The Nudist and The Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed like that for a few minutes. Panting. Trying to catch my breath. My cum covered torso rising and falling as I inhaled and exhaled. After a little while, I got up on to my shaking legs and headed towards the bathroom to clean myself up. Just like before, after cumming, I wanted to cover up again. This time, I allowed myself to get dressed after washing up.

At 5:20pm, the front door opened and Fiona stepped inside.

"Hey dude, I'm back." Fiona called out. "I've got some takeout if you're hungry."

I walked into the kitchen from my bedroom, fully dressed, though a little tired.

"Great! I can eat." I answered back.

"You okay?" Fiona asked, looking at my demeanour.

"Oh, yeah, I just uhh, woke up from a nap." I replied.

"Awww, sleepy head." Fiona responded with a kind smile.

For the rest of the night, we ate, chatted, played some games, and then retreated to our bedrooms for the night.

I'd call my 'naked day' a success.

...

It had been almost 3 weeks since Fiona had moved in with me, and things were a lot less tense and awkward than at the start. I had gotten used to her nudity around the house, and on days where she was at work and I had the day off, I would try to spend at least a few hours in the nude, either doing mundane things, or jerking myself blind.

My schedule at work had changed and we had the same day off. I was on the couch, playing a video game, and Fiona was in the kitchen, baking cookies.

As I mentioned before, my hair is kind of long for a guy. My fringe almost covers my left eye, and while I was playing my game, I kept flicking my hair out of my eye by flicking my head to the side. I must've done it too many times, or made it look uncomfortable, because Fiona noticed.

"You okay cutie-pie?" She asked.

'Cutie-pie' That was the nickname she had given to me one day. I don't mind pet names, and being called cute definitely wasn't a bad thing. I had grown used to her calling me it. In fact, I kind of started to like it. It gave me a nice, warm feeling inside whenever she called me that.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think I just need a hair cut." I responded, not taking my eyes off the screen.

"Awwww, but your hair suits you!" Fiona replied. "Is your fringe getting in your face?"

"Yeah, just a little." I answered back.

"Hold on a second." Fiona said before quickly running into her bedroom. In a few seconds, she came back out and walked over to me. I felt something pinch my hair and suddenly, my fringe didn't move.

"Hey, wha-? Is that a hair clip?" I asked, touching at the piece of plastic keeping my fringe in place.

"Yep!" Fiona replied with a smile. "You look adorable."

I paused the game and stood up, making my way to the mirror in the living room to look at myself. The hairclip was pink and rather plain, but still kind of girly. I reached for it, but I was suddenly interrupted.

"Noooo don't take it out!" Fiona called out. "You look super super cute!!"

I didn't know what to do. On the one hand, it wasn't that manly. I looked like a tomboy. On the other, I didn't want to upset Fiona. She seemed genuinely upset that I was about to remove it straight away.

Weighing my options, I figured that since it was just the two of us here, I would leave it in. Besides, it would be less irritating to not have hair in my face while I'm trying to concentrate and beat the shit out of Sub-Zero. I dropped my hands to the side and looked at Fiona.

"Thanks." I said with a little smile. "I'll keep it in, while I'm playing at least."

"Yay!" Fiona excitedly cried before giving me a tight quick hug. I barely had time to hug her back, as desperate as I was to do so. "You can keep it. It really does suit you." She said, brushing my hair a little before giving me a small kiss on the head and returning to the kitchen.

Wow. My first kiss. Technically. I mean, she did kiss me, so I'm counting it.

...

It had been a whole month since Fiona and I started living together and I was loving every day of it. We had gotten into routines, hung out every day, and we had become pretty much best friends.

Whenever I was home, I always had my pink hairclip in, which made Fiona very happy. It took me a few days before I could get it in my hair properly, but I managed it, and to be honest, I started to see what Fiona meant when she told me I looked cute with it in.

My nude adventures when I was home alone had become more common, though it was still a secret from Fiona, but it wouldn't stay that way.

It was 7pm on a Wednesday evening and we were both sat on the couch watching TV.

"Hey." Fiona said. "How come I haven't seen you naked?"

That was... out of the blue.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered back, stunned.

"Naked. Like me." Fiona replied. "We've been living together for a month and I haven't seen you in the nude yet! I know I've seen you in a towel, and I know you only wear pajama bottoms to bed, but how come you've never wanted to be nude like me? I mean, who doesn't walk around naked in their own home?"

"It just... doesn't interest me, that's all." I lied.

Fiona raised an eyebrow and smirked a little before shifting a little closer to me.

"You know... I was in the garage doing push-up a few weeks ago, and I noticed something on my exercise mat." She began to speak, shifting closer and closer. "There were some stains on it, and, to me, it looked like..." Fiona leaned in close to my ear and whispered the word; "...cummmm."

I instantly froze. Shit. Fuck. No. No no no.

"Now, the only way there could be cum on my mat, would be if a penis happened to be near it. Was it your penis, little cutie-pie?" She asked with a sly grin.

"Okay! Fine! I sometimes walk around naked when you're at work, okay?" I cried back. "B-b-but I only masturbated in the garage once! I-I-I do it in my room or in the bathroom all the time! Oh god, please don't hate me!" My face was burning red. I wanted to run. I wanted to hide. I kept looking down, trying to avoid looking at Fiona. The long pause before she spoke again was torture.

"...So, you do like being nude!" Fiona finally said.

Gently, I looked up and into her eyes.

"Y...yeah. I do..." I meekly responded.

We looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds before Fiona, once again, broke the silence.

"......Take your clothes off." Fiona said.

My eyes grew wide as I stared back at her.

"W-what?" I asked back.

"Clothes. Off. Now.... Please?" Fiona responded with a little head tilt.

I couldn't believe this. I had never been naked in front of anyone before. I gulped and took a deep breath before slowly standing up from the couch and pulling my shirt over my head. Fiona shifted her position on the couch so that she was sitting on her knees in anticipation.

Once I had tossed my shirt to the side, I bend down and slipped my sock off and threw them on top of my shirt.

I unbuckled my jeans and slipped them over my somewhat wide hips and down my skinny legs, leaving me in my boxers and nothing else.

Fiona was looking at me like an excited puppy. She was bouncing up and down very slightly and biting her lower lip. She looked me in the eye and gave me a little nod, letting me know it was okay.

Taking another deep breath and closing my eyes, I pulled down my boxers, exposing my dick.

'Please don't laugh. Please don't laugh. Please don't laugh.' That's all I could think about. I know my penis wasn't the biggest. I know I didn't have a lot of pubes. I know I don't look manly. I know I'm a short, skinny dude. Please don't laugh. Please don-

"Wow!" Fiona gasped.

I opened my eyes to see her with her hands over her mouth with her eyes wide open, slowly looking up and down my body.

"Cutie-Pie...... you're adorable!!" Fiona cried with a wide open smile on her face. She instantly got up and gave me a big, tight hug. Her bare skin felt so nice and soft against my own. I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her back. She smelled so good, and her body was so warm. I could stay like this for hours.

Eventually, Fiona loosened our hug and looked down at me.

"Can I shave you?" She asked.

Again, that was out of the blue.

"Sh-shave? Wh-what do you..." I said, a little stunned.

Before I could say anymore, Fiona took my hand and lead me to the bathroom, turning around and smiling as we entered.

"Sit down on the bath, on the edge." She said, and I did as I was told.

Opening the cabinet above the sink, Fiona pulled out a razor and shaving foam. I was pretty nervous to say the least. I had never shaved my pubes before, I thought they helped make me look at least a little bit manly, and now Fiona wanted to shave them off?

Fiona got on all fours in front of me and spread my legs open.

"H-hey, I don't know about th-this." I told her. Her face was inches from my cock, and I could feel her warm breath on it.

"Why not?" She asked. "If you're going to be naked, wouldn't you want to be nice and smooth like me?"

"Well, I just think that my pubes help me, you know, look a bit more... manly." I replied.

"Oh cutie-pie." Fiona sighed, looking up at me. "You don't have to look manly. There's nothing wrong with being cute. Girls like cute guys too, and you're the cutest guy I've ever seen. If you don't like being smooth down here, then I wont shave you again and you can let it all grow out. Deal?"

She made a good point. I don't have any manly features, so having a small tuft of hair around my cock and balls weren't going to change that. Plus, I really wanted Fiona to touch me down there. She was so close to my dick that I could probably slap her in the face with it if I so much as hiccupped.

"Deal." I responded with a little nod.

After hearing that answer, a smile grew on Fiona's face. She bit her bottom lip and squirted a little blob of shaving foam right on my pubes. It was a little cold, which made me jump a little. Once applied, Fiona began to spread it around the base of my cock and over my balls.

Fuck. Her hand was so soft and nice. No woman had ever touched me down there before. It felt... amazing!!

I tried so hard not to get a boner, but it was to no avail. Ever so gently, my cock began to stiffen.

"Awwww, is my little cutie-pie getting excited?" Fiona said with a sly grin.

"Well... I... uh-" I stuttered. This can't be happening.

Fiona put down the razor, moved a little closer to that her face was right next to my cock, and gave it a little kiss.

"Hehehe, cheeky boy." Fiona said, giving me a little wink.

Fuck! Her lips felt better than her hand. Was this really happening? Was I about to get a blowjob? Unfortunately, no, but I got the next best thing. Fiona spread the shaving foam around more of my crotch, and then began running her hand up and down the shaft of my cock, coating it in the white foam.

My legs instinctively opened up a little more, and I felt my body tense up. Oh my god. Oh my god oh my god oh my god. She was jerking me off. She was jerking me off with her face right next to the tip of my cock. This was the best feeling in the world!!

I accidentely let out a soft moan as Fiona's hand slipped up and down.

"Ohhh, I think you like this, don't you?" Fiona giggled.

"Y-y-yesssss...." I moaned back quietly, tilting my head back.

Fiona began to speed up, rubbing her hand along my shaft faster and faster.

I felt my body tense up yet again, and my cock began to pulse. There was no stopping what was about to happen.

A few strokes later, cum erupted out of my dick and sprayed all over Fiona's face. She didn't even flinch. She just kept rubbing until every last drop was out. My cum covered her nose, part of her mouth, and over one of her eyes. she looked at me with one eye open and smiled.

"Did that feel good cutie-pie?" She playfully asked.

"Y-y-y-yessss." I panted back, exhausted.

"Good. Now, let me get to work." She replied, picking up the razor, and beginning to shave my pubes.

It took around 10 minutes of thorough shaving to get me silky smooth down below. Through-out the whole thing, Fiona never wiped the cum off her face. When she was done, she helped me to my feet and we stood in front of the mirrored cabinet.

"There, doesn't that look better?!" She excitedly asked.

"Umm, I... I can't see my crotch." I answered back.

"Oh, silly me." Fiona replied. Suddenly, she stood behind me, wrapped her arms under my arms, and effortlessly lifted me up. I planted my feet on the edge of the sink to steady myself, which opened my legs and also gave me a better view between my legs in the reflection.

"Better?" She asked once again.

"B-b-better! Now can you put me down?!" I cried out. Being lifted off the floor all of a sudden was pretty shocking to say the least. I thought I was used to if after the years of bullying at school, though, it has been a few years.

I have to admit, having no pubes looked quite nice on me. For one, my penis looked ever so slightly bigger. Since it wasn't hidden by hair, you could see the base. Though, with my pink hairclip in and my perfectly smooth body, I definitely felt more like a girl than I did a boy.

Fiona gently placed me back down on the floor and looked at the two of us in the mirror with a warm smile before kissing me on the top of my head.

Suddenly, I felt a playful slap on my left ass cheek.

"Okay cutie-pie, I'm going to wash up now." Fiona said before stepping in front of the sink.

I took that as my leave and headed back into the living room to put my clothes back on. Well, not all my clothes. As I started to get dressed, I decided to go commando and see how it felt to be pube-less, and, to my surprise, it felt pretty good!

I think I should shave down there more often.

...

It was a Sunday night and, starting tomorrow, I would have two weeks off work. I had booked these weeks off months ago, just so I wouldn't lose them. I didn't plan on doing much during them, which was great! The whole point of taking time off work is that you're supposed to spend the time doing nothing.

Fiona was on the couch watching TV, and I was getting a snack from the kitchen, wearing nothing but my pajama bottoms.

"Hey cutie-pie." Fiona called out to me. "You know I don't mind you walking around naked, right?"

"I know that." I answered back, walking into the living room and sitting across from her on the other couch. "It's just, I don't think I'd consider myself a nudist. Maybe one day I'll start walking around here in my birthday suit, but I don't know when that day will come."

"Awww, sweetie, being naked every now and then doesn't make you a nudist." Fiona replied. "Spending a majority of your time naked and being naked wherever and whenever you can, now that makes you a nudist."

I never really thought about it that way.

"Well, maybe I'll spend a little bit more time naked, starting tomorrow." I said. "I've got two weeks off work now, so it's not like I have to go anywhere. Speaking of which, I'll see you in the morning. I'm going to sleep, good night."

"Without a good night kiss?" Fiona asked. Little kisses had started to become a regular thing. Never full blown kisses on the lips, but the occasional peck on the cheek or on the top of my head or forehead.

I quickly walked over to her and bent over. She held my left cheek in her right and and kissed me passionately on my right cheek.

"Night night cutie-pie." She whispered before letting me go into my room.

I closed my bedroom door, took off my pink hairclip and glasses, hopped into bed and closed my eyes.

...

I woke up the next morning, feeling a little strange. I felt a little colder than usual, and I could feel more of my blanket over me. Tossing the blanket off me, I realized what had happened.

I was naked.

My pajama bottoms were gone!

I bolted upright, looking around my bed for them. When I couldn't see them, I looked on the floor. They weren't there either. That's when I noticed the chain and padlock around the handles of my wardrobe.

I quickly got up and rushed to my wardrobe. Yanking on the chain was useless. The doors wouldn't budge. All of my clothes were in there! Without them, I was helplessly nude.

This must've been Fiona's doing. After our little chat last night about not being a nudist, she must've stripped my bottoms off and locked my clothes away. I had to ask her.

I walked to my nightstand, put my hairclip in and slipped on my glasses. Opening my door, I found Fiona in the kitchen, cooking breakfast.

"Morning cutie-pie!" She called out with a big smile. She was making scrambled eggs, and her breasts would jiggle as she stirred the pan with her spatula.

"What have you done? Why is my wardrobe locked up?" I asked with my hands on my hips, trying, and failing, to look intimidating.

"Oh my god, you look so cute when you're all pouty." Fiona responded. "I helped you out! You said you wanted to walk around naked during your time off work, so I made sure you kept your word. I knight you a temporary nudist." She said, taking the spatula and tapping it on my shoulders as if she were the Queen.

"I just meant, you know, occasionally, not for the whole two weeks!" I cried back.

"Okay sweetie, take a seat." She gestured towards the table with an empty plate in one of the spaces. I did as she said and sat my naked butt on the seat. Fiona started to tip the scrambled egg she was making on to the plate. "Try it out for a few days, and if you don't like it, I'll unlock your wardrobe. Hell, I'll even buy you some new clothes. Deal?"

I thought about it for a moment, and, giving a little nod, I agreed. "Deal." I responded.

"Yay!" Fiona replied, putting down her pan and giving me a tight hug and a big kiss on the top of my head. I will never get tired of naked hugs.

Once the hug was broken, Fiona went back to the stove and cracked a few more eggs as I tucked into my breakfast. She looked beautiful from behind.

"Hey, wait a minute." I said, swallowing my food. "Why aren't you at work?"

"Well, since you've got two weeks off work, I decided to book two weeks off too!" Fiona replied, turning her head around. She made a plate of food for herself and sat down opposite me at the table. "We can spend the whole time together!" She said excitedly as she dug into her breakfast.

...

The first day wasn't too bad. I was a little chilly, and since I had pretty easy access to my dick, I had to run to the bathroom a few times to, uhh, 'unwind', I'm pretty sure Fiona noticed.

"Have a nice jerk?" Fiona called from the couch as I exited the bathroom for the third time in as many hours.

Yep. She definitely noticed.

I tried to avoid eye contact and pretend like I didn't hear her, but she just kept looking at me. Eventually, I gave up trying to hide.

"...Yeah." I replied.

"That's nice. You don't have to hide you know. You can just do it on the couch if you want." Fiona said.

"Like... right in front of you?" I asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Sure! I mean, you don't have to seek me out and jerk yourself off right in my face, but if you ever feel in the mood, just go for it man! Here, I'll do it too." Just then, Fiona spread her legs and put her feet on the coffee table in front of her. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. In the whole time we've been living together, I had never once seen her masturbate. I think I heard her a few times in her room, but those noises could've been anything. This was the real deal!

Using her middle and index fingers, Fiona gently swirled around her clit, and cupped one of her breasts with her free hand. There wasn't even anything erotic on TV, yet she was playing with herself as if she were watching porn.

I just stood there, watching her. I didn't know how to react, but my cock sure did. Little by little, my cock began to harden again. I just orgasmed, and it felt like I was ready to go again.