The Odd (Wo)man Out

Story Info
What happens when everyone is nude but you?
1.9k words
4.18
4.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Spring break time at our college. Most students go home, but there are always a few of us who stay on campus. I live far away, and it's very expensive to fly. So, I'm usually here. But I love Spring break. Ten days of nothing to do, except maybe get into some mischief. Amy, Joan and I (I'm Clarice), members of a sorority, decided to go hiking on the first day in the nearby national park. Joan talked her boyfriend Brad into coming, and he conjured up two friends, Cliff and Roger. So it was that three girls, and three girls, came together. A day of healthy exercise and fresh air. It all started out that innocently.

We set off with picnic baskets, blankets and bottles of wine. Our goal was to hike to a scenic waterfall, have lunch, and hike back. The day was bright, clear and hot. Not surprising that we were sweaty by the time we arrived at the lagoon adjacent to the waterfall.

We laid out several blankets and the food and drink. But Brad had another idea.

"Why don't we swim in the lagoon before lunch? These clothes are sticking to me with perspiration. I know I'm gross," he said.

We girls had anticipated doing that, and brought swimwear.

"Sure, guys," I said. "We just need to put on our bathing suits."

Somehow such anticipation hadn't gotten to the guys. They did not bring bathing suits.

"I'm not shy," said Brad. "I'll skinny dip."

The other two fellows immediately said they'd do the same.

We girls looked at each other. It would be sweet fun to see a group of naked men, but did that mean we should join in? Joan thought it would be an adventure, but Amy was adamant.

"No way am I stripping for three strange men. I'm wearing my swimsuit."

Amy was the shy one among us, and if truth be told, not very experienced with men. Maybe even a virgin, although we hadn't asked.

"Isn't college about doing crazy stuff? I've always been tempted to skinny dip. My sister told me she did it at a Club Med in Martinique, and it was wonderful," said Joan.

They both looked at me. The tie-breaker?

"I'll do it if you will," I said (sorry; what a wimpy way to decide.)

"You two do it, but I'm not," said Amy.

There must have been a contest among the men to see who could get naked first. All three of them shucked their clothes in a flash, and ran into the water, penises flopping. They were all athletic, and their muscular chests, shoulders and buttocks glistened with the water, adding to their sexiness.

Joan and I unbuttoned our shorts, pulled off t-shirts, bras and panties, and ran into the lagoon. Amy moved behind a bush and changed out of her clothes into her bikini.

We romped happily in the cool water. The lagoon was not too deep, and we had to lie down to be covered with the water, with our bare breasts protruding delightfully on the surface. After a time, we had enough and moved back to land. We hadn't brought towels, but there was the warm sun to dry us. Like a bunch of nudists, the 5 of us sat on the blankets, cross legged, to have lunch. Amy, clad in her bikini, had dipped into the water and joined us but was the only one not nude.

It's a natural phenomenon; if everyone is clothed and one person is naked, all eyes go to the naked one. Perhaps you could say it's sexual lust, but I think it's just curiosity. It's that someone is different that draws one's eyes. Amy sat there with the wet, clinging bikini hiding parts of her body. Not willing, like us, to reveal it all. But that naked phenomenon works in reverse. When everyone is nude, exposed with no secrets, eyes travel to the one who is clothed. What's beneath? What must she look like naked?

"Why is everyone looking at me?" said Amy.

"We're not," Brad said.

"You are. All of you. Am I a freak because I want to keep my swim suit on?" Amy said, almost pleading.

"No, it's fine. That's your choice, and we respect it." Joan offered.

"But you're looking too," Amy argued. "And you were staring at my crotch."

"Sorry," Joan acknowledged. "It's just that you must have some different body parts from the rest of us girls. I'm trying to see if you've got two vaginas inside that bikini bottom," she joked.

"Very funny," Betty pouted, as the others laughed.

We continued for a while in silence. Johnny casually scratched his thighs, combatting some itch there, ignoring his penis lying close by. Joan swatted at a fly that landed on her bare breast.

Amy lay down on the blanket, on her stomach, hoping to reduce the stares. But in turning over, the bikini bottom scrunched up, filling the crevice of her backside. Her round, firm buttocks were fully exposed. She was keenly aware of it and wanted to reach behind, to straighten out the fabric, but was afraid that would just draw more attention to herself, emphasizing that she needed to cover what the others openly displayed. So, she lay there, frozen.

"The sun is pretty intense. Do you want some sunscreen?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess."

"I'll put it on you," I said, moving to Amy's side. I applied the sun screen on her back and moved lower. I'm a little embarrassed to say that her bare buttocks were an invitation I couldn't resist. I was amused at her shyness and decided to some fun with her. I smoothed lotion over the buttocks, rolling the soft, supple skin side to side. I even slid some lotion into her crack, eliciting a small gasp.

Maybe, she thought, this wasn't such a good idea.

"That's plenty, thank you," Amy said.

"I haven't done the legs," I said, as I moved downward. I gently pulled her legs apart to get at the inner thighs. The bikini bottom that filled the crevice of the behind also filled that other crevice. The contour of Amy's vulva, draped in the fabric, was easy to discern. Amy knew it. Now, such a bikini mishap is not unheard of, and under normal conditions, people would discreetly pretend to ignore it. But Amy felt conspicuous, sure that everyone was watching, looking at her semi-covered private parts. As they were.

"I can't take it anymore. You want to look, look."

With that, she took off the bikini top. Her full breasts bounced on her chest as she shimmied off the bikini bottom. Neatly trimmed pubic hair covered her sex, filling the white untanned skin where the bottom had been.

"You're beautiful," Brad said. "Welcome."

Once freed of her swim suit, Amy was surprised at how liberated she felt. She was no longer different. Everyone was nude. And the stares stopped; after all, once the forbidden is revealed, it loses its allure.

The group lingered there, letting the warmth of the sun lull them into a tranquil quiet. Joan and Brad (who were dating) lay side by side. Idly his hand stroked her leg, nearing her upper thigh. I watched out of the corner of my eye, wondering where this would lead. Brad's penis stirred as Joan put her hand on his chest. Their budding sexual arousal stirred the same in me.

I wasn't the only one who noticed. Cliff, a good-looking soccer player, had caught my eye earlier. But this wasn't The Dating Game. I didn't come here to be seduced. However, life is full of serendipity, isn't it? Cliff shyly asked me if I wanted some sunscreen too. I knew exactly what this entailed.

"Well, maybe just on my back," I said, as I rolled onto my stomach.

Cliff straddled me, sitting on the back of my thighs. He leaned forward, rubbing lotion onto my back. I could feel his penis dangling on my buttocks. He rubbed my back and shoulders. It felt wonderful. And then I no longer felt the penis dangling on me, even though he was leaning forward over my back. I knew it must have risen.

Joan and Brad had the discretion to move their blanket behind some shrubbery. But out of sight did not mean out of earshot. We could hear the sounds of their love making.

Joan had Brad. I had Cliff atop of me. Amy sat there wide-eyed, as Roger looked at her with unspoken expectation. But Amy had crossed one line in removing her clothes. Allowing a strange guy to have his way with her was a completely different line. She was terrified. Roger was obviously not going to get anywhere with her, and his sexual frustration was evident as he pulled his knees up, to hide his growing organ. I felt sorry for him, and although I was sure he was a decent guy, I wanted to forestall him pressuring Amy. After all, I was partly responsible for putting her into this sexually charged situation. And despite my own incitement in openly rubbing her behind, (or maybe because of it, I felt protective of her.

"Roger, who don't you help Cliff put the sunscreen on me?" I asked.

Cliff was surprised, but couldn't very well be jealous (we weren't lovers after all.) He moved over and Roger massaged my legs as Cliff continued to work my back. Then I signaled them that I wanted to roll over. Each took a breast and massaged me, hands flowing down to my groin. Someone, I don't know who, put a finger inside me.

The idea of two men giving me pleasure was just a fantasy, one I never dreamed would actually happen. But it happened. Amy was relieved to be off the hook. I was delighted.

They worked on me as I moaned from the pleasurable tactile touch. That finger inside me circled the clitoris and I surrendered to the mounting wave. I shuddered as it struck me.

I told the guys to lie down, side by side; that I wanted to reciprocate. With a hand on each erect penis, I used the lotion to relieve them of their sexual tension. I've had some experience with this and before too long, there were grunts and semen spurted. Amy watched us, her hand covering her open mouth. I was more convinced than ever that she was a virgin.

The guys lay back, in that quiet time after sexual release, eyes closed, resting. I turned to Amy.

"You've been excluded. Is there something we can do for you?"

"Oh no," she replied. "I loved watching the guys. I'm not very knowledge. I hardly dated in high school. But I want my first time to be with someone I really care about."

Then she continued. "But do you think they'd mind if I touched it?"

"What?" I said, unsure what she was asking?

"The penis. Do you think I can touch it?"

"I'm certain the guys won't object," I said.

Cliff, listening to this, opened his eyes. Huh?

Amy went over to him, and with some trepidation, lifted the penis with her thumb and forefinger. She raised it and felt along the ridge at the top. Then she cupped the testicles in her hand, feeling the balls like a jeweler appraising gem stones.

Cliff watched her silently. The penis wasn't ready to return to full trim, but it stirred a little. Amy dropped it like a snake.

"It's pretty amazing, that thing, isn't it?" she said.

"Yes. When the time is right, I know you'll love it."

She said no more. We all washed off in the lagoon, dressed, and began the trek back home.

I love Spring break. And 9 more days of nothing to do but get into some mischief.