The Nude Weekend

Story Info
Lori's nudist parents hypnotize her friend.
7k words
4.44
31.2k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlassO
GlassO
311 Followers

Nicholas slept most of the drive to Lori's parents' home, missing out on the miles of New England scenery.

Lori didn't mind. She put on a podcast. Softly. The words drifted though her. She was happy to be headed home for the weekend, but she also had a nervous worry nagging at her. There were a few complications that might not make the weekend as relaxing as she hoped and she was wondering if bringing Nicholas along was a mistake.

Nicholas was an absolute sweetheart. A good friend and a considerate lover. Which is what made it so difficult when she realized a few weeks into their relationship that the persistent thought that tugged at her in high school was genuine: she was a bonified lesbian. Not only did he take it extremely well, (much better than she ever could have expected), but he then set out to become her dedicated wingman. It was adorable how he was determined to find her a woman to explore her newly realized sapphic desires. But her shyness always got the best of her. No amount of alcohol had enabled her to make that move, even to ask someone out. She felt like a lesbian phony. A tourist. If her mother ever found out it would become an endless discussion. Although maybe her mother already knew. She must know, thought Lori, her mother was a world renowned sex therapist. If there was anyone with pin-point gaydar, it would be her.

Lori wondered why her mother never broached the subject. Sex was such an open topic in her hoursehold. Maybe she just wanted Lori to discover her sexuality on her own.

Looking over at Nicholas, she began to worry how he'd get along with her parents...and their...uh...unusual habits.

He said he was okay with it. He said it wouldn't bother him in the slightest. He said, in fact, that he would probably join them. It would be weird not to. He said in fact, he was kind of looking forward to it.

Lori wasn't so sure. It's one thing to be raised in a nudist household, it's another to be a guest in one for a weekend.

Lori's parents had always been respectful around her non-nude friends, but even then would just don flimsy robes while around the house, as if to say, "this the bare minimum I'm doing for you." A few of her friends had tried to go nude, but it almost always felt awkward, and she could feel the awkward vibes just emanating from them. She had one friend, Kelli, who was completely comfortable being nude with her. She wasn't at first, but then one day, she just had this complete change of heart that came out of nowhere. Lori came home late from school one day, and there she was, on the couch, completely nude, watching TV, waiting for her.

"I just figured, I'd try it,"Kelli said. "It feels good to be nude. I see why you do it."

They'd hang out in her room or out by the pool naked and it felt so liberating to have a friend who she could be so comfortable with. After some time though Kelli wasn't allowed to come around the house. Her parents found out what was going on and didn't approve. Thinking back, Lori realized she probably had a crush on Kelli. Kelli was probably the last friend she'd had in the house.

Until now. Until Nicholas. She started to worry if this might break this wonderful friendship they have.

Lori and Nicholas had certainly spent enough time naked around each other. She was perfectly comfortable being around him nude. Even after they ended their "romantic relationship" they would still have occasion to see each other naked. Growing up nudist really made adapting to clothes hard for her. As soon as she got back to her dorm room, she'd immediately shuck everything, almost like an unconscious action. Once she even started shedding clothes when she came back to her room with a classmate. She didn't even realize she was doing it until her friend asked if Lori was hitting on her. Embarrassing. She'd put on something for her friends, but with Nicholas, well he'd seen her naked plenty. And if Lori was being perfectly honest, she was kind of flattered by the erection he'd develop just by hanging out with her. I mean, she wasn't attracted to dick, but a girl still likes feel attractive. Sometimes she let him jack off in her room while looking at her. Sometimes they'd watch lesbian porn and jack off together. So not quite friends with benefits, but close.

She wondered if he would actually get nude at her house. She pictured the four of them around the breakfast table, having nude breakfast together. Her father was a fairly large burly man with lots of hair. When she was little she used to call him Poppa Bear. Her mother was almost 5 years his junior and extraordinary beautiful. People would politely describe her as "curvy". She definitely had some heft to her, but it had settled in all the right places. Tall with big tits, hips and ass. A little bit of a tummy, but it worked on her. Lori wondered if she'd ever turn out like her mother. She was like a miniature version of her. Some tits, plenty of ass, but no height. At 19 she was almost a foot smaller.

She pictured Nicholas nude in her house. He played soccer and it showed. Nice calves. Great ass. And a great looking cock. If you're into that sort of thing. A shower, not a grower. Even limp his cock looked impressive. Her father was a grower. A meaty stub nestled in a great bush of dark hair. Once, while he was taking a nap by the pool, she saw him with an erection. She was surprised how much bigger it got. It pointed straight and flopped on his belly. Nicholas' erection had a slight curve upward, like the horn of mythical beast.

Nicholas started to wake. He looked around groggily.

"Are we there yet?" he asked.

"Almost sleepyhead," she replied. "In fact, just down that road."

She pointed to a small road that was almost unseeable from the road they were on. Great thickets of trees grew around the curving road. Lori turned onto the small road. There was a small stone bridge that crossed a rushing stream. Ahead Nicholas spied a massive wrought iron gate built into a stone wall.

Nicholas knew that Lori's parents were rich, but he didn't imagine they were gated-wall rich. He'd met them once at school and found them very amiable. If Nicholas remembered correctly, he was a doctor and she was a therapist, so he thought they were probably well off, but this seemed excessive. Old money perhaps.

Lori pulled up to keypad near the gates. She punched in a number and the gates began to slowly swing inward. She started to roll up her window, but then stopped and rolled it down again. She pressed the Intercom on the keypad.

"Hi Mom and Dad, we're here so put some clothes on!" she joked, but not really.

She rolled up the window and moved forward.

"You didn't have to tell them that,"said Nicholas, "I told you, I'm 100% okay with them being naked. Plus, if memory serves, your mom has some great tits."

Lori gave him a quick punch into his arm.

"Ow!"

"First off, it's 'nude' not, 'naked'." Lori remarked.

"What's the difference?" Nicholas asked.

"I can't remember who said it," said Lori, "But 'nude' means you don't have any clothes on, 'naked' means you don't have clothes on and you're planning to something about it. We are 'nudists'...not..uh...'nakedists"

"Also, please don't stare at my mom's tits."Lori added. "You can glance, but please control your urge to stare. I'm sure you'll want to avoid walking around the house with a massive erection, knocking statues and stuff over."

"Okay, but what if I do get an erection? What's the nudist protocol on that situation?" Nicholas asked.

"We used to go to a lot of nude beaches and parks when I was growing up, "said Lori, " and I remember asking my mom that when I first started to understand what sex was. And she told me that generally the protocol was to discreetly cover or hide it until the man could...uh...'take care of it'. Her words. I don't think I understood then it meant, "jack off somewhere in private" but I think that's the remedy. Seriously though, the thing about nudity is that after a few minutes you get used to it. It becomes non-sexual. It just feels...natural."

Lori continued up the long drive. They broke through the trees and Nicholas spotted her house. It wasn't the gothic castle he had been imagining, but rather a tasteful mid-century mansion. As Lori pulled to front door on the circular drive, her parents stepped outside. Nicholas noted they were wearing thin robes and slippers. They both looked very happy to see their daughter home. Nicholas felt bad he'd interrupted their routine. At that moment he was resolved to show them he was comfortable with their lifestyle.

Lori's parents went around to driver's side and opened the door. Big hugs and kisses. Nicholas went around the trunk to get the small luggage they had. Lori's dad met him there.

"Great to see you again, Nicholas. Let me help you with the bags."

He extended a meaty paw. Nicholas shook it.

"It's great to see you to, Dr. Weiss."

"Please!" exclaimed Dr. Weiss, "call me Lou. You can call me Dr. Weiss if you become one of my patients, but until then, I insist on 'Lou'!"

"It's a deal, Lou," said Nicholas trying out this informality. "You don't have to help with the bags. It's just these small ones. We travel light. Especially Lori. "

Lori was still being hugged by her mom. Empty nest had hit her pretty hard. Eventually they broke and Lori started inside. Lori's mom made her way to the trunk.

"Nicholas! Welcome to our humble home!" she exclaimed. She hugged Nicholas hard. Not a polite hug either. One of those full body hugs that pressed everything together. Nicholas struggled to keep his thoughts pure. "If you're going to call him Lou, then you'll have to call me Emily!"

"Okay 'Emily' it is." Nicholas responded. "But Dr. Weiss if I become one of your patients as well?"

Emily laughed. "Please come inside!"

Nicholas walked in. The house was expansive on the inside. Nicholas immediately noticed the the immense, unorthodox living room. It felt like an art gallery. That you could play tennis in. Tasteful paintings (mostly nudes) along the walls and some small statuary on pedestals. In a corner an oversized couch and easy chairs by a massive free-floating fireplace with a fire that made everything very toasty. In the middle of the room a large oriental rug adorned with large pillows and blankets. Several books were scattered on rug, though probably more for decoration than for reading. It seemed very inviting. Nicholas barely had time to register Lori's naked backside making it's way to the kitchen. He then noticed the free-floating shelves on the wall near the door. Her clothes were neatly folded there and her shoes were placed below, next to several other pairs.

Nicholas' mind raced. Was she testing him? Did she undress so quickly and so abruptly to see if he would do the same? To see if he said what he meant? He thought about her friend Kelli and how happy it had made her to have a friend that she could share her nudity with. He thought about them lounging nude together in her room. This would be just like that. But with her parents. Fuck it. Let's do this.

Nicholas stood off to the side so the Weiss's could enter and began removing his clothes.

Emily came in first, saw what was happening, and tried to give him his out.

"Oh hey," said Emily, "You don't have to do that for our sake, we're perfectly comfortable as we are."

Nicholas shook his head. "That's very kind of you to say, but I am perfectly comfortable doing as the Romans do, so to speak. You know Lori goes nude at school. In her room, I mean!"

Emily and Lou looked at each other, smiled and shrugged.

"Well," said Lou, "If you insist..."

Emily untied her robe and Lou removed it from her shoulders. He hung it on a hook by the door and then removed his own. Emily's tits were as impressive as Nicholas had remembered, but he quickly averted his gaze. As Nicholas undressed he was slightly relieved to see that his penis was larger than Emily's dad. He didn't know why he liked that, he just did.

"Where should I take these bags?" Nicholas asked.

"I'll show you, "said Lou, " follow me."

Lou made his way up the free-floating stairs in front of them. Nicholas wondered if everything in this house was designed to appear to defy gravity. Nicholas watched Lou's hairy ass go up the stairs. Any threat of an erection had now been quite sufficiently quelled. Nicholas followed up, at a respectful distance.

There was an awkward moment at the top of the stairs when Lou asked Nicholas if he was going to share a bed with Lori. Nicholas felt himself panic for a moment. He thought Lori's parents were aware of their relationship status. And if not, was Lori's father implying he was going to sleep naked with his daughter under his roof. There's progressive, and then there's this.

"Uhhhh..." Nicholas began. "Well Lori and I aren't really dating anymore. I mean we're just good friends."

"You know I wasn't sure," said Lou. "I mean about Lori being 100% lesbian. Both Emily and I had her pegged as bi-sexual. Like a Kinsey 3 maybe a 4. Do you know what the Kinsey scale is? Also, I hope this frank talk doesn't bother you. This has always been a very straight forward household when it comes to matters of sexuality. I mean, I'm a medical doctor and Lori's mother has been a sex therapist all her life."

"I knew she was a therapist, said Nicholas, "but I didn't know what her speciality was. Lori does speak very openly about sex. That makes sense. I'm perfectly comfortable about these topics. Please don't restrain yourself"

"I'm glad to hear that." Said Lou. "So many young people have so many hang-ups talking about sex, their desires, their fantasies. I swear, sometimes Emily has to pull teeth to get some of them to open up to her. Very unhealthy."

Lou pointed to two doors opposite each other down the hallway.

"So this is Emily's room." Lou opened the door to a pretty nondescript bedroom. It didn't feel like a teen-age girl's room. Instead of posters of boy bands on the wall there were original paintings. Her desk looked like something an old english banker would use.

Nicholas set down her small bag on the bed. Lou showed Nicholas his room, obviously a spare bedroom, but nicely furnished.

"Dinner will be ready in about 10 minutes, so why don't you freshen up and come down when you're ready. I'll fix us an aperitif." Lou closed the door as he left. Lori was right about one thing. You do get acclimated to nudity. Nicholas had blanked out he was staring at this hairy naked man after only a few minutes.

Nicholas used the toilet and headed downstairs. He may have adjusted to Lou's nude form but his own felt unfamiliar to him. Not zipping up after using the toilet felt odd. Walking down the wooden stairs, his penis flopping freely felt odd. Being naked, sorry, nude, in this beautiful spacious home felt odd. Around the corner from the living room was the dining area. There was no doorway there, but the space was more compact giving it a more intimate feel. Tall windows around the room made Nicholas feel somewhat exposed. As if someone could just look in. He had to remind himself that the house was isolated by woods and beyond that, a stone wall. The table was very long. Very modern. There were no chairs, just 2 long benches that could easily fit 12-14 people, Nicholas gauged. Maybe more if people scooched together.

The table had been set down at the end nearest the doorway to the kitchen. On the sideboard was a variety of tasty looking dishes.

Lou approached him with a fancy small martini glass filled with a slightly peachish liquid. The clear stem was blown from two pieces of glasses that swirled to the top. Nicholas took it and sniffed it. It smelled faintly sweet.

"What is this?" Nicholas asked politely.

Lou seemed proud of his concoction. "It is a cocktail of my own design! Some vodka, some peach liqueur, and a few other things that make it the perfect drink to stimulate ones appetite! I'm sure you will find it absolutely delicious. To your health my good man!"

Lou clinked his glass against Nicholas' and sipped. Nicholas did the same. Lou did not lie. It was certainly delicious. Lou lifted his glass and finished his drink. Nicholas did the same.

Emily called out from the kitchen. "Start putting together your plates. I'm just putting dessert in the oven."

Lou and Nicholas went to sideboard and started serving themselves. Roasted ham. Asparagus. Big baked potatoes. It all looked quite delicious. Nicholas caught his reflection in one of the ceiling high windows. How ridiculous they would look to someone peering in. These two nude men delicately putting together their plates.

Lou sat down on the side nearest the kitchen. He gestured across the way for Nicholas to sit across from him. Nicolas noticed there were two cushions with small towels for him and Lori to sit on. It hadn't even occurred to him he might be sitting on bare wood at dinner.

Lori and Emily emerged from the kitchen. Seeing them together Nicholas could really see the family resemblance, not just in their face but in their bodies. Different, but mostly by a matter of scale. The shapes were the same, just proportioned slightly different. Seeing Emily's boobs was like looking at Lori's, but in the future. Slightly bigger. Slightly droopier, but not by much. Nicholas could imagine himself playing with Emily's boobs. Sucking on them, fondling them. Nicholas became vaguely aware that his cock was beginning to stir. There was a fleeting moment of panic. The very thing he was afraid of, but then, an immediate rationalization. He was seated and concealed by the table. Surely an erection that developed would diminish by the time he got up, and only Lori would have any possible view of his penis while sitting next to him. Besides, this felt nice. He felt warm and a little drowsy. And slightly horny. Perhaps that drink had some kick to it. He glanced back over at the girls. Now they had turned their backs to him, to the sideboard, giving him a view of their magnificent asses. Seeing their two asses side-by-side, again, a remarkable study in proportion, but Emily's was much higher. Large, but firm. As she bent over slightly to put her plate together, Nicholas thought that he could see her pussy between those round cheeks. Nicholas could swear she was bending over more than necessary. A thought flashed: Was this for his benefit? Whatever self-control he had hoped to maintain over his penis was now lost; under the table he became fully erect. He scooted in closer. The tip of his penis touched the underside of the table. He almost let out a gasp when it made contact.

And then, to Nicholas' horror, Lori made her way to sit down. Next to her dad. He gave her a chaste kiss on the cheek. Nicholas felt himself tense up as Emily walked next to him and sat down. Close. So close he could feel her hip touching his. Why was she sitting so close? This table was huge. He felt a shiver rush up his cock. This was not an accident. Mirroring her husband, Emily gave a kiss to Nicholas' cheek as well. Was it his imagination, but did it linger there for a moment?

Other than Nicholas' raging erection, dinner was delightful. The food...superb. The conversation lively and spirited. Nicholas found himself struggling to keep up. His mind felt slightly numbed and his persistent erection kept occupying his thoughts. They covered a wide variety of topics from school to current events and, after a few drinks. Lori admitted that she was indeed, a lesbian. Lou gave his daughter a big hug and Emily got up to hug her as well. Nicholas remained seated.

"To lesbians!" Emily proclaimed. "May one of them find their way into my daughter's life!"

Laughter all around. A clinking of glasses and another drink. Lou had repeatedly left the table with their glasses to come back with the refilled, like some persnickety waiter.

GlassO
GlassO
311 Followers
12