The Nudist Slave Resort Ch. 09

Story Info
Kim meets Master Greg for their first "Date".
3.8k words
4.45
5.5k
2

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 - The Masters

Master Greg

Master Greg was moving quickly down the hall. He had several tasks to finish or delegate before leaving for the day, and he planned to take Friday off, giving him a nice long four-day weekend since Monday was a holiday. He and his friends were planning on enjoying his two personal slaves all weekend and watching football. He barely noticed the slave that moved off to the side ahead of him; he was in a hurry, and slaves parted like the Red Sea when he was going somewhere. He almost passed her when he realized she didn't have any Queen of Spade's markings. He stopped dead in his tracks and looked at her.

"Lost Bitch?" Master Greg said.

The slave didn't look up, "Yes, Master." she responded.

He was going to enjoy this; it's not often he had an excuse to whip another Master's Staff slave.

"Well, I think you need a lesson for that. Whipping stance!" Master Greg responded.

He turned grabbed a whip from the wall, uncoiled it and raised his hand for the first strike, then looked at her. And he stopped. She was gorgeous. Slaves were, of course, selected for their attractiveness, but most were not of model quality; those were a lot less common, rare even. The beauty in front of him was exquisite, about 5 foot 3, perfect firm tits, petite, natural olive complexion, jet black straight hair, the kind of girl that could go out without makeup and still look stunning. He got an instant Hardon just looking at her. It would be a waste to blemish such a body with a whip. He ordered her to turn around slowly and keep going a full circle he instructed. Her back was whipped; Master Thomas was a fool to damage such an elegant creature. She had the words "Father Fucker" tattooed just above her barcode; Masters often added degrading words like this to their favorite slave stallions. He changed his mind about whipping her and dropped the whip onto the floor, not caring where it landed. Some slave would pick it up later and return it to the wall.

He walked up to her and grabbed her by her long black hair,

"I have a better use for you instead." Master Greg said.

He pulled her along; she was stumbling along as he pulled her down the hall holding her hair, and he turned into a room that held several metal stockades in it, used for fucking slaves from behind in standing to bend-over position. There was a bar at waist level, farther set back on the device; he forced her to lean over it and opened the top of the stockade, forced her head and wrists into it, and snapped it closed. He lubed up his dick from a nearby sex lubricant pump bottle and forced his dick inside her in one forceful action; he began fucking her; he was amazed at how tight she was for a Staff slave.

As Master was fucking Kim, at first, she was horrified that she was getting raped yet again after regaining her freedom only just recently. At least the Master's huge dick felt good, really good. Jerry had a much smaller dick, she was starting to enjoy being used, and it felt wonderful. She rarely came anymore when Jerry used to fuck her, she felt an orgasm building, and before she could control herself, she came, screaming, "Yes, Yes, Fuck me, Master!"

Master Greg wasn't surprised by her outburst, a real gem she was. Unknown to her, he had a ring on his finger; he would touch the top of a slave's head with his ring finger, select a setting from 1 to 10, and press a button on it. It would activate the remote receiver inside a slave's head, sending a tiny amount of current to the pleasure center of her brain. He did so with her; he turned the dial from 1 to 6, pressed the ring against her head, and then pressed the button. The results were instant; her head yanked back, and she moaned in pleasure. She screamed, "Yes, Yes, Fuck me, Master!"

While most masters didn't care if their slaves enjoyed sex or not when they raped them, he found it made for more motivated slaves if a slave received pleasure from the experience. If they are more motivated during sex and they would often beg him to fuck them. He continued to fuck her, enjoying himself and her reactions to the orgasms she thought he was giving her naturally when it was his ring he was using to induce her pleasure. He voice-activated the monitor on the wall in front of him. "Call Master Thomas.", he ordered; the video screen connected, and Master Thomas answered; the video call allowed them both to see and talk to each other.

"Master Thomas, I'm enjoying your slave 4634 immensely. I wanted to know if you wanted to part with her; I want to add her to my staff." Master Greg fully expected Thomas to deny his request; only a fool would part with a rare gem like this slave. He just wanted to show Thomas he was using one of his stallions to rub it in, so to speak.

Master Thomas typed on his keyboard, "4634, you say?" he questioned.

"Yes," Master Greg; he could clearly read her number off her back, no mistaking it. "4634," he repeated.

Master Thomas hesitated for a moment; he started to speak, then stopped himself. When he spoke again, he replied, "I want the first pick of the new shipment of staff slaves when they arrive."

Master Greg didn't hesitate, "Done." he said.

Master Thomas replied, "Deal!"

"I'll have her transferred to your department. You want her delivered to your personal assistant, so you have her properly marked?" Master Thomas said.

Master Greg thought the response was odd, transferred? He was fucking her right now, he would just have his personal assistant do it for him when he was finished with her, but just then, he was Cumming and just replied, "Yes." In Ecstasy and thought nothing more of the conversation.

Master Thomas

The video monitor rang, and he picked up; he could see Master Greg fucking a slave from behind, but from this angle of the camera, he couldn't see what her number was.

Master Greg said, "Master Thomas, I'm enjoying your slave 4634 immensely. I wanted to know if you wanted to part with her; I want to add her to my staff."

Master Thomas typed in his keyboard, locating slave 4634 in his database; it was one of his slaves, to be sure. In fact, he could see her number on her back; across the room, she was working at her station in the surveillance room. Her number, 4634, was clearly visible to him. She was nothing special to look at; looking at her photos in his database, she was below average, in his opinion. She wasn't ugly, but nothing special, a five at best.

"4634, you say?" Master Thomas questioned.

"Yes, 4634," Master Greg replied.

Master Thomas hesitated for a moment; he was about to tell Master Greg he was a fucking idiot. Learn to read that 4634 was in his surveillance center as they were speaking. But he could use this to his advantage. He would give Greg the slave he asked for; the call was recorded; when Master Greg realized his mistake, it would be too late, and the deal would have been made. It's not Master Thomas's problem; Master Greg was apparently dyslectic.

"I want the first pick of the new shipment of staff slaves when they arrive." Master Thomas said

Master Greg didn't hesitate, "Done." he said.

Master Thomas replied, "Deal!"

"I'll have her transferred to your department. You want her delivered to your personal assistant, so you have her properly marked?" Master Thomas

"Yes." Master Greg responded; Master Thomas could see he was cumming as he was answering. Master Thomas didn't know which one of his slaves Master Greg was fucking, but it didn't matter, he got what he wanted, and it only cost him a below-average slave; it was a great deal for him.

Kim was released from the stockade by Master Greg, and she was sucking his dick on her knees while he relaxed on a sofa that was on the side of the same room with the stockades. He would occasionally touch the top of her head with his hands, but other than that, he said nothing, just enjoyed her oral skills. When Master Greg released Kim from the stockade, she was drooling with pleasure; she wasn't sure if she had come 2 or 3 times; it all seemed to blend into one long orgasm. She never felt anything like it. Master Greg also filled her entire pussy with cum; she couldn't believe anyone could cum so much; when he pulled it out, it flowed out of her pussy and down her legs; it was a huge turn-on. When Jerry fucked her, he didn't stay hard for long; he would punish her for failing to keep him hard. Sex would be hours of an ordeal of him getting hard, losing his erection, she sucking his dick, him getting hard again, more fucking, only to lose his erection again. Sex was hours of pain for her before Jerry finally came, and not that much cum either; he would then toss her onto the floor and fall asleep.

Master Greg ordered another slave to bring him a big jug of water, drank some, and ordered Kim to drink as well. He wouldn't let Kim stop drinking until she drank at least a liter of water, maybe two. Jerry never cared if she was thirsty or not. Master Greg really cared about her. If this was how sex was with Master Greg, she was seriously considering telling him all about Lisa and Sally and would beg him to enslave her again. He said he would fuck her up the ass when he was ready again, and she was eagerly looking forward to him using her again. She heard the conversation between Master Greg and Master Thomas; they bartered for her like she was some cheap trading card, but she was OK with that if it meant more orgasms with Master Greg for her. As she sucked on Master Greg's dick for 20 minutes when someone else entered the room behind her, she knew it was another Master when he spoke.

Master Greg was enjoying his new slave sucking his dick; he would occasionally place his hand on her head and press his ring at the level 1 setting to keep her enthralled with him. The batteries for the receiver in her head wouldn't last long with continual use but should last long enough to return her to the stockades. The stockades had wireless rechargers, so she would be topped off in short order once he put her back in it. Normally, the batteries were wirelessly recharged by transmitters built in the bunks the slaves slept on, one on each end, so it didn't matter what direction they slept. Master Bill walked into the room and said to him,

"I've been looking for you. Do you have that report I asked for ready?" Master Bill asked

"I've been busy enjoying this slave; I'll attend to it when I'm finished with her." Master Greg responded.

"Isn't that one of Master Thomas's slaves?" Master Bill asked, "Isn't it a breach of etiquette using another Masters slave?"

"She was fair game," Master Greg responded, "Fortunately for me, she got lost and wandered into my domain; I'm well within my rights to enjoy her. Besides, I own her now; I traded Master Thomas for her."

'What for?" Master Bill responded.

"First pick when we get the next shipment of Staff slaves." Master Greg said.

"Really, you're giving up your turn of first pick?" Master Bill answered, surprised.

"Absolutely. Stand Slave, let Master Bill get a good look at your wonderful body." Master Greg ordered.

Kim released Master Greg's dick from her mouth and immediately stood up with arms behind her head in a submissive pose to allow the other Master to inspect her.

"Wow, she is very nice; I'm surprised Master Thomas would part with such a Creature. Maybe he is hoping the first pick will get him something better." Master Greg responded.

"Fat chance of that," Greg said. "The slave centers in Europe get the pick of the litter most of the time; it's rare we get such model quality beauties such as this. Break times over, slave, get back to sucking my dick; I'm not ready to rape you again yet."

Kim immediately dropped to her knees and began sucking Master Greg's dick again.

"I agree," Master Bill responded, "If I recall correctly, Master Jerry was the last one to get a really hot slut, with his first pick. What was it three years ago now? Four? He added her to his household staff. I was surprised that he opted to keep his Slave Wife and dispose of Daughter number two. It's a crime we do not get to keep more than two personal slaves as employees; I'd have more of a harem if we were."

Master Greg laughed, "I recall he made a snuff video when disposing of her; he bragged his slave wife was cleaning the blood off the walls for a week. It's really sick stuff, even by my standards. Then he complained endlessly that it was taking too long to wipe the memories of his new slave and implanting false memories one to make her believe she was really his Daughter."

Greg's Slave stopped sucking his dick just then; he slapped her across her face, "Who told you to stop slut?" He angrily told her. After a few seconds, she started sucking again. "What Slave number are you on, Master Bill," Master Greg asked.

"Number fourteen and seventeen if I recall correctly," Master Bill responded, "I tend to get tired of them after six months to a year and replace them with fresh pussy. You?"

"I'm on Slaves number three and four, but I'll have to decide which one to get rid of to add this beauty to my harem," Greg responded. You'll have the report in an hour." And with that, the conversation ended.

"It's time to rape your ass now, slave," He grabbed her by the hair and re-secured her in the stockade. With a bit of lube, he assaulted her ass and raped it. He used his ring again several times on her head; she moaned in pleasure. He activated the video monitor again. And he summoned his personal assistant, Slave 2004. After 20 minutes of fucking his new slave, he came in her ass. Just as he was finishing, Slave 2004 entered the room. She was one of the few black slaves at the resort. He thought it fitting that his assistant be Black and ordered the lesser races of slaves around. He owned her for a long time; most staff slaves only last 5 or 6 years before they are replaced and disposed of. She was 5' 10, athletic build, in her forties, nude of course but still had firm B-cup tits. Around her neck, she wore a thick metal collar with the number "2004" stamped into it. Her skin was far too dark for any tattoos to show up, but she still had all the required body piercings.

As he filled Slave 4634 with his cum and pulled out of her ass, he touched the top of her head and gave her a dose of level 10 that lasted several seconds. She moaned with pleasure and drooled. Her bladder released all the piss it had; she pissed down her legs and onto the floor. He knew this would happen; losing all bladder muscle control at the height of total ecstasy was typical. She must have pissed for two minutes before she stopped. The stockades were designed to have a 2-inch deep square depression around where the slave had to stand so the piss pooled around her feet and did not spread all over the room's floor. There was a reason he forced her to drink so much, and it had nothing to do if she was thirsty or not. He enjoyed watching slaves piss themselves. Often they also shit too, but not this time but his cum was dripping out of her ass. On your knees slut, he ordered His Assistant, Slave 2004, to clean me up; she began to lick and suck her Master's dick, cleaning the cum off of it. His new slave was still secured in the stockade.

"This is my new slave," Master Greg said to Slave 2004, "Get her properly marked as my property. Add the words "BLACK" above the words "FATHER'S FUCKER" on her front. But first, prepare the weekly report on "Slave Conversion Statistics for Master Bill. This slut isn't going anywhere; you can prepare her later." Satisfied that his slave assistant cleaned his cum off his dick well enough, he turned back to his new slave; time to mark his territory. He moved to the front of her and began pissing on her. He pissed on her face, soaked her hair, and arched the stream of piss high so it hit her back, continuing to move his stream of piss so it washed onto her tits. There was not an inch of her body that wasn't soaked with his piss. Satisfied, he walked out of the room, his assistant Slave 2004 close behind.

Kim was left alone in the room, still drooling with the after-effects of so much pleasure. It took several minutes before she could form any coherent thoughts again; such was the after-effect of the intense pleasure she received. When she could think again, she felt warmth all over her body, all the way to her feet. She was convinced that Master Greg was her soul mate; she loved him, and she was sure he loved her, and she would tell him everything when he returned. While was initially shocked and dismayed at the revelations that she wasn't Jerry's real daughter. And to learn that Jerry horribly killed someone else to possess her. That seemed unimportant now that she was Greg's property.

She anxiously waited for Master Greg to return... but he didn't return. An hour passed and then another. Her body turned cold, and she realized she was not only soaked, but it was piss. She smelled the strong smell of it as it dried on her. As the pure bliss she experienced with the anal sex she received faded, she began to wonder, was it worth it to only live a few years before she was replaced? She didn't like the retirement plan either. Once, the bliss of pleasure wore off, and she shivered, soaked with cold piss on her and standing in cold piss as well. She was embarrassed to think she almost turned in Lisa and Sally for a good fuck. There was a clock on the wall, it was 10 pm, where did the day go? She had to get some rest so she could get up and be in place in time to swap out medication for the candy, but first, she had a more pressing issue: how to get out of this stockade she was locked in.

Master Thomas informed Slave 4634 that she was now the property of Master Greg but not to report to his Master Greg's personal assistant, Slave 2004, for processing until she completed her shift. She accepted her order without question. Her Shift ended at 4 am and before her replacement took her place at her station, she pressed a button labeled Master Greg's Personal Assistant Slave 2004 to locate her. Once slave 4634 had 2004's location, she stood up, left her station, which was replaced by another slave, and hurried to meet her new Master as ordered.

Kim woke up as Master Greg's assistant, Slave 2004, was removing her from the stockade; she didn't even remember falling asleep. She fell to the floor and into the pool of piss after she was released. What time is it she almost blurted before she remembered that Slaves do not question. She looked at the time on the wall; it read 4:15 am. Slave 2004 ordered her to stand, which Kim painfully stood. "Follow," she said, turned, and left the room. She fully expected Kim to be right behind her, but Kim didn't move. She was still conflicted. Should she willingly become a slave again or help Lisa and Sally free them all? Slave 2004 entered the hall, turned right, and didn't look back. She took a step to follow, and she almost followed it with another step, when just then, another Slave entered the room from the other direction. She had the same number tattooed on her chest that Kim had. Oh shit, Kim said to herself; when they both were discovered together, with the same number, she feared what they would do to her, especially once they found out she had a hand in torturing Jerry. Slave 4634 looked at Kim, and Kim returned the stare; it was a deer-in-the-headlights moment for her. But in a moment of pure brilliance, she told said 4634, "Master Greg's assistance just left going that way." She pointed to the direction she had gone, "Follow her. Hurry," she added.

The Slave noticed that the other slave had the same number as her, but she was not to question—but to obey. And she did. She left the room, running to catch up to 2004. Once Slave 4634 caught up to Slave 2004 and followed closely behind her, they arrived at the tattoo parlor, where slaves were marked to their master's specifications. This was a different parlor than the one in front of the house, but the function was the same.

12