm done. Give her the money if there really is some. Coming down."

He walked towards the elevator.

"What did you say? What are you doing?" asked Tracy.

"Letting you win," said Gage. As he was at the elevator, he heard Tracy's phone beep. Of course, they would tell her what was said. Playing with her some more.

"Don't please. Don't go," said Tracy sobbing again, "Gage, don't leave."

Gage turned around and raised his hands, "Why? It would end this."

"I'd have to stay to get the money and can't be alone; please don't go," said Tracy with her mascara running down her cheek. She got up out of the chair and went to the bathroom. He heard her blow her nose and run water.

"This whole thing is fucked. You don't need me to stay. If they wanted to create sparks, get us together, dressed, in a romantic setting. Music, flowers. Not naked with wall to wall porn." Gage motioned with his hand when she stepped out of the bathroom. "This, all of this, is for sex not love. And them upsetting and guilting you would just lead to a pity-fuck, and I don't want that. That's why I want to leave."

"You pity-fucking me or me pity-fucking you?" Tracy asked.

"What do you think?"

"I don't know. I don't know why you have me on a fuckin' pedestal and not just because I'm somewhat attractive. I'm the one they wanted pity-fucked, not you. This is for you to forgive me, and try to fuck my pain away." Tracy waved her hand. "This is for me to admit there might be a spark between us. I'm not romantic, I'd rather the love of my life make me cum so hard that my toes dislocate than a candlelight dinner. Steak, movie, drinks, sex. That's my perfect date."

"Then why..."

"I'm so fucking scared that if I sleep with you, I'll fall for you again and get hurt again. That's why," Tracy yelled and went back in the bathroom and slammed the door.

Gage went to the door; he could hear her crying inside. "I was asking why you want me to stay if I am upsetting you."

"Why? Because I am fuckin' upset, you idiot. I don't want to be all alone in a strange place. If you want to leave so fuckin' bad, go."

"Steak, movie, drinks, sex? That's exactly what we..." Gage said against the door.

"Yeah, Einstein. You want know how many others there was after you?"

"It's 2018, nobody cares about sexual history. Do you care about how many I've slept with?"

"Are you staying?"

"Yes."

"Then, I do. Details."

Gage laughed.

"I'm not joking. How many were you in love with?"

"None, but one I started to feel something. Four hook ups, and one I was really drunk and never should have done. The others, I really didn't care if a relationship started or not."

"How about ones you didn't sleep with?"

"One. She's pregnant and engaged so the friend-zone is permanent."

"Two. I've only thought I was in love with two my entire life."

"Who was the other one?"

"You think one was you?" Tracy snorted and then blew her nose.

"You said you fell for me."

"Fuck, I did... Add it to my stupid actions list." She laughed coldly. "I thought I was in love with the only guy that I slept with before you. It was high school and prom night. We dated for months before. Once he closed the deal, he collected and moved on to his next conquest."

"Collected?"

"I was in grade nine. The grade twelve boys all had a pool going on who could sleep with a freshman. A case of beer for finishing the deal, as they put it. That wasn't love. I was mad, not hurt. And he was in me for about three thrusts."

"I was your second time? And worst?" Gage said.

"Crystal misheard me. The last text said if I didn't tell you the truth about after, do it now. Here it is. That was my second time having a cock in me, but I've dated and fooled around. I said that was my worst sexual encounter ever."

"I heard that."

"My, me. I meant I was the worst. That's why you didn't call back. You rejected me."

"I was the one who threw up on you, and you were mad."

"At the moment. You think couples who've been together for years wouldn't be mad if that happened? It wouldn't end things."

"I took sleeping on the couch as a signal to not call back."

"You puked. I puked. Do you really think cuddling would be good at that time? Deciding to have sex was a really big thing for me at the time. I still thought we had something. I was planning on letting you shower, and forget how the night ended in the morning. Maybe restart something once we were sober. But, you were already gone and I heard nothing from you, until stinky puss."

"Come out." Gage said.

"No, not till I am done. Then you can leave if you want."

"I'll stay, go on."

The water ran in the sink. "I forget what I was going to say."

"I know what happened to you, before your abortion. It would never change my opinion of you. It wasn't your fault."

The door opened. Her make up was washed off, but Tracy's face was puffy and red. "What?"

"There's wine. Want a glass?" Gage walked to the kitchen area and pulled out two glasses.

"What do you mean, you know?" Tracy said calmly, though her eyebrow was lowered.

"I wasn't told directly; I figured it out today," Gage said. He sat at the table and poured a half a glass of wine.

Tracy sat across from him and poured a full glass. "Please explain what you think you know."

Gage took a big drink. "I remember Crystal being really upset. We were all out for my birthday. She told me a friend of hers went home with a guy from a bar. They had consensual protected sex. However, she woke up and he was in her again with no protection, and would not stop when she asked. She wouldn't press charges because she didn't think anyone would believe her. And then she found out she was pregnant. She didn't have coverage to pay for an abortion, so she went to an illegal clinic that she could afford. Unfortunately, something went wrong, and she got a real bad infection and needed surgery. And now couldn't have kids."

Tracy took a big sip. "What else did she say?"

"Just her friend was really upset, calling herself used goods and didn't think anyone would ever want to settle down with her now." Gage took a drink. "I said that's bullshit, and if she's cute give me her number."

"Really?"

"Crystal kinda laughed and said I didn't want it. I said why, sounds like even a new friend would be good for her. Crystal changed the subject." Gage took another sip. "I can't even imagine that, and don't want them to throw that out just to upset you."

"She didn't mention that man was my married history professor? He flunked me for missing classes recovering from his aborted baby. And I only fucked him in the first place to improve my grade."

"No."

"What if she told you then and there it was me?"

"I would have still felt bad, and think you needed a friend -- just one you didn't hate."

The phones beeped. "Confession time," Tracy said. She held up her phone and said, "Hi, I know who one of you is. Tell me what happened at Gage's birthday while I was in the hospital. And no, we're no nearer being a couple. I've told him everything."

There was silence as the two stared at their empty wine glasses. Tracy's phone beeped. She read the reply out loud, "Told him what happened. No names. He felt bad wanted number to reach out as friend. Should have let him. My mistake."

Tracy looked up. "Did you think it was me? After she told you."

"I didn't know for sure," Gage said. "How many friends did she have that she'd just change the subject like that? I was pretty sure. And did think you didn't need a guy you hate reaching out after that."

"What's wrong with you?" Tracy said, "this was before your swollen balls thing -- Crystal told me a friend of a friend had that. You think that I'm too good for you knowing all the shit? You knew since we got here, and acted like the wounded lamb in the affair? Fuck you. Seriously, fuck you."

Gage started recording his video, "Congratulations we're back to hating each other. Why? Why me? Obviously things have changed in two years. Why me to dig out the past?"

"Good, if you hate me again. You've found your nuts," said Tracy pouring another glass of wine. Gage's phone beeped. "Go on, read. Nothing at this point could be worse."

"No." Gage said and grabbed the bottle and poured another glass.

She reached and grabbed the phone. He didn't really protest. She read the text and her eyes watered. "No, you didn't want to read aloud, or your answer to this is no?"

"Does it matter really?" Gage said taking a big gulp of wine. "Isn't it better we hate each other? Maybe this is just one big case study for Crystal to write a graduate psych paper."

"It does to me. What did you mean by no."

"Fine, it was to both." Gage said and finished his glass. "Fuck you and no balls, right? Despite knowing that is false; no is my honest response."

"You think that is false?"

"From what you've said. You don't want to change it because you do not want to be hurt again."

Tracy took a drink again and read, "She never really stopped having feelings for you. It always seemed to be there just under the surface. Did you stop having them for her?" The phone beeped. "They resent it. You better answer."

Gage took the phone and said as he typed. "It doesn't matter. Going to bed. Expect money when this is all done."

"This is the setting of a porno. Two naked people. Naked pictures. Pornography. Wine," Tracy said, "And I've never felt so not-sexual. My nipples aren't even erect. You've been drooping most of the time -- yes, I broke the ogle rule too."

"Failed experiment."

"I haven't shared and cried like this... in a really long time."

"They manipulated..."

"No, you stupid asshole!" yelled Tracy. "I'm comfortable around you. I can be myself around you. I can talk to you -- even if it's because I'm mad. Even that night, I shared more about me than I ever do with anyone except my best friends. I stopped sharing with most of them after the hospital, but I'm here blubbering sharing with you.

"Anyone else, I would have fucked right away and ignored. That was my big speech before I knew it was you. 'Look, let's one thing straight right away, I'm just here for the money so let's get this over with. Lick it and then you can stick it.' I already had a condom in my hand; it's in the garbage now."

She covered her face and cried. "Parade naked for money. Fuck for money, like a prostitute. That's what I became..."