The Oathkeepers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He blinked as the spell was broken. She broke from the surface, splashing and gasping from the shock of the cold and he was forced to laugh. She flicked her eyes to him and gave him another smirk as she tipped onto her back to float into the center of the pool. Her breasts were milky orbs brushing the surface of the water and the urge to swoop across the distance and pounce upon her grew overwhelming.

He paced to the edge of the water, keeping watch as she floated.

~~

Zoe felt Aegis's eyes on her. They weren't unwelcome. She wondered if she could tempt him to disobey Paragon. It seemed her last gambit. The massive Oathkeeper craved her. His eyes always followed her. She couldn't miss the swell of his manhood as he hungrily watched her. She'd never really used her womanly wiles to manipulate before. Other than a drink here and there in the pilot's bars she'd frequented...

She sensed the struggle within Aegis. The strange war being fought between him and Paragon. Paragon tortured him. Used her against Aegis. But there was an odd mutual respect between the two and she wasn't sure if her 'little, clever human' maneuvers would come to anything though.

"Aren't you coming in?" she asked. Lazily flapping her arms and turning in the water to find his eyes fixed on her. He swallowed and worked to master himself. Even without the psychic control of the Oathkeepers, she was finding it easier and easier to read Aegis. She'd thought before his eyes were an unrelenting black abyss, but now she could only see how expressive they were. How they drank her in.

"I can't guard you if I'm fluttering about like a schoolboy in the water," he gruffed, but stepped to the edge of the pool. He wore his standard black leather pants, black vest that left his arms bare and his wings room to extend easily. She eyed his supple leather boots and nearly burst laughing at the image of him awkwardly trying to pull them off to jump into the water.

"What if I were to start to drown though?" she mocked and dropped below the surface. She surged back up, flailing her arms and sputtering dramatically. He crossed his arms, a smirk itching at his face as he watched her antics.

She let her legs drift back up and floated again on her back, smiling into the sun. For the first time she felt a bit of the weight of Homeworld lift from her chest. She could almost imagine this was a lake on Earth. The man on the shore she taunted might be a friend. A new lover. She glanced back to him. Aegis's eyes were closed, soaking in the sun as well. His eyes were turned up and the sharp angles of his severe face caught the light, made him seem a handsome, ebony carved statue.

Zoe dove back below the surface, plunging down down down until her fingers brushed the cool, smooth stones of the lake bed. She grabbed up a handful and then rocketed back to the surface. She broke back into the warm air and filled her lungs with a yell. Finding Aegis anxiously watching on the shore, she grinned and swam back towards him. The closer she drew, the softer his face grew with relief. She scrambled back onto the shore and squeezed at her hair with one hand while examining the rocks she'd grabbed with the other. She dropped all but a deep black one, turning it in her palm so it caught the light. She glanced up to Aegis, he'd picked up her dress and held it out to her, his brows knitting.

She stepped close to him, let her fingers slide against his hand as she plucked the dress from him. He sucked in a breath and she flicked her eyes down his body. The hard lines of his thickening length were visible through his pants. He was so very large, in every way. If she pressed herself against him, her breasts would come only to his hard stomach. Reaching her arms to full height she would barely brush the tops of his shoulders. He could do anything he wanted to her. Only his obedience to Paragon kept him from sweeping her up, his eyes and bulging manhood told her what he wanted. She wanted to test that obedience.

Slowly, she slipped the dress back over her head, smoothing it over her breasts, thumbing absently at her hardened nipples that stood at alert against the silky fabric. She glanced up to him again, held his eye. "I want to see the top of the falls," she ordered as she flicked her hair from her shoulders.

Aegis gulped and nodded. His throat worked as he reached for her, sweeping her again into his massive arms. She let her fingers run along his biceps, thicker than her own legs. With a few hard strokes of his wings they again rose into the air and she sucked in an involuntary breath and grasped at him. She felt carried by a perfectly chiseled statue. Though they rose a hundred feet into the air, she felt safe, enveloped in the solidity of Aegis.

"There!" she gasped and pointed to a jutting rock that sat at the tip of the waterfall.

Aegis's chest shook against as he chuckled and swooped towards it. He set down lightly, tucking his wings and letting her feet drop to the sunwarmed rock. Zoe grinned as she stepped gingerly towards the edge. The water churned around them, falling into a foaming, white cascade nearly a hundred feet into the pool below. She peered over the edge, then glanced back to Aegis.

~~

Zoe's enthusiasm left Aegis grinning along with her. He took in the falls with new eyes. Her excitement and freely darting mind was such a welcome respite from the intrigues of the palace. He watched her step towards the edge. As she glanced back to him her eyes turned calculating. She set her lips in a hard line as she held his eye and then he felt the change in her energy. She rippled with challenge. And then she turned back to the edge and leapt.

Panic screamed in Aegis's mind. He dove forward, tucking his wings tight to barrel over the edge after her. She fell, just out of reach, her wild hair streamed as a beacon for him though and he beat his wings and surged downward. She tumbled in a free fall and he extended an arm and caught one of her legs. Tugging her into him, he grabbed at her waist and pulled her tight against his chest. With another heavy flap of his wings he pulled up, still only halfway down the massive waterfall. A scream burst from her lungs, and then she was laughing, high, hiccupping laughs as the adrenaline coursed through her. Rage settled in his stomach, replacing the bubbling panic. Swooping over the pool he skidded to the ground, landing heavily and still clutching her against his chest.

She laughed still, turning her face up to meet his eyes. He dropped her to the ground, fury rippling through his limbs. "What was that? Why would you do that?" he roared as he stepped back, unsure if he could control his mounting anger.

Her laughs finally died and she smirked up at him, running a hand through her tangled hair. "You said you wouldn't let me fall," she shrugged.

"You stupid, reckless human," he thundered and took a step towards her. His fists clenched. She was so fragile, so breakable. The vision of her splattered and bloody at the base of the falls pounded behind his eyes. "You could have been killed. You know I'm meant to protect you—"

"Yes. From everyone and everything but Paragon. Only he's allowed to harm me. Is that right?"

Shame burbled within him, but then he saw her eyes, sensed her satisfaction. "You think you prove a point?" he growled.

"Don't I? You treat me so delicately. Preserving me so Paragon can have his way. Even my body isn't my own. You're only worried I'd be hurt because of what Paragon would say. How he'd be angry at you!" her voice rose angrily to meet his.

Aegis snarled and grabbed at her arms. He pulled her roughly against him, stooping to smash his mouth against her. Zoe sucked in a breath in surprise, giving him just the opening he wanted. He shoved his tongue into her parted lips, kissed her brutally, dominating her mouth, forcing his way into her. He lifted her, pulling her tight against his chest as he assaulted her mouth. He'd show her. It wasn't just Paragon he preserved her for. He couldn't bare to see her hurt. He clasped his arms around her, palming her head and pressing her impossibly tighter against him. And then she moaned and her legs wrapped around his waist. She grabbed at him, snaking her arms around his neck and melting against him.

His manic kiss turned hungry, mindless, as he tried to consume her. Her small, tart mouth parted for him and he pulled her small moans of excitement into his own lungs. He would take her, take everything. She was his. No one else's. With a growl he bit at her bottom lip and she whined as she dug her fingers into the back of his head. Her hips rocked against him as she clenched her legs about his waist and his lust for her rose screaming within his every cell. He would throw her onto the sunwarmed shore. Rip the stupid gold dress from her and show her who she really belonged to.

He grabbed at her hair, tugged her head back to give access to her neck. Her lovely pale neck panted in the sun and as he dipped his head to run his lips along it, his eyes fell on the bruises. The marks from Paragon's fingers were still dark, a collar around her neck. A reminder.

Aegis panted, froze with his mouth poised over her. Reality crashed back down and still she clung to him, moved her hips seductively against him, inviting and mewling softly. He dropped his hands to her waist, pried her from him and let her drop back to the ground. She swayed for a moment as she stepped back, her eyes heavy with arousal as she watched him. And shrewdness. There was still that current of calculation within her. She tested him. He darted his mind against her and saw it was true. The lust was real, but deeper, simmering underneath was still her anger, her desire to escape Paragon.

"I shouldn't have done that," he murmured as he stepped back from her. He wanted to give her what she wanted: escape, release in all forms. But he could not.

"I wanted it," she whispered huskily and took a step towards him.

"Only part of you did. I cannot be your tool to escape Paragon."

Zoe swallowed and her eyes narrowed. "I'll tell him you kissed me. Had your way with me."

Aegis sighed. "If you do he will punish you. Don't you understand? He hurts you to punish me, little fool."

Zoe sucked in a breath as realization smacked her. "He's told you that? He knows that you want me. That you...care about me?"

Aegis leveled her with a severe look. "Of course he does. Paragon knows everything."

Her face softened and she took a step towards him. "And it's true? You care about me?"

Aegis's heart leapt, his throat closed around the words as she stared so urgently up at him. "Yes," he choked. "I care very much for you."

Her face hardened instantly. "Perhaps if you're a good boy Paragon will let you have your way eventually. Is that what you think?" He could not protest. "Take me back to the palace. I'd hate to tempt you further. I know how much it will wound you to have Paragon punish me for your weakness." Her words dripped with sarcastic venom and Aegis hung his head.

Gingerly he reached for her, tucking her light body once more against his. As he lifted into the air, he resisted dipping his head to burrow his face in her whipping hair. He felt the acid of her anger at him rippling in waves from her. They mixed with her sadness, her disappointment and her tears fell against his chest as he flew.

~~

They landed lightly on the terrace and Aegis held Zoe to his chest a moment too long. She tipped her head up to him. The tears had dried on her face and been replaced with somber resignation. She considered pulling his face back down to hers. The thought of forcing him to defy Paragon consumed her. He cared for her. Lusted after her She thought his sense of duty had held him in check before but learning of Paragon's threat somehow changed things. It was her body on the line. Her skin that would pay if Aegis lost control. It made her crave him more.

Aegis set her on the ground and stepped from her, hurrying back into the chamber. She heard him shuffling with the pill containers, time for her next dose it seemed. She followed after him and froze in the doorway. Paragon reclined on the chaise, he watched Aegis's back, his brows knitting as the Onyx avoided his eyes. The golden gaze of Paragon slid deliberately from Aegis to Zoe and she felt her mind flipped open like a book. He cocked his head as if he read every thought in her head, his eyes running slowly up and down her body. Suddenly the thought of challenging him seemed terrifying, unspeakable.

"Did you have a nice trip?" he asked softly.

Aegis turned back to her, holding the small pill in his hand. She stepped forward on stiff legs. "Yes. It was lovely. Thank you for recommending it."

"Romantic, yes?" his voice swept like velvet across the chamber.

She swallowed and glanced to Aegis. He avoided her eyes as she snatched the pill from him and popped it in her mouth. "Under the right circumstances, yes, it might be," she said, trying to swallow the pill with her suddenly dry throat.

Paragon swiveled his head, taking in Aegis now. "What did you think of the circumstances Aegis? Would you consider them romantic?"

"Yes," he grated out and Zoe inhaled sharply, flicking her eyes to see Paragon's reaction. He smiled, a slow, cruel smile.

"I thought you might." Paragon's callous manipulation of Aegis sucked the breath from Zoe. He was playing with them. They were both like toys within his hands.

He turned his hungry eyes on her like a cat considering its lunch. "Come," he ordered and Zoe's feet moved. She crossed the room as if she was still underwater, coming to stand across from him. "Aegis, please remove her dress." Aegis stepped behind her and Zoe held Paragon's gaze as she lifted her arms and Aegis gently pulled the dress from her. She dropped her arms limply, staring at Paragon, trying to give him nothing. The gravity of Aegis stepped back from her.

Paragon ran his eyes over her, then reached a hand out. He splayed his fingers on her belly then down. He brushed at her pale pubic hair, slipped his hand between her thighs. She felt her slickness as his fingers searched her folds. He raised an eyebrow and glanced to Aegis behind her. "You prepared her...but resisted?" He chuckled as he glanced back to Zoe. "I would know if that massive cock of his had been inside you." She squirmed as his fingers continued to gently explore. He held her eyes as he circled her clit. "So, Aegis resisted you. Perhaps he doesn't crave you as much as I thought."

Anger swirled in her belly. He'd sent them to a trap. Wanted Aegis to give in so he could punish her. "Or perhaps he's not an animal, ruled by his instincts."

Paragon's eyes hardened though his smile stayed soft. "Like a human. Wild, untamed Zoe." He pushed a finger into her entrance and Zoe stiffened, clenching around him, trying to deny him access. He paused, feeling her resistance, then his eyes flicked up to Aegis. "Hold her."

Instantly Aegis's arms were around her. They wrapped possessively, smashing her breasts tight against his arms as the swelling length of his cock pressed against her lower back. She glared at Paragon, matching his calculating look, and then she tilted her hips back, grinding against Aegis, tipping her head back against him in surrender. Paragon let his finger slip from her as he watched, his expression turning dark.

"You think he offers you some protection?" Paragon said as he stood slowly. He stepped close to her and Zoe was pinned between the two massive aliens. Paragon ran a hand up her stomach, then grabbed at her throat. She strained back into Aegis, but he stood at statue, clutching her against him still. Paragon's hand began to squeeze, tighter and tighter until her vision began to swim. She tried to kick out at him but felt her limbs turning to lead as his fingers tightened. Aegis. He would stop it. He wouldn't let Paragon go too far. Aegis, Aegis, Aegis...her mind screamed as the black closed in.

~~

Zoe drifted slowly back to consciousness. Her hands were bound, stretched above her head. Her legs were also cuffed, stretched so she laid spread on her back. Paragon stood over her, running a light finger down her thigh. She felt the shadow of Aegis move up to the bed. She turned to him, and the pleading froze in her throat. He held the thick, leather whip in his large hands. His expression was mournful, resigned.

She snapped her head back to Paragon and he smiled benevolently. "Here's the deal Zoe. Aegis there is going to start whipping you. He will try to be gentle...but he is quite strong unfortunately."

No..." she panted, turning her face back up to Aegis. "Please no," she caught his eyes, shook her head as he fingered the whip.

"Aegis." Paragon said softly. "You do it or I will. Which of us do you think will be more careful?" Aegis gulped and set the whip on her stomach. He held it still there for a long moment, his jaw working and his eyes running frantically along her skin. Did he look for a place it would hurt less? Finally he raised it slowly back up, dropping it halfheartedly back onto her stomach. Zoe jerked and glanced to Paragon. He frowned and squeezed at her thigh menacingly. "More enthusiasm. I want to see red on that lovely skin of hers."

Zoe swallowed, looking back and forth between the two. Aegis's shoulders slumped as he again lifted the whip. She pleaded, "Please don't—"

He snapped it against her stomach and she shrieked, bucking against the bed as the pain arced from the hot sting. "Again," Paragon ordered softly.

"No," she cried, tears welling in her eyes as Aegis lifted it again.

He slapped it down across her stomach again and she sobbed, struggling against the bindings on her arms. "Again, on the breasts this time," Paragon purred.

Aegis gulped and glanced to Paragon, defeat in his eyes. "Please, Aegis--" she panted.

He brought it down across her breasts and she again screamed, arching from the shot of pain and adrenaline it stoked within her. Her sensitive nipples seemed to clench, growing hard as they throbbed.

"Continue," Paragon purred and she bucked in the bed feeling his head drop between her thighs.

As Aegis again dropped the whip against her breasts Paragon, pressed his mouth against her trembling folds. He parted them slowly with his tongue, easing in with gentle licks. His lips brushed up her pussy, sucking and kissing her deeply, seeming to take her entirely into his mouth. With every stinging slap of the whip she bucked, slamming her hips into Paragon's face. She felt him smile as he lapped at her folds and to her horror the burning heat from whip began to radiate straight to her center. Paragon's mouth grew insistent, suckling at her swelling folds, pressing hungrily into her quickly moistening entrance. As the whip again slapped against her stomach she screamed, arching into Paragon's mouth and he grabbed up her nub between his teeth. He tugged gently, lengthening her scream as she arched against him, trying to follow his mouth. Finally he released her, sending his tongue in quick circles around her swelling clit.

She panted, horror at her quickly winding climax sending her struggling against the restraints. But Paragon was relentless, his tongue lapped at her slit, sending her higher and higher still. As the whip fell once more across her breasts Paragon wrapped his mouth around her center. He suckled at her clit and her wails of pain turned to howls of pleasure as he pulled her climax from her. She thrashed in the bed, thrusting her hips against Paragon's face. Her body burned with shame but she was beyond caring. The only thing that existed was the pleasure that pulsed through her body.

And then it was too much, her insides clenched as Paragon continued to lap savagely against her exploding center. She sobbed, trying to pull her hips from him, but he followed her with his mouth, thrusting his tongue inside her to lap up more of her rushing juices and suckling at her screaming clit.