The Nurse

Story Info
I tell you that a man should always let the woman cum first.
1.2k words
4.25
6.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have been my nurse for the past week while I have been in the hospital. We have spent a lot of time talking in the past week and have a lot in common. All week I have teased you about how young you are and how innocent you are. I have teased you about how the young boys don't know how to take care of a woman. You ask how I would take care of you and I tell you that a man never cums first. Laughing you say that it can't be done and I tell you that I can prove it. The doctor says that I should get to go home the next day and the way you are smiling I think you are happy I will be gone. When the doctor leaves you tell me it is time to get cleaned up. You have never done this before but I start to get out of bed to go to the shower. Stopping me you tell me that you are going to take care of it and that I need to lie back down.

You go into the bathroom and fill a pan with hot water and return to my bedside. You pull the covers down and have me remove my gown. Softly you start washing my body moving closer to my penis. Washing it you start to cause it to become erect and I get embarrassed. You rinse it off then lean over and kiss it softly causing me to become fully erect. Shocked that you are kissing my erection I am confused because I don't want you to stop. Your hand slides up and down my erection as you gently suck the tip of it. My excitement is getting out of control as you slide your mouth down onto my erection. As you suck it gently your mouth slides up and down making me loose all control. I start shaking and my body tenses as I erupt in a fantastic orgasm. I pull you up and kiss you then thank you for such a wonderful bath. After we kiss you laugh and tell me that I did too cum first.

I give you my address and tell you that if you are waiting for me when I get home I will show you how a man should treat you. To my surprise after I am told that I can go home when I get there you are sitting on my porch. I ask you to come in and you follow me into the house. We go into the kitchen and you walk up behind me and put your arms around me. Your hand slides down and you rub it over my erection. Turning around I put my arms around you and kiss you passionately. You tell me that you are waiting for me to treat you right so I pick you up and set you on the counter. We kiss passionately as I slide my hand under your shirt. Softly I rub my hand up and down your back feeling your soft, warm skin. I pull your shirt up over your head and off of you as I softly kiss down to your breasts.

Gently I kiss your breasts as I slide my hands up and down your back. Your hard nipples feel wonderful as I softly kiss them and slide my tongue over them. Putting my lips around your nipples I gently suck them into my mouth. Lightly I bit your nipples and pull them until they slide free. Softly I kiss down to your stomach and start pulling your pants down. You raise up so that I can get them off of you as I softly kiss down your legs. When I have them off I kiss back up your legs to your pussy. Softly I kiss around your pussy as I slide my hands up and down your legs. I kiss up close to your pussy then softly kiss down your inner thighs. As I kiss back up your thighs you grab my hair and try to push me against your pussy. Kissing up close to your pussy you try to push me into it but I keep kissing around it. Finally I kiss your pussy and you push my face hard against it. Pushing you back I gently slide my tongue up and down your lips. Brushing over your clit I feel how hard and swollen it is then slide my tongue back down your lips. Gently I push my tongue between your lips and slide it up and down brushing it over your swollen clit each time. Sliding my fingers inside your pussy I rub your clit with my tongue. As I wrap my lips around your clit I move my fingers in and out of you faster. The faster I move my fingers the harder I suck your clit. You start to tremble as your body tenses and you begin to shake. You burst into a great orgasm and try to push me away but I refuse to stop. I keep sucking your clit and sliding my fingers in and out of you and you give in to my desire. Your body is still trembling from your orgasm and you tense up again and start to shake as another orgasm rocks your body.

I pull you off of the counter and have you turn around. Unfastening my pants I let them fall to the floor then have you lean over the counter. Placing my erection at your opening I slowly push inside you. You reach back and rub your clit as I push deep inside you. Slowly I slide my erection in and out of your pussy. Pushing into you harder and faster you rub your clit faster. Our moans are getting loud as our passion and excitement scream out of control. We begin to shake and I grab your hair pulling you back against me. We explode in a beautiful orgasm as we shake and tremble.

Our knees are weak and shaking as I take you by the hand and lead you to the bathroom. I finish undressing and start the water in the shower. We get in the shower and the hot water running over us is wonderful. I softly wash your body gently sliding my hands over your breasts. You put your hand around my erection and slide it up and down. As the water rinses the soap away you get down on your knees. You wrap your lips around my erection and gently suck it into your mouth. My desires are raging and I lift you up and kiss you passionately. I put your arms around my neck and grab your butt lifting you up. You wrap your legs around my waist and I push you against the wall. My erection slides inside you as I press you tight against the wall. Moving my erection in and out of you your clit rubs against me. We moan louder and louder as I passion soars higher. We start shaking and we erupt in a magical orgasm. Our bodies weak from the passion we finish our shower and go lie on the bed where we fall asleep in each others arms...