The OF Girl Ch. 021-030

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, can I get three of those?" you asked.

"Yeah, of course," she chirped, but you could immediately tell you'd annoyed her since she'd almost finished packing the first one up in a little box that wouldn't fit the others.

Oops, you thought. Is this the same thing as the secretary whispering?

And now that you'd thought of that...

"And could you add one more black coffee, medium to that please?" you asked.

She sighed and started adding it to your order.

"Thanks," you tried to smile politely, and got nothing back.

Giving up on making this interaction any better, you paid and tucked the receipt away so that you could submit it as an expense. Rather than issuing out a bunch of company cards for the interns, the firm did expense reports - hopefully whoever processed them wouldn't look twice at the three pastries, but you'd seen Garrison order three dozen donuts for a six person deposition before so you weren't exactly worried.

For the next fifteen minutes you set aside all your daydreaming and mild panic at what the day was going to bring, and focused on balancing eight drinks and a box of pastries in your arms while managing your messenger bag as well.

You made it, barely. A biker had hopped the curb to avoid an uber driver suddenly pulling over in front of him to drop his fare, and you'd almost been the feature of a bicycle-meets-pedestrian youtube clip. Thankfully, you only dropped the pastry box and it hadn't opened, and a kind woman had picked it up and set it back on your tower of drinks for you.

Inside the building, you walked up to the counter and for the only time since your very first time in the building, instead of walking by the reception desk you stopped. "Good morning, Becks," you said.

Becks - you had to assume her full name was Rebecca - looked up from her computer screen. "Oh, hey. You're um, Sabrina's coworker, right? John?"

"Yes," you said. "I'm on coffee duty today, but I didn't know your order so I grabbed you a medium black."

"Finally, one of you boys thinks to ask me," Becks said with a smirk, reaching out and taking the coffee you ordered.

"Finally?" you asked.

"Yeah. Sabrina and Gemma both asked me their first day here. They've been bringing me coffees all month."

"Fuu-OK," you cut yourself off from swearing. "Well, I'm sorry I wasn't thinking of you."

"Honestly, this is my second year here and you're the first guy intern to ask, so better late than never," she smiled. "Here, I'll call the elevator for you so you don't have to struggle." Becks came around from the desk and walked you to the elevator.

"Thanks, I appreciate it," you said.

"Who's the pastries for?" she asked as she pushed the button.

"Oh, um," you stammered.

"It's alright," she grinned. "I won't say anything."

"Thanks," you said.

"I mean, next time you're on duty, I wouldn't say no either," she teased you.

The elevator binged and opened, and you stepped in. "Got it. Oh, how do you take it?"

Becks smirked. "Black, and as big as I can get it," she laughed, and gave you a wink, before reaching into the elevator and hitting your floor button for you. "Have a good day, John."

"You too, Becks," you said, and the doors closed.

"Jesus," you sighed. It's gonna be a day.

Up in the office, you stopped off at the intern conference room first to shed your messenger bag and deliver Sabrina's cold brew. She wasn't in the office yet, but when you walked in Gemma was already sitting at her spot at the head of the table, a Starbucks frappuccino sat next to her - she'd declared early on she hated the taste of the coffee from the place we went down the street, and got her own on the way in.

"Morning," you said, quickly sliding the tower of drinks onto the table and walking around to drop your bag off at your spot.

"Oh, hey you," Gemma said. "Good morning."

"Hey, Gemma," you said, picking up the pastry box and walking over to her. "I'm glad I caught you before the others are here. I wanted to say sorry again about yesterday." You opened the box and showed her the chocolate pastries.

"So you're bribing me with chocolate?" Gemma asked with a raised eyebrow, then grinned. "You know me too well." She picked one of the pastries out and set it on the lid of her frappuccino. "Thanks, John."

"You're welcome," you said, then went and stowed the box on your chair, out of sightline from the door if Eric came in before you got back from drink deliveries. "Why so early today?"

"Well, after you and Sabrina got the special assignment yesterday, I guess I was hoping for some special treatment myself, but no such luck," she said.

"Sorry, not my fault I'm Garrison's favourite," you shrugged and teased her. "He just doesn't like attractive blondes, I guess."

"Yeah, he really strikes me as the tall, dark and handsome type," she said sarcastically, a little smile on her lips.

You considered asking Gemma out right then and there, but felt weird about it considering you'd just brought up the 'You caught me fingering Sabrina in the copy room yesterday' thing. So instead, you made a couple more small talk comments, and then went to deliver the drinks.

Chapter 25

By the time you came back around from dropping off the coffees in the Lawyer's offices, Eric and Andy were both in the intern conference room. Eating your pastries.

"Hey dude," Eric said, just popping the last bite into his mouth. "Thanks for bringing in snacks."

The empty box was sitting in the middle of the table. All you could do was sort of raise your hands as you watched Andy peeling the chocolate filling out of the pasty he had in front of him and eating just that part.

"Yeah, yeah," you finally said, shaking your head in mourning for your lost breakfast. "You're up next time though."

"Sure," Eric nodded, and you knew there wasn't a chance in hell he'd think to reciprocate.

"Can I have another?" Andy asked.

"That was the last one," you sighed.

You grabbed your seat and opened up your laptop, getting started again on the pile of emails and digital files that needed sorting before you could all get to the real task for the day - keyword searches on thirty-year-old hardcopy files.

Sabrina arrived right on time, and she flashed you a smile as you looked up and saw her wearing your sunglasses again.

"Morning," she chirped. "Andy, you're here early!"

"I am?" the dopey guy said. "Oh, yeah. Garrison told me yesterday I have to start a half hour earlier now."

"So you were late, then?" you asked him.

"What?" he asked back.

"You got here five minutes ago. So you're late for your early start," I said.

"What?" Andy asked again.

"Can we maybe get to work instead of debating the time-space continuum of Andy's life?" Gemma asked.

"I don't know, I have to wonder if the fluctuations are being caused by strange gravitational forces," you said. "Like, is Andy a black hole, and time dilates around him?"

Gemma snickered. "Maybe the dilation matches his pupils. Andy, did you smoke up last night again?"

"Yeah, I mean- Wait, is this a trick question?" The interns had signed an employee policy that they were not using recreational drugs, but had been assured that since marijuana had been legalized in the state that didn't count. Andy had been a little paranoid about talking about his habit anyways.

Eventually you all fell into your regular work patterns. You only had to kick Andy awake once, and a couple of the associate lawyers dropped off stacks of files for you all to sort through ASAP. That actually meant 'before the other stuff, but after anything a Partner gives you to do.

Around eleven you stood up and stretched, then headed for the washroom. As you were coming back out, Sabrina was walking down the hall. She grabbed your arm and pulled you further into the office, towards the staff kitchen.

"Did you ask her yet?" Sabrina asked you immediately after starting to fill her water bottle.

"No, I didn't want to. I apologized again this morning for yesterday, I thought it might be bad form to ask her out right after that," you said.

"Oh," Sabrina said. "That actually makes sense."

"Also, I spoke with Becks this morning, it went well," you said.

Sabrina grinned. "I know, she told me. Nice job finally figuring out you could buy her a coffee."

"No one said anything about that," you said. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I can't give away all my secrets," she said, and smirked. "Speaking of which, what's with not buying enough pastries for me?"

You rolled your eyes. "I got one each for me, you and Gemma, but Andy and Eric got to the box while I wasn't in the room. So we both missed out."

"Well, I guess you're just going to figure out another way to fix my chocolate addiction," Sabrina said. She glanced around, making sure no one was nearby listening, then leaned in and whispered, "I hear sex is a pretty good serotonin replacement."

"Here? Today?" you asked, surprised.

She pursed her lips and shook her head. "No. But it's fun to tease you." She finished filling her water bottle, and you both started walking back. "By the way, the video from the restaurant? It's doing some killer numbers."

"That's great," you said. Considering you'd watched it about three times last night yourself, you could understand why.

"So when are you going to ask her?" Sabrina asked.

"At lunch, I think," you said. "I'll see if she wants to grab something from the bodega downstairs, and ask her while we aren't in the office."

"Good idea, I approve," Sabrina nodded. "But, um, could you actually get me some reese cups while you're down there? I'm craving chocolate now."

You laughed, and you both entered the intern conference room to get back to work. The thing was, you didn't miss Gemma giving you a sidelong glance, lingering as you sat down and then glancing away when you tried to meet her eyes.

Now what did that mean?

Chapter 26

Just before lunch, you messaged Gemma over the official Slack channel that the office used for messaging. 'Hey, Bodega?'

Gemma, sitting just down the table from you, raised her eyebrow a moment later and glanced up at you, then back down to her computer screen and typed quickly. 'Sure. Why this?'

We knew the law office had keyloggers on our work laptops, and the Slack could be checked by any of the Partners, so you, Gemma, Sabrina, and Eric had all taken to being as brief as you could on it. Andy, of course, said whatever came to mind. Sometimes he messaged on it late at night, asking if anyone wanted to come over for drunk pizza.

'Want to ask your advice on something without You Know Who tagging along.' You sent it, then realized she might think you meant Sabrina. Shit, was she going to think you wanted to gossip about Sabrina - or worse, that you wanted to talk to her about Sabrina?

Gemma just replied with a Thumbs Up emoji, and you all worked for another five minutes until the clock hit twelve.

"It's a sub day for me," Eric said, standing and stretching. "Anyone else want to make the run?"

"You buying?" Andy asked.

"No," Eric said. "Dude, you can buy your own sub."

"Fine, I'll still come," Andy sighed. They left quickly; the trip down to the sub shop, the wait and the trip back would take most of our break.

"You want me to grab you anything from the Bodega, Sabrina?" you asked.

"Um, sure. I'll get one of those pre packaged salads, please," she said. "The one with the chicken if it's there."

"I'll come with," Gemma said, standing. She was wearing a dark blouse with a floral print over a tan skirt that seemed tight and came down to her knees, and her usual dark 1" heels. Dressy enough to look good, but not to over do it.

"Cool, let's go," you said, and left together. You glanced back at Sabrina on your way out the door and she gave you a bright smile and a thumbs up.

You'd made it to the elevator before Gemma turned to you. "Alright, spill. Why do you want to talk to me without Sabrina around? Because we're cool, but I don't know if I'm ready to give advice on where you can hook up again or something."

"No, ugh, I knew you were going to think that right after I sent it," you sighed. "I meant Andy and Eric. Well, also Sabrina, but not Sabrina specifically."

"Oh," Gemma said, a little surprised. The elevator arrived and you got in, and you hit the button for the ground floor. "So, you actually have some advice on something?"

"Sort of," you said. "You're a confident person, right? Well, I met this really confident woman recently and I've decided that I'm interested in getting to know her better. I'm just wondering how you think I should approach someone who seems to have life by the balls and everything going for them."

"Oh, alright," Gemma frowned. You could see the gears turning in her head. "What about Sabrina, though?"

"Sabrina has made it completely clear that we aren't going to be a couple," you said. "And don't get me wrong, I think she and I could be good together, but I'm going to respect what she wants. Plus, this woman I'm interested in... well, let's just say she is very much a First Pick kind of woman. She's absolutely gorgeous, has great style and poise. She's very smart and driven, I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up a corporate lawyer, or some sort of prosecutor. And when she smiles it sort of lights up the room and makes me forget what I'm doing."

"Wow, John," Gemma said. "You kind of sound smitten. Who is she? She's not, like, some forty year old MILF or something, is she?"

The elevator stopped and opened, and you stepped out. "Hey Becks," you both said at the same time as you passed the secretary's desk.

"Hey Gemma, John," Becks said, giving a wave from her desk. It looked like she was managing some sort of scheduling binder so we didn't say any more.

Once we'd exited the office building, you turned to walk down the street towards the bodega. "So, first off no, I'm not interested in a forty-year-old MILF," you said. "But you do know her."

Gemma frowned again, pressing her lips together and eyeing me sideways. "If you just tell me, this will be a lot easier to help you," she said.

"Just try," you said.

"Alright, well, if she's as amazing as you say, and she's confident and she knows who you are - wait, are you trying to get a date with Becks?"

"What? No," you said. "Well, I mean Becks is pretty, but- No, no, it's not her."

"Alright, well, like I was saying, if she's everything you say she is, and she knows who you are and you're not being creepy or whatever, then you should just walk up to her and say, 'Hey, whoever you are. I'd like to take you out tonight if you're free.' And then outline a plan for the date."

"Alright, that makes sense," you said. "So you think she'd want me to just be direct?"

"Yes, John," Gemma said. "Surprisingly, women only like games when they're fun and they already know you decently well."

"Huh, alright, good to know," you nodded.

You two entered the bodega and quickly grabbed your usual lunch items, and you remembered at the last minute to grab some Reese's cups for Sabrina at the counter. After finishing at the cash, you both headed out again.

"So you're really not going to tell me who it is?" Gemma asked. "I'm going to have to find out through the rumour mill or something?"

"Oh, you'll know pretty much as soon as I ask, I promise," you said. "Believe me, I wouldn't hide it from you, that would be weird."

She gave you a look. "OK. You realize this has been kind of a weird conversation, right?"

"Well, yeah, but it was fun," you smiled. "Oh, by the way, Gemma, I'd like to take you out tonight. I was thinking we could meet up at seven at that arcade bar down on Fifth, then we could take a walk down Main street and hit the food trucks in Beaumont Park for a snack."

Gemma opened her mouth, and then closed it again. "Wow," she finally said. "I walked right into that one, didn't I?"

"You did," you grinned. "So seven?"

"Make it eight," she said. "My roommates called a meeting for six and I have no idea how long they'll take."

"Eight it is," you said.

You both walked quietly for a moment, and then Gemma grinned. "So, First Pick kind of woman, huh? Style and poise? Laying it on pretty thick there, Romeo."

"Was I lying?" you asked.

She chuckled and then preened a little bit as she tucked some of her platinum blonde hair behind her ear. "No, I guess you weren't."

Chapter 27

The three of you, Sabrina, Gemma and yourself, ate lunch together in the office and none of you brought up the relationship stuff that had been going on between you. Things, it felt like, were back to normal. By the time you all were back to work, Andy and Eric returned from lunch fifteen minutes late and in a rush.

Thankfully, for them at least, none of the Partners or associates noticed. Still, the afternoon felt like it dragged on as files came into the conference and were sent back out with sticky notes and highlighter. It was around four o'clock when you went to grab some water from the kitchen. As you were sipping it you got a text from Sabrina. 'Check OF!!!'

You frowned and looked up and down the hallway. Trent, one of the associates, had just left the kitchen as you were coming in so you were now alone. You switched off your wifi and then brought up Sabrina's OnlyFans page. The first thing you noticed was that she must have timed the upload release of the video you'd helped her with last night - it had released about an hour ago and had a surprising number of views. Her last video had a lot of views as well.

Holy shit, Sabrina's subscriber count had shot up by over 1000 since last night. You weren't completely sure of the backend split that OnlyFans gave the models, but that had to be well over $5000 extra dollars in Sabrina's pocket just this month alone.

'Holy shit. That's awesome!' you texted back. 'I think you owe me dinner, tho.'

'I owe u appetizers, dinner, dessert, and then a late night coffee.' she texted, along with a series of emojis that you were pretty sure were meant to be sexual.

Then Sabrina came down the hall, and seeing you were alone she skipped into the kitchen, right up to me, raised on her tiptoes and kissed me on the mouth. No tongue, unfortunately, and it was sweet and cute and made your heart flutter a little.

"OK," she said. "Don't talk about that here, obvi. But tell me, did you ask her?"

"I did," you said. "We're going out tonight. The arcade bar on fifth, then the Beaumont food trucks."

"Oh, that's a good date. Nice thinking," Sabrina said. "I'm actually kinda jealous."

"Really?" you asked. "I thought-"

"Not of the date, of the food," Sabrina assured you.

"Well, we can still go do the food trucks as friends. It doesn't have to be a date," you said.

"And that, John, is yet another reason why I want to-" she stuck her tongue into her cheek and made the universal hand sign for blowjob.

"Good to know. Bring food, get fun," you laughed.

"Definitely," Sabrina nodded. "Well, good food, anyways. McDonalds might get you a quick flash at best."

"Hey, better than nothing," you said.

She snorted and shook her head. "OK, so what time is your date?"

"Eight," you told her.

"Ooh, OK," Sabrina said. "Text me your address. I'll be at your place at six."

"Wait, you what?" you asked.

"I'll be at your place at six," she said. "I'll help you pick out the right outfit."

"Sabrina, just because I'm not a natural secretary whisperer doesn't mean I can't dress myself."

"Pick out your outfit was code for blowing you so you're not constantly thinking of sex during the date," Sabrina said.

"Oh..." you said. "Uh, OK. Um. Thanks?"

"Looking forward to it," Sabrina laughed. You both started walking back to the conference room again.