The Oblivious Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose it's because I managed to build up the courage to ask my best girl for a dance tonight," Xandre said without batting an eyelid.

However, that threw Elise right off. "P-pardon me?" Elise managed to stutter out as she felt her face turn beet red.

Xandre laughed wholeheartedly and said, "Goodness, how can this be a surprise for you? Among everyone I know, I feel that you are one of my dearest friends." He paused before continuing with, "I suppose I never had the opportunity to say this to you, but I feel very fortunate to have you in my life."

"Oh...," Elise sighed dreamily. 'Is this a confession? Maybe not... but this is probably the best time for me to tell Xandre how I feel about him,' she thought.

Elise took a deep breath, as she felt her heart racing. She pursed her lips before she began her confession with, "Xandre... well... actually, I have..."

All of the sudden, the drunken girl with the chestnut brown hair and matching eyes who was about the same height as Elise, stumbled onto the back of Xandre. Her plastic cup filled with a mysterious bright purple cocktail spilled all over the back of the Greek God's shorts.

"WAH!" the young girl screeched as she saw the mess she created. She immediately resorted to biting her nails while she felt a panic attack was about to occur.

"Ah..." Xandre turned to see the damage it had done onto his costume. His back was covered in the sticky, sugary liquid. Much of it ran down to his firm buttocks, which were now accentuated due to the wet fabric.

"I'm so, so sorry!" Valerie cried desperately as she clasped her hands together to plead for forgiveness, "I... I finally came out to a party tonight and I've already messed up so badly! Oh God, I'm a terrible person... I should have just stayed home today!" At that point she was yanking her neck-length wavy hair in chunks with both hands.

Elise was disappointed that she didn't get her chance to confess her feelings, but she decided to immediately attend to what needed to be done right at that time. She quickly walked into the kitchen to get some paper towels, and helped Valerie wipe the mess on the floor. Xandre was dabbing out the fragrant cocktail out of his back, legs and shorts with a large wad of paper towels, while encouraging Valerie to take deep breaths and assuring her repeatedly that he was not upset or annoyed.

Asher saw what was happening, so he was about to leave his dance partner to help wipe up the spill. Tyra however, grabbed him by his arm. "Hey! I think they're on it you know? You can relax and still dance," she pointed out.

"I'm not going to just leave those two to do everything," Asher said, "Go dance with someone else if you don't want to help them out."

"Ugh, fine. I'll go and get help," Tyra groaned. She left the dance floor to find Clarence and report to him about the spill.

As soon as both Tyra and Clarence found Valerie and Elise with their hands full of wet paper towels and Xandre with his rock-hard behind accentuated from the wet fabric, Clarence couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Wow. Nice ass, Prince Alexandre," Clarence said loudly as he continued to chuckle, "Almost makes me want to turn gay for you."

Amused, Xandre gave a smirk in response. "As much as you enjoy laying your eyes on my derriere, I will have to ask you for a favour to help me cover this up. May I borrow something to wear?" he asked.

"Yeah, of course. In fact, I have a pair of white shorts and you can even borrow my sheet to wear as a toga or whatever," Clarence offered. Both him and Xandre headed up the stairs. While the host went into his bedroom to place an extra white sheet on the desk and a pair of white silk shorts, Xandre went into the bathroom to clean up more of the sticky mess by the sink. He was still quite drunk, so it was somewhat difficult for him to balance himself when he had to bend down to clean his legs.

Back downstairs, Valerie went away to hide in a corner and brood on the accident, while Elise and Asher threw away the last of the used paper towels in the kitchen. "Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it," said Elise, as they were both walking into the dining room.

"You're welcome," Asher said with his usual stoic face.

"Do you want me to mix you up a shot?" Elise asked with a smile, "What do you feel like?"

"A Jäger Bomb sounds good."

"Good choice." Asher could tell that Elise was in a good mood, because the entire time she was pouring the shot of Jägermeister in a shot glass and splitting a can of caffeine-free Red Bull in two highball glasses, she was grinning ear to ear.

"Hey girl!" Doralee called out as she and Silas were also walking into the dining room, "Whatcha drinking?"

"Jäger Bombs! Want one?"

"Sure do!"

After all four of them downed the entire glass full of the herbal energy drink, Doralee immediately noticed that Elise appeared to be quite elated. "So, you're super cheery. What's the scoop?" she had to ask.

Elise was almost giddy when she said, "I... I think I am ready to tell Xandre how I feel about him."

Asher's eyes widened for a second, while Silas placed his hands behind his head and let out a low whistle. "That's cool. It took you what, three years?" he said as he smirked.

Elise lightly jabbed Silas on his arm. Normally the banter would amuse Asher, but not this time. He stood there grieving silently. Doralee picked up on his energy and frowned, but didn't say anything about it.

Instead, Doralee asked Elise, "Why do you feel you're ready now? Did something happen?"

"Sort of," Elise replied, "Xandre told me I am one of his dearest friends, and that I'm his 'best girl'. It's probably not really a confession, but at least it's something, you know? I feel that this would be the right time that I should suggest taking our relationship to the next level."

"Well..." Doralee said as she tapped on her chin. She was skeptical that perhaps Elise was a bit too optimistic, as she knew Xandre did not gaze at her the way Asher would, as subtle as Asher was. The blond Greek God was polite, kind and treated all his friends equally well, and that included Elise. She didn't want to hurt her friend's feelings with her true thoughts, so she smiled and said, "I hope it goes well, because I want you to be happy."

'That's true... I want Elise to be happy too,' Asher thought as he sighed, 'If Xandre is willing to commit to Elise, I'm sure he'll provide her with the best life possible. If I truly care about her, then I should just accept this.'

"Thanks!" Elise said as she hugged Doralee. She poured another shot of Jäger Bombs for her and her friends before suggesting that they all go back to dance in the living room. This time, she chose Asher as her dance partner, aftering watching him and his dancing prowess earlier in the night. As much as Asher felt down in the dumps, unbeknownst to everyone else except Doralee, he perked up a little when his crush smiled and would brush up against him during the dance.

In the second floor bathroom, Xandre gave up on stumbling and hitting his head for the fifth time on the bathroom counter while trying to clean his legs and feet by the sink. He checked to make sure there was a clean towel, then stripped his costume off and left the gold leaf crown on the counter. He jumped into the tub to have a full-on shower. The hot water running down his face helped him sober up a little bit.

Once he was done, he wrapped the clean towel around his waist. Then he heard a knock on the door.

Xandre opened the door to see that it was Beatrice, who wanted to use the toilet. Her eyes widened slightly as she saw Xandre's wet golden blond hair, water dripping down his chiseled chest and arms, and he smelled like the scent of the Old Spice body wash that he just used.

"I apologize for making you wait," Xandre said, as he stepped out of the steamy room.

Beatrice's eyes went up and down on Xandre's toned body, before she responded with her monotone voice, "I hardly waited at all." Her cheeks were a slight pink hue, where Xandre thought it was attributed to the fact that Beatrice was also quite inebriated.

The blond gave a smile, and then walked slowly to Clarence's room, while Beatrice went into the washroom to attend to her business. While she was washing her hands, she saw that Xandre inadvertently left his gold leaf crown on the counter.

The noirette opened the bathroom door and followed the trail of water droplets on the dark, wooden floor in the hallway with her wobbly gait. It led to the only closed door that was not too far from the D&D party. She knocked on it.

A thud was heard, followed by an "Oof!" Few seconds later, the head-taller Xandre opened the door with just the white silk shorts on. "Beatrice?" the blond was surprised to see her again, "May I help you?"

Beatrice lifted her arms to present Xandre the gold leaf crown. "This was left by the sink," she explained.

"Oh," Xandre said, as he took the crown, "Thank you. I appreciate you bringing this back to me."

The older graduate student glanced down to see Xandre's well-defined abdominal muscles, right up to his solid pectorals. Then she glanced up to gaze at his incredibly handsome face and sapphire blue eyes. "May I come in?" she asked.

Xandre was perplexed as to why Beatrice would want to come into Clarence's room, instead of returning back to watch the D&D game. He thought nothing more of it, so he replied with, "Certainly," and led Beatrice inside. She closed the door behind her while Xandre placed his gold leaf crown on the dresser, so that he could fix his barely dried hair in the mirror before putting it on again.

"I want to use a comb, but all of Clarence's are smothered with his hair products," Xandre said as he chuckled. He used his thick, calloused fingers to awkwardly style his hair, but his vision was slightly blurry and his coordination skills were lacking from the alcohol flowing in his veins.

Beatrice approached Xandre from the side after placing her witch's hat on the dresser. "Perhaps I can help you," she offered, "Do you want your hair done like how you always do it?"

"Um... yes," said Xandre, "Since you are offering, I will gladly accept your assistance." He sat on the edge of the bed, so that Beatrice could easily reach his hair. She used her long, delicate fingers to brush his hair until it was close to the style he desired.

During the time, Xandre only had Beatrice's full chest in his field of view. He was still too inebriated to realize he could have looked away or closed his eyes. The lovely vision of the noirette's round breasts that were barely fitting into her black corset got him aroused.

'What is the matter with me?' he thought, 'Beatrice is one of my closest friends and mentor, not some woman I should be ogling at for her body.'

To distract himself from any impure thoughts, he stuttered out, "So... Beatrice. If I haven't already, I want to express my appreciation for you tutoring me before my midterms. I believe I have done quite well this time around, all thanks to you."

"You're welcome," was Beatrice's response.

After Beatrice finished with his hair, she glanced down to see that Xandre had pitched a tent in his white silk shorts. When Xandre realized what she was staring at, he gasped and covered up his crotch with his large hands.

"Oh... I'm so terribly sorry..." Xandre said as he looked away in shame and guilt, "I'm normally not like this... but I know being inebriated is hardly a good excuse..."

"So," Beatrice said with a matter-of-fact tone as she interrupted him, "You want me too."

Xandre's eyes widened from what Beatrice just said. He turned back around to see Beatrice's flawless face with her large, doe-like grey eyes. She still wasn't smiling, but her cheeks were somewhat flushed with a pink hue. "W-what?" the flabbergasted Xandre stammered, "I want you... too?"

Then something very unexpected happened; Beatrice climbed onto Xandre's lap, where he could feel his evidence pressing up against her mound. His hands automatically went around her waist, as he stared at her face with anticipation with a dropped lower jaw.

"I want you," Beatrice said as her lips were an inch away from Xandre's, where the strong smell of alcohol wafted from her mouth into his perfect nose, "And you want me too." Then she placed a gentle kiss with her soft, pink lips onto Xandre's, while pressing her ample breasts against his bare pecs. When she pulled back, all she saw was his shocked face, and felt his length was even harder and slightly pulsing against her sensitive area.

This time, Beatrice gave a little smile and decided to go further. She leaned in again for a deeper kiss, and grinded herself against his crotch. Xandre had a long inhale through his nose while kissing Beatrice back, and placed his hands on her fabulously round and plump behind. He gave them a squeeze while Beatrice snuck in her tongue to wrestle with his. He tasted all the alcoholic beverages she had that night from just one sweeping motion of her tongue; the spiced rum mixed with apple juice, sparkling white wine and whiskey mixed with lemonade. The noirette wrapped her arms around the blond's strong neck as she grinded even harder, where Xandre moaned quietly in response from the explosion of hormones that ran through his body.

After they pulled back from that intense kiss, Xandre felt all of his blood rushing to the head that was located down in his nether regions, and the head that required it for rational thinking was replaced by a fog made out of pure ethanol. Panting, Xandre drew Beatrice closer with a firm grip on her waist and decisively stated, "You're right. I want you."

In the living room, the dance music once again switched back to slow love songs. Doralee of course danced with her boyfriend Silas, while Elise stood by with her dancing partner. Without asking, she wrapped her hands around his neck and walked closer to him until they were about half a foot apart. "I love this song," she said in Asher's ear.

Asher felt the warmth of Elise's breath tingle from that ear and through his entire body. His hands found his way around her thin waist, as he gazed into her jade green eyes. He studied her face closely; her cute button nose, naturally full pink lips and her porcelain skin free of blemishes were all such gorgeous features that he believed no other woman could ever top. Not only that, she had the inner beauty and strength that he came to admire in the past three years that they've known each other.

Yet, she was not going to be his, because her heart belonged to someone else. He sighed quietly to himself, but smiled at his friend as they swayed in the rhythm of the music together.

In Clarence's room, Beatrice and Xandre were fully making out on the bed. While Xandre was pinned down, Beatrice used her hand to snake her way into Xandre's shorts to find his hard-on. Xandre kissed Beatrice harder and pressed his tongue against hers until it was inside her mouth, while the noirette pumped his average sized manhood.

Several minutes later, Beatrice suddenly stopped her movements, and abruptly stood up. Xandre watched in amazement as she removed her boots and pulled down her skirt. She turned around and asked Xandre, "Please undo the laces of my corset."

"W-wait," Xandre said as he sat up. He rubbed his head and continued, "Please correct me if I am wrong, but are you trying to... get naked?"

"Yes," Beatrice replied with her usual monotone voice, "And I want you to get naked too."

A flush of red filled Xandre's cheeks. He placed his hand on his head and said, "I... I don't know if my judgement has lapsed and I am about to misinterpret what I believe is about to happen. So, just to clarify; we get naked, and then what do you want to do?"

Beatrice turned back around to place her warm, inviting hands on Xandre's chiseled jawline. He stared into Beatrice's soul through her large grey eyes as she replied with, "We get naked, and then we can have sex."

If Xandre had a mouthful of water, he would have sprayed it out like a geyser. Instead, he coughed several times and said, "As... titillating as that sounds... well perhaps more than titillating... I have to tell you something important." He cleared his throat and confessed, "I'm a virgin."

"Oh," was Beatrice's calm response, "I'm a virgin too."

Xandre was extremely surprised to hear that someone as attractive as Beatrice was a virgin. Then again, she was hardly a social butterfly. In the past two years that they have known each other, he never saw her dating anyone or express interest in meeting anyone in that way. Her life basically consisted of studying and researching. Then again, what was even more surprising was that despite Beatrice being a virgin, she was ready to lose it to someone she had never been romantically involved with at all.

"So..." Xandre took a deep breath and said, "Traditionally... my understanding is that people would want to lose their virginities to someone they love... or at least someone that they are in a relationship with."

"Yes, that's true," said Beatrice, "But today, I have been drinking and watching all the men and ladies in their costumes. I have been very aroused for the past hour, and seeing you coming out of the shower felt as if I could not hold back my temptations anymore." She sat next to Xandre and continued, "If we were to have sex, I still do not wish to be in a romantic relationship with you, as I prefer us being friends like we always have been. My priorities are to achieve my academic and career goals, and I do not wish to have any other distractions in my life. If you accept these terms, then I would like to proceed on losing our virginities together."

Xandre thought about it for a moment, although it was quite difficult for him to put rational thoughts in his mind. His priority was also to achieve his career goals, and he had never desired a long-term romantic relationship for the same reasons as Beatrice, hence why he never pursued anyone. He loved his friends dearly, but he did not have any more than just platonic love for them.

And here was Beatrice, with her beautiful body and soul, ready to give herself to a man who she also loved platonically. If Xandre was not aroused or had alcohol filtered into his brain, he could have easily declined the offer. Today however, the circumstances made him feel that saying 'no' would lead him to a life of regrets and 'what ifs'.

The blond placed his large hand on Beatrice's cheek. "Yes, I accept those terms. Let us proceed," he agreed. He leaned forward to kiss her, while his hands made it onto her back to take his time unweaving the laces of her corset.

Asher and Elise were swaying with the slow music together. It was easy for Asher to stare at Elise's face, although he was certain she didn't feel the same way about his own visage; he was quite average looking with a strong, Greek nose and a constant stern look in his eyes. However, his expression was more relaxed, when he was with the young woman he deeply cared for.

Yet, Elise didn't tear her eyes away from him either. She would smile, and start up a chat as they rotated their bodies like the second hand on the clock. Sometimes she would even quietly sing the lyrics to the songs, which was music to Asher's ears.

'Oh,' Doralee thought solemnly as she occasionally glanced at Asher and Elise, 'They would be such a cute couple. I mean, look at how comfortable she is with him and how crazy he is about her. He doesn't put her on the pedestal like she does with Xandre, because he knows the real Elise. He would love and cherish her for the rest of his life.'

"Hey babe," Silas said as he snapped Doralee out of her daydreaming, "I'm thirsty. Do you mind mixing one of your famous cocktails for me?"

Doralee turned back to her boyfriend. "Sure hun. Let's go," she said. She reached out to hold onto Silas's large, warm hands, and they both walked into the dining room.