The Nun's Secret

Story Info
A novice nun's purity is tested.
2k words
4.65
6.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
427 Followers

The Mother Superior counsels a novice nun in training on how to best handle her sinful urges, and then tests her resolve. 2k words, very dark content rating.

Content warnings/tags: religion and religious abuse; power dynamics (religious leader/follower); gaslighting; abuse of power.

The Mother Superior sat alone in her room, reading over her Psalms, when a quiet knock came at her door.

She checked the time. Half past eight on a Friday night. She tutted to herself, and then called, "Enter."

The door opened and admitted a novice--a nun in training--by the name of Sister Cathleen. The other novices tended to call her Cathy, despite the Mother Superior's best attempts to civilize them. She was just turned nineteen, and a pretty, curvy little thing under her habit, with dark hair and sparkling eyes.

As she entered the room, her pretty little cheeks were stained red with shame.

"Sister Cathleen," the Mother Superior said. "Close the door behind you. I'm sure you don't want our conversation to be overheard."

"No, Mother," Cathleen whispered, closing the door quickly. Then she stood in the center of the room, fidgeting.

The Mother Superior tutted. "Should I guess why you're here? You must know I'll assume the worst." The girl bowed her head, the pink spreading further across her cheeks, and the Mother Superior sighed. "How disappointing. None of the other novices are struggling so with their purity, you know."

"Yes, Mother," she whispered. "I'm sorry. I'm trying, I promise I am, but I can't...I just..."

"Very well." The Mother Superior pushed her chair back from the simple desk where she kept her Bible, her prayer journals, and other items of her Holy work. "Come here. Stand in front of me."

The girl hurried forward to present herself, already rolling up her habit to her waist as she moved. The Mother Superior tutted again at this shameful display of eagerness, and the girl looked appropriately embarrassed.

"Sorry, Mother, I just--"

"I tire of your excuses. Go on then," she said with an air of resignation.

Cathleen finished rolling up her skirts until she exposed her underthings. They were visibly damp, the white cotton darkening where it met the lips of her virgin sex--a tell-tale sign that the girl had been anticipating their weekly appointment.

"Hm," the Mother Superior sniffed. "I see evidence of your lustful thoughts here. What have you been thinking of? Some boy you left behind at home? Did he make you some silly promises if you let him soil you, and now you're regretting not taking him up on the offer?"

"No!" Cathleen squeaked, her entire face bright red now. "No, Mother, I'm not--I don't--I don't think about those sorts of things! No boy ever--and I wouldn't have! I want to be pure, I swear it, I just can't..." she bit her lip, her eyes filling with tears of embarrassment.

"Very well. I will do you the kindness of believing you, despite all evidence to the contrary," the Mother Superior said severely. She tugged down the girl's panties, exposing the dampness and pinkness of her cunny. "What is it that you think of, then, when you struggle with your lustful urge to sin?"

"I..." Cathleen hesitated for a long moment, then finally whispered, "I think about...some of the other nuns, Mother. Especially the other novices. I think about how pretty they are. I wonder what...they would act like, or sound like, if they were to--to touch themselves. Or to come to you for help like this."

"They don't," the Mother Superior stated succinctly. "You are the only novice in all my years of serving in this convent who has needed so much personal attention."

"I'm sorry," Cathleen said, wiping at her eyes with the back of one of her hands as she held up her skirts with the other.

Despite her sorrow, her clit gave a visible twitch when the Mother Superior placed a steadying hand on her hip.

"Apologies are worth very little to me, dear. You'll want to make those to our Lord directly, next time you're in confession. I only wish to see an improvement in your behavior--for your own sake." The Mother Superior sighed. "I worry whether you'll be strong enough to devote your life to serving God, when you struggle so with the simple demands He makes of novices."

"I understand," the miserable girl said. "I'll try harder, I promise."

"Very well. And what do you need today to control your lusts? A few strokes? Or all the way to the edge?" the Mother Superior demanded.

"The edge. Please."

The Mother Superior tutted, but she wasn't surprised. Cathleen was never able to content herself with less. "Tell me when you reach it, then, and be prepared to control yourself. You know the penalty if you fail."

Then--without even waiting for Sister Cathleen's shaky agreement--she placed two fingers on the girl's stiff little clit and began to rub.

Sister Cathleen immediately let out an open-mouthed moan, surprised by the touch when she had been about to speak. She immediately snapped her teeth shut and covered her mouth with her hand, clearly embarrassed by the vulgar sound, but she couldn't help but lean forward into the slow, steady circles that the Mother Superior made on her clit.

The Mother Superior simply continued her ministrations. First one direction, then the other, massaging the pitiful little organ as it twitched and flourished hopefully under her attention.

She knew Sister Cathleen went virtually untouched between their visits. The novices slept and bathed communally, always under the watchful eye of one of the established nuns, and even went to the restroom in pairs, making it quite difficult to get away with any funny business.

Of course, some girls still found a way--the Mother Superior had her fair share of memories of finding a novice squirreled away in a closet or a pantry, one hand up her skirts and the other over her mouth to quiet the sound, just as Sister Cathleen covered her mouth now--but Cathleen was a good girl, obedient nearly to a fault. She was more likely to turn in another girl out of concern for her soul than to stray herself.

While the Mother Superior could find the girl's sincerity grating at times, it did make her much easier to manage.

Once she judged Cathleen to be properly warmed up, she changed the pattern of her fingers, instead rolling them in a gentle motion directly against the spongy mass that made up the base of the clit.

Cathleen had a strong and immediate reaction, sucking in air through her nose so fast that it whistled and then letting it out in a little whinging noise that was muffled behind her hand. Her hips jolted and her knees spread apart as her eyes rolled to the side, lids fluttering.

"What a wanton demonstration of lust," the Mother Superior scolded, continuing the gentle rolling motion with her fingers. "Are you close, Sister Cathleen? Don't neglect to inform me, now."

"Yes, Mother Superior," she gasped, dropping her hand and clutching the coif at her neck fitfully as she spoke. "I mean, no, Mother Superior, I'm--I'm not--not yet--"

Her babbling gave way as Mother Superior switched to a firm back-and-forth rubbing motion, rolling the sensitive bundle of nerves into the pressure of her pelvic bone. Cathleen cried out, her thighs trembling as she struggled to remain upright, no doubt recalling the times that she had been scolded for bending over and rutting into the Mother Superior's hand like a dog. Her clit twitched under the Mother Superior's fingers as her body clenched, and a wash of fluid escaped her hole, dripping down to her thigh.

The Mother Superior shook her head. "Shameful. Do you understand why your body does this? You've confused it badly. It's preparing to join with a man here--but you're not married, are you, Sister Cathleen?"

"N-no, Mother Superior," Cathleen whimpered.

"And you will never marry, will you?"

"No, I won't. I don't want to marry, Mother Superior, I want to promise myself to God!" the girl cried.

"Then why do you confuse your body into thinking that it should be ready to receive a husband's attentions?" the Mother Superior demanded. She began to move her fingers more quickly as she spoke, rubbing firmly back and forth, back and forth over the miserable, trembling girl's clit.

"I--I--" Sister Cathleen stuttered, struggling for an answer, and then she made a confused whining noise before blurting, "I'm close, Mother Superior, I'm close--"

"Endure it," the Mother Superior said sharply, not letting up on her firm rubbing. "Resist the sin, Sister Cathleen."

"Ohh, I'm t--trying," the girl hiccoughed, her whole body shuddering as she struggled to stay on her feet and to fight her body's urgent need for release. "I--oh, Mother Superior, I can't, I can't--"

"Endure," the Mother Superior commanded, though she showed the girl a small amount of mercy and began to decrease the pressure in her fingers, rubbing more and more lightly.

Even so, Cathleen was nearly inconsolable with desperation, her breath coming in quick pants and her shoes squeaking against the floor as her hips tried to press alternately into the stimulation or to yank away from it, her eyes glazed and unfocused as she fought hard against the orgasm she wanted so badly.

"Stop," Cathleen begged finally, her voice choked and nearly inhuman-sounding from the swamp of confusion and need, more like the cry of an animal. "Oh--oh--I'm going to--" her hips snapped involuntarily, like the fingers on her sex were connected to a string inside of her, and her eyes rolled, her clit twitching as her body clenched in anticipation of finally unleashing the pressure that had been building.

The Mother Superior dropped her hand, leaving the girl trembling and dripping.

Sister Cathleen squirmed in place for a moment, her hands twisting at her skirts and her coif, and then she let out a low wail that became a sob. "Oh, Mother Superior, I--I really need--can I not finish? Just this once? If, if I just confess..."

"Absolutely not. That is the opposite of what we're trying to achieve here," the Mother Superior said, already pulling the girl's panties back up her hips. "If these sessions aren't helping you to control your lust, Sister Cathleen--"

"No, no, they're helping," the girl hurried to say. "They're helping, I swear! I mean, without them, I don't know--I don't know how I could stand it...but just...it's so difficult, to think that I won't be having another orgasm ever again!"

"This is your promise to God," the Mother Superior said severely.

When she yanked the girl's underwear back into place, Sister Cathleen's eyelids fluttered for a moment, as if just the brush of the fabric against her clit was enough to overwhelm her.

There had been one novice, some years back, who had given in to the ecstasy of the Lord during a service and had simply collapsed into howling convulsions when the organ-playing had caused her pew to vibrate a little too vigorously. The Mother Superior suspected that Sister Cathleen might provide a repeat performance within the next couple of weeks, which would provide a great deal of entertainment for everyone in the convent.

"I want you to sit at the back of the chapel at service," the Mother Superior commanded, to this end. "Near the organ. It should help you focus more on your convictions."

"Yes, Mother Superior," Sister Cathleen whispered, dropping her skirts and then righting her habit.

"And take care to keep up with your prayer journals. You must remain focused on your Holy duties. Whenever you find your mind wandering down these sinful roads, you must record it in your journal, and then write down two passages from the Bible that remind you of why you must resist the base urges of your flesh."

"Yes, Mother Superior."

The girl left, the unsteadiness on her feet hidden by the sway of her habit, and the Mother Superior went to the wash-basin in the corner of her room to wash the sticky fluid from her hand.

She had barely sat down again when another quiet tap came at her door. She glanced at the clock--nine already?--and tutted.

"Come in," she called. When a young woman with blond hair tucked under her habit entered, the Mother Superior sighed heavily.

"Sister Gabriella? How disappointing. None of the other novices are struggling so with their chastity, you know..."

dothemath
dothemath
427 Followers