The OF Girl Ch. 171-180

Story Info
You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...
11k words
4.85
28.6k
33

Part 18 of the 45 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,105 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

When a law office intern discovers that a fellow intern is one of his favourite new OnlyFans performers, a ball begins rolling that will bring a boring summer of paperwork and coffee-fetching into an avalanche of sexual adventure. Fair warning to readers, this story will jump categories. This collection of chapters includes flirting, groping, nudes, spanking, light D/s play, light roleplay, rough sex, squirting and MFF.

OFG is a variation story based on the setup by Aurelian14, and is an ongoing patronized work sponsored by him. Originally written in small chapter releases, they will be collected here on Literotica in 10 chapter chunks for smoother reading.

====================================

Chapter 171

You, Gemma and Sabrina all stood up as Mosche approached you guys with a grateful smile on his face.

"Oh my God, I didn't think you were coming," he said.

"We wanted to support you and Tasha," Sabrina said, and hugged him quickly.

You and Gemma each hugged him as well, and you clapped him on the shoulder. "Dude, that was the best set I've heard you do. Your timing was on, you hit every beat. Great job!"

"Thanks," he grinned again.

"Hey, guys!" Tasha said, having followed Mosche into the seating area. Another quick round of hugs happened. The five of you chatted quickly, but intermission wasn't too long and Tasha had other friends who had come to see her and she wanted Mosche with her.

"Hey, quick question," she said before she pulled Mosche away. "Is it OK if I do some crowd work on you guys again?"

"You, absolutely," Gemma said. "It was funny and flirty. We're not looking to get into any fights tonight."

"Awesome, sounds good," she nodded. "We'll try not to spread around that you're here again. I mean, the others will figure it out once they hear you, but there should only be a few people on after me."

She grabbed Mosche's hand and led him away.

"She's cute," Gemma said as the three of you sat back down.

"Great tits, too," Sabrina noted.

"Not as nice as either of yours," you said, which earned you an eye roll from both of them.

"Stop trying to suck up, baby," Gemma said. "You've already got us. When we're talking about some other girl, just say what you actually think."

"OK, OK," you agreed. "Tasha has nice tits."

"As nice as Becks'?" Sabrina asked.

"Or Becca's?" Gemma asked.

"Wait, you've seen Becca's tits, too?" Sabrina asked you.

"Twice, actually," Gemma said.

That led into you telling the story of running into Becca in the kitchen late at nigh, and Sabrina ended up remembering that had happened and you'd told her about it but hadn't connected the who and where and it had slipped her mind. Then you surprised them both by mentioning that this time you'd gotten pictures of them too, which both of them immediately wanted to see. The crowd was starting to filter back to their tables, so you had to hold the phone low and under the table to show them.

"She does have nice tits," Sabrina nodded. "And she looked so good in that dress, and has that kind of swagger to her."

"She's the older sister I wish I'd had growing up," Gemma said.

"Except you kinda want a piece of her too, don't you," Sabrina smirked.

"No!" Gemma said, then slowly grinned and blushed. "OK, maybe a little."

"We're going to turn you into John's sexy bi girlfriend sooner than later," Sabrina eased her.

The lights started to dim, and your waitress came by with Sabrina's order of fries, and soon you were back to squeezing between the two of them. This time your arm was around Gemma's shoulder and your other hand was in Sabrina's lap holding one of hers - the other was needed for drinking and french fires.

The host introduced two more comics, and then one of the key antagonists from your last trip to the comedy club mounted the stage.

"Please give a warm welcome to the Mistress of Mayhem, Julie Miles!"

Julie hadn't exactly changed in the week since the last time. She had swapped out the booty shorts for a black leather skirt over her leather thigh-high boots, and had her hair up in a bun held in place with black chopsticks - you had to assume she'd seen that in a movie and thought it looked hot. To be fair, it felt a little bad disparaging her in your head. She couldn't help that she looked a way that you found unattractive. Then she opened her mouth and you remembered that you also found her demeanour unattractive as well.

"What's up, what's up, party people! I'm Julie Miles, but I like my bitches to call me their Bull Dyke!"

It was the exact same intro she'd used last time.

Julie's act hadn't changed much either. She talked about herself and her potential female partners crudely, earning some half-heart chuckles at best. Then she asked her big 'Who here eats pussy?' question to a few more cheers from the crowd. This was where Gemma had taken her off course last time, so you hoped that maybe 'Julie Miles, Bull Dyke' had a better second half to her act. Turned out she didn't.

That didn't stop her from finishing her routine early and pausing and smiling at the crowd with a 'and now for something different' kind of look.

"I hear we have a couple of special guests in the crowd," she said.

You groaned, knowing what had to be coming.

"You still out there, Australia, or were you too scared to go tete-a-tete with the Bull Dyke again?"

"Oh, I'm here," Gemma called back. "Not that I enjoyed your set any more than last time. I see you still haven't figured out how to talk about anything but pussy."

"Nothing better to talk about," Julie shot back, looking into the darkness without being able to see us. "Now, tell me this. Are you here with the same guy as last time?"

"You mean my stud of a boyfriend?" Gemma asked. "Yeah, of course he's here."

"Alright, so I've been thinking about this all week, Australia," Julie said. "How many Aussie's does it take to screw a fuckboy?"

"As many as want to hop on his dick," Gemma said. "Are you trying to kink shame us or something?"

"What? No," Julie said. "That's not- It takes-"

"Hey, babe," Sabrina said loudly, cutting Julie off. "You want to tell her about how we both sucked our boyfriend's cock earlier, or should I?"

The crowd erupted in cheers and jeers.

Chapter 172

Julie never recovered, though she didn't flop as hard as last time. Apparently, she'd learned that breaking down and just insulting and threatening the audience was frowned upon.

The host got her off stage, and Sabrina celebrated by kissing you and then turning your face to kiss Gemma as well. No one on stage, or most of the crowd, could see it but the people around you certainly could and the three of you got some Woos!

Things calmed down again, and by the time Tasha got called on stage your basket of fries was empty and the three of you were on the last sips of your beer.

When Tasha was announced, you and Gemma and Sabrina gave her the same welcoming applause as you had for Mosche, but you were matched by another group off in the darkness across the sitting area. Tasha got on stage, grinning and waving, and went into her set. She was a little looser than Mosche was, maybe a little more improvisational. The last time she'd been the clearly better performer, and maybe she still was, but her set didn't hit quite as well as her's did this time even though both you and her other friends tried to encourage her with laughs.

Then Tasha transitioned into talking about her friends, doing a little crowd work bouncing off of them - it went better for her, and obviously wasn't rehearsed or else it would have sounded fake. Then she pivoted in your direction.

"Now, two weeks in a row a certain couple - or trio, I guess - have gotten into fights with the comics on this stage, but I like to think we had some good back and forth last time. How are you three doing out there in the darkness?"

"Better than ever," Gemma called back.

"Good! Now, last time you gave us a little tease, and it's had me thinking about Big Cocks. And believe me, my set isn't going to turn into some Amy Schumer act, so stay with me folks. There's another girl in the mix now so I want some corroborating evidence. Is he really as big as Australia claims?"

"He's perfectly big," Sabrina called back with a grin.

"Now that sounds too good to be true," Tasha said. "I mean, I always thought it was a Glass Slipper kind of situation. Everyone's vagina is supposed to be different, right? So perfect for one lady isn't perfect for the rest. But now, here we are, with a 'perfect cock' right here in the audience."

"You want some proof, Tasha?" Gemma called, to some cheers from the now tipsy and drunk crowd.

"Uh, hell yeah I do. But I don't think that's legal for a comedy club," she joked.

Gemma stood up, opening her phone as she wove through the tables until she was next to the stage, and then made to show Tasha a picture but pulled it back quickly. "If I'm right, you need to send him a picture of your tits," she said.

Tasha made a show of being shocked and fanning herself. But the crowd cheered, and she pretended to think about it before agreeing. "Fine. Tit Pic for Dick Pic, it's fair."

Gemma showed her the picture, and Tasha leaned down to take a look and her eyes went wide. "Holy fuck," she said right into the microphone to a chorus of laughter from the audience. "Damn, girl. Or girls!? You both take that thing?"

"Hell yes we do," Gemma said, then pulled her phone back and stepped back into the darkness.

"Gad dayum," Tasha said, fanning herself again. "Well, there you have it, folks. You've heard of universal remotes and universally beloved celebrities. Now we know that there's such thing as a Universal Cock." Then she bowed towards you with her hands over her head in a worshipping gesture. "All hail the Universal Cock!"

"All hail the Universal Cock!" the crowd cheered.

"I've got the weirdest boner right now," you whispered to Sabrina, who laughed and kissed you.

The rest of the show was going to take another hour, but you only stayed for one more comedian before the three of you decided to make your exit while the host was on stage. As you stepped out of the seating area and up into the bar area you saw several comics noticing you. Tasha and Mosche were standing at the bar, so they came over.

"You guys made my set," Tasha said, gathering you into a group hug. "Thanks for saving my bacon."

"Oh, you did fine," Gemma assured her.

"Fine isn't good enough," Tasha countered, then she held up her phone. "And fair is fair. Or should I say, Tit for Tat?"

"You don't need to, Tasha," you said.

"No no no," Tasha wagged a finger at you. "You've already seen them, so what's a picture between friends?"

You glanced at Mosche, who just shrugged. "You have seen them before."

Sabrina stepped in and gave Tasha your number, surprising you that she had it memorized, and soon you had a message pending on your phone. "And I'm just saying," she followed up with a laugh and a wink. "I wouldn't mind a tasteful dick pic in return."

"You can get that from Mosche," you said.

She turned to him. "You have dick pics of John?"

"What? No," he sputtered, and all three of the girls started laughing.

"Hey!"

You all turned at the angry growl, finding Julie standing with her arms crossed and a big frown. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

You weren't looking into getting into a fight with an angry lesbian, and neither were Gemma and Sabrina. But both of your girlfriends also weren't people to get run over, and after a week of stressing over, they were both a little wound up.

"What the fuck is wrong with us?" Sabrina asked. "What the fuck is wrong withyou?"

"Yeah, you put your hand over the fire again and got burned," Gemma said. "Just because you think your tough shit doesn't mean anything. If you can't take shit, don't try and dish it out."

"Fuck you," Julie said. "It's my fucking job to crack jokes. You three assholes-"

Tasha had been waving over towards the bar, and a big black guy stepped out and stepped in front of Julie. "I'm sorry, folks," he said. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave for the night. Is that alright?"

"Absolutely," you nodded, looking up at the guy. "We were just on our way out and saying goodbye to the friends we came out to see."

"That's great, thanks for coming," he said, then turned to Julie. "If you say one more word to these paying customers, I'm banning you for a month and you'll have to work coat check for a year before you touch that stage again."

Julie glowered, and pouted, but didn't open her mouth. You felt had for her dentist with all the grinding she was doing.

"We'll see you later, guys," Gemma said, leaning in and giving Mosche and Tasha quick hugs. Sabrina waved, and you offered knuckles to Mosche for him to knock and then got a quick hug from Tasha.

You were outside in moments.

"OK, that was wild," Sabrina said. "I'm calling an Uber, but I want to see that picture!"

Chapter 173

The correct choice was likely for you to head to Sabrina's apartment since you'd be alone, but since you had left your overnight bag at Gemma's the three of you headed back there. Going up was a lot less intense than when you and either of the girls separately stumbled in after a date. Sure, there was some groping and light kissing, but you weren't making out in the elevator.

It was a different sort of sexual tension. Comfortable. There wasn't any question about what we'd be doing, any nervousness that maybe something would go wrong, but still the excitement of being together. You hoped, as the girls giggled to each other while Gemma rubbed her palm over the crotch of your pants in the elevator, that this would be the standard for a long time to come.

At Gemma's apartment Sabrina ramped things up just a touch as Gemma opened the door. Sabrina unzipped your pants without undoing the belt or button and fished her fingers inside, stroking your cock through your boxers. When Gemma got the door open and turned around she scoffed dramatically and gave Sabrina's ass a light spank. "Did anyone give you permission to do that?"

"No," Sabrina grinned wickedly. "But I want to."

The voice she put on was slightly different. Just a touch more innocent, and a touch more whiny, and breathy. It was her 'brat' voice, the same one she used when she called you Daddy on or off camera.

You took her arm by the wrist and pulled her hand out of your zipper, and Sabrina pouted playfully.

Gemma slipped into your arms and kissed you lightly again, right in front of Sabrina, and then led you both inside. Shoes were left at the door and Gemma led you right back to her bedroom. Becca and Charlotte's door at the end of the hall was open and it sounded like they were watching a movie (not a dirty one), and you didn't see any sign of Lucy. Once you were inside Gemma's room, she shut the door and turned to find Sabrina just about to go up on her tiptoes to kiss you.

"Ah, ah," Gemma said, wagging a finger and pulling Sabrina away. Sabrina made a smarmy face. Gemma turned back to you. "Tonight you're Daddy, OK?"

You snorted out a small chuckle and nodded. You'd given them one night, and they were taking it pretty earlier.

"And tonight I'm in control," Gemma continued. "I'm Madame Director. And Sabrina is the Brat who needs to be taught how to be a good girl."

"I don'tneed to be a good girl 'cause Daddy spoils me rotten," Sabrina said, putting her hands behind her back and grinning as she swished her hips.

"Oh God," you said to Gemma. "You're creating a monster."

Both girls giggled and Gemma swatted Sabrina's butt again. "There's just one last thing to make this perfect. Give us a minute in the washroom to get ready, OK?"

"Sure," you said. They both grabbed bags from beside the dresser and left the room. You ended up sitting on the edge of the bed debating whether you should get naked or not, and eventually decided to just unbutton your shirt a bit and leave it at that.

"Hey, stud," Becca said from the doorway. The girls had left it open and she was leaning casually dressed in a tight 'wife beater' tank top and panties, clearly lacking a bra. "What's up? Just you and Gemma tonight?"

"Both," you said. "They're getting ready in the bathroom."

"Ooh, a surprise for the threesome," Becca smirked. "You know you're one lucky fuck, right?"

"Oh, I know," you said.

"Are you guys going to be here tomorrow night, too? Charlotte and I are hosting a... let's call it a party. Lucy is making herself scarce, but it was sort of a semi-impromptu thing we planned a couple of hours ago and I haven't talked to Gemma about it yet."

"The girls are in charge of the weekend," you said. "But I think the plan was probably Sabrina's or my place."

"Alright, cool," Becca nodded. "Not that you aren't welcome, but it's kind of a Gals Only party so we'd either need to tie you up in this room, or you'd be the naked butler or something."

You laughed. "Well, that sounds like an interesting party, but I don't know how they'd feel about me getting ogled like that."

Becca turned as a door down the hall opened and raised her eyebrows. "Damn," she said, then looked back at you. "Lucky bastard." She stopped leaning on the doorway and you could hear her say something in the hallway quietly, but not what. Then Gemma and Sabrina were walking into the room with shit-eating grins. They were both dressed in button-down white blouses, with red and silver plaid kilts and red knee high socks. Gemma had pulled her blonde hair back into a ponytail while Sabrina's brunette hair was pulled into a single braid.

They were schoolgirl fantasies.

"Professor John, I caught Sabrina doing something naughty in the bathroom while moaning your name," Gemma said tartly. "I think she needs to be taught a lesson."

"And what sort of lesson is that?" you asked, trying to slip into character.

Gemma shut the door. "A big one," she said. "It needs to be hard, and long, too."

"I don't need punishing, sir," Sabrina said, pouting out her lower lip and looking at you with big puppy dog eyes. "I wasn't doing anything bad, I promise. I'm a good girl."

"Good girl my ass," Gemma said, then looked at you apologetically. "Sorry for my language, sir."

"It seems to me like we have two conflicting stories," you said. "What exactly were you doing in the bathroom, Sabrina?"

"Nothing!" Sabrina said.

"She was rubbing herself under her kilt, sir," Gemma reported to you. "And she isn't in proper uniform. I can prove it."

"How is that?" you asked.

Gemma, standing just behind Sabrina, lifted up Sabrina's kilt from the front to show that the brunette wasn't wearing any panties while also flashing you her pussy for a long moment. "See, sir?"

"It's not my fault," Sabrina pouted. "My panties got all soaked through during the lesson, sir."

"You mean while you were daydreaming?" you asked, playing along. "That makes three infractions, Sabrina. Daydreaming in class, improper uniform and inappropriate actions in the school bathroom. What are we going to do with you?"

Chapter 174

"I think she needs a proper spanking, sir," Gemma said. "My momma always said the only way to turn a bad girl good was to not spare the rod."

"Well, we'll see about the rod," you said. "But I think you're right. Come over here, Sabrina."

You were still sitting on the edge of the couch and Sabrina made a show of shuffling over to you, though she was trying to suppress her grin and failing. Gemma quickly directed her to get up on the bed and lay over your lap, then pushed down on her lower back to make her arch it so that her ass was tilted upwards.

"I don't think over the kilt is going to be enough, sir," Gemma said.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,105 Followers