The Ocean

Story Info
The story of my queen.
4k words
3.67
2.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ocean crackled at the base of the cliff, the highway usually busy but it was quiet today. The spot was secret, it was just bushes by the side of the road and trees, most drove by so fast the small stone icon was invisible. Behind the small group of trees was a large archway about ten feet high and five feet across, beautifully tended to and landscaped dark green ivy archway, Lilies of the Valley on the base of each arch and white roses tucked in the leaves. Large stone steps were carved, almost had an ancient feel to them but this sanctuary was not that old.

The steps rose into the darkness with the thick ivy and roses a deep dark path with a bright light above coming from the top where they ended, about seven feet up.

The question in your mind was not fear to ascend the ancient steps but more that the world was now a distraction and the path before you called you away from it. Halfway up the dark steps, the thick ivy foliage had had a very strong warm earth smell that almost coated you by the sweet scent of the roses deep in the leaves. It was comforting, calming transitioning you away from everything else in your mind. Your hands touched deep in the ivy pulling a perfect white rose for your journey up the steps. The bright end of the steps the ivy dangled and as you parted it and emerged into the clearing this new world presented itself to you.

A large green landscaped grass area surrounded by tightly knit large trees was before you with only a large stone thrown sparsely accented with moss and groups of wildflowers at the base. Naturally, you take your place on the throne almost by instinct you know it is your place. Emerging from the trees as you get comfortable are seven wolves. Of mixed coats, some grey and brown, some black and grey, some brown, but all with blue and grey eyes on you. Most of the pack cuddles near your feet helping you remove your shoes.

Two are racing around you play-fighting, tackling and pulling on each other affectionately. Two more wolves emerge, a pure white one with piercing blue eyes carries a flower crown and gives it to you as she sits by your side. She drops the crown at your feet and as you pick it up she affectionately nudges your cheek with her warm nose. The large grey male wolf following her has a leather collar on and a folded not tucked in it. He sits and lays his beautiful strong face and deep blue eyes in your lap for you to take the note.

The note is as follows:

"These new friends and this new space are part of your new life. They will protect you, follow you through life, and provide for you this personal sanctuary of care. This place, this sanctuary, these spirit animals are here for you and now are in your mind forever. To support you, fuel your dreams and your own powerful spirit and thoughts and experiences in your life. In the flower crown, there is a gift for you."

You awake in a sweat, your eyes pop open. The white sheets you lay in were not on the bed when you fell asleep, nor were the many white pillows. You didn't even know you owned them. And a flower crown was by your feet at the end of the bed. You pick it up, it is warm and moist, delicately freshly woven with great intricate care. Roses, Daisies, Ivy, Baby's Breath, thorns, mini carnations, a Lilly, small thistles, and mini flowers you have never ever seen. The fragrance is overpowering as you pick it up from the end of the bed. As you examine it, in the thorns is embedded a pewter heart with a black silk bag attached to it.

The crown in your left hand, you reach for the bag, the thorns with the fingers from your right. As you dig, the thorns scrape and puncture the end of one finger. A little painful but you have retrieved the hidden artifact. The spot of blood you wipe off on your thigh as you open the silk bag with impatience. It is a necklace, a small bright princess diamond in a round white gold cage. You examine it closely, there is French lasered on the gold, so small you can hardly read it. You get up and go to the bathroom to put it on.

The chain is very light and delicate chainmaille of intricacy and craftsmanship you have never seen before. The chain is short almost a choker, but long enough so the cage rests perfectly and comfortably in the sweet creamy lonely beautiful perfect nape of your neck. Almost as if your neck has waited all its life just for this very special accent. You wash your hands after you secure the clasp on the chain, soothing the scratches and the small wound in warm water and your favorite fragrant soap. In the mirror in your bathroom, you are still naked with only the diamond.

As you move the bright lights you years ago purposeful put by your mirror, catch the small facets and shine at you. You inexplicably start to warm, as you go over the dream again and try and comprehend how the sheets changed and how the crown made it to your bed. You move your torso more to create more pleasurable flashes from the diamond on you. As you smile at yourself, you can hear me in the kitchen, your nipples harden and you feel a slight flush, as the dream was so intense and drawing to you you had forgotten I had been holding you all night.

You spin on your heels almost a little nervously, you often don't know how to react to your gifts. You know I had requested you stay in bed while I make you something, but your heart has already quickened.

And you are feverishly looking for something to put on. You have this burning feeling to show off for me now, to show the diamond and all I have and found in you in a way that accents your special form confidently for us. You know I love you best naked, but you also know both of us love you in your beautiful lingerie to add more extremely combustible fuel to our eternal fire in our minds and hearts and souls that we share. Stoking our flames is your best and most passionate endeavor in our lives. You stick with the flower theme, selecting a red and white delicate flower pattern bra and panties. Getting back in bed, with the diamond on you, and placing the flower crown on you.

You close your eyes and lay down. You hear me tap on the door frame and you open your eyes. I come into your bedroom with a plate of fragrant fruit and chocolate. You sit up for me, and watch me, heather grey boxers and my light blue dress shirt barely buttoned. I sit beside you on the bed and stroke your cheek, and a light kiss.

"Ah, baby you found it!" I say, "You look so beautiful! Do you like it?"

Your eyes grow very heavy with happiness for me as you focus on mine. You can't even speak, all you can do is kiss me deeply, passionately, as if you had been on a deserted island away from me for months. As we kiss your body reminds you that just a few hours ago we had made love, but that you needed me in you again badly. All you can do after the kiss is muse for me in your very powerful little mew purr voice that you know I love, "Yeah baby." With a great big smile for me.

As you sit and we kiss and caress, you feel the jewelry in your fingers.

Your deep brown eyes glow now, almost as if you are high, which you kind of are. Your whole body is alive with anticipation. As I drag the first raspberry in the cup of warm chocolate, and your sweet elegant full lips part for me to place it in your mouth with great care. It is so sweet, the very cold berry sweet and strong with the sweet warm chocolate. As you chew, I dip your fingers in the chocolate and make you grab a cold berry. Then place your fingers with the warm chocolate and cold berry in my warm soft wet waiting mouth.

As I suck your fingers and the chocolate, you close your eyes for a moment. Feeling my tongue lovingly caress and trace your small firm muscles and sweet skin, almost warming your bones. Your eyes open again, as the next piece I dip for you, this time a sweet succulent tiny apple slice in cold firm sweet caramel. In your mouth the sweet tiny apple piece almost explodes and the wetness makes the caramel warm on your tongue fast. Before your second chew, I kiss you deeply checking to make sure the caramel has started to liquefy from the heat of your mouth.

The very sweet verification kiss turns me on so much. I move slowly from your mouth, to your cheek with my soft firm lips, small gentle pleasurable sweet kisses. You hear my breath deepen as I kiss you, you forgot that you have been sleeping all night next to me and still have the sweet essence of our previous lovemaking all over you, fresh lingerie, but sweat and our cum are still all over you. As you heat up for me, you can smell that sweetness that we have been in each other's arms for hours enjoying all of each other, that we both had completed, and our results were very clear on each other's skin now. The sheets were fresh and a strong clean scent, the crown a very strong sweet flower smell all around your beautiful head, the fruit another strong smell, but the success of our making love with each other passionately was overpowering. I make my way down slowly and move the cup of your beautiful bra aside to kiss and suck your very aroused nipple.

It still tastes of us, your sweat and mine mixed together and dried, only now for our custom personal perfume of our very true love again to be revived in its sweet essence shared in a sweet kiss and embrace. I slip down the bra to your beautiful shapely waist that I love, and put chocolate on one nipple and caramel on the other. You hold my head in your hands, fingers deep in my soft hair, caressing me as I kiss and suck the sweet substances off your nipples very lovingly but with of course my own twisted forceful loving caring passion on them that you love so deeply. Your mind reels again as it did just only hours ago, realizing again, that all the love and care that exist in the world is holding and kissing and caressing you now. And I am about to exit the room to get you your breakfast that I have been lovingly making and to return to feed and nourish you with love and substance and care. So we can make love again.

I pry away your caress, you don't want to let go now. You are hungry, but me leaving the room even for a short time sinks your heart with a strange weight. I kiss you and tell you to hold your thoughts and exit. As you sit, you feel that your heart is beating so strongly it is almost physically coming out of your chest. The very apparent weight of your beautiful very lonely breasts at the moment confirms to you why you haven't physically exploded yet. You sit back a little, propping up some pillows to support you, waiting as parts you burn for us again. Your mind drifts, holding the diamond again, you wonder what is next. You slip back up your bra.

I enter with a tray, white dishes, tall glasses, and Starbucks cups, and two dozen deep red roses. I place the tray on the floor and ask you to lay back, but sitting up. You have already helped position you properly. I separate the roses into two bunches, lay one on the dresser, and the other I separate and distribute the roses around you. I made sure from this bunch the thorns were taken off, the stems are long, firm, but they are smooth and pleasant to your skin.

You are engulfed completely is such a strong floral scent, you are your own personal floral hothouse. I move the tray to your lap, and you examine your breakfast choices before you. My special fluffy butter scrambled eggs seasoned, buttery toast, a cup of cinnamon sugar, peach jelly, grape jam, bacon, and mini breakfast tacos. You don't eat that much food all week, but I made my queen a feast, so her special love energy will be properly and lovingly and caringly freshly rejuvenated. Your eyes grow for me again, so happy I have done this for you. I would love to help you eat with the polished heavy aesthetically pleasing flatware, but there is something else you need to help make your breakfast proper.

I go to your bathroom, grab your perfume, and some unscented lotion. As you devour your toast, with a little cinnamon, I let you know what I am about to do. I position myself at the end of the bed and start massaging and lotioning and perfuming your beautiful sexy feet. You sigh heavily as you are enjoying your special breakfast, and you say "I fucking love you baby. Just wait until I am done eating."

You eat the first mini taco, you almost moan, "I fucking love you baby."

You are finding eating, and staying focused and just plain staying conscious while eating and your feet being kissed and rubbed and lotioned and perfumed is more difficult. You are wet, hot, and very aroused at this moment food is the last thing you want in your mouth. The eating and the attention is such a pleasurable combination you can't stop exploring this very new deeply sensual experience. You never thought of all these things together, but when I tell you I had been planning this for weeks, your mind melts.

Part of you is concentrating on finishing breakfast now, the other part thinking of how hot and beautiful it is to eat and have your feet rubbed and kissed and perfumed, and then another part of your mind going over our lovemaking the previous hours and what to revisit to make me weak. Your mind is racing faster than any quantum supercomputer was ever theorized to compute at.

I sense your excitement and move to sit next net to you as you finish. "Done babe?" I ask.

You take the last piece of toast and respond, "Yes baby." You give me a sweet kiss as I put the tray on the floor.

"Okay love, lets cuddle and rest, let you get comfortable and settle a bit." I say to you.

"Yeah baby.", you purr. "Let me go pee baby."

You crawl back into bed and we cuddle and kiss, getting warm and comfortable in bed in each other's loving full embrace again. You fall asleep almost instantly. As you sleep, your heartbeat and breath slow as you relax, not knowing I am observing you rest and relax in my presence. This is a very personal pleasure of mine that you are not aware of yet. To watch the woman I love to relax and sleep while I look at all I love of my queen without you feeling self-conscious. I watch your eyes move as you dream of deep unconscious personal pleasures of your life.

I spend hours going over your skin, and contours, and shapes, how you fill your underwear and caress the sheets with your body with just my eyes. I am careful not to touch or disturb you, I just want to look at you. You know I love photos, but you also know a love to look at you in my own deeply personal observation. It is a small erotic journey for me, you are physically next to me, breathing, blood flowing, mind moving, but you don't even know what I am looking at or enjoying or thinking about you. For hours I look over you, observing you, planning for future intimacy with you, spots on you I look for to one day focus on and make you feel deeply loved and cared for.

Now hours later I am very aroused from just looking at you. I can't stand it anymore and I feel you have had ample time to rest. I am pretty sure you will not mind me waking you. I roll you gently flat on your back and remove your panties, and start to kiss gently between your legs. I start some music gently, not your favorite, but mine and I wait for the gentle sweet innocent kisses to slowly arouse you awake. As "Unchained Melody" from the Righteous Brothers is playing and I kiss you gently and hold your hand tightly you slowly wake. Your eyes open and you wake and assess where my face is. "Baby please come up here.", you say as you pull me up to you.

I come up to you and we kiss. You blink your very beautiful eyes that I love so very much at me as you wake and stretch in my arms. I ask, "How you doing baby? Did you rest well?"

You blink again and tell me, "Fine dear, did you rest?"

"No baby, I didn't rest at all. I was up looking at how very beautiful you are." As I took a deep breath looking you in the eyes holding you I continued, "Baby, I am so turned on just from looking at you, you need to help calm me."

"Sure love." you said with a kiss. " Let me pee."

You get up and go to the bathroom and on the way back stop in the kitchen for some ice. The Starbucks is still hot and you take a drink of coffee and position me on my back on some pillows. You kiss me and caress my face, as Lady Gaga starts to play, you say "Baby let's help you out."

You go down and start one of your passionate artistic loving blowjobs on me. I love it when you do this for me and you know it. You take a big drink of hot coffee and take my dick in your very hot mouth. And you changed outfits.

The music in the background is blasting, I am in the chair being possessed by your wonderful soft mouth. You are not aware of the experience that is going on in my mind as I am blindfolded and you touch me so intimately. The black bodysuit was perfect, how did you know? A mock turtleneck, your beautiful arms covered in the sexy black fabric, with high cuts on your beautiful hips exposing and yet erotically hiding parts of your skin that I love and dream of endlessly. Only your beautiful paws and legs and face and smile were the last thing I saw before you blindfolded me. I can just feel your lips now, hot and cold sensations on me, so very soft, your mouth is so magical, you know I love the sounds of you taking my cock because I can't see you, you make sure you are extra loud for me in your sucking and licking, you let ice fall on the floor and melt at my feet from the heat surrounding us as we play.

You sigh and breathe hard and loud, making all kinds of little sounds and movements for me, because with each one you can watch my very pleasurable reaction, you can feel all of my pleasure that you are giving me, in your mouth, on your skin, in your mind, your heart, your soul, your eyes, and between your legs, our bad romance has released a vixen in you I have never experienced before.

I can feel your hair flip on my stomach as you go down on me with such a passion, your hands all over me, grabbing my butt cheeks, exploring the hair and contours on my chest as you possess me. I take off the blindfold to see you, the image in my mind is no longer sufficient for me. I look at you, this little beautiful angel in black with flowing hair and beautiful eyes taking me, possessing me in so many ways, you can again see and feel my pleasure very clearly, I can hardly control my movements. As you suck harder on me, you can actually feel my heartbeat in your mouth, you have me now, and as you draw back and smile at me you accomplish your first mission, and start with a great fever of passion to recover me for what you want to do next.

My happiness and pleasure is all over you and your black suit now, but you are focused on your next secret mission, to suck me hard again for your next game of love and passion...what is it?

As I go from each sweet covered place on you, you warm, you get so hot, covered in passionate sweet delights, as we kiss and touch the smells and tastes are delightfully combined with our own moisture. Sweet saltiness and personal candy is all over us. As I enter you I describe my experience to you as your eyes close and your hips take me. The muscles in your little pussy cave are so tight as the first part of me enters you, the building tension and burning of your abdomen slowly releases, and I can describe all of your skin turns from wrapped candy into very soft hot butter around me.

I describe what it feels like as your skin walls warm and soften and get so very wet as they take my form. Your skin inside you hotly possesses my form tightly like a velvet glove drawing me in you deeper, you are so firm, but so lusciously soft inside. What was once a warm controllable fire in your mind and heart and soul and now pussy is raging to the edge of an uncontrollable release. As I hold you we make love passionately, we are very gentle with each over, very loving, you are my sweet girl, my kitten and I am possessing you fully in my loving embrace as we dance.

12