The Nun Pt. 03

Story Info
Post-apocalyptic bimbo nun slut's monstercock adventures.
3.3k words
4.5
7.5k
11

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

nb: This was written in collaboration with thinkingwithmycock

XXX

The shafts of candlelight illuminating the interior of the confession box were swiftly obscured as more shafts of throbbing cockmeat lanced inwards, pincushioning the penitent Sister's flesh from all angles. With one eye blotted out by a swollen leaking cockhead and the other under increasing threat from the now-heavily flowing waterfall of precum streaming down her forehead to clot in her blonde brows, Syncletia attempted to process the geometry of her new assailants' angles of intrusion. Though her vision was failing her, the nun's other senses were highly honed for the purpose of attending to the needs of the priesthood, and her own lusts. The heat of hard flesh pressing insistently against her golden skin, new competing clouds of male musk filling her nostrils, and her inner attunement to the presence of other sources of pleasure all told her that another six Brothers had just joined the fraternity of fuckers surrounding the confession box.

Emerging from further below the two members currently trading off turns popping in and out of her luscious drooling mouth-hole, two more pricks plunged forward, one hitting the bullseye of the black tape affixed across her left nipple, the other sinking deep into the lower flesh of her golden right tit, together pressing her spit-soaked bimbo breasts to wrap even more tightly around the pulsing column of Father Lucius' instrument of penance, currently enveloped in Syncletia's swallowing cleavage.

Behind her, Syncletia could feel the heavy thud of two more prongs slamming into her bulbous buttcheeks, spreading her globes with the impact from opposing sides and exposing her asshole, still gaping from the rosary plug that she had removed at the start of her confession. The two monstercocks writhed and slithered across Syncletia's swollen rear like hungry serpents until both heads were wedged tightly together at the entrance of her rosebud, their heads throbbing in angry anticipation.

Below her, a huge column of sanctified schlong -- thicker than her wrist, almost as thick as Father Lucius' heavy mast, and studded along the length with chromed piercings -- arced upwards from a hole at the very base of the confession box, quickly coated in the spray from her spasming slit as the Sister shuddered in continuous orgasm as it split her swollen cuntlips and began to bury inch after inch into her desperate quim, snapping the strands of her thong and burying the remnants deep inside her box.

Another shaft emerged above it, battering against the tattooed cross atop her bulging pussy mound; releasing the fucklog pressing against her head but keeping one hand wrapped as best she could around Father Lucius' prong, the nun's reached out to massage insistently along the bulging veins of the newest entrant. She was rewarded by a fresh flood of pre-ejaculate spilled down to coat over her gleaming clit piercing. Sliding upwards, the cockhead traced the hard edges of her abdominals, rivulets of liquid filling the taut, tanned lines.

Syncletia was surrounded from all sides, girlcum spilling steadily from her stuffed fuckhole, rosebud desperately trying to swallow the two apple-sized cockheads wedged up against it, mound coated, eye glued shuts, tits pinned, mouth a frot-fest, and forehead draped in dongmeat. Though she could not have measured by eye, she was grappling with priestcock and ten attending Brothers whose cunt-wreckers would have collectively lined up to equal well over twice her statuesque height, even standing in her eight-inch fuck heels.

The blood roaring in her ears and drool gurgling in her mouth as she fought to fuck back against the eleven monstercocks, Syncletia was only half aware of Father Lucius' lightly admonishing voice from outside the box.

"Your determination is admirable, my child, but you should know from your lessons that we will never spare a rod and in doing so risk spoiling a slut."

The feelings that arrested Syncletia threw her into an ecstasy that transported her into the realm of the divine. No wonder Father Lucius had been insistent on seeing the gorgeous monster boobed nun slut. He had clearly been planning this scenario for a while. There were more Brothers on hand to assist her in her penance than she had ever thought possible, and even the dimensions of the confessional seemed to mitigate against the possibility of eleven turgid, blessed cocks intruding on her private devotions, thought of course, Syncletia knew very well the way that the items, iconography and geography of the convent were cunningly wrought in order to maximise the potential for devotion in any given circumstance; the stud reaming her pussy from beneath would be hewing his monster member upwards from a trough cut underneath the confessional booth, whereas the brothers invading the box at the position of her head would no doubt be standing on chairs or stools of some type.

There was no doubt whatsoever that the frame of the confessional booth was completely encircled by male flesh at every point, as eleven monster penises jutted into the structure from every conceivable angle.

There were simply too many pleasurable sensations to keep track of, and the whole experience melted together into a sublime panoply of heady devotional excess that made every point of contact inseparable from another. She was a conduit through which all of the invading, sanctified pricks were fucking not just herself but each other, and through it all, she, like them, knew she was fucking God.

As the epiphonal moment continued, however, Syncletia was able to separate the co-ordinated movements and sensations from each other and began to isolate them in her mind, rather than experience them as one overwhelming torrent of furious devotional zeal. For one, Father Lucius was sawing his gigantic, sleek, vein-ribbed monstercock between her giant, spheroid tits with a pistoning, hammering motion that sent the rounded, blunt, fist-sized tip planting hard up against her collarbone and contacting against her chin as the rock-hard length ploughed through her deep cleavage. The Father's monster shaft was still pinioned between her firm, round, protruding fuck pillows by the pair of dicks that prodded into them from either side. Indeed, these two cocksmiths were beginning to jostle her massive, curved, tanned cans from either side, eager to try and gather whatever kind of friction they could. Accordingly, Syncletia relinquished her hold on the huge monstercock that had just appeared, which slid back down her sculptured abdominals, the glossy, curved head visibly bumping down every single slab of ridged muscle down her stomach, where it completed its journey to start wagging up and down of its own accord, back and forth, back and forth, to smack repeatedly against her tattooed public mound and pieced clit. Syncletia released her other hand from the pumping length of Father Lucius's immense cum cannon, and found herself free to slide her gloved hands around the shafts that prodded into her tits.

Here she started an incredibly fluid, practised motion of luxuriously masturbating both lengths that pressed against her tits with long, smooth, twisting backhanded sweeps that soon had translucent pearls of precum emerging from the gaping cumslits of both purple, gleaming crowns, the blobs of fluid soon pumping in glossy laces of goo in squirting spurts that latticed and cross-hatched the golden upper curves of her knockers that Father's Lucius's prick sawed through, the immense cock smoothing the masculine discharge into a glistening glaze as it surged slickly through the nun's gigantic fuck bags.

As soon as Syncletia's expert jacking of the brothers' cocks drew dual moans in stereo from each side of the confessional, the stacked nun's cockstuffed mouth emitted a muffled cry of orgasmic elation and holy praise as the pair of fist-sized bell-ends sawing into the cleft between her smooth, spherical bubble butt found their target and penetrated her booty, one bouncing off the fat, hard, vein-riddled underside of the monster schlong that split her cunt to score a bull's-eye when it speared through her ringpiece and lodged inside, the other forcing itself against the its twin and mashing up against it in her tight rectal passage. Before long the pair were jostling against each other as they plugged her ass, her rosebud asshole now radically distended, each taking turns in sliding up into her guts at double-digit-inch penetration, stretching out the tissues of her lower bowel elastically.

Precum and slobber had accumulated into a bubbly and frothy gruel now as the two prongs dualling for space between her thick, plump, pouting bimbo lips slid against each other over and over as their constant stream of gluey, clear precum dribbled all over the nun's cheeks and chin, roping downwards in a clear, viscous line all over Father Lucius's dick, the vascular length now completely covered in a molten coat of precum that was drizzling from four Brothers' dicks -- five, if one counted the silken filaments of viscous masculine fluid that hung from the shaft that had impaled Syncletia's wimple and sat atop her head.

At this point the dicks penetrating her ass and pussy began to form up together into a wild syncopated rhythm that made her boiling pussy and pummelled asshole catch fire with lascivious heat that continued the way that her gushing quim fountained her pussy juice all over the booth, and when both monster cocks invading her face finally managed -- miraculously -- to simultaneously plug her face, crammed as tightly as possible in her mouth, her lips stretched thin by the dual intrusion as both shafts plopped into her mouth just beyond the raised brims of the glossy, purple crowns, Syncletia's hands worked into a frenzy.

Pulling up the pair of huge fuck logs that pressed into her tits from either side upwards, the slutty nun jacked them with devotional willing that saw both instantly and simultaneously explode in violent gushes of thick white spunk that saw long ropes of jizz jet out from the tits, arc into the air in front of her face, and splatter messily all over each other as they continued to spray.

As Sister Syncletia's manual ministrations brought forth a shower of sperm over her heaving tits and further lubed up the priestly column column bisecting her cleavage, the entire booth began to tremble and shake as the attending brethren began to buck towards climax.

Outside the shutters of the confessional, the junior priests grunted and swore their praises over the slut's dick-draining skills. "Christ's whore, she's fucking built to drain my load!!" one of the priests cried -- her vision blocked, Syncletia could not be sure which, but she thought it might have belonged to one of the cocks who continued to throb in her hands, pumping out the last contents of the brother's balls. "GluRRRNKkkAHMolAHMlll!" Syncletia splurted out in response, choking more drool and precum out from around the tight seal of her lips wrapped around the two massive mushrooms fucking her cheeks. Heat surged deep in her cunt as she basked in the words of her assailant -- she knew them to be true in her core, the lusty curse bestowing the purity of purpose, her service as an instrument to baptize the world in the jism of the Lord.

Her powerful bowling ball glutes and muscled thighs pumped up and down, the bimbo nun fucking back harder against the studded shaft filling her from below, sawing back against her twin anal invaders, smacking her mound against the bouncing bell-end swaying before her, her slit splashing forth its own emissions as Syncletia determinedly sought to outmatch the multiple feet of meat that sparred with her. Her hungering tongue lashed at the brothers bonded inside her mouth, swirling the mix of spit and precum over the purple glans. Releasing her hold on the two pricks, whose flows were now beginning to flag into slow pulses that coated her gloved hands, Syncletia reached up to smear the cockhead that had by now fully glued shut one eye across her face, moaning deep in her throat as her forehead was further streaked with webs of pearlescent pre-cum; above her, the cock draping over her face continued to ooze forward its output, clotting her blonde hair; the thick trails of jizz slid down her high cheekbones, pooled in her clavicle, oozing over the tattoo that declared her purpose for all to admire.

Father Lucius' massive tool continued to furrow between her slick titmeat as she felt the cocksman in her pussy begin to contract. Moments later, another cry filtered in from outside the confessional as a flood of cum surged into the depths of Syncletia's box, the monstercock hilting deep in her. Syncletia shuddered in another sympathetic orgasm, the twinned members continuing to rearrange her guts from the rear as the stud-ribbed corpus spongiosum thrusting up into her pulsed with contractions. A waterfall of cockslop spilled out from her slit as the monstercock slowly, finally, withdrew and Syncletia's own contractions continued to spray forth the contents of her cunt. The brother that had been probing hungrily at her mound with his man-member paused only for a moment as the soaked remnants of Syncletia's thong were ejected out of her pussy along with a fresh flood of ejaculate and girlcum, landing on the floor of the booth with a wet splat. Plunging forward, the waiting prong swiftly re-filled her desperate quim.

One by one, the attending young priests were forced to surrender to their orgasms, baptizing the cock-draining confessional slut in webs of viscous goo and fountains of jizz, which she eagerly rubbed into her perfect tanned flesh, slapped against her swollen clit, or used to grease up the other pillars of meat ravaging her from all sides. The two cockheads pressed tight up against each other inside her mouth were the next to release, trading shots back and forth between their dilating pissholes until Syncletia's bulging cheeks could no longer contain the pool of drool and cum and it spilled forth to further lubricate Father Lucius' continuing, methodical mammary-fuck. The twin dicks in her rear were soon filling Syncletia's asshole to the brim, then withdrawing as her rosebud was left gaping, its contents spilling out to join the pool beneath her. The turgid tools smearing their way across the devoted fuckdoll's forehead were eventually milked dry by her lithe leather-clad fingers, and added their emissions to the now overflowing valley of her titflesh, Father Lucius' bell-end splashing up out of the pool of white cream before submerging again into the depths of Syncletia's cleavage. Below her, the remaining cock lodged in her gash fired off another pint of spunk into her womb.

The attending junior priests had now withdrawn, or let their thick schlongs hang languidly from the holes penetrating the confessional, the last remnants of their spunk dripping slowly to the floor. Only Father Lucius had the control to hold out till the last. Syncletia's hands wrung at her turgid nipples as she moaned in ecstasy. Gurgling, cockdrunk, the nun gasped pleadingly: "anoint this whore's tits with your blessing, Father!" With a loud grunt, the senior priest's cum cannon unloosed his boiling load. "CHRIST'S COCK!! Take your penance, slut!" Lucius gasped.

Many long moments later, Syncletia emerged from the confessional booth, her eight-inch heels trailing thick viscous strands of goo as she strode out through the widening pool of cum slowly spilling out across floor. The giant globes of her tits and ass were plastered, her lips glossy with drool, her eyebrows and hair tangled, her wimple now largely torn free. Only the tattooed letters 'HO-E' were visible from underneath the thick coating of drying sperm that had cascaded down her throat and chest. Her puffy cuntlips throbbed and her asshole gaped in the cool chapel air, the scanty frill of her PVC skirt knocked askew on her hips and the remnants of her thong lost somewhere beneath the flood of jizz.

Scattered around the confessional were the groaning bodies of the junior priesthood. Father Lucius's hooded face nodded inexpressively as Syncletia approached, bent, and reverently kissed his glistening glans, his member now hanging at half mast. As she did so, the Sister plugged her vacant asshole once more with the beaded crucifix dildo, cum-streaked ass cheeks jiggling as she did so.

"It is good that you come confess your sins, my child. Remember your lessons, stay true to your vows, and complete your penance. May the Lord's cock fill you and keep you."

Syncletia crossed herself -- mouth, left breast, right breast, cunt. Bringing two fingers of her pussygoo up to her tongue to for a reverent taste. "My holes are always open for the Lord, Father, and to receive your blessing."

Syncletia lingered at the altar with Father Lucius. There was a tacit sense that more was to be said that hung in the air between them. In a fashion that was far from submissive in front of the horsedicked church elder, the gorgeous spunk-blasted fuckdoll slut grinned and then kneeled more fully before the monster-cocked priest, popping her bowling-ball booty globes alternately and allowing the smooth, curved glutes to jiggle, her firm skin shining in the candlelight behind her.

Father Lucius looked down as Syncletia's bombshell ass as the bimbo fuckdoll of Christ twerked her thick, round, glistening assmeat, the tiny PVC skirt up around her waist in a way that fully displayed the hypnotic sway of her luscious rear. As she transferred his gaze, he was treated to the view of the mega-boobed whore of God wantonly and matter-of-factly sliding her face underneath his gargantuan member, the huge post-orgasmic organ at half-mast but ribbed with thick and pulsing branches of heavy veins all over the surface even in its deflated state.

There were whispers in the higher orders that Father Lucius was being tipped for being made a prelate, a position of power and influence only bestowed on individuals so full of Christ's love that they were in a continual state of erection; rumours swirled concerning whether the prelates were selected out of those so blessed that even in the pornified, hypersexual generations born after Christ's Fall they were prodigiously endowed, or whether some kind of arcane and mysterious enhancement ritual surrounded their induction into the higher echelons of the church. Whatever it was, Father Lucius was evidently being earmarked as a churchman who had what it took -- and despite all this, it was clear, Syncletia was still toying with him like a cat with its prey. There was an alluring and confident gleam in her eyes, whenever one could be glimpsed from either side of where his immense, prodigiously vascular and meaty shaft laid down the centre of her face, with the stacked bimbo hardbodied whore slowly allowing the underside of the heavy tube of fuckmeat to glide over the slippery, sticky goo splattered all over her cumslick features.

'Syncletia,' Lucius rasped, not managing to disguise his arousal particularly well, the usual display of forbidding and stentorian proclamations falling away as the busty nun wickedly balanced his shaft on her nose, 'you're still one cock short of your penance...'

The latex clad, cum-spattered whore giggled, 'Well Father Lucius I think you're about to allow me to make good on that vow...'

Now the Father's monster shaft, cobwebbed with fat, pulsing veins, was rising to tumescence. The gleaming, domed, purple hood even squeaked slightly as it slid upwards against the Nun's dishevelled wimple, the slick cum easing against the shiny material. More and more, his giant spunk cannon gathered more mass, becoming increasingly and undeniably turgid.

'I am afraid scripture is quite definitive on this, Syncletia,' Father Lucius said, gritting his teeth, swallowing, and pushing it down, 'The Black and Scarlet rubric clearly provides that the cocks pleasured in the course of penance must not be the same cock...'

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers
12