The OF Girl Ch. 191-200

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vega glanced at Garrison, then down the table to Bellagamba, before turning back to you. "Why don't we start from the beginning, then. What was the first incident?"

"Well, all of us Interns had been working pretty smoothly so far this summer. At least, I like to think we were. Then Mrs Bellagamba returned to the office and Joy arrived. As soon as she came into our conference room she started belittling everyone, guys and girls both. I'll be honest, Eric tested the water a bit to see if she might be interested in a date but wasn't rude about it, but Joy was pretty cruel in how she answered him, and then she started domineering everyone in the room. Later that first day she sent me and Sabrina down to clean one of the records rooms, but then showed up herself a little while later and sent Sabrina up to a meeting she said Sabrina had been asked for. Then Joy made some, ah, well I'd say romantic advances but it sounded like she was just looking for sex. I told her I wasn't interested, and then had to physically fend her off a bit, but she wouldn't take no for an answer. Carol should have the records of Gemma and I reporting our relationship to HR, which was one of plenty of reasons I didn't want to engage in any sort of relationship with Joy, but she ended up slapping me when I continued to reject her advances. I left, and Gemma and Sabrina both met me up on this floor."

"Why didn't you report this alleged incident?" Cheryl asked stiffly.

"I mean, I didn't have any evidence," you said. "Well, we didn't. Gemma and Sabrina were pretty pissed off, but they didn't actually see or hear anything, so anything I brought forward was just going to be hearsay. And, to be honest, anything I brought forward was also going to be against a five-year intern who also happens to be a Senior Partner's daughter. The most evidence I had was the slap mark on my cheek, and Gemma can back me up about that because she saw it, but she didn't see it happen."

"This is-" Bellagamba started to say, but Garrison looked down the table at her and there was a short battle of wills. Bellagamba didn't back down, but she also didn't continue the comment.

Garrison turned to you. "Were there any other instances you think we should be made aware of?"

"Well, I kept expecting something," you said. "I started recording on my phone whenever I was going to be alone with Joy, but she didn't bring it up again until the sham performance reviews when she made some veiled threats that I should agree to what she wanted or else she would file a whole series of negative reviews for all of us interns that could get us fired. But she wasn't direct about it, and I got the impression she either thought I was recording her or she was recording the meeting herself for some reason. I believe that's all."

The Partners were silent for a long time, looking around at each other, and down the table at Carol and Cheryl. Vega had written something on a notepad and slid it to Garrison, who glanced at it and nodded.

"John, you can head back down to the conference room," he said. "We're done with you for now, but we may circle back around to you. This is a private meeting at the moment, so do not speak about it with anyone else. Including your girlfriend."

"Yes, sir," you nodded, and quickly stood and nodded again to them all before leaving the room and speed-walking yourself down the hall.

"Holy fuck," you muttered to yourself once you made it to the washroom, looking at yourself in the mirror. You'd been sweating bullets down your back.

But maybe, just maybe, this would work.

Chapter 198

Returning to the conference room with the others, when you walked in Joy looked up and seemed confused as you went and took your seat. She still had a smarmy little grin on as she tried to get a read on you, but when you told the others that what you'd been called away for wasn't a big deal she got even more confused.

It honestly kind of felt good to be mind-fucking her like this, even if nothing was confirmed or solid at the moment. With Bellagamba in that room it felt just as likely that you were going to get turfed as that something would happen with Joy. And thinking like that brought you down a bit of a mental rabbit hole as you considered what would happen if youdid end up getting fired.

The good news was that it wouldn't actually affect your final year at college - well, unless the firm (or Bellagamba) contacted them to tell them you'd been fired for sexual harassment. But that was the absolute worst-case scenario. Outside of that, you weren't counting on the internship to actually afford your final year. That's what your student loans were for.

But youwere counting on the internship to help pay for your summer expenses. Subletting a place wasn't cheap, let alone other living expenses. Without the internship paychecks you would need to leave the city unless you found another job, and there was no fucking way you were leaving the city this summer because that would mean leaving Gemma.

You felt a little bad thinking of it like that, or really of excluding Sabrina from that equation, but the reality was that you and Sabrina could reunite back at school if one of you had to leave the internship and city. But Gemma was going back to Australia - leave now, and you would likely lose her forever.

Another wild option was that you could move in with one of the girls if whatever job you found couldn't cover you having your own place, but despite wanting to spend every minute with both of them that felt too early and sort of cheap. Forcing a step like that made the idea of it less special. The scary part was that at this point Sabrina could basically just be your Sugar Mommy for real and would probably be happy to do so.

Just before noon, Gemma got called out of the office by Vega. You had no doubt they wanted to get her side of things before you both had the chance to talk privately.

Lunch was a subdued affair. You and Sabrina went down to the bodega and made sure to pick up one of Gemma's usuals before going back to eat in the conference room. Eric took the run down to the sub place, wanting to stay away from Joy as much as possible. On your way in and out Becks had been busy at her desk both times, but had taken a moment to wave as you and Sabrina came back in and flashing you a thumbs up as if to say, 'Hey, you're not fired yet!'

Sabrina got summoned by Vega right at 12:30, and Gemma returned after a minute and was thankful for the lunch you'd gotten her. She also openly came over and gave you a little peck on the lips, and pulled her chair over to eat next to you as you started back to work. That left Eric and Andy wide-eyed and open-mouthed, which made Gemma laugh and explain that your relationship was HR Certified.

Eric, of course, was a little putout but you reminded him he was travelling down to Miami later in the week for his podcasts. Andy was surprisingly enthusiastic for you two.

Joy, somewhat surprisingly, took almost an hour-long lunch break and was lucky to return when she did. Right at one o'clock, minutes after she had returned, Vega showed up escorting Sabrina back and asked to see Joy again.

She left, shooting a smirky glare over her shoulder as she went.

And she never came back that afternoon.

It was weird. Her place at the end of the table was like a hole, sitting there waiting for someone to fall into it. Joy was a horrible, irritating presence but her not being there when we expected her to be was weird. Joy being free to work her evil little fingers into fucking your lives up however she could without you knowing what she was doing was something else entirely.

But she just... didn't come back. Her laptop sat open, and her purse hung from her chair. The afternoon passed and none of the partners came to the conference room. Things started, slowly, to feel like... normal? Andy was the first one to crack a joke, the lovable dope. Gemma asked you a question, and Sabrina had the answer quicker than you, which led to some teasing. Eric showed off one of the girls he'd been chatting up on a dating app, and Sabrina pointed out to him that the pretty woman had a kid listed on her profile, which Eric had missed and immediately decided excluded the woman from being a potential partner. That spawned a whole, lingering debate as you worked about whether any of us would date a single parent.

And then the day was over, and Joy still hadn't come back. You shut her laptop and left her stuff there, turning off the light as you left.

You kissed Gemma goodbye outside the building, in sight of Andy and Eric since they knew. And then you kissed Sabrina goodbye just around the corner.

And then you went home. And you weren't fired.

Or you weren't fired yet.

It was weird, not knowing.

Chapter 199

"Hey, Daddy," Sabrina grinned as she looked up into the camera of her phone.

"Ugh," you groaned and rolled your eyes, but you couldn't help the little smile as you heard the annoying play name again.

"Oh, hush," Gemma laughed. "You love it."

The three of you had decided not to get together for once, mostly for the sake of your and Gemma's wallets but also so that you could all have some non-couple time. So, of course, you ended up on a three-way video call at the end of the night. You'd spent the evening with Mosche and finally ordered that pizza he'd been wanting and had watched Die Hard 3, which was definitely not the Die Hard you would have preferred because it was, quite frankly, pretty bad.

Now you were in your room laying on your bed, and the girls had turned from texting to the group call.

"I put up with it," you countered Gemma. "There's a difference."

"That's OK," Sabrina said. "I like that you kinda don't like it because it means you fuck me harder when you hear it because you're annoyed with me."

"Filthy bitch," Gemma snickered.

"Says the butt queen," Sabrina teased her back.

"I am not a butt queen," Gemma said. "God, I do want to do it again though, love."

"See you in twenty," you said, pretending to get up from the bed and making both girls chuckle a little.

"How are you doing though, Sabrina?" Gemma asked. "Better than last night?"

"Yeah," Sabrina nodded. "Thank you for giving me some alone time with John, though. It helped a ton."

"No need to thank me," Gemma said. "You needed it. I know you'd do the same for me."

That made Sabrina smile broadly and nod. "Absolutely, babe."

The conversation shifted a bit, and the three of you made some guesses about the Joy situation but you didn't have enough information to make a guess at where things would land. Then you purposefully pivoted the conversation to where you and Gemma should go on a date later that week, and what Sabrina wanted to do when her sister came to visit.

It was right around when Sabrina was saying how, when her sister left Sunday night, that she wanted you to give her a good fucking to round out the weekend that she stopped. "Gemma, what are you doing?"

"Nothing," your Australian girlfriend said, flushing a little.

"Where's your other hand?" Sabrina asked.

"Holding the phone," Gemma said cheekily.

"Yourother other hand then," Sabrina said.

Gemma bit the corner of her lip in a grin and then panned the camera of her phone down her body. She was wearing a simple bra and was laying in bed, and her panties were pulled down her thighs and her other hand was currently rubbing between her pussy lips.

"Were you masturbating to my plans for introducing my sister to John?" Sabrina asked.

"It just sounded really cute, OK!?" Gemma said, bringing the camera back up to her face. "I was fantasizing about introducing him tomy family, and then that went to having sex in my old room at home. And I got horny."

"Love you, love," you said warmly.

"Love you too," she said back, just as warm as she smiled at you. Then she squinted a little. "Sabrina, where'syour other hand?"

"Oh, I'm two knuckles deep already," Sabrina said, panning down her own completely naked body to show herself softly finger fucking herself. "As soon as I knew you were, I started working. Now, John, are you gonna show us our boyfriend's cock or not?"

And that's how you ended up in a three-way mutual masturbation video call with your two girlfriends when there was a loud knock on your door.

"One second!" you shouted, quickly yanking your boxers back up as the tinkling laughter of both Gemma and Sabrina echoed out of the speaker. You flipped over the phone and went to the door.

"Hey, what's-" you stopped halfway because where you had expected Mosche you found a half-naked Tasha. And the half that was naked was her lower half as she had a tank top on without any pants or panties.

"Hey, sorry," she said. "Just wondering if you had any lube?"

"Uh... I don't think so, no," you said.

"Oh, damn. OK," she said. She kind of peeked around you into the room. "Did I hear you talking to someone?"

"Yeah, I'm on a call with Sabrina and Gemma," you said.

Tasha glanced down to the tent in your boxers and broke into a grin. "Nice."

"Thanks," you said, still a little weirded out. "So..."

"Right," she nodded. "Um... since you don't have lube, you might need to get new cooking oil next time one of you does groceries."

You had questions, but you just let them go. 'Thanks for the heads up," you said. "No pants, huh?"

"Oh, yeah," Tasha said, completely comfortable as she stepped away and started back down the hallway, talking to you over her shoulder as her full, naked ass bobbed in front of you. "Just felt like Porky Pigging it this time. You've already seen the girl so I figured I'd give you a new show. G'night!"

When you got back to your phone and turned it over you had a lot of questions to answer for the girls. And then they had you put in headphones and jerk off as they whispered sexy, ridiculous things to you and fingered themselves to the view of your hand stroking your cock.

And the orgasm was damn good, even if it was just your own hand and not either of your girlfriends with you.

Going to sleep alone was another matter entirely, and you texted them both a picture of the empty space next to you. Gemma sent you a heart emoji back. Sabrina, in what had to be record time, sent you a spliced picture of her laying next to you overlaid on top of the one you'd just sent so it was like she was there.

It wasn't the same as having them with you, but it was nice.

Chapter 200

Going back to work on Tuesday, you expected things were going to get hectic. But after stopping by Becks to do your coffee run drop off and hinting with her that something had happened yesterday but you couldn't talk about it yet, and her openly telling you she didn't have any other info, you went up to work and... nothing weird happened.

In fact, nothing seemed to happen at all. Including no Joy. You were the first one in and as you flipped on the conference room light you saw that all of her stuff was gone. Eric was surprisingly the next in, but he didn't have the balls to take his old seat back and sat next to you. Then Sabrina came in, then Gemma, who circled the table and gave you a quick peck good morning in the smallest possible office PDA to try to keep things simple.

Andy showed up late, as usual. The five of you got to work. Still no Joy.

At 11:45, just as you all were starting to think strongly about lunch, something tickled your nose. You sat up, still not sure exactly what you were smelling, but it was like you had heard the magical tinkling song of an Ice Cream truck. Something nearby had set off your stomach in a visceral reaction.

"Hey, folks," Garrison said moments later, stepping into the conference room with a pair of pizza boxes in his hands.

"Sir," you said, nodding and trying to control your salivating mouth. Those weren't just pizzas. They might have been the best-smelling pizza's you'd ever sniffed.

"Are those for us?" Andy asked bluntly.

"They are," Garrison nodded, setting them down in the middle of the table and flipping open the lids to reveal two deep-dish, gloriously greasy pizzas. "Just a little going away party."

"A going away party?" Gemma asked while you, Eric and Andy were already grabbing for slices of the perfect pizzas.

"Yes," Garrison said with a soft, satisfied smirk. "Unfortunately it's my job to let you folks know that your fellow intern Joy has decided to leave the firm to pursue other opportunities or something to that effect."

"That's... all?" you asked, pizza slice in hand but not eating yet.

Garrison huffed one soft, frustrated chuckle. "Joy was called into a meeting yesterday, but before we could start it she decided to resign her position. I think it had something to do with her mother arranging a new opportunity for her." He was clearly unamused by this move, but you couldn't blame Bellagamba for trying to get her daughter out of the shit she'd dug herself a hole into. It was rank nepotism, but you could at least understand the motivation. Getting Joy to quit before the firm could fire her would sell better to the outside world. "In other news," Garrison continued, reaching over to grab a slice for himself. "You folks should know that there's been some official shifts in responsibility following our impromptu Partners meeting yesterday. I'll officially be your point person for contact from now on, and you won't be having any contact with Mrs Bellagamba. Understood?"

"Absolutely," Eric said through his mouthful of pizza.

"Right," Garrison nodded, taking a bite of his slice. "Well, I'll leave you folks to it. If I don't get out of here I'll take another slice, and I can't afford that in my diet."

He left, and once the delicious - and expensive, which you realized after looking up the restaurant because you wanted more - pizza was finished you all went back to work. And it was great. Eric slid back over to his old seat. The banter picked up between the four of you, and Andy only took a fifteen-minute food coma nap.

And the next day was great, too. By the third day that 'great' feeling was ebbing away because, to be real, you were still doing mostly mindless grunt work. But you were doing it with two girlfriends and two friendly acquaintances.

On Tuesday after work you went to Sabrina's and filmed a couple more scenes, along with going through the agonizing process of trying to film a photo set without showing either of your faces. Then on Thursday, as Eric was flying out to Miami for a long weekend of podcasts, you had another date with Gemma and went rock climbing at an indoor place in the city. She had a blast, and you realized that it was a sport you actually enjoyed, and committed that you'd go with her again the weekend after next and the two of you would get Sabrina to go as well.

You ended the night at your place, and Gemma slept over, and waking up next to her was wonderful.

By lunch on Friday your life was feeling almost perfect, and you and Gemma walked Sabrina down to the bodega.

"See you tonight, right?" Sabrina said as the three of you stood outside on the sidewalk.

"Absolutely," you said and gave her a little kiss. "Have fun picking up your sister from the train station. I can't wait to meet her."

Sabrina grinned. '"I can't wait for her to meet you," she said. "She's going to be jealous as hell." Then she turned to Gemma. "Thanks again for giving me the weekend. I promise you'll have him for at least a few hours tomorrow afternoon."

"Don't worry if the plans change, babe," Gemma said, pulling her into a hug. "I'll understand."

"OK, well if they do then I promise to let you know," Sabrina said. "And I promise I'll eat you out for like an hour next time we're all together."

That made Gemma blush and look around at the people walking past you on the sidewalk, but no one apparently heard the bold promise.