The Oath Fulfilled

Story Info
A close-knit technical crew become even closer.
4.5k words
4.66
6.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! This little story features a group of working-class characters from the West of Scotland. I've tried to reflect the idiom and flow of how they would actually talk to each other, while avoiding Scots words that might be unfamiliar to readers. If any of the dialog seems weird, try reading it in a strong Scottish accent!

-------------

Mick, theoretically their supervisor, raised his drink and gazed around the group. His expression was one of mock-solemnity.

"We've done a good job," he stated. "We finished on time. The client signed off. We've been paid, and we're in fucking Montreal until Monday! Here's to an epic fucking weekend!"

DL and Tim roared in appreciation, and Em laughed as they clinked their beer mugs. They sat in the bar of the hotel where they had been staying for the last seventeen days. Today the customer had signed the acceptance paperwork on the system they had been installing. It was done, and they had a rare weekend of all-expenses-paid freedom before flying home to Scotland.

"Never thought we'd get that stabilizer to stay aligned," Em commented, between sips of beer. She could feel a warm glow of companionship and alcohol spreading through her body.

"Never would have if you weren't so fucking tiny," Mick answered. "None of us could have crawled in there."

"She's not totally tiny," Tim commented wryly, and all three of the men's eyes drifted to Em's bosom. She rolled her eyes, not offended by the lighthearted banter. The four of them had been through a lot together, and she could easily forgive their rough manners. Anyway, she found their attention quite pleasing. DL's eyes lingered a little longer than the others, and then he caught her gaze, blushing. She smiled at him tolerantly, aware of his crush on her, not minding at all.

"You boys need to get laid," she told them. "Mind, I could use some of that myself. Can't remember the last time I had any."

There was a moment of reflective silence. Then Mick spoke up.

"About four months, I reckon. It was that project manager in Hamburg, wasn't it?"

Em blushed furiously, not surprised that he knew, but still a little embarrassed by it. They had been so busy recently, going from project to project, and they knew nearly all the intimate details of each other's lives.

"And you, Mick," she responded. "That waitress in Salt Lake? You should have set your sights higher. And Tim... your last was that blonde policewoman in London? I liked her. That was, what... almost six months ago?" She sighed. "And what about you, DL?"

"You were still in college back then, weren't you?" Tim asked DL. "You're still a newbie." He grinned. "How long's it been for you, then?"

"No secrets on this team, DL," Em added, laughing.

DL drained his beer and remained silent for a moment, avoiding eye contact.

"I'm a virgin," he said, finally.

"For real?" Mick asked, surprised. "You're a good-looking young man, good prospects... how come you've never fucked?" he shrugged. "No judgement, of course."

"Just never met the right girl," DL said quietly, and his eyes flicked briefly at Em again.

"Right," Tim said firmly. "It's obvious that we're all overdue for a bit of action." He stared pointedly at DL. "All of us." He grinned. "How about this? We're in Montreal, we've got free time, we've got money in our pockets, and this might not happen again for months. Let's make a pact."

"What sort of pact?" Em asked, nervously.

"We're all getting laid this weekend. Every single one of us." He glanced at DL. "If we can't get lucky in this city, we can't get lucky anywhere. So I ask you to solemnly repeat after me: I swear that I will have sex..."

"I swear that I will have sex," the other three echoed, DL obviously embarrassed but smiling as he joined in.

"...before this weekend is over..."

"Before this weekend is over."

"...even if I have to pay for it..."

They giggled. "Even if I have to pay for it."

"So help me God!" Tim concluded.

"So help me God," they all echoed.

"Girls never have to pay for it, though," Em added. "Obviously."

There was a moment of companionable silence. Then Mick's phone beeped loudly, followed by Em's, and then the others. They shared a concerned look and then as one, read the message they had all received.

"Fucking stabilizer's out of alignment again," Mick stated in disbelief.

-------------

They worked on the problem for almost the whole weekend, and then it was late on Sunday evening and the bar was closed. They gathered in Mick's hotel room, sitting on the two beds it contained and passing around a joint.

"Crazy being able to just go into a shop and buy this stuff," Mick commented. "Wish it was legal in Scotland."

"Not like you can't get it easy enough," DL laughed. Em noticed he was more relaxed than she had seen him before, no doubt due to the weed.

They shared a moment of easy companionship, physically tired but pleased with the work they had done all the same.

"They need to fix that bloody stabilizer design," Em said. "Stole our weekend from us. Not the first time that's happened either."

"Well, the customer's happy. I suppose that's what matters," Mick replied, taking a long draw on the joint and passing it to her. He sighed. "Fucked our weekend right enough."

"Customer should be bloody happy. I nearly killed myself soldering that in place, hanging upside down like that, in that wee gap." But Em's tone was not angry; she loved being able to fix things that others couldn't, and she could feel a mild buzz coming on.

"That was clever Em, how you fixed it," DL said. "I love watching you work."

"You just love watching her," Tim teased gently. DL blushed furiously and looked to the floor.

Feeling warm and relaxed, Em reached over to touch DL's shoulder, and they held eye contact for a moment.

"Thanks, DL," she told him sincerely, and the weed made her more honest than usual. "And I don't mind you looking at me. You're not a creepy bastard like these other two." She grinned.

"You ever had a girlfriend, DL?" Mick asked, not remotely offended.

DL smiled. "There was this one girl at the college. But she was a bible basher, you know? Saving herself for marriage. Strictly off limits."

"But she gave you head, right? Or a wee handie at least?" Mick prompted.

"Was she pretty, DL?" Em asked, at the same time.

DL laughed. "She was really pretty. Short, thin, long dark hair, pretty smile, a pair of nice big... " he blushed. "Well, you know."

"Sounds a lot like Em," Tim pointed out, laughing.

"Aw, you think I'm pretty?" Em asked Tim, in a joking tone. "Or is it my nice big 'you-knows' you're referring to?" He smiled bashfully and looked away.

"And we kissed a lot," DL told Mick. "Like, a lot. And she let me touch her bum a couple of times. Over her clothes, obviously. But that was it."

Mick stared, aghast.

"So, you're not just, like, a virgin on a technicality. You're like, an innocent wee baby!"

"Fuck off, Mick, " DL said, laughing. "I'm twenty-two."

"We definitely need to get you laid," Mick said.

"We promised all of us were going to get laid this weekend," Tim said, distantly. "So much for that idea."

"I can't believe you've never even felt a pair of tits," Mick said. "Were there not any other girls around?"

DL laughed. "I was pretty crazy about Suzy. Just kept thinking how nice it would be when we got married and I could finally get my hands on her, you know?" He shrugged. "Then, out the blue, she tells me she's pregnant by someone else. Then, long story short... I had my exams, then started working with you guys... so, no. No other girls." He shrugged. "And I never once even got a feel of her tits." His eyes briefly flashed across Em's chest once more, and he immediately looked guilty.

"Would you like to feel mine, DL?" Em asked, and immediately she was shocked at what she had just said. Where had that idea come from? She was never so forward, and certainly not in front of her co-workers. The weed was definitely having an effect on her. Still, she looked at DL expectantly, excited by what she had just said, the idea of being touched by him very appealing.

DL's eyes opened wide. He looked around the group, his mouth open, expecting to be teased, expecting that this was a joke, but the other two men looked as surprised as he did.

"Are you serious?" he asked Em. He glanced at Mick in worry. "Is it allowed?"

Mick laughed. "It's not my permission you need. If Em says you can touch her, she means you can touch her."

"Here," Em said, taking DL's hand gently but firmly. She held him an inch away from the swell of one breast. "Do you want to?" she asked him quietly.

"Aye," DL said, blushing and shy. Em pushed his hand into her softness, and heard DL sigh gently as his hand cupped her. She immediately felt her nipple harden at the contact, and knew that he must be able to feel her body responding to him even through her bra and tee shirt.

Then, to her shock, his rough but handsome face was leaning in to kiss her and she found herself kissing him back. If his groping at her breast was unpracticed, his kissing was not, and Em arched her back, pushing away from the bed where she sat and pressing her body against DL's. Mick and Tim whooped and cheered at the show they were being given.

Em pulled away and reached for the joint, taking a long drag from it and filling her lungs with the smoke, she kissed DL again, feeling the bristles of his unshaven face brushing against hers as they swapped smoky breath, the warm glow of the weed filling her with excitement and pleasure.

"Do you want to see them?" she whispered in his ear when they parted for air, and his eyes widened again. He gave a small, contained nod. "Unbutton me then," she whispered again, and she let her hand roam down his back to his bottom, pulling his body to her, not surprised at his hardness pressing against her leg.

DL, blushing intensely, glanced around at the other two men who were watching closely. He turned back to Em. "Are you sure?" he asked. "Right here?"

Em felt herself glowing with happy arousal. The idea of letting them -- all of them -- see her breasts seemed wonderful and beautiful. After all, they all loved each other. They never called it that, but it was true, wasn't it? And why shouldn't they love each other? And why shouldn't they see her bare body, if she would like it and if they would like it? "Aye," she told him confidently, and loudly. "Unbutton me."

Mick and Tim heard that, and reacted with wide eyes, but if they had any objection they kept it quiet.

Tremblingly, DL began to work his way down the buttons of Em's shirt, spreading it open, revealing the plain black bra that barely contained her C-cup breasts. Em impatiently shrugged off the shirt, giggling with delight at the expressions of shock and desire on her coworkers face as her constrained boobs bounced around in front of them. Then she reached behind herself, unhooked... and paused.

"Mick, Tim... be honest... you've wondered what they look like, right?" She giggled.

Tim chuckled and Mick nodded. "Oh yeah."

Em pulled the bra off in a single move, her heavy breasts spilling free, her nipples proud and hard. She flushed with pleasure at the expression on the men's faces.

"Is this what you imagined?" she asked, smiling, pleased with her body.

"You're beautiful," DL said hoarsely. "Just beautiful."

"Fucking amazing," Mick agreed.

"That's some pair," Tim added, his voice less confident than usual. "Can I touch them too?"

Em blushed furiously, the weirdness of the situation suddenly hitting her. These were her co-workers. On Tuesday they'd be at another job, working together in front of customers. Was this okay?

She took a drag of the joint, and felt every pore of her body react with excitement and arousal. Yes, this was okay. More than okay.

"You can all touch them," she said primly. "But DL goes first." She placed both of DL's hands on her breasts and the young man let out a moan of need, squeezing and pressing, and roughly rolling her nipples between his fingers. Em gave her own high-pitched squeal at the sensation, pleasurable but intense.

"Careful there, son," Tim advised DL. "Don't break her!"

"You probably never saw a cunt before in real life either, DL," Mick prompted. "Or touched one. Am I right?"

DL nodded, his eyes sparkling as he held smiling eye contact with Em. "You're right," he said softly.

"Did you hear that, Em?" Mick continued, trying to sound off-hand but failing to keep the excitement from his voice. "Boy's never even seen a bare fanny before. Isn't that an awful shame?"

Em rolled her eyes, and then grinning, she obediently unbuttoned her own jeans and shucked them off, her panties going with them. She was intensely aware of the sudden hot scent of her own arousal in the room, and of the male eyes watching her. The idea of the three men staring at her most private area made her feel desirable and powerful, and she laughed with sheer delight. She guided DL's hand down to her pussy and squirmed with pleasure as his enthusiastic fingers curled around her damp lips.

"Oh god, Em," DL said, "you're amazing."

"Every girl's got one," she told him, smiling, but enjoying his touch very much. "I'd have shaved if I'd known I'd be showing it off."

Em lay back contentedly on the bed, her breasts pointing lazily to the ceiling as DL continued to explore between her legs. She felt flushed and warm, and so happy and safe. She made eye contact with Mick and Tim.

"Come on over," she told them. "One tit each!" She giggled, and they laughed, and rushed to obey. Both men sat on the bed next to her, Tim on her left, Mick on the right, and then placed their hands on the nearest breast. Waves of excitement washed over Em's body as she was stimulated in three places by six hands, and although she was sexually experienced, this was a new feeling, and she liked it. She could sense an orgasm building in her, not close, not soon, but if they kept doing what they were doing...

"Fuck, Em," Mick sighed. "This is like a dream. Are you sure this is okay?"

Em only moaned in pleasure, and Mick understood that this was her response to his question. He moved his face over her breast and suckled on her nipple. Em gasped and bucked underneath him from the sensation, and squashed her breast harder against his face. Tim took the hint and copied what Mick was doing.

With the warm mouths of the two men sucking hard on her nipples, and with DL continuing to explore her folds, her orgasm was much nearer now, and approaching rapidly. Then DL was brave enough to insert two of his large fingers into her wet, warm vagina, and her climax was on her immediately as his digits insinuated themselves deep inside her. She thrashed underneath the three men, her powerful orgasm seeming to last forever under the influence of the weed, and it was in this long moment that she asked out loud for what she needed next, for what was obvious and proper.

"Put your dick in me, DL," she said, loud and clear and strong even through her moans. "We all... swore an oath."

She didn't actually see his reaction, or his cock - not then at least - but with the weed affecting her perception it seemed that his hardness was inside her almost immediately, filling and stretching her, and then he was bucking against her like a mad animal. She gently pushed Mick and Tim away from her breasts, and they understood. DL leaned over her, still moving inside her, and when his tee-shirt-clad chest brushed against her hard nipples she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him deeper into her as they kissed, and then her fading orgasm was new again, bright and crisp and lovely. But DL was new to this, to the sensation of being inside a woman, and he had little self-control. He was grunting and spasming inside her, and she could feel his overflowing cum running downwards into the crack of her buttocks as the two of them embraced in the afterglow of shared climax.

They recovered their breath for a moment, both flushed and red. His face, so close to hers, regarded her in sudden alarm.

"Can you get pregnant?" he asked.

"I'm on the pill," she said, dreamily, and she saw a wave of relief cross his face. "That was nice, DL.... so nice." DL smiled bashfully.

"Pass me the joint, Tim," Em said as DL pulled out of her. She took a long, slow drag and laughed with delight at the naughtiness of what they were doing.

"You guys swore an oath too," she said, giggling. She pointed at Tim. "So I want you to fuck me, too." Then she turned to Mick. "And you. I definitely want you to fuck me as well." Then to DL. "And when they're done... maybe we'll fuck again too."

"Jesus, Em, this is just the weed talking," Mick said. "This is going too far."

Em shook her head firmly. "The weed isn't why I want to fuck you. The weed is why I'm admitting I want to fuck you." She laughed. "I've always wondered what it would be like." She pointed to DL. "Him... I really fancy him. He could have come to my room any time." She grinned at DL. "You could have popped your cherry four months ago if you'd knocked on my door." DL flushed red, and she turned back to Mick and Tim. "But this... you guys are like, my family. I love you all so much. Yeah. I love you." She smiled. "Come on, what are you waiting for? Why am I the only one naked?"

Apparently convinced, Mick and Tim quickly shed their clothes. Tim was tall and lean, with a cock that matched -- long and a little thin. Mick was large and muscular, and his penis was fat and imposing. Both were rock hard.

"Eenie meanie, minie moe.." Em said in a singsong voice, and then stood up and kneeled in front of Mick. "You get my mouth," she told him, and looked at Tim. "You can take me from behind. Alright?"

"Fucks sake," Tim said, shaking his head and smiling, and he puffed on the joint before passing it around again. "Your wish is my command."

Em raised her butt into the air and leaned forward to grasp Mick's rigid cock. Just as she did so she felt Tim hold her buttocks, and then he was inside her. She gasped at the sudden sensation, but the feeling was a delicious one. She tentatively kissed Mick's hardness, and felt Tim begin to fuck her aggressively as she wrapped her lips around it. Mick tensed and grunted, gently holding the back of her head as she bobbed up and down on him in time with Tim's powerful thrusts.

God, Tim was good at this. His cock might be skinny but he knew how to use it, and he was using it well now, grinding himself against her pubic bone, making her whole body move and her breasts swing. The sensation of having two men inside her was another new one for Em, and it made her giddy with arousal. To be the center of attention, to have these two very attractive, strong men wanting her so much, and taking her... another orgasm was near very soon. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the pleasure building inside her.

And then, unexpectedly, there was another sensation, a strong hand on her swaying breast, a warm mouth suckling on her other nipple... she twisted her head to see DL underneath her, lying on his back, pleasuring her very-sensitive breasts. Then his other hand wandered to her clitoris, where it stroked her even as Tim continued to fuck her.

The orgasm that overtook her was enormous, the strongest she had ever known, and for a moment she was frozen, her muscles locked, unable to breathe as the crashing flood of ecstasy paralyzed her. When she could breathe again, and she felt her vagina gripping Tim's cock in tight spasms, and that was enough for him; he gave a moan as he spent himself inside her.

It was the weed that made her orgasms last so long, she was sure, but this one eventually faded and she needed more. She needed a hard cock inside her, and as Tim pulled out it was the most obvious and natural thing in the world to stand, to turn around, and to lower herself backwards onto Mick's crotch. He understood immediately and positioned his cock so that she impaled herself on it as she sat. His penis was the thickest she had ever taken, and she felt stretched out by it, and gasped at the sensation.

12