The OF Girl Ch. 121-130

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think Torez and Miller fucked on the couch?" Sabrina asked, shooting you a smirk as she stepped further into the room.

"I think Torez has an 80% chance of being gay, but Miller is definitely a Chad who used to say 'no homo' unironically," you said, following her in. You couldn't help but check her out from behind, the way her slim waist and cute bum looked in her professional skirt.

"Oh boy," Sabrina sighed, turning and catching you looking but just shooting you a naughty look. "First you can't talk with secretaries, and now your Gaydar is way off. Miller is guaranteed gay. Just because he was a frat boy during his undergrad doesn't mean he's straight. Torez is the one who would be in the closet."

"I had no idea," you laughed. You went to the first work table, which had at least a dozen files scattered across it, along with some Legal volumes that the two associates must have been using to try and find precedents or something. There were also crusty boxes of takeout that had to have covered more than one meal.

"You know, we're all alone down here," Sabrina said, stepping up next to you and beginning to shuffle papers away from the dirtier mess you were dealing with.

"Sabrina," you said, "We're following the rules. Not when we're at work."

"I know. And with the new bitch upstairs, we're going to need to be even more cautious," Sabrina sighed. "But, and I'm just pitching this, was the rule not fooling around at work, or in the office? Because technically we're not in the office, we're in the basement."

You grinned and chuckled, turning to her and wrapping your hand around her waist to pull her close. "You're incorrigible, you know that?"

"I'm persistent," she smiled back. "Stubborn. Dogged. My mother used to say I was the unstoppable force just waiting to find my immovable object."

"Oh, she did, huh?" you asked. "Does that make-"

"The immovable object?" She finished for you. "Maybe. I hope so."

You kissed her, just a little one. "We probably have an hour down here before anyone comes looking," you said, letting her go. "Let's see how fast we can get this done and then..."

"Now who's the incorrigible one?" Sabrina laughed, and gave your ass a little slap.

The two of you worked as quickly as you could, but it was slow going. It was like the two associates had emptied out the files they'd found onto the table and shuffled them at random, then split the papers between the two tables.

You and Sabrina decided the easiest way to tackle the obstacles was to tag-team it. You ended up sorting the file folders on one table, while Sabrina started organizing the papers on the other by company titles and dates. The process was grunt work, which you had to accept was what you were so it made sense that you were stuck doing it. The nice thing was that every time you would cross over to Sabrina's table to pick up another stack to start sorting into the folders, she would purposefully tease you.

It started with her bumping your hip with hers, then brushing her hand along your arm. It was the most wholesome of physical flirtation, but it was like you two were starting to flirt for the first time all over again. Little looks between the two of you, little grins. Sabrina undid a couple of buttons on her blouse just to tease you even though it made no effect on what you could see since it wasn't like her tiny amount of cleavage was trying to bust out. Then she took a risk and grabbed your hand, pulling it down onto her ass for a moment. You paused, smiling at her as she bit her lip with a little smirk, and gave her a squeeze.

Before you got back to her again, Sabrina suddenly swore. "Oh, you've got to be fucking kidding me," she sighed. She went over to the photocopier and pulled out a stack of papers under the lip of the top. "This is ridiculous. I need a break."

"What kind of break are you thinking of?" you asked innocently. "You want me to go run upstairs for some coffee?"

"Mm-mmm," she shook her head as she eyefucked you, leaning back against the photocopier and striking a sexy pose. "I need a different stimulant. I'm thinking something with protein, like a power bar. Think you could lend me yours?"

Chapter 125

"I think that's a very bad idea that I really want to go ahead with anyways," you said, setting down the folder you'd been sorting and walking over to Sabrina.

Sabrina was shorter than you by almost a foot, though today she'd worn business heels with a short heel on it so she was a little taller than in her flats. She bit her lower lip and grinned as you approached her. "Well, 'Bad Idea' might as well be my middle name. The key is knowing when to make them."

"Is that so?" you asked as you stepped right up and loomed over her. She looked up at you with her big eyes, grinning like a fiend. You leaned down and kissed her, letting your hand run up her side and over her chest, but instead of moving to palm her tits you went up higher, over her collarbone to her neck. You took it in your hand and she exhaled heavily.

"Daddy," she whispered into your lips.

"You really need to get a hold of that," you chuckled. "Or is this you being a brat again? Because no matter what, I don't think we can punish you appropriately even down here."

"Sorry, it really is just blurting out of nowhere," Sabrina said. "You don't actually mind me calling you that on camera, right?"

"It's fine to play it up like that," you said. "But when it's just us I'd prefer something else."

"John," she hummed.

"Better," you smiled, and kissed her again.

She pressed her body forward, her torso against yours and her neck against your hand. She moaned happily in her chest. Then she broke the kiss and turned around in your arms, putting her hands on the photocopier and pressing her ass back against your growing bulge. "I think we need to do some hard negotiating, Mr Lawyer," she said, looking back over her shoulder at you with a grin.

You shook your head but kept your smile. "Sabrina, we can't go that far."

She pouted, turning back around and sliding both of her hands down your front to your crotch, running her fingers along the crotch of your pants. "Are you sure?"

"No," you said. "But also yes."

"Well, what can we do? In your judgement," she asked.

You took her hand in yours and led her over towards the couch. "I think we can at least indulge in a little-"

You let go of her hand and practically leapt away from her as the door to the storage room burst open. "Well, isn't this interesting," Joy said. She wasn't actually that much taller than Sabrina, maybe even with Gemma, but somehow she seemed to loom in the doorway. "You know, when you're given a special assignment like this, the Partners usually expect you to work diligently and quickly."

"We're over half done," you said, gesturing to the tables and stacked piles. "I'd say we're moving pretty quickly."

Joy narrowed her eyes, looking between you and Sabrina for a long moment. "Well, I'm here to take over. Sabrina, right? You need to go talk to Mrs Bellagamba, she sent me down to fetch you."

"Oh, really?" Sabrina asked, obviously surprised. You could only thank God that you hadn't started running your fingers through her hair - other than her nervous look, Sabrina still looked put together and not at all dishevelled. "Did she say what for?"

"I don't question the partners," Joy sneered. "And you should really think about that if you want to stick around. Now, off you go." She made a shooing gesture.

Sabrina shot you a quick, nervous look before stepping around Joy and heading out into the corridor.

You had to have been thinking the same thing she was - how much had Joy seen? How much had sheheard? The last thing you needed was some sort of blackmail situation. What had you even been saying? You hadn't brought up OnlyFans by name, but had said something about being on camera. That had been super quiet and whispered though, right? Or had you been talking loudly?

"Well, now that she's gone, we can get to know each other properly," Joy said, her hands on her hips as she made sure to check the hallways before closing the door.

"Alright, so Sabrina and I were sorting the papers over there, and I was working up a filing system to-"

"John, right?" Joy interrupted me, walking over.

"Yeah," you acknowledged.

"Well, John, you don't seem like an idiot. That's what I like about you - that and you aren't ugly or short or creepy so far. I've interned here for several summers now, and as you know my mother is a Senior Partner. That affords me certain benefits."

"Like... what?" you asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

"Well," she said, circling around the table between you. You hadn't even noticed that you'd done that. "For one thing, I get to take whatever lunch breaks I want. And of course, I can extend that to my friends. Any special assignments that I want are mine as well."

"That sounds like special treatment," you said. "I never saw anything in our contracts about seniority perks."

"Well, it's an unwritten rule," she grinned wolfishly. "There is another unwritten perk that I've gotten to indulge in, too. You see, my boyfriend is off in the Caymans with his family again this year, which means I'm left to my own devices. Again. And when I'm left alone to my own devices, I get... needy. Do you see where I'm going with this?"

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. You'd been unreasonably worried about Garrison last week for no reason, and now you'd just let yourself get into a situation alone with a raging bitch in a basement. "No, sorry, I don't," you said, trying to play dumb. "Do you need some private time to FaceTime him or something?"

"No, John," Joy shook her head slowly, closing the distance between you two. "It means that I'm looking for a boy toy to relieve all my stress. And I've decided that you are going to be that toy this year."

Chapter 126

Joy came right up and grabbed the front of your shirt, pulling you into a kiss.

A kiss you very much did not want.

You had several options floating through your head in that split moment.

Option 1: Go in fast and headbutt her with your face to her face.

Option 2: Kiss her, but use way too much tongue so she gets weirded out.

Option 3: Wax On, Wax Off to break her grip on your shirt, then do the Karate Kid heron kick to escape.

Option 4: Jerk away in the opposite direction violently and see what happens.

You went with Option 5, though afterwards you would dream about doing one of the others.

Grabbing her by the shoulders firmly, but not roughly, you braced against her so that she couldn't pull you any closer and she was left several inches from your face, puckered up. "Joy, I'm sorry but I can't do that."

Joy's puckered kissing face immediately turned sour. "Why, because you're fucking that little twig? I don't fucking care what you've been doing with her, that's done now and you're mine. Look at me, I'm every guy's wet dream. You can't say no."

"I'm saying no," you said, carefully putting one hand on hers to unfurl her fingers from where she was gripping your collar. "And I'm not doing anything with Sabrina. I'm telling you no because I'm not going to get into any sort of relationship that could jeopardize either of us." You were playing fast and loose with the truth, but you didn't really care.

"I don't think you heard me," Joy said, her face turning pissed. "You're not allowed to say no to me. If I tell you to get your dick out, you do it. If I tell you to crawl under the conference table upstairs, you ask for how long. I am in charge." Suddenly her face turned all sweet, the change almost giving you whiplash. She carefully smoothed out your collar as she spoke in a syrupy tone. "And you have nothing to worry about, my little boy toy. As long as you do what I want, you'll get everything you want. All the perks you can think of. It's a win-win for both of us. Those other girls you've been working with can't offer you half of what I am."

You could see why this act might have worked on someone. She was offering what amounted to a free ride through your internship summer, plus sex with her. Joy wasn't a bad looking woman - she had all of Mommie's money to help with that - and if Gemma and Sabrina hadn't been around and you got this proposition at the start of the summer you probably would have fallen into the trap and ridden the rollercoaster.

But they were around, and you were in love with them.

"Yeah, sorry Joy, but I'm still going to pass," you said. "No offence, but it just sounds like a bad idea for me."

That sweet, syrupy personality dropped almost immediately. "We're going to fuck, John. Just once, so you know what I'm offering. You can't turn down a completely no strings attached fuck, can you?"

Yeah, OK, you thought ruefully.'No strings attached.' So believable.

"It's a no, Joy. I'm just not attracted to you, and you're starting to sound desperate," you said.

The crack echoed through your ears before the pain registered. You blinked, eyes wide as you realized that she'd slapped you. Full on, right across your cheek.

You had one split second of reaction to lash back out at her, a primal violent reaction that immediately shut down somewhere in your gut before you even clenched a fist. Instead, you worked your jaw and took a step back. "Huh," you said. "Now what do you think happens?"

"Anything I want," Joy smirked. "You have no proof I did that, and everything you say would be considered hearsay at best. But if I say you got inappropriate with me? You touched me, you got sexual, and kept going even when I said no? Who the fuck do you think they're going to believe. Who do you think mymother is going to believe?"

You were still working your jaw as you shook your head slowly. "You're a real bitch, you know that?"

She smirked, full in her self-assured power over you. "You have no idea. And now this, between you and me? It's not going to be equal. I'm going to be in charge. Ever heard of Femdom? You should go home tonight and do some homework because I have a friend who has given me plenty of ideas."

You just turned and walked to the door, throwing it open and storming out.

"You don't get to walk away from me, John. I'm going to punish you for that," Joy shouted after me, rushing to the door and yelling after you as you kept stalking down the corridor. "You're going to give in or I'll make sure your cut little brunette twig gets fired. Then I'll come for the ditsy blonde."

You made it to the elevator without getting lost in the maze of corridors and punched the floor for the office. Your face stung like a bitch now, and in the reflection of the shiny metal you could see the red on your cheek.

"What the fuck?" you sighed to yourself, leaning over and blowing out a long breath as you braced your palms on your knees.

This was a fucking mess. A fucking gigantic steaming pile of shit.

Chapter 127

You burst out of the elevator. Now that you were on the right floor, you weren't even sure where you wanted to go. Your cheek was stinging like a motherfucker, but if you just went to the conference room or to Garrison, or even to HR, you had noproof. Even if everyone believed that Joy had slapped you, the next obvious question iswhy

she slapped you, and she was right. No one was going to believe you over her - no one but Sabrina and Gemma, at least. And maybe Becks.

Gemma made up your mind as you spotted her walking down the hallway towards you. She was in work mode and had several files under one arm, walking them either to the filing cabinets or to an office. When she spotted you, Gemma's face broke into a smile that immediately slipped as she saw the look on your face. Or maybe it was the bright red handprint on your cheek.

You didn't want to talk to her about it. You wanted to hide it, or make it go away. She didn't need to know, except she definitely needed to know. Your emotions were all over the place as the adrenaline of getting into the conflict was still bubbling under the surface.

She was coming from your left, so you headed right and ducked into the men's washroom. It was blessedly empty and you went to the sink, setting your phone down on the counter and staring at yourself in the mirror. The outline of Joy's hand was still clear, but slowly fading. Soon there wouldn't be any evidence whatsoever that it had happened.

Gemma didn't care that it was the men's room. The door had barely shut properly when it opened again as she followed you in. She took another long look at you as your eyes met in the mirror.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Joy decided that she wanted me to be her toy for the summer. She got Sabrina out of the storage room and cornered me, and told me she would reward me for playing along and being her boy toy. She didn't appreciate being told no," you said.

Gemma stepped towards you and turned your face to her, taking a closer look at the handprint. Her eyes were hard and she was frowning heavily. She took out her phone and took a picture of it.

"It doesn't prove anything," you said. "He said-she said at best, and she's a Senior Partner's daughter."

"Still better to have it than not," Gemma said. Then she closed her eyes and let out a long, slow breath. This was a side of Gemma that you hadn't seen before. You'd seen her flirty, and professional, and vulnerable. You'd seen her sexual and passionate and frustrated. You hadn't ever seen her pissed off. "I think I might literally kill that bitch," Gemma said. "Seriously, John. You need to stay the fuck away from her because if she touches you again, I'm going to get deported for what I do to her."

"Gemma, I hear you. But that's not realistic," you said. "We work in the same office, I can't just avoid her." You checked yourself in the mirror again, the red hand of the slap still burning on your cheek. "We're going to need to figure something out."

Your phone bingled, Sabrina's smiling face flashing on the screen as you received a text from her. You grabbed it and checked her message.

Sabrina: I might literally kill her. Fuck! Tell me you have a plan.

Sabrina: I'm not letting her do this. There is no fucking way.

"Is that Sabrina?" Gemma growled. She snatched your phone from you and read the messages, then started furiously typing back.

"Fuck," you sighed, and then kicked the garbage can. It clattered against the wall. "How does she know already?"

Sabrina hadn't been in the room. Hadn't even been on the right floor. The only way she could know about what had happened was if Joy had said something.

"She says Joy just threatened her," Gemma said. "Told her not to expect 'her' boy toy to be open for business any longer."

Now it was your turn to close your head and take a deep breath. The whole situation was quickly spiralling out of control. "Where is she now?" you asked.

The washroom door opened and Sabrina stepped in. "I swear to God I- Holy shit, John!" She rushed over to you and took your face in her hands as she started examining your cheek. "She did this?" Sabrina asked.

"Well it obviously wasn't me," Gemma said.

"That fucking-" Sabrina growled, turning back towards the door with her fists clenched.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," you said, grabbing her by the shoulders and stopping her from going on a Joy hunt. "Sabrina, we need to plan this out."

Sabrina let out a frustrated, angry sigh and took in a breath, releasing her fists. Then you had to pull her into you and hug her as she started to cry.

"Shhh," you hushed her softly, trying to soothe her as you held her and looked over her head to meet Gemma's gaze.

Sabrina shook it off quickly, pushing away from you so that she could wipe at her eyes. "I'm fine, I'm fine," she assured you. "I just- I've never been so fucking pissed at someone before. I just got a little overwhelmed."