The Odd Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His residual anger bubbled up and this time he didn't fight it. "No you're fucking not! You always do this! You do some shitty thing to me, I get mad, you say you're sorry, I don't believe you, we screw, then I do believe you, we make up, and it starts all over again! I've had enough!"

"Allen." She grabbed his shoulder as he turned.

"No!" he shouted back. He ripped her hand free from his body, twisting her arm back with little effort. It took a moment for both of them to realize what happened. Cleo's eyes went wide.

"Allen?"

It hit him all at once. "It worked," he managed to breathe in awe.

Cleo's features tightened. "Allen!" She fought to pull her wrist free, but he held on, fighting her as she backed away. She tripped on the corner of the couch and fell backwards onto the floor with him on top of her, still holding on. He managed to pin her hands above her head on the floor, panting drunkenly as she glared at him like a caged animal. "Allen what the fuck did you do to me, You prick?!"

"I put iath tar in your drink," he replied with a deep, conceited smirk. "Now you can't just force me to let you have your way."

She opened her mouth to laugh at him. "You think- you think I need to beat you up to get my way? You think you won't just roll over when I get you going? Or are you too pussy to go through with this at all?"

Her lips curled up in a smirk to mirror his and he felt something unfamiliar rise inside him. His teeth ground together so hard that his ears rang. His heart beat like it was trying to free itself from his chest. This smug fucking bitch.

Allen held her wrists with one hand and used the other to unzip his pants, pulling his throbbing arousal out and pushing it against Cleo's lips unceremoniously. "S...suck it you fucking cunt. Or are you too pussy to do it?" Several tense seconds passed with nothing but their mutual breathing to break the silence. Cleo just stared at his cock pushing against her mouth with an expression he didn't think he had ever seen from her before. "See, I kn-"

She leaned up and took him into her throat all the way down to the base in one smooth motion. His eyes crossed as a bolt of pleasure shot up from his cock to the base of his skull. Cleo pulled away just as smoothly, letting her head fall back against the floor without assistance. Allen exhaled sharply.

"I may not be strong enough to flip you by hand, but I can do it with these lips any day." She gave him a slow lick and Allen felt his skin rise all over his body.

"I'm not going to roll over today. I'm fucking you this time." Allen balled a fist in Cleo's hair and shoved her face against his pelvis, seating his erection completely inside her. Her eyes rolled up to look at him.

"Mn," she managed alongside a wink.

Allen pulled her head back and she sucked in a deep breath, flicking away the dripping strands of saliva still connecting them. He cut off whatever she was about to say by yanking her head back up again. "I'm in control this time," he declared shakily. "Not you."

Cleo tried to get her hands free, but the amount of iath tar in her body currently made that a pipe dream. He held her tight, fucking her face at a determined, steady pace. She could do nothing but watch with her usual sultry expression as he took everything he wanted with complete abandon.

It felt intoxicating.

For all of about a minute.

Allen felt every muscle in his body strain as he came, bucking against Cleo's face as the first of many bolts of pleasure leapt up his spine. The Underfolk beneath him just closed her eyes and made overt gulping noises, stroking him with every swallow, coaxing more cum out of his body than he thought possible.

He let her hair go and braced himself with both hands, forgoing pinning her hands to the floor anymore. He shook the drowsy, lethargic feeling off and took a few deep breaths to steady himself. That was the first time Cleo had ever submitted herself t-

"Got it out of your system yet?" She wiped her mouth with a freed hand and arched a brow. "Get on your back for me and I'll show you a really good time."

Allen balled his hands into white-knuckled fists. "No."

Cleo looked surprised. "You're taking this joke further?"

"I AM NOT A JOKE, CLEO!" It felt like the entire apartment shook at the sound of his voice.

"You're right, Allen," she replied in the most conceited way imaginable, giving his throbbing cock as slow lick. "You're not funny enough to be a joke."

Allen grabbed her hands as she tried to get up and rolled her onto her stomach. She didn't resist much; not that she was much able to anyway in her current state. The human put a knee on her back and pulled her shorts off, causing something like an approving purr to come up Cleo's throat.

"You're gonna fuck me?" She chuckled darkly. "And here I said you weren't funny."

"You fucking wait," he snapped, shoving his pants off. His shirt followed after and he tossed it over Cleo's head dismissively. She pulled it off her face and gave it a long, dramatized sniff.

"Mn, smells like bitch in here." Insult after insult. No remorse. Just demeaning, antagonizing garbage.

Allen pulled her arms back and raised her hips up off the floor. On her knees, the curve of her thick hips was exaggerated to a degree he had never seen before. He felt his arousal start to creep back over the threshold of his anger and had to forcibly stuff it back down.

No, Allen. You are mad at her. Be mad. You're gonna fuck her like you're mad. For everything she's done to you, it's your turn. Fuck this bitch.

"Let's see how you like being on the bottom," he said, pushing into her wanton sex without warning. Face in the carpet, Cleo made a noise half way between a laugh and a moan.

"I'm gonna die from boredom down here," she teased. Allen felt his grip on her arms get tighter. There was no way. There was just no way she could be like this after the dozens of times they had shared a bed together in complete bliss. After everything, this was what he got? She really didn't care. It was...it was a lie.

"Fuck you, Cleo. That's all y-"

"Ugh, I wish somebody would. I'm gonna fall asl-" Allen slammed into her so hard her teeth clicked together. He twisted her arms across her back and started fucking her, hard. Her ass rippled with every stroke, causing his pace to quicken without much thought.

If this was how she truly was, just a demeaning sack of meat with a dirty mouth, then he was going to treat her like just that. Gone were his feelings except to serve his own desires. If the only thing about her that remained attractive to him was this body, then he was going to use it any way he wanted. He deserved that much for putting up with everything else for so fucking long.

"Come on," she breathed. "Harder, man. Fuck me up."

"Shut up," he growled, taking a hand and pushing her face against the carpet. She raised a free hand to his wrist and grabbed it, holding his hand in place as their hips collided repeatedly like a sledgehammer on concrete.

Cleo's voice cracked as she came, body going slack as Allen continued to pound her relentlessly. Her back came to a full arch by the time she reeled back in to her senses, giving him the best angle of contact he could have imagined. Allen held out for as long as he could. He wanted to savor this, Cleo actually submitting to someone else's desires for once. It felt like sweet justice to see her dumb expression collect some notice of the situation again.

He came. Hard.

Allen barely held himself together as the wash of electricity subsided in waves, each one reaching a little less far into his head than the last. His eyes obeyed his demands to refocus and he found himself on his knees over a prone Cleo, pushed flat against the floor now. Somehow, she had wriggled out of his grasp and tucked her arms under her heaving chest.

She seemed to notice he was cognizant of everything again and her bountiful ass rose to his arousal. She stroked him hard again with little effort, even after two orgasms.

She leered at him demeaningly. "That all you got, little man?"

Something inside Allen finally broke.

He flipped Cleo onto her back with one arm, an adrenaline rush fueling whatever righteous anger had finally fully enveloped the decision-making part of his mind. The two-hundred-and-seventy pound Underfolk felt like she weighed nothing at this point. Allen grabbed her legs and put her feet over her head, exposing her labia to him in full. He slammed their hips together without preamble and Cleo's mouth went wide.

As it turned out, anger was a better drug than iath tar when it came to hate-fucking an Underfolk. Allen didn't think he could fuck someone so hard if his life depended on it. But here he was, taking out every bit of frustration from the past eight months on Cleo's pussy, hands grasping the back of her knees, pinning her to the floor.

Her hands pushed against the wall as they inched closer to it, hips colliding hard enough to push their combined weight across the carpet. Cleo's horns went through the drywall. She didn't seem to care. She just kept screaming Allen's name as he pounded away at her body, every wet slap a wrong righted.

The human looked down at his ex girlfriend, seeing the dazed expression plastered across her features. It drove him over the edge. He put all his weight into the last few thrusts, crushing Cleo under him as he came. Her voice cracked.

Allen could barely tell what was happening over the next few seconds as his lungs begged for fresh air. He sucked in a quick breath and then started panting as his vision ceased to swim. His lungs worked to feed his muscles, body shaking as the feel good dopamine and serotonin rushes started to fade away.

He collapsed against Cleo all at once, letting her legs come back down to either side. Neither of them moved, lying in a heap against the wall with the Underfolk's head still pinned to it by her horns. She laid a hand on Allen's neck and tried to look down at him, but gave up as the drywall refused to allow it.

"Allen, that was brutal. Where'd that come from?"

He pulled himself up on his elbows, chest to chest with her. "I don't know; I've never been that mad at anybody before."

"That was a champion-level screw. Below, my legs are still shaking." She scooted them both awkwardly away from the wall enough to get her horns out. Allen pulled himself up her body enough to look directly at her.

She leaned up and kissed him. "I'm sorry, Allen." Cleo looked away and her face flushed with color. "I love you."

"What?" Did she really just-

She looked directly at him. "I love you, Allen. I love you more than I love me."

She just said she loves you, man! She's never said that before! She doesn't say she loves anything! This is fucking huge! Allen's gut told him to say it back; he wanted to. Somewhere in the back of his mind though, he knew that this couldn't be fixed here like this. He had to be firm. He had to stick to his guns. "And yet you hit me."

Cleo's face was crestfallen. She looked down between them with disappointment. "I was scared."

"Of what?" he asked with an incredulous tone. "You've got two feet and a hundred pounds, plus change on me!"

"I was scared that you'd leave me." she reiterated.

"For what, Cleo?" This time, it was softer.

Her eyes came back up to meet his, brimming with tears like before. It pulled at every string in his heart not to throw himself against her and tell her he loved her. She cleared her throat. "Literally anyone else. I don't feel like I deserve you. But I need you."

"Maybe you could, I dunno, tell me that instead of being degrading?"

"I..." Cleo paused. "I'll try. Just please don't leave me yet. I want to at least try working it out. I'll do anything."

"Cleo."

Her voice caught. "Allen, please. It's not like last time...or- or the other times. I mean it. Anything."

Allen fought his nature for the hundredth time tonight. In the end, all he could do was compromise. An I love you deserved that much from him. "Tell me what you really like about me. I'll make my decision after that." The silence afterwards dragged out for an uncomfortably long time. "Cleo?"

"I..." she started, looking at every part of his face to find the words. "You make me want to be better. You're better than me."

"What?"

"You're just better than me. You cook, you clean, you plan like a whole month in advance. You're super organized all the time. You work out with me and- and I never told you but you look so hot when you're under a barbell. You're basically the whole package. I've got a big ass and a good job. That's about all I have going for me. You make me want to do more. Be better, like you."

"Cleo, that's not all true."

She gave a nervous smile. "And you've been slingin' mad dick since we got together."

Allen could feel the color in his face blooming at that. He tried to contain a smile, even as he pressed on. "So why did you never tell me any of this before?"

Cleo sighed and shrugged with genuine ignorance. "I don't know. I just...it was like you didn't know how much better you were than me. I thought you'd break up with me if I told you. Because you're out of my league. And I'm an Underfolk and all. You get judged for that, I know."

"Cleo." He put a hand to her cheek.

"What?"

"I love you." He kissed her gently, giving it a few seconds as he collected his words. "I want to be with you. But you have to make some changes, okay?"

"I'll do whatever you want," she offered without hesitating.

"Just communicate with me, for starters. There's no need to be degrading because you're afraid. Do you have any idea how mad I was when you called me little man? I wanted to ki-" Cleo kissed the words back into his mouth and slid her tongue across his teeth. He pressed back and then pulled away abruptly, pursing his lips to hold back the same smile from before. "Just be more open with me."

As if by command, Cleo spread her legs wide open and rolled her hips to press their sexes together. "Is this open enough?" Allen felt his erection start to return, blood pumping back to commit to yet another round with Cleo.

"For now, yeah. But you know what I mean, right? And, I do love you, but this doesn't mean we're back to okay." Even as he said this, he knew that it was a moot point. They both knew how fucked up this was right now, trying to have a break-up-make-up conversation with his cock literally pushed against her clit. Still, he felt like he had to say it.

Cleo put a hand to his face and gave him a broad smile. "You can explain it after we fuck again because hearing you say 'I love you' got me so fucking wet."

Allen kissed her again and drew it out for a few seconds, biting Cleo's bottom lip as he came away. "I guess that's a step in the right direction." He took her hands and slid them back up over her head. "I guess the iath tar is still working."

Cleo managed to scoot further from the wall with some effort, grinning all the while. "Oh no, what am I going to do? My stud boyfriend has me pinned down with his dick out. Someone save me."

Allen leaned down and gave her ear a nip with his teeth, whispering huskily, "Oh no is right. I like seeing you defenseless."

"Help help, I'm not strong enough to stop him. He's going to fuck me senseless." Allen penetrated her and she inhaled sharply in surprise. "Below, Allen, is that you?"

"I kind of like it when you do that," he admitted sheepishly.

"Oh- hn, is that right? My boyfriend likes it when I say how defenseless I am? How I'm going to get fucked by him? How I have no choice but to let it happen because he makes me so fucking wet and his dick is so good?"

"Kind of," came the embarrassed reply.

"I could try to get away, too, if you want." She tried to raise her hands, but he held them in place. Squirming, she kept at it, rolling her hips back and putting a leg up to fend him off. He managed with some effort to get her into a position under him that made it impossible to escape. Cleo decided to change tactics. "Someone help, he's going to fuck me until my eyes cross!" Her legs locked around his waist, pulling him further in. "He's going to fuck me until I can't even walk."

Allen raised a hand to her chin. "You're going to forget who you are before I'm done."

Her pupils dilated. "I've never been so turned on in my life."

"That makes two of us."

Her pussy tightened around him like a pulse. "Grab my horns."

Allen wasted no time taking hold of her recurved, charcoal-gray horns and using them to give himself extra leverage thrusting into her. Her legs followed his hips, creating a steady rhythm as they brought each other back into the age old cycle of two bodies colliding.

They locked lips again, this time hungrily tasting each other with abandon. Every breath came with fighting for air against each other. Allen wanted every bit of her. Another 'I love you'. Her soft breasts pushing against his chest. Her hips colliding with his with jackhammer force. Everything was up for grabs. She offered it all and he took everything he could hold.

"I love you," he breathed, sticking his tongue so far into her mouth that she choked. She bit down and forced it to retreat, suddenly returning the gesture in full. It only brought his hand around to the back of her head to secure them together.

Her nails scrabbled at his back without enough strength to break skin. He savored the feeling. Something about her being too weak to properly subdue him was thrilling. He had never felt like this before with her, so open and free to give and receive love.

That's what you were missing. What both of you were. Love.

Cleo sent vibrations down his throat as she came, almost shouting something into his mouth he couldn't hope to understand. He slammed their hips together and pulled away, getting both of them some air.

"Not yet," she declared breathlessly. "Not yet." Her hands found a stud through the punctured drywall and she held onto it tightly, fingers white with exertion. "I want you to cum so hard you can't live without me anymore."

She sounded like she meant every word.

Allen obliged by wrapping her up in his arms and burying his face in her breasts, reveling in the heat and softness of her body. It was all he could do to keep up with her, even drugged on iath tar. She kept him going until the tension coiling in the pit of his stomach finally broke.

He saw sparks across his entire field of vision as pure ecstasy wrapped around his brain. It was all he could to to keep breathing as Cleo's arms held him close, their sexes still locked together, reigniting new pulses of electricity with buck of their hips.

Cleo broke the silence as their hips parted with a wet, sucking noise.

"Allen. I didn't know you could do that."

"You know, I didn't either until now." Shit, nobody did, probably.

She rubbed his hair. "And I thought you liked being on bottom more."

"Well, I actually do." He rolled off Cleo's toned, muscular body to lie on the floor next to her. "But this is different. It's special."

"Because I'm doped up on iath tar?"

"Because my girlfriend said she loves me." He gave her a peck on the cheek. "And that is the hottest thing anyone has ever done to me."

"I love you, Allen." She rolled onto her side and kissed his ear wetly. "I love you. I love you. I fucking love you."

"I love you too, Cleo."

"Are you all spent?" She reached over to stroke his inner thigh.

"Below, you're not?!"

Cleo shook her head soberly. "I thought I burned my bridge with you for the past month. I bawled my eyes out. I didn't eat. I didn't go to the gym. I took like three weeks of sick days and vacation from work so I could sit here and fucking cry. My whole life turned around today. I am as horny as I'll ever be unless we get married-" Her mouth closed immediately. The implication hung in the air like a fish hook waiting for someone to bite. She looked all over his face for words to make her last remark go away. "Look I didn't-"