The OF Girl Ch. 031-040

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had no idea how she did it, but it was that weird mixture of extreme skill in an extremely niche thing that probably would have made a great TikTok. Gemma couldn't keep up, but she started to take the lead on points as the other woman was fumbling a few steps with her disadvantage.

As the round ended, everyone including yourself clapped and cheered, and as Gemma turned to you with that mad grin you held open your arms and she jumped into them. She wrapped her arms around your neck and gave you a firm, closed-mouth kiss as you held her up and she kicked her feet behind her. You set her down and she turned, going to the Asian woman and shaking her hand and talking to her for a bit. You waited, unable to stop grinning at how happy she seemed, and you picked up her shoes and purse for her from the machine before they disappeared.

Eventually, Gemma said goodbye to the woman and skipped around the machine to you. Others had now taken to it, not as proficient as the previous competition, and the crowd was quickly dispersing.

"Thanks," she grinned, taking her heels and slipping them back on.

"I take back what I said before. You were holding back on me, that was amazing," you said.

"Maybe I was," she winked. Then she kissed you again, another one of those firm, extended pecks, and she pressed her body close. Then you were surprised as you felt her hand firmly on your cock through your pants. You were only slightly chubbed but immediately responded as she traced the outline from root to tip.

She stepped back, smirking and shrugged. "I was still owed for the bet."

"I guess now you have your payment," you said. "Happy with the result?"

"I am hopefully optimistic," Gemma said, using the phrase that one of the firm Partners liked to throw around when something good had happened in a case.

"So, I'm guessing you're definitely hungry now," you said.

"God, yes," Gemma agreed, and this time she took your hand and led you out of the bar and onto the street. "Which way?"

"This," you said, nodding down the street towards where the park with the food trucks should be.

"Hold on," Gemma said, stopping you for a moment and opening her purse, pulling out the flower you'd given her and handing it to you. "I took it off to play DDR. Put it back for me?"

"Gladly," you smiled, and did so as she smiled at you. You couldn't help it and kissed her again, cupping her cheek. No tongue, just sweet and clean.

"Now, food," she said, again taking your hand in hers.

"Whatever the lady wants," you laughed.

"Damn straight," she said, and you started to walk hand-in-hand.

Chapter 38

You only needed to backtrack once, realizing you'd made a wrong turn, and the night remained warm even though the sun was nearly gone - though it had disappeared behind the buildings of the city before then. You and Gemma laughed and bantered, and you managed to only mention Sabrina once while talking about the silly things from the office.

Gemma was enjoying being an intern in a US law firm. She'd wanted to be a lawyer since she was a kid and watched A Few Good Men.

"So it was 'I want the truth!'?" you asked as you walked down the street, doing your best Tom Cruise impersonation.

"You can't handle the truth!" Gemma responded, doing her Jack Nicholson and then chuckling. "Yes, definitely. Then I watched every Lawyer movie I could. Rainmaker, My Cousin Vinny, Philadelphia - pretty much anything from the '90s."

"Not Legally Blonde?" you asked.

She actually turned and punched you in the arm, hard.

"Ow!" you said.

"That movie actually made me cry, I hated it so much," she said and sighed roughly. "Seriously. Everyone in high school called me 'Legally Blonde' when they found out I wanted to be a lawyer, and I fucking hated it. I almost went to school for journalism instead."

"OK, but would you rather they called you Vinny?" you asked.

"Yes," Gemma chuckled. "At least then it would be a good story for a nickname."

You could see the park ahead, the lights bright in the evening air as a festival-like atmosphere was lit up by the dozen or so food trucks. "Well, Vinny, I'm sure you've heard this while you've been here, but-"

"If you're about to say you love my accent, I'm going to punch you again," Gemma smirked. "It's a line every guy uses when he's trying to pick me up."

"-but I think you would have made an excellent journalist," you finished, quickly pivoting what you were going to say.

Gemma narrowed her eyes at you. "Well played."

In the park, you browsed the various food trucks, arm in arm, until Gemma settled on an artisanal taco truck. You chatted in line, and ordered a 6-pack bundle of various tacos to try together, and once you'd gotten your food you went and found a bench to sit on. You snagged it as another couple were just leaving, and you noticed the guy eyeing Gemma. His date wasn't bad looking either, but Gemma was- well, she was Gemma.

The tacos were made with hard shells made of purple tortillas but had white soft-shell tortillas around them, and each one had either a different meat or vegan protein and accompanying toppings.

"Mmm, I'm starting with this one," Gemma said, immediately taking the standard ground beef taco and crunching into it, trying to catch the spillage in her other hand. "Mmmmm- fuh dis i' goo'!" she groaned.

You picked up the next one in a line, a chicken taco with a spicy kick coming off of it, but Gemma put her hand on yours to stop you. "Mm-mm, I wan' tha' one 'oo," she said, still chewing.

"Wait, wait," you said. "Are you trying to claim the meat ones and make me eat the vegan ones?"

Gemma swallowed and got a mischievous look on her face. "Maybe," she said.

"Why didn't I just order more meat ones then?" you asked.

"Because I want you to tell me what the vegan ones taste like?" Gemma said, giving you a wincing smile.

"Well, I want the second half of that beef one," you said. "And then you have to eat the second half of a vegan one I think is best."

"Deal," she nodded, and she took another bite of the beef taco before holding it out for you to bite. You did, letting her feed you as you both giggled, and as you were enjoying the warm rush of the food in your mouth she popped the last of it in her mouth.

"Hey!" you said, and she giggled into her hand, trying not to spit out taco.

You both ate, playfully bantering, and you ended up getting her to try the 'Jamaican jackfruit' taco, which had a sort of jerk chicken taste. She tried it gamely but didn't like it. To be fair, you didn't much either. It turned out you were both very much carnivores.

As you were polishing off your last taco (black beans and avocado) and she was hers (shrimp), Gemma put her hand on your thigh and leaned back against you, resting her head on your shoulder comfortably. "This has been a good date, John," she said.

"I couldn't agree more," you said.

"But that means I need to tell you something," she said, "And I don't know what you'll think."

"Are you currently pregnant with Andy's baby?" you asked.

She barked a laugh. "God, no."

"Eric's?"

"Eww, definitely not. I'd rather Andy over Eric."

You laughed and felt her laughing with you. "So just say it," you said. "I doubt it's as big a deal as you think."

Gemma reached back and pulled your arms around her so you were hugging her from behind. "Well, to be clear, we're not having sex tonight," she said.

"That's it? I already figured that, it's-"

"That's not it," she said. "See, I'm... excited to do things with you. But I grew up in a pretty religious family, and even though I'm not like a virgin or anything, I kind of developed a coping mechanism with my Ex, and even after we broke up I've stuck to it."

You stayed quiet, letting her take a breath. Gemma was clearly hedging on whether she wanted to tell you this or not. You just leaned down and kissed the top of her head lightly, letting her know to take her time.

She took in a breath and sighed. "OK, so my family might as well be a rabbit colony - I have sixteen aunts and uncles across both sides, and over fifty cousins, and twenty-four nieces and nephews at this point and I'm in like, the older half of my generation. And I am fucking terrified of ruining my chances at a career by getting pregnant, and because my family doesn't agree with abortion and I agree with them. So I've only ever done actual penetration with my Ex, and all my other... escapades we just do oral and anal. So if we do get to sex, it's gonna be anal. And I know that's fucking weird and you might not be into it or whatever, and I wouldn't blame you cause I mean it kinda makes me a freak and-"

You squeezed her. "Stop," you said, and she stopped rambling.

Then you took her hand and put it on your thigh, where your cock was rock hard and straining against your pants.

"When we're ready," you said. "I would be very happy to fuck you any way you want. Especially that delectable booty."

She turned her head back and kissed you, her hand still on your thigh and tenting dick. "Good answer," she said.

"Tell me this, though," you said. "And I feel like it's a fair question considering earlier. Was that a test?"

Gemma quirked her mouth into a playful smirk. "I guess you'll need to find out."

Chapter 39

The date was coming to a close, and you found that you didn't want it to.

Gemma in the office was fun - witty, sometimes a little snarky, and focused without being a hardass about it. Gemma out of the office? She laughed more, and you could see her smile in her eyes when she would look at you in the middle of a conversation. She was also more touchy in general, touching your hands and arms, hugging you, giving you those delightful firm pecks on the lips.

"This is me," she said. You hadn't wanted the date to end so much that you'd ridden the bus uptown with her instead of offering to get her an uber. You'd sat together, and she'd held your hand in her lap with both of hers as you both laughed through her trying to explain the plot of an Australian soap opera that you'd never heard of before.

You were now standing outside of an apartment building, no nicer or worse off than your own, and Gemma had taken one step up towards the door and turned, now standing even with your height.

"I had a really great time," you said.

"I did, too," said, and looked down at your lips and back up to your eyes. The streetlights were reflecting in them.

"You never really told me if I'd kissed you any better after skeeball," I said. "Any notes?"

"Don't hesitate," she said.

So you kissed her. She raised both hands, holding the sides of your head and running her fingers into your hair, while you pulled her to you by her waist. You teased your tongue against her lips, and she reciprocated, and your bodies pressed close as you breathed each other in.

"I want you so bad," Gemma finally breathed out when you stopped for a breath. "In all the worst ways."

"Any speed you want," you said, and she kissed you again.

"Ahem," you were interrupted. Breaking apart, you and Gemma realized an elderly woman was trying to get past you and into the doorway of the apartment - without realizing it you and Gemma had stepped up and she was leaning back against the door.

"Sorry," Gemma blushed, taking your hand and pulling you out of the way.

"Horny teenagers," the lady muttered, keying into the building and scowling at the two of you.

"Well, she got one thing right," you laughed.

Gemma chewed on the corner of her lip for a moment, then reached forward and put her hand on your hard, tenting cock. "I know," she said. "But not... tonight?"

"Alright," you nodded. "When can I see you again?"

She smirked. "Pretty sure we'll see each other in the office tomorrow."

"You know what I mean," you said, and kissed her on the nose.

"Friday?" Gemma asked.

"Friday works," you said.

"Then Friday," she nodded. "Now kiss me goodnight."

You did, and she pulled your hips towards her by your belt loops, and you made out on the stoop of the building for another five minutes while you both ground your pelvises together. The kiss finally ended with both of you breathless, and you stepped down back to the sidewalk.

"Night, Gemma," you said.

"Goodnight, John," she replied, and opened the building door but didn't go in.

You grinned and walked backwards, looking her up and down in her cute summer dress, her cleavage so tantalizing as her chest rose and fell with her deep breaths.

Finally, you turned and walked back to the end of the street, going to wait at the bus stop for the next one to come by.

"John!" Gemma called, trotting down the street after you. You turned and she was in your arms, kissing you again. Then she stood on her tiptoes and whispered in your ear. "Oral only. I want what Sabrina had and more."

She leaned back, looking you in the eyes for your response. What else could you do but nod?

Gemma broke into a grin and led you back to her apartment.

***

You both managed to control yourselves on the elevator, but Gemma fumbled her keys several times at her apartment door as you hugged her from behind, pressing your hard cock through your clothes against her ass as you kissed her neck.

"Stop," she giggled and whispered. "For real, stop. We need to be quiet for my roommates."

You stopped kissing her but still held her by the waist as she finally got the door open and you both stumbled inside.

"Well, well, well," said a woman leaning in the doorway of the apartment kitchen. "Look what the cat dragged in."

"Oh, shit," Gemma said. "Hey, Charlotte. This is John. We'll just be..."

"Oh, no," Charlotte said, stepping forward and grabbing Gemma's hand. Charlotte was maybe a year or two older than you and was a tall woman with broad shoulders and a decent-sized bust currently barely trapped in a black tank top. Her hair was short on the sides and dyed a vibrant, almost highlighter green. She pulled Gemma deeper into the apartment. "You're not getting out of this that easily," she continued. "Ladies, tribunal time! Gemma is home from her date and brought him up."

Gemma threw her head back and sighed, then turned and motioned for you to follow. "Hey, guys," Gemma said, ahead of you as she stepped into the living room. "This is-"

"John?"

Oh, shit. "Lucy... hey..." you said. "I didn't know you were in the city."

"I didn't know you were in the city," your ex-girlfriend from high school said. "And dating my roommate."

Fuuuuuck.

Chapter 40

Charlotte, Lucy, and another roommate were all sitting on a couch facing the TV, whatever movie they were watching paused. The room itself was nicely decorated if a little overproduced in your opinion. There were a half dozen plants, ferns and the like, hanging from the ceiling or positioned on rustic-looking stands. Someone had covered the walls with the sort of girl 'inspirational quote' stuff that didn't make all that much sense when you really bored down on them, but at least they seemed to be painted nicely.

The third roommate was almost as confusing as seeing your ex all of a sudden - she... she? You had to guess they were non-binary since they were dressed like a guy, and had a guy's haircut and biceps and forearms that looked like a guy's. Overall they were just trying really hard to be a guy, even though they might have had one of the prettiest, most striking feminine faces you'd ever seen.

You didn't even have time to consider any of this, however, since Lucy was in the room and looking at you as surprised as you were at seeing her.

"You two know each other?" Gemma asked, as surprised as the rest of us.

"John and I dated in high school," Lucy said. "We broke up, obviously."

"Well, I broke up with you," you said. "You didn't have the decency to do that before you slept with Brent Wolverton at that party."

"Hey," Lucy snapped. "I didn't sleep with Brent at that party. I told you it was just a blowjob, and it only happened because I was drunk for the first time."

"I mean, with hindsight, that still doesn't make it any better," you said.

"Oh, fuck off," Lucy said.

"Hey, don't talk to my guest like that," Gemma said.

"Alright, children, alright," Charlotte said. She held up her hands between Gemma and Lucy, warning them both. "I thought we were going to have fun doing a little grilling of John, but apparently that might get a little too heated."

"Gemma, why would you waste your time with a guy like John?" Lucy asked.

You opened your mouth to say something snarky back at her, but closed your trap instead and just closed your hand. You noticed Charlotte and the third roommate both see you do that. Lucy, however, was busy with Gemma.

"Seriously, Lucy. You need to shut your mouth before I actually get mad," Gemma said. "You're being a right cunt."

Lucy seemed shocked that Gemma had used the C-word, though you couldn't imagine Gemma hadn't used it around her before - you'd even heard her mutter it at work under her breath. You knew 'cunt' was a pretty standard swear word in Australia. "Don't you fucking talking to me like that, you bitch," Lucy scoffed. "I live here, you're just subleasing. I'll get you kicked out so fucking fast-"

"No you won't, Luse," Charlotte said.

"Whatever," Gemma scowled. "We'll be in my room." She grabbed your hand and started towards the door.

"You're dating a loser," Lucy called after her. "Have fun not getting off."

"You literally dated a guy who told you, to your face, he had 'yellow fever,' Lucy," you said. "Am I seriously the ex that you regret the most?"

That one shut her up, as she gawked at you. Lucy was a pretty girl, half Japanese and half Chinese, though it looked like she'd gotten a boob job since you'd last seen her at high school grad. The problem was that on the 'Crazy/Hot Scale,' her crazy definitely outweighed the hot.

Gemma pulled you down a hallway and into a room, shutting the door behind you. It was sparsely furnished and decorated, without even a closet. Her clothes were hung up on free-standing metal cross beams on wheels, or piled in luggage stacked as neat as they could be against one wall.

"Fuck," she said and punched the pillow on her bed. "God, that girl is such a cunt sometimes."

"You don't need to tell me," you said.

"I can't believe you knew her and dated her," Gemma said. "I had no idea."

"Neither did I," you said. "If I had, I wouldn't- well, actually, no. I still would have come up here with you."

Gemma sat on her bed and sighed, flopping back onto it. "The mood is killed, isn't it?"

"Kinda," you agreed and sat down next to her. "Do you want to try and get it back, or just hang out, or should I go?"

"I don't know," Gemma groaned, putting her hands over her face. She kicked off her shoes and stretched.

"How about you pick a movie, and I'll massage your feet?" I offered. "You were walking a lot in those heels."

Gemma sat up, looking at you through slightly mussed hair. "Are you for real offering that?" she asked. Her cleavage looked particularly inviting in that position, but you tried not to glance at it.

"I don't remember you mentioning being grossed out by your own feet, but if that's too far..."

"No. God, no, not at all. It sounds amazing," Gemma said. "Hold on, let me get my laptop."

Soon she was sitting up near the head of her bed, and you were sitting across from her with her feet in your lap. She'd started up Netflix and started on the first episode of that anime she'd been telling you about in the park.

"Mmmm," she groaned. "That feels good."

You smirked, pushing your thumb along the sole of her foot, slow and deliberate. "I'm not a professional or anything, but I learned a thing or two from a friend back in college."

"He or she?" Gemma asked.