The OF Girl Ch. 151-160

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look closer," Gemma prompted you.

You narrowed your eyes and moved your hands away, looking down at the profile. It was called @DaddyDick and had an erect penis as its profile picture with a cartoon face drawn on the head.

And you realized quickly that it wasyour dick.

"I'll repeat. What the fuck?"

"It's a fan account," Sabrina explained. "I told you I have guy and girl fans, right? Well, I don't know who it is, but someone has decided to start this account and is roleplaying as... well, as you? But it's actually more from the perspective of your penis. Look at the first few posts."

You scrolled down the timeline and saw more pictures of your penis - well, they were screengrabs, not pictures. The account only had about ten posts so far, and each one was written in first person and was detailing 'adventures' of 'Daddy's Dick' and your encounters with Sabrina's OnlyFans persona. It started with the restaurant, and a couple of photos Sabrina had posted mentioning her having fun with you, and the last three were from the video she'd released. As you were watching a 'new tweets' notification came up and you refreshed, seeing that the newest tweet was talking about the next video in Sabrina's releases that she'd started teasing.

"I don't even know what to say," you said, sliding the phone back to her.

"Just be flattered," Gemma suggested.

"My penis has a Twitter account with more followers than my own, and I don't even control it," you said.

"Do youuse your Twitter account?" Sabrina asked.

"Well, no," you said.

"Then that doesn't matter," Sabrina continued. "Look, you have fans. I have fans. Nothing else here, between us, or in the content is changing. I just thought it was funny and showed Gemma, and we knew we needed to tell you. It's like... it's like free advertising. And it's not like anyone is going to recognize it's you."

You had to take a long breath, and then stalled further by taking a big bite of shawarma and slowly chewing.

"I guess there's nothing I could even do about it," you sighed.

"Nope," Gemma said. "Plus, I think it's kinda funny. Daddy."

You rolled your eyes.

Finishing up your lunches, you took your time walking back, arriving just before one o'clock and getting sat down. The three of you had put on the rush that Garrison had asked for that morning, and even when leaving early for lunch the three of you had cleared out all the 'high priority' tasks for the day.

Right at one o'clock, Garrison was knocking on the conference room door. You saw his eyes scan the table, lingering for a long moment on the trash of Andy's lunch still sitting on the table in front of him, and at the empty seat where Joy wasn't currently sitting. Then he pointed at you, Gemma and Sabrina. "Follow," he grunted.

You did, the three of you following Garrison down to the elevators. He brought you down to the first floor, and Becks shot the three of you another concerned glance as Garrison led you through the lobby and into the hallways. He brought you to a small, bare office that had been set up with three dividers on the desk, and three chairs. Each spot had a small stack of papers face down, and three sharpened pencils.

"Pick a seat," he directed you. Once the three of you were sitting, he checked his watch. "Alright. You're writing a practice LSAT," he said. "You have three hours. Go." Then he left.

You, Gemma and Sabrina blinked and looked at each other in surprise. The door shut with a loud clunk.

The three of you flipped over your papers and it was, in fact, a practice LSAT. It looked like the sort of one you would purchase through a service that people used to help study, and a high-grade one at that. You took another glance at Gemma, who was frowning as she was reading the instructions, and then at Sabrina who was already looking stressed as she was tying her hair back as her eyes darted, wide and panicked, up and down the page.

For the next twenty minutes, the three of you worked feverishly, trying to remember everything from when you'd written the actual test a month ago.

Then you stopped. A thought had occurred to you. A risky one... but was it?

"Hold on," you said.

Sabrina frowned and glanced up at you. "Shh," she hushed.

"No, hold on," you said again. "This is a test."

"No shit," Gemma said, looking up at you quickly.

"No," you shook your head. "I mean this, all of this, is a test."

Chapter 155

"John, are you OK?" Sabrina asked you, looking at you like you had three heads.

"No, seriously. Think about it," you said. "Sure, we're writing LSATs. But this isn't accredited. Garrison didn't tell us any rules. For the last month he hasn't cared one bit about how we divided work, as long as the work got done, because this isn't school. We're working in the real world. So we can just... work together."

Gemma opened her mouth and then closed it, looking thoughtful and cocking her head a bit. Sabrina blinked rapidly, then shrugged. "Fuck it," she said and lowered the cardboard divider that Garrison had set up. "I fucking hate tests anyways."

"Alright, I'm in," Gemma nodded.

So you wrote your practice LSATs together.

And it was actually... fun?

Studying and preparing for the LSAT had been a stressful addition to your third year of university. You'd had a full course load, and all that extra studying on top of things. Writing the test was even more stressful than applying to University to begin with. But writing itwith Gemma and Sabrina made it fly by. One of you generally had the answer on the tip of your tongue, and for the more complicated questions you were able to quickly work it out between the three of you.

You not only finished the test, but you finished it early.

When the door opened and Garrison stuck his head in after three hours, he found the three of you sitting around the desk, chatting and laughing. Your tests were stacked neatly, along with the pencils and the dividers. Gemma, wearing a pair of nice slacks instead of a skirt, even had her feet up on the desk though she lowered them when the door opened.

"Things went well then?" Garrison asked.

"Absolutely," you said. The three of you had agreed that since you had come up with the reasoning for working together, you were going to be the one to explain it. "We finished the whole thing. Even checked it twice."

"We?" he asked pointedly.

This was the moment you had to own your shit. You were maybe 85% sure that this was 'a Test' and not just writing a test. Everything you knew about Garrison told you he shouldn't care about trying to enforce school rules or anything like that.

"Of course," you said. "You gave us a task, and we completed it. Together. To the best of our abilities."

"Hmm," he nodded. "Alright. Give me whoever's copy is neatest, and head back upstairs. Work as usual for the rest of the day."

"Yes, sir," we all said and gave him Sabrina's copy since she had the nicest handwriting.

Once we were all in the elevator, with Garrison having stayed behind on the first floor, we all let out nervous exhalations and laughs.

"I can't believe we just did that," Gemma said. "It feels like we got away with cheating, but it wasn't."

"God, we may have just ruined my view on every test and assignment going forward in Uni," Sabrina said. "Whyshouldn't we be able to use the resources we would in the real world? Now I wonder how many of the Partners start off something new just by Googling something."

That got the three of you laughing, and you were still grinning as you got back to the intern conference room.

"Well?" Joy demanded, standing from her seat at the far end of the table as the three of you filed in and headed for your seats around the conference table. "Where were you?"

"Downstairs," you said.

"Doing what?" she scoffed. "I went and checked the basement and none of you were there."

"Garrison had us working on something," Gemma said. "It's private."

Joy took in a deep breath, and you thought you could almost see the gears grinding in her head as her peevish rage grated through her. But she held her tongue and didn't say anything to Gemma. Instead, she turned to you and the syrupy sweet, completely false smile that oozed onto her face put you on more of a defensive than anything else. "Well, John. It's good your back finally because while you were busy withwhatever, we got another cleaning assignment down in the basement. You need to come with me."

"What?" Eric asked. "I don't remember anyone telling us that. I could have-"

"My mother sent it to me," Joy snapped and then turned back to you again. "Come on. We need to get the job done before the end of the day."

You glanced at Gemma and Sabrina. Was this it? Was this really her move?

"Sure," you said. You pulled out your phone and fiddled with it, turning on the camera app and then slipping it into your front shirt pocket recording video. "Let's go."

"Mm," she pouted, narrowing her eyes. "Leave your phone here. You shouldn't even have it at work, and we need to stay focused."

You furrowed your brow. "I'm not leaving my phone here."

"Are you refusing to do yourjob, John?" Joy demanded. "Because if you don't want to do it, I can make sure that's a permanent thing."

Either Joy was suspicious of you wanting your phone and that you could try and record her, or she was just that much of a control freak that she wanted to flex it every way she could. Either way, you had to think quickly.

"Well, first I'd like to see the direction from your Mother," you said. "I just want to know what room we're cleaning down there."

"I don't have to explain myself to you," Joy sneered.

"I'm not asking you to explain," you said. "I just want you to show me the directive so I know what I'm doing."

"She told me. There's nothing to show," she countered.

"Didn't you just say she 'sent' it to you?" Gemma asked.

Was now the time to push? You had your phone recording, but was this the best you could get?

"Why are you trying to get me alone in a room with you, Joy?" you asked her. "Is there some reason you want to do that?"

Chapter 156

"I'm not even going to dignify that with a response," Joy said. Her face had gone still as a rock, her eyes glaring daggers at you. And your phone. "If you don't want to do the work, then you'll face the consequences."

Fuck.Fuck.

She knew. Or she suspected.

"Now, if you are refusing to do the task Mrs Bellagamba relayed to me, then I'll just need to make a report of it and you can go back to your drudgery work for now. We'll see how long that lasts."

Joy left the room. You sat down heavily in your chair, pulled out your phone and stopped the recording.

"Uh, what the fuck was that about?" Eric asked.

"Remember the club?" Gemma asked him. "Kinda like that."

"Oooh," Eric said. "Well, shit. What now?"

"I don't know," you said, shaking your head.

The four of you got back to work. You only noticed Andy wasn't there after a few more minutes, and Eric told you he'd gone home sick. Weirdly, Joy just... didn't come back before the end of the day. She'd left her purse and other things in the conference room, and you had all been expecting her to show back up, but soon enough you were filing out of the conference room at the end of the day and turning off the light. None of you had any idea where she'd disappeared to.

Outside the office, Gemma walked with you around the corner and then planted a goodbye kiss on you. "Have fun tonight," she said as you both hugged each other, her chest to yours and her arms up and resting on your shoulders. "And remember what I said."

"I will," you smiled. Since you were meeting up with Sabrina later this was almost the reverse situation from yesterday.

"I'm being serious, John. Make sure you make love to her at least once," Gemma said.

Now it was your turn to kiss her. "I hear you, love. I will make sure to be as sweet and giving as I can be."

"Good," she said, then bit her lower lip and grinned. "I'm starting to get really excited about this time tomorrow."

"Why is that?" you asked teasingly.

"Because," she said, pulling you close and whispering in your ear so that none of the busy crowd walking by you on the sidewalk would hear. "I want your cock, love. I want it so bad, and inevery way."

"Every way, huh?" you asked, raising your eyebrows.

She slowly nodded. "Every. Way."

"Well, I was already excited too, but now I'm going to have a hard time getting home," you said and pressed your hips forward a little so that she could feel your quickly developing boner press against her.

She laughed. "Sorry, love."

"No you're not," you said.

"No, I'm not," she agreed with another smile and kiss.

* * * * *

It was almost a relief walking into your apartment and not interrupting something between Mosche and Tasha. In fact, neither of them were there, which left you wondering if they had swapped locations and they were busy terrorizing whoever Tasha's roommate was instead.

You spent the next hour getting ready for your 'platonic date' with Sabrina, and decided to really treat it like you had your date with Gemma. So once you'd narrowed down your outfit choices, you took a picture of them and sent them to Gemma for approval, and just like with Sabrina, Gemma immediately suggested swapping one top for another pair of pants.

She was right, that did look better.

One thing you weren't sure about was what you could bring for Sabrina. Your go-to instinct was to go get her a flower like you did for Gemma, but that felt a little... devaluing of the tradition you'd started with Gemma. This whole three-person, dating-not-dating relationship thing was only working because you weren't trying to force things and you all knew you were different people headed in the same direction. You didn't want to treat Sabrina like she was the same as Gemma because that wasn't fair to either of them.

You ended up racking your brain for a bit, trying to figure out what you could do. What sort of gesture you could make.

Knocking on Sabrina's door, you were only 50% sure you'd made the right choice. When she opened the door she was already beaming and dressed in a slinky black dress that had a shimmery quality to it. It hung from two slim straps on her shoulders and she clearly couldn't wear a bra with it from how bare the back was. It was the sort of dress suited to her small-chested frame and that could never have worked for Gemma because her boobs would have been all over the place. On Sabrina it looked perfect.

"I don't think 'Wow' does you justice," you said, openly eye-fucking her hungrily.

"You like?" she asked with that smile of hers, doing a little turn in place.

"You are absolutely breathtaking," you said, stepping forward and pulling her into a kiss. She melted against your chest there in the doorway to her apartment. Once it ended, you held up your gift. "I brought you something."

"A book?" she asked, raising one eyebrow. "A... used one?"

"A romantic mystery," you said, showing her the front. "It's from the seventies, and is about a female detective who gets involved with the man who hires her to investigate his wife's murder. I'm hoping it's got Castle vibes."

She broke into a smile, taking the book from you and turning it over in her hands. Then she kissed you again, on her tiptoes. "Has anyone told you that you're the sweetest?" she asked.

"Not today," you smiled.

"Well, you are," she said and grabbed your hand, pulling you into the apartment. "How much time do we have before we need to be out the door?"

"No specific time," you said.

"Good," she said, and then slipped her dress from her shoulders and let it slither off of her body to pool at her feet. She hadn't been wearing panties under it either. "Because I don't want to mess up our record. Come fuck me, baby."

Chapter 157

"I still can't believe we did that," Sabrina said, laughing lightly as she sat on the barstool next to yours.

"Neither can I," you said, grinning as widely as she was. Your hand was on her leg, your fingers dipping under the hem of her slinky black dress familiarly.

The bar was a moderately popular one, busy for a Thursday night, and you were glad you'd been able to spot the two open seats. You'd noticed almost a dozen guys checking out Sabrina, a few even while they were talking with other women, and it was a little warm source of pride in your chest that you knew she was not only with you, but she waswith you.

"We should do that again with Gemma," Sabrina said after taking a sip of her espresso martini.

"Do you mean going to the karaoke bar, or what we did in the private room?" you asked with a teasing raise of your eyebrow.

Sabrina flushed just a little and grinned. "Both."

You leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips. "God, I feel like such an idiot."

"Why?" she asked, cocking her head to the side a little at your statement.

"Because we've been going to the same university for three years, and I've seen you around campus and in my classes that whole time and I never talked to you. Let alone asked you out," you said. "I feel like I wasted time."

She smiled warmly, putting her hand on yours on her leg. "I know what you mean. But if you had, maybe I wouldn't have been ready. I didn't know you, and I've changed a lot since our first year. I'm glad you're getting this version of me and not that one. I was kind of stuck up back then."

"And now?" you asked.

"Now I like it when you get stuck in," she said quietly.

"Naughty, naughty girl," you said.

"Just for you, Daddy," she chuckled.

You opened your eyes wide, giving her a look that made her chuckle turn into a full-blown laugh that drew some eyes.

* * * * *

Karaoke. Drinks. Dancing.

This time you had planned the dancing, unlike last week with Gemma. Sabrina had made it clear she wanted to go dancing with you when you told her the story of that date, so there was no way you were going to deny her that.

It being a Thursday, it wasn't nearly as long a wait to get into a club that was only a few blocks from her place. Inside it was still busy, but people weren't crammed in.

And best of all, there weren't any internet personalities trying to flex on you and your date.

Sabrina, to be honest, wasn't quite as good a dancer as Gemma was. That wasn't to say she lacked enthusiasm, but she just didn't have the natural grace in her hips. But that wasn't going to stop either of you from having fun. Things started slowly as she enjoyed you twirling her and dancing front to front to the Top 40 dance songs that the DJ seemed to be stuck on. You wondered if a little more variety would help liven up the crowd, maybe a rock song or something just to break up the repetitiveness.

As the night went on, you and Sabrina started dancing closer and closer. You were grinding on each other on the dance floor. Making out every once in a while when you weren't staring into each other's eyes. Then Sabrina grabbed your hand and pulled you into one of the darker corners of the club, and soon you were leaning against the wall as Sabrina backed up into you, grinding her petite ass against your stiff cock in your pants as she raised her arms back to run her fingers through your hair. You had been holding her hips, but you let your hands roam up her sides.

She surprised you by taking your hands and sliding them under the fabric of her slinky dress from the arm holes, and now you were palming her naked breasts as she danced back against you. Her nipples were hard, little rubbery nubs between your fingers as you both dry-humped at each other. You glanced around and no one seemed to be watching you, so you took one hand from her tits and reached down between you, sliding up the back of her dress. Sabrina got a look in her eye and bounced her ass away from you, letting you pull the fabric up until you had free access to her naked butt - she never did put on any underwear. You slid your fingers down her crack and slowly began to rub at her pussy as she leaned back against your chest.