The OF Girl Ch. 291-300

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shame? More like failure," Ollie chuckled once she saw the three of you. "Paul here struck out every time. Nothing I did could help him."

"Hey, sometimes a guy has an off night," Paul sighed. "Just gotta pick myself up and try again tomorrow. Is Brent back?"

"Not sure," you said. "We didn't see him."

"Alright. I'll check if he's upstairs. What about Edgar?"

"No idea," Sabrina answered. "Did he really take a girl down to the beach?"

"Apparently," Paul shrugged, heading for the door.

"I need that hot tub before bed," Ollie said, leaving Paul and coming over towards the three of you. As she got close she peeked in and made a face. "Damn, I thought you'd be skinny dipping."

That got a chuckle out of the three of you.

"Careful, don't put ideas in their heads," you said.

"Well, I don't want to go get changed just to come back out here, so don't mind me," Ollie said as she hopped up on the step and then swung her leg over the side, entering the hot tub still wearing her silvery dress. "I'd strip down to my underwear, but I'm not wearing any."

That made you flush a little and shake your head, while Gemma barked a laugh and offered Ollie a hand to stabilise her as she was getting in.

"Any more luck for you?" Sabrina asked.

"Nah, I wasn't looking," Ollie sighed as she settled into a seat across from the three of you. "After that chick earlier in the night, I was good."

"What's it like, trying to figure out if a girl is interested in some action?" Gemma asked curiously. "I mean, how do you know if she'll do lesbian stuff?"

"You mean other than the super obvious ones?" Ollie asked with a smirk.

"Well, yeah," Gemma chuckled.

Ollie sighed, spreading her arms wide on the side of the hot tub, as she started to hold court and tell the girls about being a lesbian on the prowl. You tried not to stare at Ollie's huge cleavage that was bobbing at the edge of the water.

Chapter 297

You were humming to yourself as you worked the frying pans and tongs, flipping bacon in two pans and guessing at what you were supposed to do with the fake-on for Corey and Victoria. Sabrina was over at the counter chopping up peppers and onions, her little bum bopping as she danced to a song in her head while she worked.

"How are you feeling this morning, baby?" you asked.

She glanced over her shoulder at you with a grin. "Like my ass got rammed by a rhino," she said. "In the best way."

You snorted and shook your head. "Still happy?"

"Completely," she said.

Gemma came back into the kitchen from setting the big dining table for breakfast, heading for the fridge. They were both dressed in cotton shorts that hugged their hips and asses, and Sabrina was wearing one of your t-shirts tied up into a crop top while Gemma had put on a hoodie for the morning but would definitely need to change before you ventured out of the air conditioning.

"What are you two grinning at?" she asked as she started pulling the juice and milk out of the fridge.

"Butt stuff," Sabrina giggled.

Gemma scoffed and set the jugs down so she could swat Sabrina's ass, making the brunette yelp and laugh even more.

The smell of bacon, and the omelettes that you and Sabrina started making once the frying pans were free, summoned the rest of the house. Soon enough everyone was sitting around the breakfast table, though you felt just a little abandoned by your girlfriends as they had both congregated with Ollie to talk with Victoria down at the other end of the table, while you were with all the guys at your end.

There was some good-natured ribbing going on - Brent had, in fact, heard a bit of what you and the girls had gotten up to the night before but thankfully didn't have any details to share other than that he knew you'd been 'gettin' busy'. You didn't spill on hearing the same thing from Corey's room. Paul got teased about striking out, and he blamed Ollie's presence, who denied that from across the table when she heard it. Then the guys' attention turned to Edgar.

"What?" he asked.

"Well, you came in pretty late," his brother said.

"Or early," Brent pointed out, gesturing with a piece of bacon.

"Did you... y'know?" Paul asked. "Was it a walk of shame or what?"

Edgar looked away and had a little smile on her face.

"You dog! You dirty dog," Brent laughed, clapping Edgar on the shoulder. "On the beach?"

"Some rocks near the beach," Edgar admitted. "We walked the beach all the way to the end, and then... y'know."

"How was it?" Paul asked.

"We don't need to hear about that," Corey said.

"The hell we don't," Brent laughed.

"It was... good," Edgar said. "She'd never been with a black guy before."

"So you disappointed her big expectations," you teased him, getting some laughs.

"More like blew them out of the water," Edgar said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, you released the Kraken!" Paul chuckled, flopping his arm onto the table as if he'd whipped out a giant dick.

"You guys are filthy," Gemma laughed from the other end of the table.

"So she... y'know?" Paul asked his brother.

"I'll just say it was a, uh, tight squeeze," Edgar smirked.

You had a feeling Edgar had not, in fact, had sex last night. Maybe a handjob, or a blowjob, and some groping. There was a chance you were wrong but you doubted it.

Brent and Paul, on the other hand, were both bouncing in their seats as they clapped Edgar on the back and cheered for him.

Thankfully, and Corey had that look on his face too, the conversation moved on and started to more properly include everyone as you discussed what the group was going to do for the day. The single guys wanted to crash for the morning, but the girls all wanted to go out and walk the beachfront street to check out all the little shops. That, of course, meant that you and Corey were going to head out with them.

Soon the breakfast table started to empty and Ollie had to wrangle the boys back to the kitchen to do the cleanup since you, Sabrina and Gemma had done the cooking. You headed upstairs first since Gemma and Sabrina were talking with Victoria, and once you were in your room you had to wrinkle your nose a little because it smelled like stale sex.

"I can't believe we slept on these sheets," you mumbled to yourself as you looked at the bed. It was... not clean. It wasn'tfilthy, but definitely not clean. The first thing you did was open the bedroom window to try and air the place out, and then you stripped the sheets from the bed and bundled them up as tight as you could. You'd seen a washer and dryer combo in the basement when you first toured the place.

After quickly changing into your swimsuit and a fresh shirt you grabbed the bundle of sheets and headed for the door. If you were quick you could make it down to the basement without anyone noticing. That plan went out the window almost immediately, however, as you took three steps down the upstairs hallway and then Gemma, Sabrina and Victoria all came up the stairs still talking.

"Oh," Gemma said, seeing what you had in your hands. "Good thinking."

Victoria was looking at your bundle curiously.

"I, um, get a little extra wet when we're..." Sabrina said, blushing a little.

"Oh!" Victoria said and blushed a bright pink. "Um... I... might need to use the machines after you guys."

That broke Sabrina into a fit of giggles as she hugged the busty girl tightly. It also madeyou start blushing because you'd never thought you'd hear Victoria admit anything sexual, let alone that she was a squirter.

The girls let you pass and you quickly went down the stairs, making the turn at the bottom to keep going down. Half of the basement was a finished lounge space that Edgar was using as his bedroom, and somehow he'd managed to get his stuffeverywhere and make it a mess. You headed through the door into the unfinished portion where the washing machine was.

"Well, well, well," Gemma said from behind you just as you were bundling the sheets into the machine. "Fancy meeting you here."

You grinned and shook your head. What was she up to?

Chapter 298

You turned as you shut the washing machine, crossing your arms as you looked at Gemma. She was standing in the doorway, leaning against the doorsill and giving you one of those little smirks of hers.

"What's up, love?" you asked. "Just wanted to see me being all domestic?"

"Hah, no," she said, coming into the room and shutting the door. "I got enough of that watching you and Sabrina make breakfast."

"Then what is it?"

"I just wanted a couple of minutes alone with you," she said, coming to you and wrapping her arms around your neck to pull you into a kiss. This pressed her body to yours, and you groaned happily as you let your hands slide down her body to grab her ass through her thin shorts.

"Have I told you today how much I love you?" you asked her.

She shook her head, rubbing her nose against yours lightly as she smiled. "Not today."

"I love you to the moon and the stars," you said.

"Those are two very different measurements," she laughed.

"I love you to the depths of the sea," you said.

"Little closer, but still a big difference depending on where you're at," she teased me.

"I love you," you said simply, looking into her eyes.

"I love you, too," she said and kissed you again.

You made out for a couple of minutes, her pressing to you enough that you leaned back against the washing machine. Her hands roamed under your t-shirt and yours squeezed her ass.

"You did really good with Sabrina last night," Gemma finally said as your kiss ended.

"That's what you're thinking about?"

"That's why I came down here," she corrected you. "I wanted you to know that. You trusted her to know not to stop her even if you were worried. You gave her what she needed."

"I wasn't exactly being asked to do something I didn't want to," you pointed out.

"No, you weren't," Gemma smirked a little. "But you were still perfect with her. I'm still sort of in dreamland when it comes to this whole relationship between the three of us in some ways. It almost doesn't feel real, like when you're on vacation and you feel settled and comfortable but you know it's not home. But seeing you two together, and both of you trusting and loving me like this... John, I'm not going tolike going home and being away from you, but I know I'm not going to worry about us. I'm not going to stress out worrying or wondering. I'll probably burn out batteries on my vibrators considering how much sex I'm getting used to, but I'll never question that you love me."

You weren't sure why, but her heartfelt speech hit you hard, and you let go of her ass and wrapped your arms around her back, hugging to you tightly. "I'm going to miss you so much," you whispered to her.

"I know, love," she whispered back. "I know."

The two of you hugged hard until it almost hurt, and then Gemma softly patted you and you let her go.

"Now, turn on that washing machine and hop up on it," she said.

"Why?" you asked.

"Because I'm going to suck your cock and make sure those big ol' balls of yours are empty for our walk. I don't want them knocking back and forth and getting bruised," she said with a teasing smile.

You laughed and turned, doing just what she said.

* * * * *

Your group left the house about a half hour later. You and Gemma had been forced to sneak out of the laundry room, though Edgar had already been snoring on his couch bed so it wasn't exactly a stealth mission. Sabrina, Ollie, Corey and Victoria had met you in the front hall, and once everyone was set you set off.

The walk was fun since the sun hadn't risen to its height and begun scorching everything with its heat. It was supposed to be another hot, clear day so your afternoon at the beach was probably going to be crammed in with the crowds again, but the breeze that morning kept you all from sweating.

Sabrina had swapped out her cotton shorts for a cute pair of jean ones that didn't show off her ass but did highlight her slender legs, and she was still wearing your shirt tied up as a crop and you had no doubt she didn't put on a bra under it since it was baggy on her. Gemma had kept her cotton shorts but swapped her hoodie for a tube top underneath a short-sleeved plaid flannel that she left unbuttoned. Her platinum blonde hair was also up in a bun that left her neck bare. Victoria had dressed a little more conservatively, wearing a t-shirt from one of Corey's volunteer causes that was a size too big for her and hid her figure, along with Capri-length tights. Last out the door was Ollie, who had gone back to her punk roots after dressing up so much last night. She was wearing a black band t-shirt with the bottom half roughly cut off to make it a crop top, over which she wore her light jean vest that had a bunch of different band and tour patches stitched on. She paired that with a high-waisted jean short with fraying all over it. She also had all of her piercings in and Sabrina had helped her pull her kinky hair into a pair of tight braids.

You spent most of the walk down to the beachfront holding Gemma's hand or with Sabrina's arm looped with yours, though rarely both as the group shifted around walking partners as you crossed sidewalks and through little neighbourhood shortcuts. Eventually, as the group was reaching the beach and the noise of the accompanying shopping area got louder ahead of you, you ended up walking with Corey as the girls walked in a quartet.

"Are you ready for this?" Corey asked you with a little smirk.

"For what? Shopping?"

"Girls shopping in a group," Corey said.

"I've been out a few times with Sabrina and Gemma," you said.

"Oh, dude," Corey sighed. "The more there are, the more chaotic it is. Even Victoria and her friends back at school can be a bit much. With Ollie and your girlfriends?"

You groaned softly but smiled. "How bad could it be?"

Chapter 299

The shops were small, cramped and filled to the brim with touristy stuff. Some of it was summer stuff, some of it was America stuff for the 4th, and some of it was hippy stuff. You started seeing repeated goods in the third shop. It was hot, you were all seating, and you doubted there was going to be anything you would want to buy.

And fuck if you didn't care.

The girls were having fun. From the moment you all hit the beach street none of them dropped their smiles. You tried on a dozen sunglasses, and a half dozen silly hats put on your head and you were shown possibly a hundred different silly shirts. Bags, mostly small ones, slowly started to accumulate in your hands. Sabrina bought a cute tie-dye wrap in one shop. Gemma bought a straw hat coloured like the American flag, both because it would suit her outfit for the beach and as a souvenir to bring back home. Sabrina bought a trio of really long lollipops that she said reminded her of being a kid. Ollie even got in on things and bought a couple of old CDs from a store that you swore was half-thrift shop, along with a new pair of sunglasses that you had to admit suited her face.

Then came thereally hippy store. It was practically a maze that you had to navigate through to see everything, and the girls took plenty of pictures together and with you next to weird wooden carvings and statuettes that you couldn't imagine anyone actually buying for their home. Then, near the back, there was more of the touristy stuff along with a whole 'gem girl' area with crystals and shit, and clothes, and jewellery.

"What do you think, love?" Gemma asked, turning to you and holding up a pair of dangling earrings that reminded you of something you'd see on an Indian bride at her wedding.

"They're cute, but won't they pull on your earlobes?" you asked, stepping over to her.

"Maybe," she grinned. "But I don't know if I could pull off earrings this big."

"I think you could make anything look good, love," you said.

She grinned and went to her tiptoes to give you a peck on the lips before turning back to the counter. "What about this one? I could get another piercing in the top part of my ears, and when I'm not wearing it I could get a little stud for it." She pointed out a little silver chain designed to attach to the ear at the lobe and somewhere higher.

"Baby, if you want to get another piercing then I think it would look great," you said, hugging her from behind.

The woman who had been talking with Gemma behind the counter took out the earring to show her. Gemma took it and held it up to her ear and had you take a picture so she could see what it would look like, then asked you to go find Sabrina so she could see it too.

Sabrina was with Victoria and Corey across the shop looking at a display from one local artist or another. At first glance, it looked like more hippy trippy sunsets and crap, but Sabrina and Corey were giggling and Victoria was blushing and biting her bottom lip.

"What's up?" you asked as you stepped behind Sabrina and wrapped your arms around her.

"These paintings are practically porn," Sabrina snorted, trying to stifle herself from laughing harder.

"What?

"They're all vaginas," Corey coughed.

You frowned and narrowed your eyes, looking at the paintings again. Then you tilted your head a little and you saw it... and then you couldn'tunsee it. "Oh my God," you laughed.

"Want one for our place?" Sabrina asked you with a teasing smile.

"Please, no," you shook your head.

"Mmm, we need morephallic art, got it," Sabrina grinned.

That one got Victoria, who burst with a bark of a laugh and then clapped her hands over her mouth. That set Sabrina and Corey off into another fit of giggling, which got to you.

"What is going on over here?" Ollie asked, coming over to you.

You had to wipe your eyes and just gesture at the paintings, pulling Sabrina away. "Gemma wants your opinion on something."

Gemma was talking with the woman behind the counter as you came over, and you both managed to get your giggle fit down. Sabrina took a look at the earring chain and thought it would look good on Gemma, and Gemma decided to get it. You signalled behind their backs to the woman that you wanted to pay for it, and she grinned and winked at you. Then Gemma was pulling Sabrina away to look at some rings.

"New to polyamory, aren't you?" the woman asked.

You blinked and glanced over at her. She was leaning on the glass counter of the display and smiling as she watched Sabrina and Gemma a few counters down, but looked back to you. You'd been distracted before, but after taking a solid look at her you realized the woman must have been in her forties but had the sort of gorgeous face that usually went with someone who had been a celebrity their whole lives.

"How could you guess?" you asked.

"Just the way you stand with both of them, mostly. The blonde made it obvious, but if you weren't involved with the brunette as well then I'd say she had a deep crush on you," the woman said. "That or you were a cheater."

"We're together," you said, looking back over at the girls. "And it's definitely new to all of us."

"Well, it suits you," the woman said. "I assume you're a closed loop?"

"That's the plan," you said. "With some minor exceptions, I guess. All agreed on beforehand."

"That's good," she said. "A little spice can help, but too much can ruin the pot."

"Are you polyamorous?" you asked.

She shook her head, smiling at you again. "I was. Years ago now. But when I got pregnant I realized I was in love with one man, and just liked fucking the rest. Thankfully my daughter was his, and we settled down together."

"Happy ever after?" you asked.

"Well, daughters are daughters," the woman chuckled. "So mostly, except for all the teenage angst at the appropriate times."

"Baby, come look," Sabrina called to you, pointing at something in the display.