The Nudist Slave Resort Ch. 04

Story Info
Lisa begins her new life.
3.8k words
4.27
10.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

This is a work of pure fantasy; nothing is real, and all Characters are adults. Comments are enabled, and all constructive comments are welcomed; even if you think my story sucks, tell me how it sucks so I can improve the story and as an author. As pointed out by a comment, the story has been republished to address grammar issues.

Chapter 4 - Lisa's new life

When she woke again, she was somewhere else, lying on a padded floor with no covers, nude, in a small room; she was no longer restrained, and no collar was on her neck. She sat up but knew better than to ask where she was. Slaves do not ask questions. And she knew without a doubt she was a slave. Daddy's slave at that! And she loved Daddy so much; after all, she owed him her life over and over. He saved her so many times from certain death, even from that time in the middle of a shark-infested ocean. He was so brave, He protected her.

Just the door opened, and her Daddy stepped into the room. She smiled broadly, "Daddy!" she exclaimed. She jumped up and rushed to him, throwing her arms around him. She hugged him.

Daddy hugged her back, "I'm happy to see you too, my slut." he said.

"But you need to learn the proper way to greet your Master." He continued.

On your knees, slave.

She immediately released him and obeyed; she knelt in front of him.

"Legs apart, Arms and hands behind your head, say nothing," Daddy said

She obeyed her Daddy.

Daddy continued speaking.

"The position you are in now is the Collar me position for a slave. If I accept you as my slave, will you always obey me? You will never question me. Wear what I say, even if it is nothing at all. You will please me with your pussy, ass, and mouth. For now, they belong to me. Do you understand, slave?"

"Answer!" he barked when she didn't speak for a moment.

"Yes, Daddy.", Lisa answered meekly.

"Louder Slut", Daddy barked.

"Yes, Daddy!" Lisa answered louder.

"Good," Daddy said. "I will now collar you; this is a sign of my ownership of you. You're my property now." And with that, he placed a metal collar on her and locked it on the back.

"And now I will fuck you," Daddy said, "Lay down and spread your legs."

Lisa obeyed, and in moments, her Daddy was inside her, fucking her.

Without build-up or ceremony, he plunged his hard penis into her pussy and started fucking her hard. This wasn't making love to another lover sex; this was angry fucking, where a guy fucks a slut hard like he owns this pussy, and he's going to show the slut whose boss. "Oh god, you so tight, you slut" he said. "When we get home, I'm going to whore you out like your Mother and Sister. You are going to make me so much money."

Daddy's dick felt so good to her; Daddy put one hand on her head and then the other, and she exploded in pleasure. So this was an orgasm, she said to herself. As her Daddy continued to use her, she had one orgasm after another, again and again. It was the best feeling she ever felt. She knew at that moment she would do anything Daddy asked her to, so she was his to use and abuse. He was using her as it was meant to be. After 10 or 15 minutes of Daddy Fucking her, which felt really go, she could feel her Daddy's cock Cumming inside her, and then she had the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced in her life; long after Daddy pulled out, she felt the effects; she was drooling, for she didn't know how it was several minutes if not longer before she could think again. When she could focus her mind, she noticed she was pissed all over the floor.

Daddy

It was too easy. It was the way when he enslaved Sally and this bitch's mother too, who he made his Wife the day after they returned from the resort. After only five days of treatments, they were obedient sluts. Just the way he planned it. God, her pussy was tight; he was going to make a fortune whoring this slut out. After a few minutes of fucking her, he used a ring they gave him and set the pleasure intensity to 6, touched the top of her head with it, and pressed the button for a second. The results were instant. He could feel her stiffen and hear her moan in pleasure. As he continued to use his new slave, mercilessly pounding her pussy like a pile driver, he would use the ring on her again and again to reinforce the association of his dick in her pussy equaled mind-blowing pleasure.

Just as he was Cumming inside her, He again used the ring, this time setting it to level 10 intensity, touched her head, and pressed the button for a few seconds before releasing it. The results were instant; her back arched, and he could see she was in pure bliss; she also pissed herself, losing all bladder control. He could see her eyes rolled up back into her head, and she drooled for some time afterward. She was his now. He was warned not to use the ring for more than a few seconds at max intensity; it could damage her brain and kill her instantly.

He was also warned that the results would fade if she missed more than one morning dosage of her medication. The medication he was to give her every morning blocked the critical thinking ability part of her brain. This is why she believed the videos as memories. If she was able to think clearly, she could work out what was done to her. But they assured him that so long as she took her medication, she would be his slave forever. He didn't plan on keeping her around that long. The medication also increased her sex drive, which was not necessary; she would obey him, horny or not. But they said it made for easier control if a slave's sex drive was heightened. Especially if he planned on whoring her out.

The death of the family's church-going father was no accident. He researched a number of possible targets before settling on this family. The Father had a good job and fat life insurance policies on himself and his Wife. Steve knew this from his career at the insurance company he worked at until recently. The girls were the right age as well. There were other candidates with bigger life insurance payouts, but the girls were far too young for the Resort to accept them as new slaves, and he didn't want to wait that long for them to grow up. Eighteen was the minimum age requirement; who knew slavers had morals? It was more for their protection, they said; underage sex workers attracted WAY too much attention and heat.

After he ran the family's Father off the road one night, crashing him into a tree, he didn't have the good sense enough to die right then and here. Steve had to put a plastic bag over his head to suffocate him to finish the job. He did extensive research on the mother, her childhood, what she liked, etc. She was so fragile mentally after the death of her husband. It was like taking candy from a baby as he manipulated her. After he got Lisa out of the way to Church Summer camp, he planned on taking their Mother away to the resort, which he sold to her as Church Therapy Retreat. But Sally kept getting in the way of his plans. In the end, he took a more direct approach; chloroform and duct tape put an end to any more objections.

He didn't plan on keeping his new Wife around for long. Just long enough for her to collect her husband's life insurance policy and transfer the money into his name, and then she would arrange for an accident to befall her as well. Once the life insurance settlements were made to his two sluts, he would force them to transfer that money to him. He would continue to whore them out until he grew tired of them. He didn't know what his plans were after that; he might get his job back at the insurance company and find another family with a nice big payout, with older female teenage children; it was working out well for him so far.

Well, time to get back to work. He could see she finally recovered from the pure bliss state she was experiencing. He walked up to her and slapped her across the face, "Break Time's over Bitch", he cruelly said to her. "Whenever another Master or I use you, you are to clean the mess up afterward; suck my dick clean slut!"

Lisa quickly obeyed, took her Daddy cock into her mouth, and began sucking his cock.

Her Daddy slapped her across her head, "No teeth Bitch" he corrected her. "You have lots to learn, slave; fortunately, training is included during our stay."

Lisa sucked onto her Daddy's cock on her knees for a long time; she didn't dare to stop until told. At first, she could taste his delicious cum. She couldn't believe how delicious his cum tasted; it was like she was eating food with no flavor her whole life and suddenly discovering the taste of Chocolate. Then his dick got soft, she must have been doing something wrong. As she serviced her Daddy, he gave her instructions to stoke his balls with her hands, lick his balls, and caress the inside of Daddy's butt checks. She was learning so much already. After almost an hour, she could feel Daddy's cock getting harder and harder again. Would she use her pussy again? She was dying in anticipation.

Daddy pulled his wonderfully hard dick and told her to get on her hands and knees. She couldn't wait to feel Daddy's cock inside her again. Daddy paused to coat his dick with lube that was on a shelf on the wall. She was puzzled why he did this; her Pussy was wet and dripping, eagerly awaiting him. Daddy got behind her, and she screamed with surprise as Daddy forced his way into her ass. He pulled out and forced his dick into her again, deeper this time. After one more time he was all the way inside her. It was unlike her memories when he was inside her ass before; he was somehow bigger! Daddy began to fuck her ass, first slow and picking up pace. Again, he touched her head, and she cooed in pleasure.

Daddy

He backed off on the ring intensity setting to 4 or 5; he didn't want to fry the pleasure center of her brain, and he still wanted to use her for several more years at least. The max setting was only used to solidify her treatment session memories to be associated with him. After he finished Cumming in her ass, he relaxed and ordered her to suck his dick again; he made a signal to the cameras that were watching and waiting.

As Lisa was sucking her Daddy's delicious cock again, she heard a door open behind her; when she looked up, it was her Mom and Sister Sally standing there. They were holding a basket. "We brought you refreshments, Daddy," Sally happily exclaimed. "You need to keep your strength up if you are going to be enjoying Lisa all day!" Daddy ordered Lisa to stop sucking his dick and take a break

Lisa looked at her Mother and Sister; she noticed now they both had two new Tattoo's. Tattooed on her mother's Crotch were 2-inch high bold letters, "FUCK ME," and on her Sister's Crotch, the letters about the same size said, "DADDY'S SLUT".

She said, "You got new tattoos." it was more of a statement than a question.

"Yes!" both esthetically replied in excitement.

"Daddy picked them out for us," her sister Sally said.

"But don't worry, once you complete your laser hair removal treatments, you will be getting your own Crotch tattoo, too." Her mother said. This made Lisa happy; she couldn't wait to see what Daddy gave her.

"Enough!" Daddy said, "Shut up and serve the food."

They sat around the basket on the floor like it was a picnic; Mom served Daddy first a tall glass of a drink and a sandwich. Daddy even took a blue pill, too. Then she placed six bowls on the floor; three of the bowls she filled with water, and the other three she dished out what looked like porridge into them. As Daddy was relaxing and eating his sandwich, he ordered Mommy to suck his dick.

As Lisa watched her Mother suck Daddy's dick, Daddy said, "Eat sluts."

Sally got on her hands and knees, stuck her face into one of the bowls with porridge and started eating without her use of her hands. After this example, Lisa followed suit. She was famished; after licking the bowl clean, she drank the water, too. Sitting back up, she could see Sally's face was a mess of porridge; hers must be as well. But Sally addressed this problem. Sally licked Lisa's face clean, and Lisa returned the favor. No one spoke.

Once cleaned, Daddy spoke again, "Sally, your turn," indicating his dick. Sally moved over and, replaced Lisa's mother, began sucking Daddy's dick. Lisa's Mother ate the porridge and drank the water the same as Lisa and Sally did; when Mom was finished, Lisa was friendly enough to clean her mom's face. No one said anything; they sat and listened to Sally suck Daddy's dick.

Finally, Daddy spoke, "You can talk now; welcome your slave daughter to our new family."

Her mother's face smiled broadly, "I'm so happy you're another one of Daddy's slaves now; it was so hard to hide how we felt about Daddy around you, but Daddy said you were fragile; you didn't understand the love we share. He's our soul mate."

Lisa's Mother stood up and walked Lisa over to a full-length mirror that Lisa didn't notice before. As Lisa stood in front of it, looking at herself for the first time, she noticed that her pubic hair was shaved smooth again; she was getting some stubble during her training. A perfectly smooth pussy; she reached her hand down to touch its smoothness. All of her hair from the neck down was removed, in fact. A barcode was now tattooed just above her pussy slit, and looking closer now, she could see tiny words below the barcode, Slave 649324, read. Both of her breasts were pierced, and she had a pierced belly button and a pierced clitoris. She stuck out her tongue, and as he suspected, her tongue was pierced, too. She could feel it in her mouth before, but this was the first time she had seen it. Her thick metal collar had "Daddy's Fuck Toy" written on it in white lettering. Admiring the new view, she turned her body side to side and noticed the Tramp Stamp on her back. She turned to her Mother and said I now have a Tramp Stamp. It was more of a statement than a question or accusation. No longer was she shy about displaying her body.

"Yes dear, your Daddy picked it out, it's almost matches ours." her mother said.

She loved it; Daddy knows her so well.

"Daddy said he can't wait to share you with all his friends, especially the ones that pay him money." Her mother said.

It sounded like she was in for lots of fucking and sucking over the next week, and she was looking forward to that. She realized this is what Daddy must have done to her Mother and Sister, too; he took them to this place and made a total sluts them. And besides, the thought of her being a real slut for her Daddy was starting to turn her on. She found her hand touching her newly shaved pussy.

"Break time over Slut" He pointed to Lisa, "Get you lazy ass over here."

Lisa obeyed immediately. As she approached, she could see Daddy dick was rock hard again; she couldn't wait to see where he stuck it in her this time.

Daddy continued to use Lisa as her Mother, and Sally watched and sometimes participated as well. Daddy used Lisa in several different positions: missionary, doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and wheelbarrow; it was hours before Daddy was completely satisfied. At last, he said he was tired and going back to our Resort room to sleep.

"But the fun was just beginning for you Slut" he told Lisa.

They all exited the room and continued down a hall, where they left a solid door that led to the first-floor pool area of the resort. Daddy stopped, and in the common area, he loudly boasted,

"This is my newest Slave, Lisa; I invite everyone to sample her!" and Daddy walked away. Men from every direction were drawn to her like moths to flame. Before she knew it, they had her on a day bed in the common area; they filled her every hole, using her over and over. She loved every minute of it, but she lost consciousness at some point during the orgy.

Her Sister Sally was shaking Lisa awake; come on sleepily, and there was lots more to do today. As Lisa woke up, she found she was lying on a bed with no covers. She was sore and completely covered in cum. It was in her hair, tits, back, butt, arms, and legs; no part of her body was spared. Lisa slowly, painfully got up and walked into the bathroom to drink from the faucet; she was very thirsty. She sipped her full and had to pee next. As she sat on the toilet, she could see her Sister waiting for her on the bed in the bedroom. As she was peeing on the toilet, a guy walked in from the hall and into the bathroom. Before she could say a word, he aimed his dick at her breasts and started peeing on her. He didn't stop at her breasts; he moved his dick over her like he was putting out a forest fire. Her hair, face, breast, belly, and legs were covered in his piss, and he pissed a lot. When he finally finished, he said clean me off slut. She knew what he meant; she leaned forward and licked his dick clean of piss. Once he was satisfied, he turned around and walked out of the bathroom and into the hall without another word. Just as he was leaving, her sister walked into the bathroom and saw the aftermath.

"Damn," Sally said, "Sorry I missed that fun!"

"Wow," Was all Lisa could say.

Reading her mind, Sally piped in, "Yeah, they do that a lot around here." She said.

"Quick, get into the shower and clean yourself off. We need to get to breakfast, then class; you have a lot to learn." Sally told Lisa.

Lisa quickly washed herself off in the shower. After she stepped out of the shower, she asked her sister how she was to dry off; there were no towels. Wordless, she pressed a button, and warm air blew out of a vent in the ceiling and dried her hair and body off in no time.

She turned to her sister, who was still standing next to her, and asked was this how it was for you?

"Oh yes, she told Lisa; I was just as naïve as you when I first got there. When Daddy took me and Mom, the Resort staff had to shock us and tie us up to take us to our treatment." Sally said

"But Daddy wanted your enslavement to be special," Sally said, "He planned it out down to the last detail; he even told us what to say to you at the elevator."

"Daddy said he couldn't have done it without the help of Pastor Graham." Daddy said "When we get back home he promised, you to Pastor Graham for two weeks, to use and abuse." Sally continued.

"During the days and evenings you were out of our new house, Daddy had lots of his friends come over to for us to entertain. A lot of them gave Daddy money, but I would have done it for free; Sally said, "I love being fucked so much." Sally added.

"Oh, ok, makes sense. I love Daddy so much, I'll be happy to make him money too." Lisa replied.

"What else can I look forward to," Lisa asked.

"Oh, it's great fun; Daddy will use us, as every other man at the resort. You will start your laser treatments to permanently remove all of your body hair." Sally said.

The following week for Lisa was a whirlwind of training and being used by the Masters are the resort. She learned how to properly such cock, how to play with the Balls and dicks of Masters to arouse them and give them pleasure. She learned Kegel exercises to tighten her virginal muscles and how to tighten her pussy on demand for her Master's pleasure, especially when she felt a master depositing their seed within her. She learned how to exercise with Ben Wa balls, which became increasingly heavy with each lesson. Punishment was quick and severe for failing to keep the exercise balls in place. While a little over a week wasn't nearly enough time for her to master all the lessons she was taught, she was told to practice them daily, and next year, when she returned to the resort, she would be tested. Failing any test would have severe consequences, she was warned. So Lisa tried her best to learn all she could in order to better please Daddy.

One day, as Lisa was in the bathroom with Sally, talking, Daddy walked into the room, followed by a man with a handheld computer. Daddy walked right up to Lisa and slapped her hard across the face, knocking her down onto the sink. She looked up at her Daddy, and her first thought was that she did something wrong to anger her Daddy. She had no idea what, but she must have.

12